Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Intruder (Cougar Girl and Foxy Lady)

Scene 26 – Ally arrives home

As I walked into the room, Katie turned and rushed towards me. ‘Mum, thank God you got here in time.’

My fist hit her jaw so hard it shook my shoulder and sent her spinning across the room to land on her ass by Wayne’s desk.

‘Mum,’ she cried in surprise and anger, ‘what are you doing? You’ve got this all wrong. Just look at him. Look at THAT.’ Her hand pointed to my husband’s crotch.

‘I can see his hard on, thank you, Katie. And it’s no surprise he’s got one is it, not with you dressed like a slut.’

‘Come off it, mum,’ her tone was harsh now, ‘you wear this yourself, you told me so. It looks like that makes you a slut too.’

Well, there was no denying that. ‘Yes, it does. But I’m his wife and you’re his daughter. That’s the difference.’

She staggered to her feet, a sneer on her face. ‘You don’t know what’s been going on, mum, right under your nose. Last night, I was even in your bed with him.’

Was she? It looked like Wayne had some explaining about that, but I wasn’t going to be diverted. ‘I know what’s been going on. I’ve seen how awkward your father has been around you lately, and I’ve noticed all those comments you make. You’ve been pretending to be the perfect daughter with me, while winding your father up. Well, you’ve been caught red-handed.’

I went and stood by Wayne. The message was clear. I was on his side.

‘OK, dad,’ Katie turned her attention to him. ‘It looks like you’ve got to make a choice. Last time, you sided with her. Let’s see who you choose this time.’

And with that she launched herself on me, grabbing my hair and pulling me to the floor, her feet kicking out and her nails scratching at my face. I struggled to get free, lashing out in my turn to force her off me.

Scene 27 – Wayne makes his choice

Seeing two women fight is always hot. To see them fighting over me was hotter yet. It was still at the cat fight stage – nails, hair, clawing, spitting – nothing that serious so far.

I had no intention of intervening, not yet anyway. These two women had to sort this out between them. Only one could be top bitch in this house so long as they both stayed here, and neither had any place else to go.

Katie had taken the initiative and was still on top. Her skirt was up around her waist, and her ass was waving in the air. She was the one I’d pick, if it were just a case of taking the best body. Hers was fresher and more nubile than Ally’s. Sure Ally had experience, a lot of experience, but Katie – I wasn’t sure how much experience she’d actually had – she had terrific potential. Ally had my loyalty on her side, but that’s about the past, not the future, isn’t it?

I was moving around them. I caught Ally’s eyes a few times. She seemed to be pleading with me to pull the little vixen we had created off her, but that wouldn’t do. That would leave her humiliated with Katie knowing she had only lost because I had intervened knowing that her mother couldn’t manage on her own. And it would leave Katie angry that she had been deprived of a victory that was rightfully hers.

Suddenly Katie let out a howl of pain. Her head shot up and she began to try to pull away. But the harder she pulled, the louder she howled. She’d got her hand down between her and her mother. I tried to get into a position to see what was happening and eventually for just a second or two I got a clear view. Ally had her hand clamped over Katie’s crotch and she must have been dragging her nails over her daughter’s clit. The more Katie tried to pull her hand off, the more she dug in and the worse the pain.

Eventually, Ally emerged slowly from beneath Katie and clambered to her feet, still clinging to her daughter’s crotch.

‘You bitch,’ she spat in her face, ‘you fucking, conniving, little slut. How dare you try to take my husband.’ She threw Katie around from side the side, one hand between her legs and the other hanging onto her shirt. Katie ducked and dodged until the shirt came over her head, but her mother still had a tight grip.

I was so distracted by watching my daughter’s tits bounce and fly I didn’t notice that was positioning herself for an attack and that Ally was now the one who was trying to keep Katie at arms’ length. Then Katie’s arm shot out and she grabbed at her mother’s crotch too. But Ally must have been expecting the move, because she snapped her head down right the bridge of Katie’s nose. Both women let go at the same time and Ally let fly with a head snapping slap across her daughter’s face, spraying blood over the carpet.

For a while she just stood gasping and staring at me. When she spoke her words came out staccato: ‘Did – you – enjoy – that – Wayne?’ I didn’t need to answer; the stain on my shorts spoke for me. She stepped forward and drove her knee high into my balls. As I sank to my knees, she ran out of the room after Katie.

Scene 28 – Ally makes a decision

I regretted it as soon as he went down. It wasn’t his fault. What man wouldn’t be turned on my someone behaving like Katie had done? It was almost as if she had watched how I behaved with him and just copied it. No, I understood that. And I understood why he hadn’t intervened to help me. I had to win on my own and that was what I wanted to do. It was just that he didn’t have to make it so obvious that he was enjoying watching the fight. Hell, the guy almost had his tool out wanking it.

My first concern, though, was to find Katie and sort her out once and for all. It didn’t take long to find her – I just followed the whimpering and found her cowering in the corner of the bathroom. I caught sight of myself in the mirror – makeup smudged, hair awry, breathing hard, face flushed and my nipples trying to explode through my blouse. I looked like a teenager just emerging from a fast fuck in the back of my boyfriend’s car. Ally looked just as bad. Her hair was bedraggled and there was blood dripping from her nose onto her small tits. I squatted in front of her and delivered another hard slap with the palm of my hand.

‘You fucking little slut,’ I spat. ‘Look at the trouble you’ve caused me and your father.’

As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I realised that I had been more alive over the past few months than I had been for years. Wayne and I had had more sex and better sex than ever in our marriage. And it was down to Katie’s antics.

What could we do with her? We couldn’t throw her out – where would she go. What would she do? But if she was going to stay there had to be some rules.

‘I’m going to let you stay, Katie, but you have to understand that I am top bitch here. Do you accept that or do I have to thrash you again?’

Scene 29 – Katie makes a decision

I nodded. What else could I do? Mum had won, if not exactly fair and square, she had got the better of me.

‘OK,’ I whimpered, ‘you’re top bitch.’ And under my breath I added ‘for now’.

That’s what she asked and that was what I promised. But it was all I promised. She had said nothing about keeping away from dad. I had seen his reaction to me. If Top Bitch hadn’t walked in, I’d have had him, I was sure of that. All I needed to do was bide my time and he’d come to me, like he used to come and watch me in the night when mum was asleep, except he wouldn’t just watch me next time.

I crawled out of the bathroom and found dad leaning against the wall. As he saw me, he groaned and doubled over.

‘What’s wrong, dad,’ I was really worried, ‘are you in pain?’

He nodded. ‘Your mother kneed me,’ he gasped, ‘in my nuts.’ And he doubled over again.

I clambered to my feet, naked except for the tight tennis skirt, and put my arm round his waist to support him.

‘Come on, dad, come to my room and lie down, You’ll soon feel better.’

‘Where’s your mother?’ he asked, obviously worried that she might see us.

‘Don’t know, dad,’ I told him, ‘and it’s obvious she doesn’t care about you, isnt it?’

I helped him limp into my room, stopping on the way as he was hit by another spasm of pain, and let him drop onto my bed. I left him curled up while I washed my face and tits clear of blood but I was still naked apart from the tennis skirt when I returned to find that he was unfurling himself gingerly.

‘Dad,’ I rested my hand on his stomach, ‘are you still in pain?’

‘Of course, I am,’ he snapped, ‘that bitch of a mother of yours rammed me in the balls.’

I was immediately sympathetic – what daughter wouldn’t be? ‘I hope she hasn’t done any damage,’ I purred, ‘let me check.’ And before be could stop me, I had slid my hand down his shorts to find his pubes sticky with his cum – his reaction to the fight no doubt – and his cock semi-hard and stiffening as I held it. ‘Umm,’ I said thoughtfully, ‘I’m not an expert, but you seem well on the way to recovery.’ His hand slipped between my thighs and was working higher as I began massaging his balls gently.

Which of course was when mum walked in.

Scene 30 – Wayne makes a decision

‘What the hell do you think you’re doing?’ Ally demanded. It wasn’t clear whether she was talking to me or Katie or both of us. It was Ally who replied first.

‘You can see what I’m doing. I’m helping dad because you hurt him, making sure you haven’t done him any damage.’

Her mother snorted.

‘It’d take more than a knee up his nuts to put him off for long.’

It was my turn.

‘Actually, Ally, you hurt me really bad and at least Katie has shown some concern for me, which is more than you did.’

‘Maybe,’ she snapped, ‘but that is no excuse for having your hand up her pussy.’

My hand hadn’t reached her pussy yet, but this was not the time to be pedantic.

‘And,’ I continued, ‘you hurt her too. She needs attention as much as I do.’

‘If she is hurt,’ Ally threw back, ‘it isn’t where your hand is.’

‘Since you mention it, mum,’ Ally turned towards her mother but trapped my hand between her thighs to stop me removing it, ‘you fucking nearly ripped my clit off, so actually yes it does hurt there and I appreciate dad’s concern.’ She opened her thighs again and I moved my hand higher and gently stroked between her lips with the tip of my finger.

