Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Walking the Line (Razgriz and Beautiful_Disgrace)

"Well if they are, I doubt they'll praise us for saving them. I've had victims of a crime run away from me after stopping the attackers, calling me a psychopath." Shawn replying, giving a small chuckle afterwards; it wasn't like he did this for fame. Hell, he loved being able to move around so freely. Last thing he needed was a spotlight, and that was a viewpoint he knew the two of them shared.

And when she commented on how the detective on the television wasn't getting any sleep, Shawn just smiled "Yeah, well, if they'd just leave us be to catch those they refuse to or can't, then they wouldn't be so damn tired." He knew what that was like though; and in a way, he felt a lot of people shared the detective's sentiments. That 'vigilante justice' never works.

"Let me perfectly clear: What happened here tonight was no act of heroism, no noble crusade for justice. This was a massacre performed by an extreme sadist. No further comments." Detective Stanson would say, the field reporter then taking it back to the newsroom, where they would start to go into details of the warehouse slaughter. "Well, that's kind of rude." Shawn chuckled, turning to Adrian, "So, you're a sadist now apparently."

Lisa Williams and Julian Crews would then appear on the scree, the former stating "We've received more information about the carnage in the Sam's Club warehouse off Baker Street. The surviving victims of this tragedy are currently at Saint Joseph Memorial being treated for second-degree burns and what we're informed were minor shrapnel wounds. Their condition is stable but serious." At this Shawn cringed a bit, "Guess one of my toys had a bad case...Shit." He expected the burn marks and honestly tried to place them far enough from the prostitutes to where they would only be dazed, but sometimes fracturing was inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom