Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Video Game Tavern

B

Bluefoot

So, this is based on an idea I saw in another thread, one has long since been forgotten. As seems to be usual with me and interesting threads...

Okay, so the original idea (thanks to ilaughatmyself) was that of a time and place within the gaming multiverse where canonical characters were summoned to hang out and stuff. I would like to think of it as an old-time tavern or something.

One of the questions in the original interest thread was that of player interpretation of well-known characters. I say: bring it on! Anything to add to the hangout! Feel free to edit/add to your character's story!

Yup! Just pick any character from any game series and jump in! No character page needed. :)

You can be whatever character you want, zxterran. It doesn't matter, as long as you are comfortable with who/what you play.

I'd love to do this, and I'm willing to play a female. I'd like to play a barmaid, serving drinks to the other characters.
However, the female I have in mind is kind of young.
She's about 15, with some very well developed adult knockers, so she seems like she's within the rules.
However I don't know what the wider community thinks of this (I'm New here)
The Character is Maria Renard from CastleVania, rondo of blood.
See my avayar

Is this still alive at all (aimed at Bluefoot specifically)?

If so, I have an interesting idea for a character. She's obscure, but she'd be fun as hell to play in something like this.

@ Mami33
Check with the site admins (names in red) about the age thing. I don't want you getting in trouble. Other than that, your character sounds fine.

@ MisterKing
It's been a little slow, but it's alive. What exactly is this character you had in mind?

Either way, feel free, both of you, to jump in whenever!

Bluefoot said:
@ Mami33
Check with the site admins (names in red) about the age thing. I don't want you getting in trouble. Other than that, your character sounds fine.

@ MisterKing
It's been a little slow, but it's alive. What exactly is this character you had in mind?

Either way, feel free, both of you, to jump in whenever!
Thanks. I've PMd the admin, and am waiting for a response.

Hey, Mami, no need to worry! I just double-checked the site rules, and 15 is actually the youngest you can have a character. So you're good! Feel free to jump in whenever! :)

Back
Top Bottom