Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon and his Slayer (Me and Zenia)

Sera closed her eyes to think about it, it did not seem like such a bad deal, but then again she wasn't sure she could fully trust him. She was in this state for a few moments just thinking about the scenerios, "...all right fine..." she replied him opening her eyes, "deal, but I do not trust you." she told him,.

The stone claw moved forward and placed her down on the ground as he reached a claw forward to her 'Your weapons" he said as he looked at her. His eyes showing that he wanted proof that she agreed to what he wanted. "None of my other servants have them, neither shall you unless you go out to hunt... I do not wish any of them to be harmed" he said

Sera sighed, she took out the daggers in her boots, her sleeves and the ones that popped open to the toe of her boots if she hit the ground or stomped on the ground in a pattern. She also handed him the little spike attached to the braid on the side of her face, and gave him her broadsword as well. She had many more weapons which she gave them all to them, it was soon quite apparant that she was very well prepared. She heistated giving him her last dagger, it was very old looking and had belonged to her father, she finally handed it over to him.

he was neither suprised by the ammount of weapons or the readiness that she had seemed to take in order to get ready for an attack on him. He took the weapons from her and nodded as he slammed a clawed hand to the ground and the rocks that guarded the enterances to the other chambers to open as he looked at her and he said "You may go... though your area" he said pointing to the section that had a much bigger enterance, clearly ment for him to be allowed entry as well "is where you will be situated... it is also where I myself sleep" he said looking at her as some servants came out. he offered them the weapons and they took them retreating into a back chamber to put them in their master's treasure room.

Sera nodded watching them take away her weapons, without them she felt naked ecspecially without her fathers dagger. She took a bag from where she had stashed it before the fight, there were no weapons in it, only the usual: food and clothes. She sighed and started walking towards the room he indicated, wondering what she got herself into.

Apparently a lot. The women in there were all beautiful. They did not look underfed nor did they seem to want to leave. Hell they seemed happy here and who wouldn't be? They seemed to be given all sorts of rare foods and were lavished with silks, jewels, they looked like shining baubles that one would have on a christmas tree. Each girl was beautiful, some practiced their arts like dancing and singing while others relaxed on massive mounds of comfortable pillows. The women were dressed to near nudity though they seemed like they were wearing full clothing by how confidentally they walked around. This was the very luxurious side of the dragon lifestyle. He was going to show her luxary, what it would mean to be a favorite. For in truth her appearance was one that did entice him and he figured he would show her the kind of life she may have, though she would also show the other side, the side that did most of the work for the dragon.

Sera's eyes widened and she turned her head to the side, she was not your typical girl, she didn't care for trinkets and only wore three pieces of jewelry, and those were for sentimental reasons. She was not one for fine silk, or things of that nature, rather she liked leather and and simple cloth that was easy to move in and offer protection. She was also not one for walking around nearly naked. "...god what have I gotten into..." she muttered to herself feeling very out of place here.

he had figured it would be odd for the dragon slayer... however he knew that it would show her what the dragons lived like... he knew that would be something that might anger her or make her feel uncomfortable but he was going to make her see every aspect. he then walked into the room as he looked down as her nodding as a few maidens went to him. he lowered his neck as they began to gently pamper his head with kisses as they would hold him. True it was not all of the girls but it still was more than what a lord or king was expected to have. He then rose his head as he turned to her "These are what are known to your kind as the favorites" he said looking at her "though i believe your society calls them the dragon's whores... or other dirty words" he said looking at her "I will show you the more... pampered part of the dragon lifestyle and their followers" he said watching her "Though i do understand if you would like a more normal approch... so if you wish you may go to the servants quarters... you might find it more... i guess the word for you is normal... there"

Sera shrugged, "usually I didn't deal with that aspect of dragons, most of the girls I met when I did see them thanked me." she replied to him calmly. "I am a girl of simpleness not luxury..." she told him brushing some of her hair off of her face.

