Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tales of the Meridian Society! (TheCorsair, Madame Mim)

Sam sat down in a huff and Erik slid his hand up her back and squeezed her shoulder gently. He knew she enjoyed a good fight and she was incredibly disappointed in not being able to go in guns blazing. But he would much rather her be disappointed than lose her forever, not to mention his own life. He stayed quiet, unwilling to risk her ire by voicing his agreement.

Professor Swift suggested rest before letting them in on his plan and Anne Marie stood, crossing to the door to call back the servants. "You will be shown to your quarters," she informed them. "Please feel free to make yourselves at home. Breakfast is usually served around eight...but it can be served later if you think you will need the extra time?"

Once the time for breakfast was settled, servants led Sam and Erik to their rooms in the opposite wing of the house from the Captains. Professor Swift had stayed at the Hotel de Carnivale often and knew quite well where his apartments were. Anne Marie walked--glided, really--with him arm-in-arm over the plush carpets, her own room being on the way to his.

"Really I think you were being rather harsh," she said, looking over to him, "on all of us. Algie, I know it's an urgent case but berating us all won't get anything solved any faster. You'll only make Sam resent you if you keep making her feel small like that."

Erik and Sam's rooms were right next to one another and Erik couldn't help but smile. "For decorum's sake, I suppose," he said, holding one door open with the other hand on the small of her back before following her inside. "Sam...they're right, you know." He sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, kicking off his shoes. "We need a plan and it sounds like Professor Swift knows what to do. I would much rather wait, risk losing the Machine Men now...than risk losing you altogether. I don't think I could handle that." He took her hand and looked up at her, eyes asking for understanding.

"Ah reckon Ah unnerstand what y'all are sayin'," Sam grunted, sitting beside her lover and pulling one of her boots off. It thumped against the floor as she tossed it aside. "But... y'all saw what that Devil King bastard does ta people, Erik." The other boot came off and thudded into the floor next to the first. "Cuttin' people up like they was machines, an' puttin' 'em together..." Her eyes shone with horror and frustration as she looked back at him. "Erik... if'n Ah could make sure that monster was dead, really dead, Ah reckon' Ah'd die meself ta make that happen."

His arm slid around her shoulders and she snuggled into his embrace, glad as she did that he was taller than she was. "Now, don't get me wrong, love," she grinned, unbuttoning two of his buttons so she could run her hand over his chest. "Ah ain't plannin' on dyin', an' you ain't got no call ta fret about losin' me. Ah got a whole lot o' livin' yet ta do." The smile flickered into a frown, momentarily. "But that bastard's gotta die, an' Ah reckon' this Ay-dolf feller's gotta go down too. If'n he's th' kinda feller who'd wanna make an use th' Machine-Men."

She snuggled in a little tighter, wrapping her arms around him. Then, after a while, she smiled up at him. "An' Ah reckon Ah surely ain't that kinda person," she purred, pulling his face down and kissing him. "Ah gotta whole lotta use fer a man o' flesh an' blood..." One hand drifted lower, tracing down his stomach and cupping his crotch. "Although Ah surely don't mind a bit of steel..."

"Do you think," Colin asked as they walked down the hall, "that we actually fooled anyone with that 'drunk' routine?"

He wasn't so certain. The act had been comically bad, in his opinion at least, and had melted away quickly. Perhaps Erik would have been fooled. Perhaps. But the Professor and Anne Marie were sharp operators, unlikely to be fooled by a simple and obvious deception of this nature. Anne Marie, in particular, had looked singularly unimpressed with the act.

"Still," he continued, "it may not be necessary that anyone actually believed it. In my experience, all people really want is an excuse to overlook certain behaviors." He paused as they reached Kieran's door, glanced back along the hall, then moved to stand close to the pirate. "Still," he murmured, stroking the man's cheek with his thumb, "there are certain behaviors I'd rather not overlook..."

Erik sighed and rubbed his face. He knew why she was so eager to go after them; in all honesty if the odds had been on their side he would have been right next to her. But it made no sense to go in with only some information and no idea how badly they would be outnumbered. He slid his arm around her shoulders and with the other hand cupped her cheek gently. She seemed to have been using more soap or some sort of face cream or something, as her skin was softer than before.

"I know," he said softly, "and I agree with you, believe me I do. If I thought things would be even slightly in our favor I'd have followed you to the catacombs tonight. And Adolf Hitler, from what I've heard, would be a deadly enemy--to my family in particular--even without these Machine Men or the Wings of Silence project. But Sam...Samantha..." Erik glanced down and kissed her forehead. "I won't lose you. And sometimes to ensure that waiting is our best option." Her hand slid over his chest and his heart skipped a beat as it always did at her touch.

Sam snuggled tighter, wrapping her arms around him and he enveloped her in his embrace, resting his chin on her head. Erik could have stayed like this forever. But then she smiled up at him and pulled him down to kiss him. His arms slid to her waist but she pulled back to speak briefly...something about flesh and blood but he wasn't quite paying attention to that right now. Sam's hand was tracing lower and lower and it was very distracting.

"Oh, it's more than a bit," Erik teased with a smile, slowly unbuttoning the top three buttons of her blouse. "You should know that by now..." Gently he moved aside her hair, placing slow, loving kisses down her neck and across her shoulder. After so much travel he was tired; tonight was a night to go slowly, for love making and not fucking.

~*~

"Anne Marie knows, I'm dead certain," Kieran admitted with a shrug. As they walked down the hall he glanced behind them before casually taking Colin's hand. "But she's also been trying to tell me all this nonsense for years. Professor Swift and Sam...I dunno, maybe. Rick's completely fooled, poor bugger." He chuckled and shook his head. He could see why Sam liked Erik, but sophistication coupled with naivete wasn't his cup of tea. They reached his bedroom door all too soon.

"Mate, it's not about them..." The pirate looked concerned that they might just be looking for an excuse to ignore what he was. "It's about...well, never mind." Goosebumps rose on his arms as Colin gently caressed his cheek and it took a deep breath to control himself.

"Still, there are certain behaviors I'd rather not overlook..."

"Oh?" Kieran grinned that charming grin. "Y'mean like this?" He gently pinned Colin's body between his own and the door, leaning in and kissing him deeply. One hand drifted to his waist while the other slid around the back of his neck.

~*~

"You need a break," Anne Marie insisted as they continued down the hall. "I admire your work ethic, Algie, I always have...but you have a tendency to run yourself into the ground. That admirable single-mindedness becomes a weakness when you're so focused. Come to the ballet with me tomorrow, or dancing. Some distraction will do you good and it's only for a few hours; the world won't end then when they're not even ready."

Madame LaMonte had known the professor for nearly twenty years now, since her parents had died. Algernon Swift had taught her everything she knew about espionage and politics, though her particular way of carrying out her involvement in both had become rather unique to her. He had introduced her to the man who had murdered her parents, and supported her through some very complicated emotions when that murderer was the first life she ever took. Fifteen was too young and they had both known that. He had given her away at her wedding, been a steadfast friend and companion after that through the tears and the bruises and...Well, she had known Algie had his own reasons for wanting Monsieur LaMonte dead before she'd married him, but the sort of husband he had been surely had only added to those reasons. Anne Marie had sometimes wondered why he himself wasn't married; he was certainly refined and charming enough, in good social standing, kind, handsome...

She glanced sideways at him, hoping he'd consider going out with her tomorrow. "It will be good for you, Algie," she insisted. "When is the last time you had any sort of fun, hm?" And of all her coworkers, patients, targets, Anne Marie had always enjoyed best earning the attentions of her old, dear friend.

"Well, Ah dunno..." Sam giggled, tilting her head back to offer Erik more of her throat. "It's been a whole three days, Erik. Mebbe Ah don't remember." She shivered a little as he unbuttoned her blouse, pulling it aside and nipping at her shoulder. "Ah reckon Ah could use a bit o' remindin'." His hand slid away from her breast and she pouted a little, catching it and returning it. She sighed as he cupped her, then sighed again as he began working on the rest of the buttons.

"Gawd, Erik, y'all - AH! Yeah, right like that!" His lips had moved lower, caressing the curve of her breast to find her nipple, and she arched her back to press herself tighter against him. Her hands crawled over his back, tugging at his shirt and pulling it up, desperate to feel his skin beneath her fingers. "Gawd, Erik. Y'all got eine gute ficken Zunge..." The last was in German. She spoke several languages already (albeit, according to Professor Swift, badly), so picking up a smattering of German from her lover hadn't been difficult. Her accent was terrible - German with a Tejas drawl - but the words were clear enough. She grinned at him, as he looked up. "Was kann man damit machen?"

"Something like that, yes," Colin agreed, gasping a little as he came up for air. Kieran's mouth tasted of coffee and vodka and an indefinable quality that was utterly him. Biting his lip and smiling a little, he pushed the pirate back into the wall, kissing him back thoroughly. One hand cupped Kieran's cheek, while the other traced down his chest and tugged at his shirt. "Or this," he murmured, running his fingers over Keran's stomach. "Mmmm..." he growled, nipping at the other man's lip as his fingernails lightly scratched over his abdomen. "Feels like you work out..."

His hand dropped lower, running over the front of his trousers. "I'll be gentle, this time," he murmured, a playful grin on his face. "You're new at this, after all." Another kiss, as he cupped the pirate's hardness in his grip. "Besides, I figure you won't last very long." The last was baiting, clearly. It was the fire and the confidence in Kieran's gaze that attracted him, and he wanted to see more of it.

"A break, Madame LaMonte?" Professor Swift repeated, addressing her in a deliberately formal manner. "We're here on business. Or am I the only one of the Society to remember this?"

He'd known her for twenty years now, since Gustave LaMonte had made her parents the latest in a series of murders. He'd hunted the man for longer than that, of course. Legally, at first, but eventually willing to do whatever it would take to bring the nobleman down. And so he'd taken in a frightened orphan girl, and trained her in the arts of the Great Game, intending to use her as a tool against his enemy. But it had been she who had persuaded him that seducing and marrying Gustave would be the best way to get close enough to act. And it had fallen to him to stand aside and let her bear the burden of her chosen approach, the scars and the bruises the beast had left on her before she'd removed him from the human race.

No, before she'd killed him. Gustave had removed himself from humanity, long ago.

She glanced sideways at him, hoping he'd consider going out with her tomorrow. "It will be good for you, Algie," she insisted. "When is the last time you had any sort of fun, hm?"

"Three days ago," he answered without hesitation. "I attended a lecture by a promising young physicist, one Albert Einstein, on the subject of adiabatic invariance of a thermal equilibrium state in blackbody curves. Most illuminating." He caught the look she was giving him, and glanced away. "And don't look at me like that, Madame LaMonte. I quite enjoyed myself."

Erik grinned against her skin as she shivered and teased him. He nipped gently at her before sliding his hand to cup her head and continue gently kissing her. Sam caught his hand, though, and slid it back to her breast. He gladly complied, brushing the pad of his thumb back and forth over her nipple ever so gently while his other hand worked at her buttons. He was going to bring her to the edge and make her beg...but he was going to do it slowly. Sam wouldn't even realize he had trapped her before it was too late and it was hard not to smile at that thought. He moved lower, lips caressing her other breast until he found her nipple and took it between his lips. Erik looked up at her with his eyes and grinned, keeping his lips around that nipple as she attempted horribly-accented German. He flicked his tongue teasingly over that sensitive bud of flesh as she complimented his tongue.

"Ja?" There was a mischievous tone to Erik's voice as he kissed his way over to her other breast. "Vielleicht werde ich es verwenden, um Sie Diktion unterrichten," he suggested with a wicked grin, allowing her to pull off his shirt before sliding hers off of her shoulders and gently pushing her back to lay down across the bed. "Ich werde Sie halten Sie," he murmured as he kissed a trail down her warm skin, "und verwenden Sie meine Zunge, um Sie zu quälen, bis Sie meine Mutter Sprache sprechen richtig." His lips paused in their ministrations as he worked at her belt then the fastenings of her trousers. "Du bist schön, mein Schatz, und Ich liebe dich ... aber Ihre deutschen Akzent ist schrecklich." He chuckled warmly, amused that she had probably only picked up on a fraction of that.

Erik pulled off Sam's pants but didn't immediately resume his journey downward. He took his time at her stomach, kissing along each scar. He liked her scars and he liked giving them attention; she was beautiful and nothing any weapon ever did to her would ever change that, and he liked to remind her of this each time they were together. His ritual complete, Erik kissed along her navel, down to her pubic mound before taking a sharp left across to her hip, avoiding those wonderful, wet petals he knew were for him. Slow, warm, gentle kisses were traced down Sam's thigh, all the way down to her ankle before he started up the other leg, once again coming near but never touching her warm center. Erik's pants were entirely too constricting by this point, but this wasn't about him. He wanted tonight to be about her.

"Samantha..." he murmured like a prayer as he kissed up her arm to her wrist. When he moved to her other arm Erik didn't let the first one drop but instead held her wrist gently; if she tried to take away her arm his grip would tighten just enough to prevent her from it, just enough to show who exactly was in charge tonight. He placed several kisses on the inside of her other wrist before kissing each fingertip then sucking gently on one before letting it go.

"You see, Samantha..." Erik's voice was low as he moved over her, painfully aware that he was still wearing pants. "Your mistake was suggesting that you might have forgotten what it was like, being with me. Or, rather, that was my mistake. Clearly I have not been memorable enough for you." He smirked as he pinned her wrists to the bed, and his warm breath caressed her ear as he leaned in to whisper, "I'm going to make sure you never. Forget. Again." This evening was going to be sweet, glorious agony for Sam before Erik finally gave her what she wanted, if he had anything to say about it.

~*~

Kieran was caught slightly off guard when Colin switched their positions. He grabbed the lapels of the officer's jacket in an attempt to bring their bodies closer together before untying his tie and starting on the buttons of his shirt. There were too many bloody buttons. There was a sharp inhale at Colin's fingernails running down his stomach, not of pain but of pleasure and arousal. Kieran's hands slid down and grabbed his firm ass as Colin cupped him through his own trousers. The officer teased him and though he knew it was just teasing--sexy teasing--some prideful inferno was lit in his chest and shone in his eyes. He wasn't new at sex! Just sex with a man, and even at that Anne Marie had occasionally accommodated his...tastes. The element of surprise was on his side as he reached back to turn the doorknob and fall with Colin into the room. Using momentum he flung the aristocrat onto the bed and kicked the door closed behind them.

"Strip," Kieran commanded, pulling his shirt off and tossing it aside carelessly, "and we'll see who has to be gentle. Because let's get one thing straight here, love: I am captain here." His voice wasn't loud, nor was it angry, but it was authoritative and he had a somewhat haughty look to him as he surveyed the man on the bed. In one swift motion he pulled his belt from its loops but didn't toss it aside, instead letting it hang loosely in one hand. "I don't play second to the English, not even here." He smirked as he walked toward the bed, undoing his trousers as he went, before crawling up Colin's body and kissing him hard.

When he came up for air Kieran noticed that Anne Marie had been expecting something to happen. On the nightstand was an assortment of oils and lubricants as well as several extra towels. There was probably a similar setup in Colin's room. He couldn't help but chuckle before looking back down at Colin and running his fingers through his hair, hand clenching into a fist at the base of his skull.

"Well it's not gonna suck itself, lovey," he murmured with a smirk.

~*~

Anne Marie bristled at his use of her formal title but said nothing. "Of course not," she retorted, "but you do seem to be the only one pushing to work 24/7. Even the most dedicated spies, world leaders, and assassins take a few hours to enjoy themselves. Believe me, I know." She raised an eyebrow and gave a coy look.

Anne Marie didn't know what Algernon thought of her profession--either of them. A sex therapist, it could be argued, actually helped people. But she had long used sex to get close to targets she had been hired to spy on and/or kill. He knew this, of course, but they'd never really discussed it. Of course it had been her idea to seduce Gustave so she could get close enough, and he'd been convinced in the end. But Gustave was one man; between helping people and espionage she had by now had hundreds of partners, and only a handful of those more than once. Often she worried he thought her some harlot, and perhaps she was but hang public opinion when it came to that. But should Algernon Swift ever think her a common slut, Anne Marie thought she might be devastated and so she had never asked him.

"Three days ago," he answered without hesitation. "I attended a lecture by a promising young physicist, one Albert Einstein, on the subject of adiabatic invariance of a thermal equilibrium state in blackbody curves. Most illuminating." Anne Marie rolled her eyes and he caught it, promptly rebuking her and insisting he enjoyed himself.

"I meant something not cerebral, something social," she corrected. "Even Herr Heinz-Schmidt goes dancing! Captain Drake plays the piano, Kieran...well, Kieran drinks a lot and that's plenty sociable I'm sure. I don't know what Sam does but I'm sure she has some hobby that gets her out and about amongst people; shooting things or a hootenanny or something. Sometimes I fear I might be your only friend." Anne Marie stopped them in the middle of the hall and took his hands, looking concerned. "And what have I done wrong, Algie?" she asked, genuinely concerned. "You've known me since well before I was any sort of Madame, and we're now alone."

Sam's eyes went wide at the delicious language lessons Erik was promising, and at the wicked tone he promised it in. Although his assertion that her accent was terrible made her giggle - a sound that would have mortified her, even a month ago. "Ah reckon y'all ain't ne'er complained about th' way Ah sound afore..." she laughed, then gasped as he pinned her wrists to the bed. For a split second she fought him for real, eyes wide at the memory of nightmares from long ago, and then she melted against him as his breath warmed her ear and he promised lessons she'd never forget.

"Ah reckon," she murmured, turning her head and then making a frustrated little sound as he pulled his lips out of reach, "that y'all are talkin' a mite much, Erik." She stretched forward, making another frustrated whimper as her lips just brushed his chin. "Talk's cheap, an' Ah'm a mite forgetful. So they'd best be real thorough lessons..."

Colin oofed with surprise as he bounced on the bed, then grinned as Kieran straddled him. "Not second to the English?" he questioned playfully, tugging at his own shirt as the pirate stopped plundering his mouth. "I think you'll have to prove that." Even as he spoke, though, he was tossing his shirt aside and then stroking Kieran's hard forearm as the man's hand fisted in his hair.

"Well it's not gonna suck itself, lovey," Kieran smirked.

Colin lifted an eyebrow, then pushed hard. The pirate's body bounced as he landed on his back, and Colin rolled on top of him. "That's true enough," he agreed, leaning down and kissing Kieran's chest. Small kisses trailed down his smooth, hard body as Colin slid down him, tugging away the already opened breeches. Kneeling down, he gripped Kieran's thick cock and pumped it experimentally. "And I'll have to say," he declared, continuing to slide his hand up and down the shaft, "that you may be right about one thing. At least one Irishman doesn't play second to the English. At least not here."

His other hand slipped down, cupping Kieran's heavy sack as he played with his shaft. After watching the Irishman's face for a good minute, he leaned forward. Still maintaining eye contact, he extended his tongue and played it over the tiny slit at the tip of his mushroom-shaped head. "Mmmm..." he declared, gently running his tongue around the head. "Not bad." His lips covered the head now, gently sucking at his tip while his tongue continued to swirl around. "Well," he asked, breath cool on the damp member, "what do you think so far?"

And then, without waiting for an answer, he took Kieran's whole length into his mouth.

The Professor sighed. "You've done nothing wrong, Anne Marie." Folding his arms, he turned and looked at her. "I was merely hoping to avoid this sort of debate. We've work to do, and duties to attend, and I had rather hoped that maintaining formality would remind you of that fact."

She had always been strong-willed, and able to get her own way. He'd trained her, and she was still able to use the techniques she'd learned to twist him around. "I have friends," he continued. "Well, acquaintances. Peers in the intelligence community. Fellow scientists. Correspondents."

Dash it all, why didn't the woman understand? Why was she staring at him with that skeptical expression? "I have my club."

I have you. My only, my truest friend. He didn't say it, though. It wouldn't be proper. He'd practically raised her, after all. And she was, well, significantly younger than him. But she just arched her eyebrow and cocked her head slightly, and he sighed again. "Oh very well, Anne Marie. Let us attend the ballet. Erik can continue his work, and I can explain the mechanisms I have in mind to Colin and Kieran. The sciences behind it will be meaningless to them, but they understand the mechanisms of powered flight well enough. And then, as you insist, I will try to relax for one night."

He paused.

"One. The next day, however, we must be about the work of the Society."

"Ah reckon y'all ain't ne'er complained about th' way Ah sound afore..." Sam laughed.

"No," Erik agreed, placing a kiss on her collar bone. "But before you were speaking your language, not mine." He smirked up at her. "I won't tolerate the butchering of a beautiful language, Schatze. I cannot."

Erik's face was focused on her skin and he didn't see Sam's eyes go wide. She had never told him about that experience she'd shared with Anne Marie, when a man had tried to hurt her as a child, or else he never would have tried this without asking. He did feel her fight him for a second before relaxing and thought that she had for a moment considered getting "uppity" with him. He grinned when she suggested that he was talking too much and pulled out of reach again as she attempted to kiss his chin. She was still trying to take charge, and while normally he was more than happy to let her ride him like a racehorse until they both collapsed in their exhaustion, that wasn't happening tonight. Tonight was his turn.

"I'll decide the lesson plan for tonight, thank you Samantha," he countered, letting his lips brush her neck lightly though it wasn't a proper kiss. "Perhaps we'll just have to make it worth your while not to forget. You don't seem to quite enjoy the punishment for forgetfulness, do you?" He smiled coyly, brushing his tongue lightly over her nipple and knowing that she enjoyed this "punishment" thoroughly. The trick would be keeping her pinned down while he was doing it. Where was a good length of rope when you needed it?

~*~

Kieran hadn't quite expected such ready compliance, but was pleasantly surprised when Colin pushed him onto his back. He ached as the officer kissed his way down his toros and tugged away the remnants of his clothing. The masculine hand around his throbbing shaft was heaven. Kieran closed his eyes in a quiet sort of bliss as Colin pumped his hand up and down his length, smirking as Colin complimented him on it. He slid his hand back down into his hair and gripped it tightly.

"Thought I told you to strip and suck, not talk," he growled huskily. "Do as you're told for once."

Colin still played with him, but not for too long. Kieran watched, keeping eye contact with him, as he played his tongue around his head. He groaned and bit his lip, letting his head hang back for a moment when Colin wrapped his lips around the tip and sucked gently. The officer came up to ask what he thought, and Kieran didn't intend to answer him with words. Just as he pushed his head back down Colin seemed to voluntarily take the entirety of his not inconsiderable length. Impressive to be sure.

"Oh God..." Kieran murmured, clenching his hand in Colin's hair. Of course he'd been sucked off before, but something about it being a man was...different. A man, after all, would know what another man would like. The pirate let his head fall back onto the pillow and his cock throbbed in Colin's mouth as he imagined flipping him over and fucking him silly. It was all he could do not to execute such a plan at this very moment...but as hard as he was he knew Colin was too, and his needy cock was as of yet unattended. Kieran planned to let him stay that way for the time being.

~*~

"Has formality ever stopped me before?" Anne Marie challenged with a bit of a smile. When Algernon claimed he had friends she mimicked his posture, folding her hands across her chest and arching a well-sculpted eyebrow.

"Your club?" she repeated. "Algie, having peers is not the same as having friends. Everyone has peers, regardless of how well-liked they are. And you are an immensely likable man, so there's no reason for it. If you'd let yourself relax for once, do something social, Heaven forbid you meet people, you might find it enjoyable." She put a hand on his shoulder and looked at him in earnest. "I adore you, Algernon Swift, and I will always welcome your company as I'm sure you will mine...but a man cannot subsist on caviar alone. I am a fantastic companion, but I should not be your only one." She arched her eyebrow again and cocked her head to the side, waiting on an answer from him.

It was true, she was quite a bit younger than him. The man had been in his middle-thirties or so when they'd met; she had been ten. Though she had been given into the custody of an uncle, that uncle had been emotionally rather distant--he'd never quite approved of her mother, after all--and dear Algie had practically raised her. The affection she'd felt for him had long ago been removed from the unquestioning, filial sort, though she never examined what it had become for too long. Examining deeply-seated, hidden emotions was her job and she didn't like working off the clock, or so she had convinced herself. They were friends, true friends, maybe even best friends, but for as long as he would leave the true nature of his affections unspoken so would she, and she was happy for it. Algie was her best friend and she would leave it at that, keeping any sort of hidden depth hidden even from herself.

Finally, he gave in. He'd never been able to resist her for long, not when she was truly determined. Anne Marie grinned. It wasn't the coy, mysterious smirk she was known for, not the seductive one she had adopted for her trade. It was a wide, sparkling, genuine grin that hearkened back to the days before she had used her sexuality as a weapon, before she spun a web of seduction and lies to protect herself. It was a smile possibly only Professor Swift had ever seen.

"Thank you, Algie," she said, hugging him briefly. "And it's only one night; it won't kill you, I promise." She kissed his cheek affectionately. "It sounds like a very good plan, and soon enough I'll show you that all work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy indeed."

"Gawd..." Sam breathed, body arching against him as Erik's tongue teased her nipple. She was feeling conflicted, in the best of all possible ways. Part of her - the slick ache between her thighs - just wanted to roll him over and ride him fast and hard. Let him show off those new muscles he was developing from the boxing practice she dragged him to. But the rest of her - the languid heat coursing through her veins at his touch - wanted to lie back and let him have his way with her.

No, she realized. Not simply lie back. She wanted him to hold her down, make her beg and plead for him as he teased her, and then make her shatter as he finally took her.

"So," she grinned. "Y'all are sayin' Ah'm a bad student?" Her breath caught as his tongue circled her nipple once more. "Well, Professor... Ah'm right sorry Ah didn't pay your lessons more mind. Ah reckon Ah'll need ta be punished right proper, so's Ah respect your skills..."

Kieran's hand fisting in his hair, and the breathy groan of pleasure were all the answer Colin really needed. Not that he really needed an answer. Not with the Irishman's impressive length rock hard in his mouth and his hand. So he stroked the ridging shaft gently with his hand, his thumb trailing over the vein that pulsed on the underside, and he pursed his lips and sucked gently at Kieran's head.

"Oh God indeed," he breathed, letting the man's wet length slip from his mouth. "You taste divine." He returned his attention to the Irishman then, using his lips to gently nibble up his length as his hand continued to stroke him. "I wonder if you'll taste even better, when I feel you cum in my mouth?" His free hand continued to massage the Irishman's sack, two fingers stroking the sensitive flesh between the scrotum and his sphincter. "Can you show me?"

With that he took Kieran fully in his mouth once more, moaning a little as the man's blunt head bumped the back of his throat.

Anne Marie's lips seemed to burn on his cheek, and the sparkling smile on her face transformed her. For a moment he found himself lost in her eyes, before he steeled himself. Delightful, yes. Attractive, yes. But he was an old and bitter man, with hands steeped in blood. A man who made weapons of children, and sacrificed them on the altar of his own ambitions. She deserved a better, kinder man. And so he sealed his emotions away unexamined.

"Fortunately," he quipped, "there are no such sayings about Algernons." He checked his watch. "But we should retire. I suspect that, after the events of the day, we are the only members of the Society who have not yet taken to our beds."

"On the contrary, I think you could be a very good student," Erik corrected, drawing his tongue up the line of her abdominal muscles. "If only you would pay attention."

He kept her wrists pinned as he dipped down, flicking his tongue against her wet heat ever-so-slightly. It wasn't enough to give her any sort of satisfaction, but just enough to make her ache for him more. Erik intended to all but torture her until she begged him for his cock. Rarely had he heard her beg, but he loved it when she did. After all, he had absolutely no delusions about the power dynamic in their relationship and it was nice to invert that once in a while. Sam insisted she needed to be properly punished and he smiled.

