Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School full of Futas (Kinky-sub Kimmi Kayley)

Normally it would not have been possible to lactate prior to pregnancy, Chloe was right about that. But of course, not too long ago she'd probably thought that it wasn't possible for a girl to be born with both a penis and a vagina which were fully functional. In this case the cause was simple, last year Kelly had developed a little problem where her cock had stayed hard almost twenty-four hours a day for nearly a week. When she'd gone to the school nurse with the problem she'd been given some tablets which balanced out the hormones causing the problem, but also made her capable of lactating under the right conditions.

Rather than explain though, Kelly just turned a little more red and pointed out "I wasn't going to cry..." missing the meaning of the phrase Chloe had used. She stiffened as her nipple was taken into the other girl's mouth though, about to protest before the feeling of having her nipple sucked on quieted her. Usually she stopped leaking milk after a minute or two, but it would more or less keep coming as long as Chloe kept sucking.

Amanda on the other hand laughed and said "Hey, you beat me to it, I was about to dare you to do that...."

Chloe just kept sucking on her for a minutes or two before she switched sides giving her other nipple the same attention as she had the first. She had expected it to end soon but after her four minutes of feeding of her milk she was getting full and stopped lifting her head off from her chest. She didn't really question it much seeing how the girls were already special and it tasted good, what had started as curiosity turned to hunger for it .She climbed off Kelly returning to her seat smiling at the three of them. "Sorry Amanda couldn't help myself, and guess you'll have to give me something else to do." She added as she re-bundled up her blanket to form a cushion again. "So what's my actual dare then?" Chloe asked sitting down to face all three of them again.

It wasn't long before Kelly tried to reach down and take hold of her cock, to stroke herself and add to the pleasure that was being given to her by Chloe's mouth. Amanda had no intentions of letting the blonde cum outside of a dare though, and she quickly took hold of that hand and pushed it away, sitting on it when Kelly tried to pull it back again. Isabelle chuckled to herself when the blonde tried her left hand, but she did the same and sat on that one too. It might have been a very pleasant form of torture, but Kelly thought of it as torture - constantly having her nipples sucked and stimulated, but without any attention elsewhere that might make her climax.

By the time Chloe finished, Kelly's cock was twitching with need and dripping pre-cum which rolled down it's length in clear beads. Giving her two older friends a glare, the blonde pinched their butts as they still sat on her hands, making both girls squeak in surprise before they moved and considered the brunette's dare.

"Hmm, well I don't know about you girls, but I'm still in the mood for a tit-fuck" Amanda suggested, clearly turned on by the whole breast orientated display the two girls had just given. "Chloe, I dare you to pick someone to give a titjob to. Either lay on your back and let them straddle you, or we'll sit on the couch and you kneel between their legs."

Chloe nodded her head happily as she heard her dare and would need no convincing to do it, though one question did remain. Who was going to be Chloe's pick, she looked around the room looking at the girl's but more at their cocks than their faces. Kelly looked like she would be a quick as she was already more aroused, Amanda had more to practice on, but she in the end she wanted Isabelle for the nice load she would get. She got up from her seat and made her way to the couch kneeling down in the middle of it leaving room for one of them to get in around her."Alright Izzy take your seat up here."Chloe said smiling to her before she turned back around and faced the couch. She had picked her not only for her load but she seemed the most manageable out of all of them and it would be another first that she was giving up to her.

Izzy flashed the other two endowed girls a grin, as if to rub it in that she would be the one enjoying herself while they were only allowed to watch, though she only did that after giving Chloe yet another of her smiles that seemed to assure her that she'd made the right choice. "I think I'd better finish in your mouth" the black-haired girl commented almost conversationally, just a hint of amusement. "I think Amanda's balls might turn blue if you make her wait too much longer before her next orgasm, maybe it's best not to take more time cleaning you up".

She did as she was told then and sat down on the sofa, but with her rear perched right on the front of the seat to give Chloe the best access to what was between her legs. Rather than sit back though, Isabelle stayed straight backed, hopefully giving her a better view once things started.

"Okay I'll keep that in mind for my next dare."Chloe said smiling as Isabelle got into position on the couch in front of her. she leaned down quickly placing her cock in her mouth not to blow here but she guessed her saliva would help a little and it was sexier than spitting on her own chest.Chloe then placed her cock between her breast before pushing them together around it. She started small using a slowly pace to get the handle of stroking her cock with her own chest, but soon she got the handle of it and picked up the pace. Chloe kept her mouth ready to go, in order to catch her load, even briefly sucking her tip and parts of Isabelle's cock that she had hard time getting with her chest. As she worked she focused on Isabelle smiling and looking up at her, she didn't know how long it would take her to blow this time but at least she was prepared this time around.

Given that she'd had a little while to rest, it might have been easy enough for Isabelle to last pretty much as long as she liked before cumming if she exercised a little self control. For now though the only real self control that Isabelle did show was not thrusting her hips upwards in order to push further into the hot wetness of the other girl's mouth. The feel of that sucking just adding to the pillowed flesh around her cock and the way it teased along her length, and within a few minutes the black-haired girl was panting a little and moaning. That little restraint then broke and Isabelle started to rock her hips back and forth, sliding her now slippery and wet cock up and between the other girl's cleavage as well as into her mouth. From there it did not take long at all, and with a deep throaty moan the older girl panted out "Cumming" only a few seconds before the first hot, sticky rope of her load shot up into Chloe's mouth. Just like last time there would be plenty more to follow, but whether the brunette swallowed it or if it overflowed from her mouth was up to her.

Chloe had kept up the steady pace until she heard the girl moan out that she was ready to blow her load. She didn't mind her being more pushy as her cock was forced into Chloe's mouth so she wouldn't need another bath. As she felt the hot liquid begin to shoot Chloe swallowed her load as fast as she could but in the end it was too much for her. Isabelle's load spilled out the brim of her lips slowly dripping down her chin, though it didn't go to waste as she licked it up as soon as she was done swallowing the mouthful she already had. Once done she cleaned off her cock giving a few licks. "mmm thanks for the treat Izzy."Chloe said licking her lips one more time." She said smiling before she moved back to her seat.

The girls had seen Isabelle cum enough times to know that the moaning she was letting out now meant she'd hit her climax even without the warning she'd given, but what really made both Amanda and Kelly flush with arousal was first the cum leaking from their new dorm-mate's lips, but also the sound as she swallowed it. That was nothing compared to the pleasure that shocked through the black-haired girl as the tip of her cock was licked as sensitive as it was so shortly after her orgasm. It was pretty much all Isabelle could do to grin and say "I think I'm falling in love with this girl" as Chloe thanked her for the treat.

Pretty much as soon as the other girl was sitting down again though Amanda chimed in "It's my turn for a dare". Clearly she was quite eager to have her own turn at something naughty.

"Awww thanks Izzy starting to love all of you.." Chloe said smiling back at the black hair girl. Though her attention soon turned to Amanda remembering Isabelle's last comment."All right then I dare you to 69with someone. " Chloe said smiling figuring she would help the girl out and let her cum soon. She was also curious how that worked but the idea did turn her on.

Back
Top Bottom