‘Do you two seriously expect me to stand her while you fuck each other?’ Ally demanded, her voice choking. She turned on katie. ‘Have you already forgotten what you promised me just now?’

‘No, mum,’ Katie’s eyes were closed and she was chewing her lower lip, ‘I haven’t forgotten. All you wanted was to be Top Bitch. I didn’t promise to have nothing to do with dad.’ She unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor, pushing my shorts down with her free hand. ‘So,’ she continued, ‘either keep quiet and wait your turn or get the fuck out of my room.’

Ally looked at me, pleading for support, tears welling in her eyes.

‘I don’t know what you two have agreed,’ I told her, my fingers working inside Katie as she climbed astride me, ‘but if we’ve got to live together, you may as well share me. And right now,’ I gasped as Katie sank down the length of my cock and began riding hard, ‘it’s Katie’s turn.’

The walls shook as Ally slammed the bedroom door behind her.

Scene 31 – Ally is humiliated

I threw myself onto my bed and sobbed, sobbed so loud I almost drowned out the sound of bed creaks and fuck moans from my daughter’s room. Nothing could dim the images of what they were doing that were burning into my brain. I felt totally humiliated as a woman and lover, utterly degraded as a wife and mother. How could they do this to me? I had beaten both of and they had turned against me; it was like I had brought them together.

As my sobbing subsided, I felt new sensations, feelings where I had least expected. I caught myself squeezing my thighs tight and then found my hand pushing down into my pants to reach my pussy, only to find it wet. How could this be happening? Was I really getting off hearing my daughter fuck my husband? My mind didn’t know what the answer was, but my fingers sure did, they were working away, working hard, my nails scratching at my clit, my fingers working my lips, and my fist grinding hard into my crotch. My chest was tight, my hips bucking.

Was this my fate, to lie here wanking off alone like some sad loser? NO. NO WAY. I jumped off the bed and pulled off my clothes, tossing them this way and that in the frenzy to get free of them. I’d show them. After all, hadn’t Katie told me to wait my turn. Well, darling, mommy’s turn had come.

I stormed in, grabbed Katie by her hair and pulled her off Wayne, delivering a kick up her ass that sent her spinning across the floor.

‘OK, now you’ve warmed him up, it’s time for Top Bitch to take over.’

Scene 32 – Ally takes over

It felt as though my cock was being pulled off. Ally yanked Katie off me to hard, it was pulled hard over and down, almost jerking me off the narrow bed. I cried out in surprise and saw my daughter being literally kicked across the room and Ally turning on me. I thought for a moment that she was going to attack me again, but she had other ideas, dropping to her knees and deep throating me. The surprise almost made me cum but I held on, my hands clutching at the bedding as her head bobbed up and down my shaft, until she pulled free and spat onto the carpet. ‘That little slut’s cunt tastes sour. Mine is much sweeter.’ She was right, she always tasted of peaches, although she never ate any.

I didn’t get the chance to reply before she was astride me and riding hard, harder than Katie had done, faster than Katie had done, and swiveling and twisting her hips in a way that she knew would drive me wild, her cunt muscles playing along my shaft as she gave me that cock massage she saved for special occasions. I was breathing hard, trying to stay in control for as long as I could, not wanting this pleasure to end.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of Katie watching. At first, she seemed hesitant as if she wasn’t sure what she should do, or what she was allowed to do. But then she came forward. I braced myself, expecting her to pull her mother off me. Instead she reached under her mother’s ass and grabbed my balls, rolling them in her hand and gently stroking them. Soft warm hand, and a hand that knew what she was doing. It was at that moment I realise she wasn’t the innocent naïve child I had thought her to be. She was experienced and knew exactly what to do to milk me. My balls pulsed and I knew I had lost control.

Ally didn’t show any sign of knowing her daughter was there, she was lost in her own rhythm. She was as close as I was, so I grabbed her tits and pulled hard on her nipples twisting them just as Katie was now pulling and twisting my balls. Then I heard a soft moaning, not from me, not from Ally, but from Katie, who was rubbing her crotch vigorously with her free hand.

We all came together, screaming out our pleasure at the same moment, our voices echoing around the small room, mingling with each other’s.

Scene 33 – Katie goes down on Wayne

We all stayed as we were for a while, letting our breathing settle and the sweat evaporate to cool our bodies. Then I clambered off and grabbed Katie by the hair.

