Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mahou Shoujo or Mahou Shounen? [The fill-in X Revnarh]

Yuri agreed and tried to finish his meal as quickly as he could while not even letting pre-cum out. Thankfully, he did without much problem and helped with putting away the dishes. The moment Hanako had asked if he wanted to have dessert, he immediately took off all of his clothes and grabbed his dick lightly while stroking it a little. "I-I want to have it n-nowww~ I'll do the training~" The blond-haired boy nodded excitedly and breathing heavily as he wanted to have Hanako right there and right now. He wasn't sure about the training and what his girlfriend meant by endurance, but if it'll get him a blowjob, he might as well do it. All the excitement and the arousal he has is making him fidget alot while still using both of his hands to hold his rod. "I-I'm okay, Hana-senpai, I'll stick out of this one. I'm still tired from before." Michiko politely rejected, heading back to the room to go and rest from the meal and the sex they had before.

Hanako givgoed when she saw how fast Yuri stripped out of his clothes and waited for him a few minutes before she stood up to walk towards him. "I'll join you sooner or later and cuddle with you in my bed, Mi-chan." She wanted to tease Michiko a little bit, but staying in bed and cuddling with her from time to time would be as amazing as sex. "Ok, as for your training...I promised to give you a blowjob. What I meant with increasing your endurance is an orgasm ban. That means no masturbation nor any sex until the tournament at our school is over. I'll take your virginity when you can endure this. And to make sure that you won't jerk of when I'm not around you'll have to wear a chastity device. What do you say, do you want to give this special training a try?" Hana wanted to stroke his throbbing cock, but instead she teased his nipples by pinching, rubbing and flicking them. "You look very cute dressed as a girl...how about from now on you're my girlfriend?"

After placing the dry cum-stained covers on her body as she sat on the bed, Michiko couldn't help but feel her face flushed after a line like that from her beloved senpai. She was very elated on the inside and made some not-so-appropriate imaginations of what happens with them while cuddling in bed, but in reality, the brown-haired mage can’t handle Hanako-senpai’s sex drive that well just yet and her body needs more stamina if she needed to last longer against her monstrous cock and insatiable lust. While she still doesn’t like her senior’s boyfriend that much still, she admires that he can go so long till now even though they have been doing it even before coming back here to Hanako-senpai’s home. And with that, her eyelids have shut themselves of the light and she falls asleep.

Yuri listened to every word his red-headed girlfriend uttered. No masturbation? Sure, he can handle not fapping for a while as long as he doesn’t dwell too much on erotic thoughts. No sex? That would be a very arduous task as he really likes it when Hanako rams it in his ass, not to mention there will probably be times when Hanako would just go tease him sexually… Wait, until the tournament is over!? “H-hold on, Hana… I get the first two, b-but the tournament usually lasts at least 2 months in total! I don’t think I’ll be able to hold that long!” Yuri complained, but he felt something was wrong. He wanted to do it, but he didn’t want to. After thinking for a little bit, the boy with blonde strands of hair said his piece. “I-I’ll do it if we get to the finals. The finals are against the finalists from another branch of this school, right? Our exam scores would be marked during this time since the match is more just a ‘which branch is the better school’ anyway… We have a month’s worth of practice and rest. We can use that time for the endurance training… I can probably last that lon- AHH~”
The crossdressing boy was interrupted in the end from the woman he was talking to as she played with his nipples. Though he was already finished with what he was saying anyway, so it wasn’t that bad. After being asked, Yuri gave an immediate reply. “No, Hana. I don’t want to be your girlfriend.” He said as he shook his head. “I’m a guy to a core. I wouldn’t mind if you ask me to dress as a girl and I would raise my ass in a heartbeat if you said you wanted to stick it in me, but I want to be your boyfriend. But if you really want to, I guess I can try to being a girl once in a while since we both can transform…”

Hanako thought about Yuri's words for a few minutes before she talked to him again. Her fingers never stopped teasing his sensitive nipples the whole time though. "How about a little compromise? You don't masturbate until the tournament is over, but I will fuck you anytime and anywhere whenever you want after one month is over. And I don't want you to transform into a girl, just let your hair grow out, wear girly clothes and act like my lesbian lover. You look cute when you aren't wearing anything for boys. We can even do each others makeup and have sleepovers at my house! And I'll even reward you when the endurance training is over..." She stopped teasing the blonde boy and nibbled on a baconstrip as cutely as she could. Her pussy was still wet from what they did earlier in bed and thinking about fucking his tight ass when he begged her to caused her cock to get semi-hard. Hanako loved Yuri and wanted to meet his parents some day, but they had to focus on school and training for the tournament right now.

"How about I teach you how to use summoning magic again later? Or do you want to call it a day and go to bed where Mi-chan is wating for us? I bet she wouldn't mind sharing me with you when I'm lying between you two and cuddling with you both." Hana liked the brown-haired girl and hoped that she could train her too, even when it would only be physically to make her last longer in bed. "By the way, you don't need to wear any clothes while we're alone, but I'd like it when you are wearing something sexy for me like a frilly apron the next time you want to cook for me. Oh, I nearly forgot to thank you for doing that!" She pulled Yuri closer to herself to get him on her lap and gave him a long, passionate kiss while her cock got completely hard between his ass cheeks. Hanako wanted to have sex with her boyfriend right here in the kitchen, but she didn't want to wake Michiko up. Instead she broke the kiss, helped Yuri to clean up the dishes and then went to bed with him where she cuddled with her two friends before falling asleep in their arms after a long day.

Hanako woke up the next morning with a throbbing erection and the urge to pee, but she didn't want to wake Yuri or Michiko. She watched them both sleeping for a few minutes before she had a brilliant idea. Hana created a small portal that led to the ttoilet of her bathroom right above her cock and emptied her bladder by peeing inside it. That way she didn't need to get out of bed and was able to enjoy cuddling with her lover as well as with her biggest fan. It was still early in the morning and they wouldn't be late for class. Maybe they could take a shower together inside her bathtub and then have breakfast afterwards. Hanako had locked Yuri's dick into an enchanted metallic cage which only she could remove the previous day before they went to bed. Now she was enjoying the sight of her naked friends next to her while she fought with the urge to tease her boyfriend by having sex with Michiko or by eating her pussy out while he was giving her a blowjob.

Back
Top Bottom