He nodded and he then said 'Then go through the other enterance, it might be more to your liking... they were pesants, farmers, just average people that wanted a better life. you will see what dragons do for their servants" he waited for her to go and boy would she get a shock. now these were the pesants pretty much for the dragon but each man and woman and child there were actually bathed, they did not seem sick like those on the outside and they seemed pretty well fed. It made the outside look like backwards slobs for everywhere there seemed to be problems. but here yes people were working but they seemed happy to do it, their lives had been saved from poverty and most likely from death's icy grip by the dragon.

Sera smiled at the sight, it was definatly more to her liking, seeing the families working together brought the good memories of her working with her family to her mind. "yep, this is most certainly to my liking..." she replied to him, re-postioning the bag so it wouldn't slip.

He had followed her as he stopped her from entering and he said "Each person here... each man woman and child I have saved from either abusing masters on the outside or your human principles that seem to give the rich all the power... some of the women here used to be forced into doing things for their masters... the thing was if you killed me they would be forced to leave by you... just like with other dragons.. all of our servants are people we save from your society... a society that treats the poor no better than pigs... i just wish to tell you that' he said as he turned and then returned to his chambers with the women.

Sera let the words sink in and felt awful, she didn't know that but that was no excuse. She always knew the humans were corrupt and she had tried to fight it many times. She got somewhere in one or two of the towns she visited and was proud of that, but that was only a melting snowflake in a sunny field. To succeed in that she would need a blizzard and coldness.

"There are many men who come to kill us dragons for greed... to take our women and our gold..." he looked at her 'You had a just cause in your eyes... but whenever a dragon is slain it causes only pain to the servants most times... each person here has their own right to stay or leave... they are given rights unknown for the poor in your world..." he looked at her "I am not trying to guilt you... but humanity... those on the outside are pigs... nothing more"

Sera looked at him, her eyes had sadness in them instead of her usual anger, “…not all humans are like that though, not all are corrupt or greedy power hungry mongrels… I have met many who are kind and just, hell even a few rich and nobles are kind to the less fortunate. I know that they are few among many, but those few people give me hope and made me not give up on my kind yet… as long as there is a star that does not shine coldly in the sky, but as long as even three stars shine brightly and kindly I will not give up that hope, nay if even one star does so I will stay firm in my belief in humans….” She proclaimed with firm belief.

[[fyi my replies might be slower than usual because I am also writing an essay that is do tomorrow]]

"I know" he said as he looked at her 'those that I truely can believe are i save and bring here... they are fed well and given some of the best medical care..." he looked at her softly as he said "All in return for a few chores... and none are too taxing on them"

Sera looked at him, "I am well versed in the art of medicine, well enough to keep people alive." she replied to him, rubbing the back of her neck.

"I thank you, but as i said they are given magical medical care... the best only a dragon can do" he said as he looked at her "You may do as you like here, though I ask that you do pull your weight... maybe you could hunt for everyone and bring back some animals for food and furs, but that will be tomorrow, it is late today."

Sera nodded in agreement, "it is late." she agreed with him, which was the last thing she expected to find herself doing. A dragon slayer agreeing with a dragon, why that was almost unheard of and in her case it was completely unheard of, well it was until a few hours ago.

He gave a nod telling her to meet a few of the people before going to bed, they will help with her arrangements. He then walked back to the other room where the favorites were, the women dressed in little and lavished with everything. But this time as he walked in he began to change, he became smaller and smaller until he was standing on both legs, his body standing at 6'4", still rather tall but he was a big dragon before. He had skin now not scales, brown hair atop his head and emerald green eyes, he was nude, as he could not magically make himself have clothes when he transformed into his human form and he grinned walking to his girls, planning to have a fun night.

Sera was confident in many things, surviving fighting and hunting to name a few, but many wouldn't be able to guess that when it came to introducing herself or talking to others she was shy until she got to know the person, it wasn;t that surprising if the person knew the reason of how she became like this, she hardly had social interaction when she was growing up, living in uninhabited places or the road where she only spoke to traders or the occasional bandits. Taking a deep breath she walked close to a few people and waited a bit until she gathered her courage. "Errr.... hello there." she clumsily said to them.

Back
Top Bottom