Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"I will accept my punishment. It's only fair.." She agreed as she got to her knees in the bath looking to Zhao since Shi had asked him to do it. "Just tell me where you want me, Master Zhao."

The punishment might have been harsh..but that's just what she got for being so eager for this.

"Turn around," Zhao grinned in amusement. "Show me your cute little butt, Kitten...I want to make it red," he purred. He did love how obedient she was...her name was more than just that, after all.

"As you wish..." Kitten moved so that she was in between Shi's legs as she got on all fours, showing her ass to Zhao. She was already blushing, and she could feel herself starting to get turned on in this position even though she knew she was about to be punished and it wouldn't feel good...at least not the entire way through.

Shi smirked, hand running through her hair as Zhao shifted his hand along her rear, giving one of her cheeks a firm squeeze. "And do you know why you're being punished, Kitten?" Shi wouldn't lie, there was a complicated relationship between the three of them, but right now? Didn't matter, having Kitten between his legs gave her a punishment of it's own, a slowly rising cock that she couldn't touch until her punishment was over.

Kiten shivered when she felt Zhao's caress, mewling softly...just like a kitten when her backside was touched. She knew what was coming and she was a little nervous, but the caressing made her relax just enough. "I took off my cuffs on my own..." She told him as she stared at Shi's rising erection. She wanted to at least lick it...she was addicted to his cock...both of theirs really. But she knew her punishment would be even worse if she dared to touch it without his permission. Especially when the time was for a spanking.

Shi smirked, hand running through her hair as Zhao's hand came down firm on her right cheek, a little scattering of spirit energy arching across her butt. He knew she could take it, and it left a pretty little red mark on her dark skin, too. "And you should do what, instead?" Zhao purred.

The strike was sudden and hard, with a stinging after effect of spirit energy. She grunted in pain, closing her eyes tightly. Though when she heard his question she immediately answered. "I should wait for either you or Master Shi to take them off for me, or give me permission to take them off." She answered.

"Good girl..." Shi purred, lowering her head just a little to nuzzle his cock against his cheek. "Kitten wants to be a good girl, doesn't she?" Shi grinned faintly as Zhao slid his hand over her rear and smacked her again, this time, it left a nice red mark that Zhao couldn't help but lean down and lick, giving her butt a hungry little bite.

Kitten nuzzled against Shi's cock lovingly. "Yes, I want to be a good girl..." She responded just before she felt another painful sting and shuddering before biting her bottom lip. Then another shiver went through her, making her stiff as she felt Zhao licking at her rear. She winced as he bit her, but didn't make any pained noises. However, she did feel herself getting much more turned on with Zhao's face being so close to her naughty...kitten.

"And what do you need to do to be a good girl, Kitten?" Zhao purred, his breath hot against her twitching pussy. "Tell me...I know a good little Kitten like you knows the best way to behave."

"I...need to listen to only Master Shi and Master Zhao.." She answered softly, her eyes narrowing as she felt his breath caress just outside of he naughty, wet lips. She looked up at Shi, her eyes filled with lust and desire. She really wanted to suck his cock right now, but she wasn't sure if the punishment was over yet.

Shi smiled fondly, hand running through her hair as Zhao purred behind her. "Good girl..." Zhao said, and pressed his tongue against her pussy as Shi pinched her cheek. "Now...you're reward for being one," he smirked.

Kitten gasped softly, feeling the loving stroke of Zhao's tongue. Her muscular butt tensed in reaction, and her clit began to throb for attention. Two hits were lenient, but since she learned her lesson she supposed she deserved her reward now. "..Master Shi, may I please suck your cock while I enjoy my reward?" She asked him.

"You may, Kitten," Shi grinned, as Zhao's tongue slid along every inch of her slit before he turned and pressed against her groin, tongue lapping eagerly at her clit. Zhao was an attentive lover, but they both were. They enjoyed making their kitty purr.

Feeling that skilled tongue running up and down her slit certainly made her purr. She was good at not making much noise when it came to pain. Pleasure was a different story altogether. She began licking gingerly at Shi's cock, groaning softly as she became wetter. Each time Zhao licked her clean he would find fresh juices to lap at. When he focused on her clitoris, she started to become louder and decided to muffle herself with Shi's cock, pushing it in as far as she could while her tongue vibrated and pressed against his shaft.

"Nn...good girl..." Shi groaned, hand slipping through her hair as he started to work his hips into her mouth with a heavy hiss of breath. She was good at everything, but her sucking dick was the ultimate form of trust and submission, nothing got Shi more aroused when she did it. Zhao was eagerly kissing and flicking her clit as he trailed his mouth up her stomach with loving adoring kisses. He enjoyed teasing her, kissing all the way back down and completely ignoring her cock hungry pussy as he kissed up one of her toned cheeks and up her spine as he shifted behind her, his cock tip brushing against her pussy.

Kitten worked in unison with Shi's thrusts, just to decrease the effort on his part. She started to move around her tongue, that way each time his cock slipped back into her mouth it would caress a different area. She even added a little suction to make it more difficult for him to pull out. Despite her enjoying her reward from Zhao, she was quite focused on Shi. His pleasure came first and foremost, and if she could help it she would put every ounce attention she could spare on him until she couldn't take it anymore.

She whimpered pathetically when Zhao began teasing her. He always liked doing that, but it felt good even still. Her stomach quivered, her cheeks tensed once more and relaxed, and the moment she felt his cock graze against her she moved her hips like a bitch in heat.

"Mm, she never could wait," Shi purred in amusement, hand running through Kitten's hair as he bucked hungrily into his mouth with a pleased groan. She always did these special little things that made him want her more and more.

"Never," Zhao smirked, cock rubbing against his shaft. "Pretty Kitten always liked dick, don't you, Kitten?"

"Mmhmm!" Kitten moved her hips a little, trying to push that teasing cock inside of her. Though she didn't get sloppy with Shi. No...her tongue and mouth loved his dick just as as much as her pussy loved Zhao's. She really wanted to guzzle Shi's cum while Zhao fucked her. She was addicted to them and their semen in whatever one of her holes they could deposit it in.

She could feel her nipples tingling, hardening around the silver rings that pierced them both. She lower herself a little, nuzzling one of them to Shi's leg in a poor attempt to ask for attention while he stuffed his cock in her mouth.

"Poor thing..." Shi groaned, rolling his hips gently as one of his hands slid across her breast to squeeze it. Zhao smirked in amusement as he pressed his tip a little lower, and slowly pushed in. "Mm..." he hissed in satisfaction. Zhao didn't have to go slow, but he loved savoring the feeling of his cock slowly moving into her pussy. Their property...it was the best feeling.

Kitten hummed appreciatively on Shi's cock as she felt his hand touch her breasts underneath the water in the tub. Though the moment she felt Zhao line himself up at her entrance she stopped bobbing her head momentarily, letting Shi continue to slide himself in and out. The moment he started pressing in, she could feel her tight pussy stretching out slowly to accommodate him. And it felt nice. She loved this..she wanted more but she knew better. She stayed still and let him sink himself inside of her. Every inch was torture. Sweet, pleasurable torture that made her squeal with pleasure against her other masters cock..

"Mm...I think she likes it, brother," Shi smirked. "Why don't you turn her around?" he said, as Zhao started to buck into her slow, but hard, grunting in satisfaction. Her pussy always felt perfect, he could never get enough of it. Zhao ran his hands along her back, settling on her shoulders as he ignored Shi's comment for the time being, deciding to focus on slamming his dick into her tight cunt. Shi's smirk never left, even as she pet Kitten's hair.

Ah, Zhao always did like making the first mess...

Kitten loved the treatment she was getting right now. She liked being used by two men at once, but then again she rarely ever remembered a time where she wasn't shared by the two. They were also her firsts. Well, technically Shi had been the one who took her virginity, but Zhao had taken her anal virginity so yes, both of them were her firsts. She had learned to appreciate both of them at the same time, so even as she drooled and groveled all over Shi's cock, she made sure her tongue was still moving to pleasure him as Zhao slammed into her twitching snatch.

She couldn't wait for him to go faster and even harder...

"Nn...good girl..." Shi groaned, head lolled back in satisfaction as Zhao began to pick up his pace. The water around them started to splash gently as he smacked his cock into her harder, his balls glistening with her soaked pussy juices, his primal grunts filling the air. She had gotten so good at behaving, sometimes the punishments were quick so they could enjoy her properly...

Even though she had wished to be fucked harder, it was getting harder for her to concentrate on Shi. Her tongue movements got sloppy but she never stopped moving it. She knew if she stopped moving it, she would be a bad girl. She had to keep them both happy no matter how hard it was. But Master Zhao had made her feel so good with his tongue earlier she was about to cum, which made it so hard for her to focus. Her muffled cries started getting louder as she started moving he hips into Zhao's thrusts. She wanted to cum..

Back
Top Bottom