Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic the Gathering

I got some good cards added to 2 of my decks

Now I have 2 constricting sliver
Red sliver that makes all slivers blockable only by 2 or more creatures
Sliver hive
White card that makes it so whenever I tak damage I put a 1/1 soldier

Mass "turn into frog" makes it so all oppenent creatures are 1/1
Otherwise I got crap cards I already have

Do they still sell new phyrexia or no at target?

Well, we could write what we're doing in each round by using the chat of skype. It would be a little bit faster than playing mtg in a thread.

Good, then inform me when you have gotten a webcam. Anyone who has skype can add me to his/her list so we can play in the future. And you don't need dice for your live when you can use paper and a pen or a word document. The same counts for tokens.

But getting dice can be some kind of work too (depending on far you have to go to get some dice). I have enough dice to keep an eye on your life too.

I wonder how you can use him in a duell. The only usefull ability he has is his first one. Well, at least for me. I don't know how I should use him except as a legendary dragon.

Do you think I should trade him? Someone at me school offered some sliver cards to me, 1 hivelord, and a bunch of other ones that I can't remember, I think it's most of the new ones

Well all his abilities are bad anyway, so I think I'd rather buff my sliver deck then. I need gale, siphon, billegerent, and manaweft the most right now and a hivelord, my main is the sliver deck and I'm happy as hell it is.

Trade him for the cards you need. I always wondered why he was made with these abilities. Sure, there could be a strategy to use all of his abilities, but I don't know how.

How can I fix being mana locked, My main lands base is green red, white, but I have other slivers I'm using that are not those. The only thing I have are 1 sliver hive, 2 promenade, and 1 manaweft I rarely get those first time to be able to play my gale rider or siphon early if I draw them, they would basically be stuck in my hand if I can't get one of those cards and I keep drawing red green or white mana all the time

There are lands that can give you different types of mana. For example, Wizards' School can give you blue, black or white mana. There are more cards like that. And then there are cards like Black Lotus that can give you mana too. Are there any slivers that can produce mana? Creatures who can give you mana are very useful too.

Well I don't think I can trade for the real thing anymore -_- but I made a few proxy for my sliver deck. Made hivelord, overlord, 3 galeriders. I need 3 more manaweft. Ima probably make a prxy of that too then

Don't have any of those accept one sliver hive, the only fast way to get mana is if I pull the key rune, mana weft and the elves. Yeah I just swarm them, make sure I use my spells like +3/+3 in case you decide to attack with someone big. The major weakness is of course I can't bring back my slivers. I just wanna win fast as hell with the deck

Do you mean bringing them back to your hand or back from the grave? I forgot the name, but there is a sliver card that can send your slivers back to the hand by paying two life for each sliver. And I'm sure that there are cards that can bring your slivers back from the dead too.

Do you have the one sliver who gives the rest shroud? That one can protect you from cards that destroy every creature on the battlefield.

its crystalline sliver, ill probably start making like maybe 2-3 proxy of EVERY sliver I don't have. do you have a deck idea that you know or found that I can follow to make a sliver deck that has lots of creatures and good synergy. that's what I want the most, my slivers deck to have epic and complete synergy

I saw the list of a good sliver deck that focused on swarming the battlefield with slivers and overrun the opponent in 4-5 turns. The only threat to it were cards like bloodmoon which turns all non-basic lands onto mountains and cards that destroy or send all creatures under the deck of their owners. I'll post a link when I can find it. I think it was called something like the best possible sliver deck or something like that.

Edit: Here ya go!

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/the-best-possible-sliver-deck/

Back
Top Bottom