Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vinewood Night (Alpha and Sacred)

Sandy couldn't help but nod in agreement with his suggestion. She didn't have much to go back to in her life before tonight. Just a disappointing job with shitty money, a crappy apartment, and a shitty beater of a car that barely worked at all. She looked a bit surprised when he put his cigarette and suddenly walked around the car towards her. Even before he came to a stop in front of her she could tell why it was that he was approaching her and what he had in mind.

The moment that their lips met she felt her body relax and she leaned into the gesture. She set a hand on his lower back as her tongue darted and poked around the inside of his mouth. When she pulled back there was a lewd smirk planted on her lips. “I guess that before we do anything rash we should... relax a bit.” Sandy breathed out.

Relax, yeah, relax. She had the right idea. That smirk on her face drove him wild. God he wanted her, wanted her so much. Max pushed her back against the car, his lips finding hers again, the kiss one that burned with primal lust. His finger sunk into the front of Sandy's dress, tugging at it and ripping the fabric, exposing her tits to him. He broke away from her lips, burying his face in her cleavage, his hands pushing the perky mounds together around his face, letting his hot breath spill across her skin.

She was soft and smooth against his palms and he could feel his cock hardening against the heavy fabric of his cargos.

God did he want her. And after what they had just done he wanted her ever more.

When her ass was pressed up against the car she let out a small growl of arousal. She hadn't gotten laid in a long time and she was excited at what was about to come. She had been trying to get laid for a while, but she found that hooking up in Los Santos was a pain in the ass when prostitutes were so cheap. Her dress easily fell away to allow him to play with her perky an very real breasts. A gasp of arousal came when he pressed his head between her ample bosom. She arched her back forward to force her tits into his face.

“Oh, this is definitely what I was talking about.” She moaned softly as she reached down to his waistband and unbuttoned his pants to let out the erection that she could feel forming through his pants.

Max's hands went to her waist, lifting her smoothly into the air and stepping back, kicking the door closed before sliding to the side, sitting Sandy's perfectly shaped ass on the warm hood of the car.

The last time he had gotten laid was over two years ago when he had been working as a towel boy at a country club, some neglected house wife. The sex at been wooden, almost mechanical and honorably unsatisfying. He could already tell this was going to be the opposite.

He squirmed his way out of jacket letting it fall to ground around his ankles before moving to finish the work she had started with his pants. If ever Max had had anything going for him in life it was that he was more than well endowed, once freed from the confines of his pants his cock was long and thick, eagerly pulsing. His lips found hers again, hands tugging down her bra to give me eaiser access to squeeze and tug at her tits.

"Fuck me....you're hot." He murmered against her lips.

The lust and aggression of the moment was distracting enough that the fact that they were outside in public didn't even matter to her. They were pretty far away from any housing anyway, and in the darkness the chances that anyone would see the two of them going at it were pretty low anyway. The biggest chance they had of getting caught was if either of them ended up getting a little too loud once they moved onto the best part of the evening.

When she felt her ass pressed up against the car she raised her feet off the ground and rested her calves against his hips. She leaned eagerly into the deep kiss while her tongue dipped and dived inside of his mouth. It had been far too long since she had felt a good, lustful moment like this and she was going to make the best of it.

“I know... and don't worry, I certainly will.” Sandy purred in reply as she reached down and slowly began stroking his hardening cock with her soft hand to make sure that he was at full size for penetration. Normally she would spend more time at foreplay, but right now she just wanted to get to the good stuff.

Her hand on his cock drew a deep growl from him and the promise of a good fucking excited him to the point that he didnt want to wait any longer. He was hard enough already, her simple presense was enough to take care of that.

Max could feel the vibrations of the still running engine passing between them, only adding to the excitement of the moment. His hands pushed back tge hem of her dress, rough hands running a log her ling legs before one hand pulled her panties aside and spread the soft lips of . He pushed forward, wanting her to guide him in to her, wanting to be surrounded by her and loose himself to her.

Playfully he bit down on her lower lip, tugging gently at it. "God I am so fuck hard for you right." He groaned, the swollen tip of his cock brushing against her enterence.

Feeling the cock twitching around in her fingers was quite the arousing sensation in itself. The last male that she had hooked up with had been a bit disappointing in the size department, but right now it looked like that wasn't going to be an issue with him. Her legs spread apart when he reached between her thighs and a shiver ran through her body when he pushed her moist panties out of the way.

“Why are we waiting then?” She breathed out lustfully after the gentle nibble of her lips. Her forelegs wrapped gently around his back as her hands settled on his shoulders, and a moment later a drawn out gasp of pleasure came as she pressed her hips forward and allowed his impressive shaft to slide into the warmth of her soaking wet pussy.

A long pleasured gasp escaped from Max's lips as he felt the soft warmth of her envelope the first several inches of him. He wanted to jam every last inch in, to be balls deep in her at that very fucking second, and hear her moan and sause with pleasure. But he took his time, feeding his shaft into her one marble hard inch at a time, giving her body time to adapt to intrusive length and girth.

His hands ran over her exposed skin, finding her tits to hold on to and play with, tweaking her perky pink nips before leaning for word to suck at one of those perfectly formed globes.

There was a wet slap as their skins met, the full ten and a half inches of his manhood sheathed in the soft, wet warmth of Sandy.

"God you are so fuckin tight" he muttered around a mouthful of tit, savoring the feeling of being utterly surrounded by her before slowly drawing back and forcefully ramming his way deep into her.

The feeling of his sizable shaft sliding into the slickness of her pussy brought out a gasp of pleasure that rose slowly into a drawn out moan of pleasure. Her hips pushed forward to help drive the shaft inside as her hands slowly slid inside from their positions on his shoulders and settled up around his neck which made it easier for her to lean in to pay more attention to her ample bouncing breasts. The lips on her nipple had her letting out a soft squeal of sexual pleasure and caused her pussy to clench down on his impressive shaft with even more force then before.

The moment that he hilted inside of her brought out a pleasured gasp of pleasure, and for a long moment she simply allowed her body to relax with the lewd sensation of his cock all the way inside of her. “I don't think I've ever had a dick this big inside of me.” She groaned in reply as she began pumping her hips forward to make sure he hilted inside of her with each stroke.

It didn't take Max long to find his rythem, thrusting into her at a stead pace, each thrust driving his shaft deep into her warm, slick passage, each thrust ending in a loud wet slap as their sweat dampened skins met. He kept his mouth occupied with her tit, placing his hands on the car hood, trying to give himself more leverage, trying to drive himself into her deeper, harder. He broke away from sweet treat of her tit, raising his attention to look into her eyes, his own burning with the most primitive of emotions.

"Fuck,fuck,fuck" he groaned, slamming into her with enough force to cause the car's shocks to shutter under the impact, "perfect fucking fit."

Once she found him reach a steady rhythm of hammering his hips in and out of her she matched the same pace, with her hips pumping steadily back and forth towards him to help slide the throbbing shaft into the deep of her pussy with each aggressive thrust. He had pleasured moans escaping her lips with each thrust and the slight gap in her lips made it clear that she was enjoying herself. Sandy hadn't been fucked like this in a long time and damn did she miss it.

“Yeah, it's almost like we were made to fit each other.” The redhead gasped out in reply as she returned his lustful glare. With the fun of the quick robbery and the even more enjoyable situation at hand there was no way they wouldn't be getting back together again.

Made to fit. Given the antics they had already found themselves in prior to this he was more then ok with that idea. He pulled back, his cock hand hanging outside the sopping wet lips of her pussy and brought one hand away from the car, giving one of her tits a firm smack, watching it jiggle around deliciously before diving back in to suck on it more, his teeth pulling playfully at her nip.

This was how he liked sex to be, raw, primal, basic. Not some gentle simple rose pedals and candles deal. Fuck like animals was what he liked and that was just what they where doing, and he wanted to keep doing it. Not just with anyone but with the amazing woman he had pinned to the hood of the sports car. He broke away from her tit, finding her eyes again, "You've got such a greedy little pussy, taking so much cock."

That night Sandy had gone out expecting to get drunk, look at some nice asses, and lament on her failure to achieve her dreams of stardom. What she hadn't expected was to end up on the hood of a car worth far more than her car, apartment, and clothing behind with a man slamming his cock in and out of her while a bag with a generous amount of cash rested at his feet. It was certainly unexpected, but at the same time it was certainly welcome.

The slap to her tit brought out a gasp of surprise, but she had no issue as she cried out with each thrust inside of her body. Lust filled her body as he kept pounding his hips steadily up against hers. “Yeah, and now I want even more of it, but if you keep this up I'm going to cum soon.” Sandy groaned out in response. Like most women she didn't often cum from penetration, but right now she could definitely feel it coming on.

A wide, lustful grin spread acorss Max's face and he resumed pummeling her soaked sex with cock. The night may have started off on a low note but there was no way of arguing that it was ending off as the best night he had in years.

He leaned in to kiss her again, his pace quickening, the force of his thrusts becoming greater and greater with inward push, the lewd sounds of her moans and the wet clap of their skins filling the air, his head and the smell of her sweat slick skin overwhelming him. A shuttering breath was pulled in through his nose, "Almost there.." he groaned into kiss, "should I pull out?"

A quick shake of the head came when he asked if he should pull out of her before he came. “No, you can let it out inside. I'm on the pill.” Sandy groaned out in response as her hips continued to push forward towards him to help urge his shaft inside of her. Going to constant auditions meant that she couldn't deal with distracting periods or prominent pimples so she kept on the pill despite rarely getting laid.

Only moments later she felt her own crescendo hit. Her breath hitched as her body tensed for a moment, and then with her back arching a cry of pleasure filled the air. She threw her head back as her body spasmed and a warm gushing of juices washed across his crotch.

The first wave own climax hit and his knees felt like jelly, he struggled to stay standing and his drove one last push into her, his load erupting deep inside her, his own juices mixing with hers.

Max sagged forward, supporting himself on his elbows, staggering to try and catch his breath. "Jesus" his wheezed, "you are in-fuckin-credable. I don't think I've ever cum that hard before...."

He stole a quick kiss before straightening himself up and pulling out of her, their mixed fluids leaking from her slightly. He tucked himself back into his pants and scooped up his jacket. As much as he loved her tits it wouldn't help them if she walked around with them hanging out.

After looking out at the lights of the city for several minutes hr finally spoke, still sounding winded after the intense fucking, "I think we should keep heading north. Find a shitty little hotel for the night. Count up the money. I think we're gonna have to ditch the car."

Her body remained tense as she felt him shooting his thick load into the depths of her body and when both of their orgasms came to an end she rested back against the rumbling engine of the car and took a few deep breaths. She leaned eagerly into the kiss that he offered before nodding in agreement. “I don't think I have either. That was certainly impressive.” Sandy commented before letting out a soft hiss in response to him pulling out of her tight female body.

Sandy grabbed her purse and pulled out a small travel size package of Kleenex before taking one to dab her pussy and get herself cleaned up enough that she could pull her clothing back on. She didn't want the uncomfortable feeling between her legs all night.

“I think that's the right idea. We should dump the car a few blocks away from the motel, get a room, and then relax.” Sandy agreed as she got her clothing back on and her dress back in place to cover the attractive curves of her sensual female body.

The Comet was worth more money than Max would probably make in his entire life. Well, at least make honestly, and the thought of ditching it stung a little bit, but he knew they had to do it, the car would draw too much attention. Maybe once they got out into Blaine County they could find someplace to buy a new set of wheels on the cheap. Maybe pawn off the Comet onto some chump and commit a bit of fraud in addition to the armed robbery they already had committed.

The adrenaline had worked its way out of his system, coupled with the intense physical workout he had just gotten Max was feeling drained.

"Theres a truck stop about twenty minutes up the road. We can gas up the car and get directions to a hotel or something wile we're there."

It would have been nice to keep the car, but her wild youth had provided her with the inforamtion that holding onto the ca would likely end up with either some cops or criminals on their tail eventually. They could steal something new in the morning, but for now they were going to have to drop the car to keep from having their new friendship ruined by some group with guns coming after them with the intent of killing them. Holding onto the car would probably be far more dangerous than holding onto it.

“Great, let's stop there and get some directions.” She agreed as she slid into the car. “We should get things done as quickly as we can. The longer we waste the larger the chance that someone will find us and it will end up badly.” The redressed redhead added.

Max settled back into his seat, the bag in his lap.

"Oh, and here I was thinking things would end really really well for us after committing and armed robbery. Maybe if we had successful robbed the Union depository thing could end well because we could afford to buy whole new identities after something like that with ungodly millions, but since we got off with MAYBE 50k at most, I don't think that's happening."

He cracked his window, firing another cigarette and letting the smoke trail out into the night, "We could always just knock over the gas station wile we're at it." he suggested, half kidding, the rush he had gotten from the whole thing left him wanting more.

Once he was in Sandy decided against hanging around the same place for so long and hit the gas. She knew the highways would have more cops than the side roads so she was already planning to go north on the dirt roads of Blaine County until she had to pull off to reach the truck strop that he was talking about. The less time spent on the highway the lower their chances were of getting caught.

“I suppose so, but I bet that we wouldn't have been able to rob the Union Depository on a lark like we just did.” Sandy commented as the roaring engine took her north from the city towards the rural areas of Blaine County. “We should probably not commit any more crimes tonight, so if we are going to rob a convenience store we should probably do it tomorrow.” She added.

"Sure" he replied, reclining his seat back and propping his feet up on the dash, "you criminal mastermind you." Max shot her a playful grin and a wink, letting his head sag forward,"Wake me once we hit the hotel." A hand ran absentmindedly across the stubble coating his jaw, "As much as I like the idea of sharing a bed with you tonight I think I would rather sleep than repeat another round after what we just did."

“Got it. Get some rest then.” The redhead replied as she drove. It was a bit of a drive, but after stopping at a truck stop for a moment she found that a nice man was very eager to tell her where to stay when she flashed a bit of cleavage. “Hey Max, give me some cash from the bag. I'll go get us a room.” Sandy said as she elbowed him gently. They were parked across from the Eastern Motel where they would be staying for the night. “Either you go get us a room and I go dump the car, or we do it the other way.”

Max shoved a couple of hundreds across the counter to the man there and snatched up the key to the their room. Before seeing Sandy off on his errand he slipped the gun from inside the bag and passed it to her without a word. If she knew how to hot wire a car he was going to assume she knew how to use a gun, "Its a hot load." he muttered to her, "Fifteen in the mag, one up the pipe. Hopefully you won't need it." That said he ducked in to the small room, revealed when he didn't see roach's scattering fro cover when he snapped the light on. The only room available had been a double but he didn't complain, dropping the bag to the floor before falling face first onto the bed nearest the door. The over head fan circled lazily, doing little to beat back the muggy haze in the cramped room and it didn't take long for Max to nod off blissfully into sleep.

Dealing with the car wasn't too much work. She made a stop at a gas station netted her a full jerry can full of gas and a lighter which she took out into the middle of the desert along with her car. The gas was spread across the car and a quick throw of the lighter had the vehicle burst into flames. A quick run back to the highway had been easy, and a sob story about how her date had left her in the middle of the desert got her a ride to the motel. She thanked the man who dropped her off and adjusted the bag on her shoulder before walking into the room. She glanced over at him for a moment, but the idea of getting some action faded when she thought about how damn tired she was, and soon she collapsed down on the bed and allowed sleep to take her over. They would deal with this shit in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom