Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Emilia Clarke: The Brotherly Cum Story! (Celebstars ft. Assume)

"Forced girls into things?" He said firmly, feeling as his sister took him into her arms. "Prison?" Daniel was a bit confused now as to what she meant, maybe she was the crazy one. Though he didn't dwell on that for long, he couldn't help but enjoy this, it had been a while since she had hugged him like this. He moved his hands onto her back as he held and hugged her back. The perfume was like a soft scent to him. He held onto her for a while before they would soon break.

"Heh, yea I don't think I force girls into things...well...not sex.." he said thinking that's what she meant that. "There was this one girl that liked me though. She was thinking about dying her hair, I always told her I didn't like her hair. I hated it to be honest." he said smirking as he told her the story. "She was blonde, I told her to dye it brown.." he said pausing as he ran his hand through her hair. "Like yours...she thought it was an ugly color...it made me so mad..I ended up not talking to her ever again.." he said laughing. To him it was nothing really.

Though this was something that the therapist had mentioned. That he would want other girls to be like Emilia. "So you went to see a therapist about this...?" Daniel said coming back to the question. "Why didn't you tell me that first? What did he say? Do I have to see him?" Daniel said now feeling a bit defensive.

Emilia didn't like what she was hearing it seemed he had some kind of obsession with her. Smiling weakly at him, she couldn't hide her fear of him, moving back a little bit.

"I just wanted a professional opinion on the matter that is all" she said, moving an arm out and stroking his with her hand. "I think maybe you should come, I think you need help. That isn't something to be ashamed about is it? We call need help sometimes. Let's be like adults for the moment. I need you to act like a man, not the young man you already are."

"Do you think you should be doing what you have been? How do you think it makes me feel?"

Back
Top Bottom