‘Right, slut, lick your father clean and learn what a real woman’s juices taste like.’

Katie didn’t argue. She just knelt down beside her bed, took Wayne’s cock between her fingers, and licked it along its length. She looked up when it was pristine and then obbed down, taking it into her mouth and sucking it slowly, like she used to do with lollies as a child. Except this wasn’t a lolly and she definitely wasn’t a child any more. At first her efforts had no effect, but then Wayne lay back and began to sigh. I moved round and, yes, there was no doubt, he was stiffening up. That was no surprise. He had always been a twice a night man and recently had upped his game considerably. So I wasn’t surprised to see him going hard again. But not so quickly as this. I had never known him get back into his stride so fast, not even when we were first together, not even on our honeymoon.

And he wasn’t just stiffening up, he was hotting up too. His eyes were closed, his head rolling from side to side. There was no mistaking the signs, he was building up to cumming again only a few minutes after dumping a load that, as I watched, was trickling down my thighs.

All of a sudden, just when I thought Katie was building up to finishing him off, she pulled away.

‘No, dad,’ her voice was harsh, unlike anything I had heard from her before, ‘no, look at me, open your eyes and watch me.’

He opened his eyes and fixed them on Katie as she picked his cock up gently between her thumb and index finger, guiding it into her mouth as her eyes held his gaze. Then, their eyes still locked, she took him deeper and deeper until he was pushing down her throat. She held him like that for a long time, moving her head just a fraction back and forth. I didn’t know what she was doing with her tongue or teeth or throat but whatever it was had its effect on Wayne. He suddenly grabbed tight onto the bedding and jerked his hips. As he did so, Katie pulled her head away and a jet of cum shot out and landed on Wayne’s belly.

‘Did you enjoy that Wayne?’ she asked as if she were enquiring if he had enjoyed his supper. Then she turned to me. ‘He’s yours now, Ally, if he’s got anything left. I’m going to take a shower.’

I was left staring at my husband. It seemed we were on first name terms with our daughter. There was only one thing left to do. I had to prove, to myself and to Wayne, that I could have the same effect on him as Katie had just done. So I knelt down and took hold of his cock.

Scene 34 – Wayne tries to help Ally

I know Ally wanted to prove herself after what Katie had just managed. I was surprised at how quickly I had responded to her. I’m a virile guy but I don’t kid myself – we all need time to recover. But after that, I didn’t think Ally stood much of a chance of getting me hard, let alone getting any more cum out of me for a while. She was setting herself up to fail, but I know her and I knew she wouldn’t give up. Even if it meant she would humiliate herself. So I was cheering her on, metaphorically.

She must have been so dispirited when I just got softer and smaller, despite her best efforts, and she knows just how to get me rigid. Sitting back on her haunches, she sighed loudly and look pleadingly at me, almost begging me to get hard for her, just to show Katie.

But there was no point hurrying. My balls felt like they had been wrung out by an expert, two experts actually. ‘Don’t rush it, luv,’ I tried to sound as supportive as I could. ‘It’s going to take a while for me to refuel.’ I knew intuitively what she was thinking. Her mind was calculating how long Katie would be in the shower; she was a girl who took her time. The last thing she wanted was the humiliation of having her daughter come back to see that she had failed to get me hard again. And I wanted to help her, I really did. But I knew it was a mistake to try to rush things – all guys know that – it just increases the pressure on us and that makes it worse for us.

Ally went through her repertoire of tricks, nibbling at my nipples, stroking the underside of my balls, whispering the dirtiest words she knew into my ear. But no luck, nothing stirred, not even a twitch. We heard the shower stop and Ally bent down and took my limp cock into her mouth. At least, Katie wouldn’t be able to see it wasn’t hard. I had to do something, so as a last resort I did the only thing I could think would help. I closed my eyes and imagined it was Katie kneeling beside me, sucking me into her throat. I heard Ally gasp in delight and felt myself stiffening. I opened by eyes to see Katie standing next to us, stark naked, and staring in surprise. ‘Yah, well, not bad, Ally, not bad at all. But let’s see how much spunk Wayne had left.’ Ally abandoned her blow job and rubbed vigorously up and down my shaft, twisting it and pulling at it, her spare hand tickling my balls until …

I shot it out as best I could, all that I had left. One longish squirt and a few drops that Ally managed to squeeze out. Katie looked at it with contempt. ‘Looks like he’s done for now. What do you say we girls get a drink.’ She led the way, followed by Ally who turned back with a look of disappointment on her face. I had let her down.

Back
Top Bottom