Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The monstrous village of lust. (Siren and rev.)

The dragoness was looking forward to the moment when Jeffery begged her to let him cum. She would tell that he knew what he had to do to have an orgasm and watch his face to see his face. The only way for him to cum was by being fucked in the ass though since the villagers didn't even thought about unlocking his cock so he could masturbate. "So you think that you're the only one who has pride? We can be kinda prideful too! Why do you think we're keeping you as our captives? Because you entered our territory without permission. Now you're paying with your bodies for walking into our village like it's your place."

"Yes, you have to do this...or would you prever it when we torture your friend?" The vixen had walked up to Sabrina and guided her face to the cock of an equine woman. "Please us as best as you can and we will keep you safe..." The alternative from being obedient was that they would get thrown out into the tropical jungle where wild beasts were waiting for an easy meal. Precum was leaking out of the large and throbbing erection that was waiting to be whorshipped.

"That's not pride!" The boy snapped. "It's your sick sense of enjoyment to rape those who pass by! " he shouted and glared at her. He turned his head away from gazing at her. "Pride is the one thing you can't take from me. I won't give you that right. " he finished with a sigh.

The girl opened her mouth slowly and took the cock into her mouth. She let as much as she could enter before she gaged. After taking a second to recover she began to suck and move her head back and forth.

"Would you prefer it to get eaten instead? The chief of the village told us to spare both your lifes and turn you into our sluts. We followed her orders and didn't turn you two into grilled meat. But we can still do that if you want..." She smiled at him with an evil grin like she really wanted to eat him. "Ok, how about we try out this? Maybe teasing you will get you to begging us..." Two strong futanari from the crowd grabbed his arms and legs to hold him down. The dragoness walked towards Jeffery and unlocked the chastity belt slowly. She began to lick his cock with her long reptile tongue and began to give him the sloppiest blowjob he ever had gotten in his entire life. It looked like she would let Jeffery cum inside her mouth, but she stopped and pulled her mouth away before he could reach the point of no return and ejaculate. This continued for a while and would only stop when he begged her to let him cum.

The equine woman watched Sabrina taking the huge horsecock into her mouth and moaned at the feeling of being sucked of. The villagers could have sex with each other as much and as long as they wanted, but they all prefered to be the dominating one so they adapted to a lifestyle that involved a switch relationship so everyone could be the dom and sub. This was the reason why the capturing of trespassers and turning them into their slaves had started after a while. "Good girl...take your time, you'll have enough time to practice your mouth..."

The boy struggled before he was eventually held down. The steel cage around his cock removed he began to fight harder. It, however, was futile against the strong amazons. He declined to look at the dragoness as she approached. He suddenly felt extreme pleasure from his dick, growing extremely hard. Just before the point of no return she stopped. The sudden denial drove him mad. He tried to remain strong, but couldn't take this. A few times over and he broke. "P-please... Just... Let me cum..." He whispered, near tears.

Sabrina continued to suck the futa off. She sped up with little problem. She had never done this, but tried her best. She had to save Jeffrey.

The dragoness continued to tease and deny Jeffery until he begged her to have some reliefe. She smiled at him while she got closer to his ear. "Will you do anything we want just to have an orgasm?" She planned to make him suck her of like he was a wanton slut and then let him decide how he wanted to have his orgasm, from being milked by getting his prostate rubbed or ruined so he wouldn't be able to get any satisfaction before she put his cock back into the cage.

The equine futanari woman moaned loudly while she got sucked of by Sabrina. She couldn't hold back her orgasm anymore and slammed her cock as deep as she could into the young womans throat before she shot a huge load out of her cock. She pulled herself away and covered Sabrina's naked body with the rest of her thick semen. "Clean my cock and then you can serve the next one..." She walked away and made room for a black panthress with a nine inch long cock after she had gotten licked clean. "Give me your best deepthroat, slut!"

Jeffrey looked up at the dragoness, tears in his eyes. He had little choice but to nod and whisper. "Yes... I... Will..." He managed to choke out between sobs... He needed some form of release, and at this point was willing to do a lot to get it. He had his shattered pride and and honor left, but what use were those. He was starting to realize how little choice he truly had. But right now, he was desperate, and that calls for seperate measures...

Sabrina did her best with handling the orgasm in her mouth. She swallowed everything left in her mouth and cleaned the horse's cock before the pantheress stepped up... "I-I've never done that before..." She whispered meagerly and bowed her head.

The dragoness smiled when she heard Jeffrey answering her question while he was sobbing. "Really? Prove it! Make me cum with your mouth and I will let you have an orgasm too..." She walked closer to him with the head of her rock-hard cock in front of him. The other members of the village were watching him, waiting to see what he would do next.

"Then it's time for you to learn quickly how to do that...unless you don't want to save your boyfriend..." Another futanari, a red vixen, stepped up and positioned herself behind Sabrina. "Your cunt looks like it's wet enough to get fucked by me..." She lubed her cock up with her thick precum and pushed the tipp of her dick against the entrance of the girls snatch.

Jeffrey took a second before nodding. He opened his mouth just enough to fit the girth, then moved forward onto it. His warm tongue liking all the precum as he started to circle the head, moving it further and further back into his mouth. He quickly moved his head forward to take in more of her length, rolling up to be on his knees. His warm mouth should feel great, even through his inexperience...

Jessica quickly nodded and and moved forward, taking as much of the cock as she could. She started to gag on it but kept moving fiward until she had taken the whole length...

The dragoness moaned softly when she felt Jeoffrey's tongue dancing over the head of her cock. "Good slut...looks like you learned your place now...your mouth feels good, but you need more practice. Suck my cock so long until you can take at least half of it into your mouth."

The pantheress began to purr louder and louder with each single inch of her feline cock that vanished imto Sabrina's mouth and throat. The red vixen moved forward and pushed her cock into the girls wet pussy in one swift motion.

Jeffrey hated the name she gave him but countinued, slowly taking more and more. At about the half way point her was gagging on the head, but sucking her off as quickly as he could.

Jessica nearly yelped as the cock entered her vagina, but the cock in her throat prevented any sound from escaping. She quickly moved her body back onto the cock in her pussy then forward to take the full length of the panthresess. She repeated this as much as she could before slowing it down as she grew tired...

"Good slut...keep it up and I let you cum too...stroke the remaining inches of my cock with your hands..." The dragoness grabbed Jeffrey's head and let her fingers run through his hair. She was now moaning louder and her orgasm built up slowly with each passing minute.

The pantheress and the vixen spit roasted Sabrina between their naked bodies. When one pulled out of her the other pushed forward. "Your cunt feels good, bitch...I'm going to fill it with my semen soon..." said the red fox while the black panther kept fucking the girls face. "Your throat feels nice...make sure not to spill a single drop..."

Jeffrey started to realize he would be forced to swallow. he panicked internally but moved his hands to work the lower part of the shaft. Tears ran down his cheeks as he continued to suck the cock in his mouth, his tongue dancing around it. He quickly sped up hoping to drive her over the edge...

Jessica was crying from the start of this, but her tears didn't let her get distracted. she wanted to protest the vixen cumming inside her, but the cock in her throat made that impossible. she closed her eyes and waited for this to be over... the best they could hope for is that one liked them enough to make them personal pets.

The dragoness held Jeffrey's head in place so he couldn't pull back when she shot a big load of her thick creamy semen into his mouth. "Good slut...don't spill a single drop...and lick my cock clean..." She thought about keeping him and turning him into her personal fucktoy. The dragoness unlocked his bindings and pulled him up before she led him to her house. "I'm going to have so much fun with you, but first I need to give you your reward..."

The vixen came directly in Sabrina's pussy and didn't bother whether she had an orgasm too or not. The pantheress followed her by filling the girls mouth and throat with her sperm before she ordered to lick her clean. The leader of the village, a hermaphrodite with the wings of a bat, the horns of a goat, the body of a dragon and a snakes head as a tail, approached Sabrina and looked at her closely. "Follow me...you are mine now..." She put a collar with a leash around the girl before she guided her to her mansion.

The other members of the village wanted to say that it was unfair that the two newest sluts got claimed as personal fucktoys, but they didn't want to rebel against their alpha. Instead they formed three groups and went out to find a fucktoy for everyone. This was the begining of humans being turned into pets and slaves.

Jeffrey followed her with his head down, glad to be leaving the group... He had some how managed to swallow what she had shot into his mouth and throat, but still tasted the salty but sweet taste. Licking her clean was humiliating but he had managed... what did she mean by fun? why hadn't he had his reward he so desperately needed? all questions he had...

Sabrina followed the orders before she heard another voice. she looked up to see a clusterfuck of animals combine and gasped. then it came at her with a leash. she lay still as it put it on her and began to tug at it. she eventually tried to stand and walk after the herm, scared of what would happen next.

"Wait for me here on all fours while I'm getting everything for your reward..." The dragoness left Jeffrey in the middle of her living room walked to her play room where she kept all her toys. She returned with a bag full of sextoys and an empty glass. The dragoness put the glass under him, placing directly below his caged dick and then got two toys out of the bag. She was holding a feather in her left hand and a riding crop in her right." Which one would you prever before I give you your reward?"

The princess led Sabrina to her private chambers where she got on all fours. Most villagers prefered it to get their cocks sucked, but the chimera liked it when her pussy got licked to. "Get to work and eat out my cunt...I'll fulfill then one request of you...depending on how strong you can make me cum with just your mouth and tongue..."

Jeffrey frowned and nodded towards her left hand. he knew the teasing would be bad, but he was determined to get his reward. Tears in his eyes and his head down he waited for his further punishment...

Sabrina Closed her eyes, moving into the girls pussy quickly. She did a lot of work with her tongue, quickly running it along her clit and sensitive spots. Was this her new life? eating this woman out and sucking her dick? maybe, if she was lucky, getting some pleasure...?

The dragoness put the riding crop away and started to tickle Jeffrey with the feather all over his body. She avoided his nipples, balls and caged cock, instead she was searching his other sensitive spots. This would go on until he begged her for some release, but she'd only use his mouth to keep him horny till he asked her to fuck him.

The princess moaned loudly as soon as Sabrina started to eat her wet pussy out. She pressed herself against the girl and began to stroke her cock. "Make me cum with your mouth and I'll pound your cunt as a reward." She stopped stroking herself and waited for her orgasm.

Jeffrey began to giggle as she found the sensitive spots on his neck and some of the more standard places. "Please... Stop teasing me! I need... some release!" He cried out between giggles and gasps for breath. He tried to crawl away from the source of the torment, but was kind of stuck. If it ever died down, he would ask what it would take for some release...

Sabrina was working her inexperienced tongue as best she could. Moving it up and down her clit then going for the many other sensitive spots, before circling the entire thing.

The dragoness stopped to tease poor Jeffrey after he had begged her to stop for a while. She focused only on his most sensitive spots and tried to find other erogenous zones on his body except for his caged dick. "You said that you need some relieve...try your best to convince me and I might let you cum..."

The princess pressed her pussy against Sabrina's face and moaned louder with each passing moment. "That feels good...but don't forget to lick the insides of my pussy too...and make sure that you use your hands to stroke my cock too..."

Jeffrey frowned and let out a soft moan as she began to tease him again. He let out a few quick breaths, trying to remain calm. "Please... It hurts! I need it... I need you to... let me have some relief!" he managed to whisper through the Moans of pleasure...

Sabrina made sure to follow orders, taking each command. Her hands shot up and reached for the large cock, starting to rub it slowly. With this she licked the inside of the pussy while continuing to hit the sensitive spots.

"You already said that you need some relieve, but I'm still not convinced...you need to beg harder, slut...what would you do to have an orgasm How do you want to cum?" Her cock was rod of steel again and a drop of precum oozed out while she was stroking it. "I have the feeling that you don't want to cum desperately enough...maybe I should keep you locked up for a longer while..." The dragoness was messing around with Jeffrey. Unbeknown to him she didn't plan to let him out of the cock cage for the rest of his life.

The princess moaned louder as soon as Sabrina began to stroke her twelve inch cock while she was licking the insides of her pussy at the same time. "That feels good...don't stop, I'm very close to cumming..." She couldn't hold it back any longer and came hard. Her thick semen shot out of her cock as long white ropes and landed on the floor. She even squirted her juices out of her pussy and covered the girls face with it. "Clean me up with your tongue before you lapp up my semen from the ground. Do a good job and I might fuck you..."

Jeffrey closed his eyes and whipered. "Please... I'll... I'll do anything! I don't... Care how... I just need to cum... "He choked out between sobs. He managed to crawl up to her, the shriveling mess he was, and wrap around her legs. "Please... Just let me... Orgasm... I need it..." At this point, he needed his cock to stop straining against it's cage. It hurt an ungodly amount and he was left desperate due to it. He wasn't thinking straight, how could he when he was in so much pain.

Sabrina closed her eyes as the incoming juices covered her face. She licked them up slowly before cleaning the hermaphrodite's pussy. She then crawled back from the woman, not sure about cleaning it off the floor. A few seconds pass before she begrudgingly starts to lap it up of the ground, much like a cat would lap up a bowl of milk.

The lips of the dragoness spread into a big grin while she was listening to Jeffrey who was begging her desperately to get some relieve. She noticed that his penis had tried to achive a full erection inside the small metalic cage. "Really, anything? Swear to become my personal fucktoy, pledge your loyality to me and I'll let you cum."

The princess moaned while her wet pussy got licked clean watched Sabrina patiencely without saying anything to her. "I'll punish you the next time you make wait before you follow my orders. Now give me a sloppy blowjob and I might fuck you..."

Jeffrey waited until she finished to finally speak. "I'll... I'll be... Your fuck toy... I just... Please... I'll be yours... I just need to cum!" he managed to scream, again through moans. He tried to roll over, moving back for the women... Most likely futile but he could try. the teasing was killing him...

Sabrina nodded and took the hermaphrodite into her mouth, before starting to lick the head and smiling slightly. the chimera tasted better honestly. she slowly took more and more into her mouth. Eventually she gagged... but she kept going...

The dragoness stopped teasing the poor boy and walked around him while she looked at him with a devilish smile on her lips. "Get on all fours, raise your ass high into the air and I'll let you cum..." What she didn't tell him was that she planed to milk his balls dry without giving him the sweet relieve of an orgasm.

A soft moan escaped her lips when she felt Sabrina's tongue around the head of her cock. The sight of the girl trying to get every inch into her tight throat. "Good girl...keep going and I might fuck you...don't stop and keep sucking..." The princess put her hands on the Sabrina's head let her fingers run through the girls hair without pushing her down nor controlling her speed.

Back
Top Bottom