"You really think so, do you?" He kept his voice soft, his tone light and conversational as though they were discussing nothing more than the weather. An idea sprang to mind and Erik moved back up her body, pinning both hands above her head before holding them tightly in one hand. With the other he pulled off his belt before fastening it around her wrists. It wasn't rope, but it would do for now. "Over." His voice was still soft but took on a firmer tone as he pulled at her hip to roll her onto her hands and knees. Once there he brought his hand against the firm flesh of her ass, enjoying the way it moved beneath the light blow.

"Think you'll pay attention to your lessons now?" Erik asked, bringing his hand against her ass once more. He was careful not to strike too hard. "Think you'll have more respect for your teacher?" He spanked her again, his other hand sliding to her breast and tweaking her nipple. "Or do I need to find a more creative punishment for you? Hm?" Again he spanked her.

~*~

Colin was talking again. Kieran pressed firmly on the back of his head, encouraging him to shut up and keep sucking. He had a hard time finding words as Colin talked about him cumming in his mouth. The idea was divine, to be quite frank...but he wasn't ready to give in. Not yet. Again an Englishman seemed to be telling him what to do as he took Kieran's stiff length into his mouth and the back of his throat. That would be excuse enough, really. Colin stroked his perineum and the pirate almost lost it, but managed to hold back for now. That was a little too fast, it seemed, and he was still nervous about it.

Instead of giving Colin what he wanted, cumming copiously into his mouth, Kieran gripped his hair again and pulled him up off of his cock. "I'll cum in your mouth," he murmured, maneuvering their positions and pushing the Englishman to his hands and knees, "but not quite yet."

He nibbled the rim of Colin's ear before reaching for one of the oils on the nightstand. He coated his fingers generously before sliding one into the Englishman's tight sphincter. He gently pulsed that finger in and out, stroking Colin's hard member in time before adding another. Gently he moved his fingers, widening his hole. Kieran would have had no issue with fucking Colin silly with no preparation whatsoever, but thought that might be a bit rude.

The pirate leaned down and murmured in his ear as he stroked his cock and added a third finger slowly. "Tell me how much you want my cock inside you."

~*~

There was a look to Algie, but it was only for a moment. She wasn't sure what it was, but then the moment was gone and it didn't quite matter. If Professor Swift had something he needed to tell her, he would tell her in his own good time.

"Well, all work and no play makes Algie a dull boy, too," Anne Marie answered with a smile. She knew he disliked being called Algie, but was just as certain she was the only one who could ever get away with doing it. He suggested they go to bed and she chuckled. "I'm sure you have no idea how correct you are."

Leather wrapped around her wrists, and that feeling combined with the hungry look Erik was giving her to make her cry out as pleasure pulsed through her body. It wasn't a powerful orgasm, and she wasn't even sure if it technically was one, but she wasn't too concerned about the technicalities right now. And then, before she could respond, he'd rolled her over. She was braced on her hands and knees, ass in the as if presenting herself for him, and she cried out again as his hand slapped the firm curve she offered. "Gawd, Erik..." she moaned, voice shaking.

"Think you'll pay attention to your lessons now?" Erik asked. His hand slapped her ass once more, a slight sting that transformed into a firm squeeze.

"Oh, oh Gawd... Gawd, Erik..." She pushed backwards and he moved slightly, not giving her the satisfaction of pressing herself against him.

"Think you'll have more respect for your teacher?" He spanked her again, his other hand sliding to her breast and tweaking her nipple. "Or do I need to find a more creative punishment for you? Hm?" Again he spanked her.

He'd never been like this before. Erik was usually gentle, careful with her. She loved him, and she loved having sex with him, but... "Ah... Ah dunno," she whimpered, looking back at him with heavy-lidded eyes. A slow smile spread over her face, and she licked her lips. "Ah'm a willful, stubborn minx, Erik," she purred. "Y'all might have ta learn me some respect..." She angled her hips, tilting her ass higher into the air and letting him see her arousal soaking her thighs. "Cause Ah'm a bad, bad girl..."

Colin was grinning as much as Kieran, as the Irishman pulled him off his cock and pushed him on to the bed. The feeling of teeth on his ear, and oil-slicked fingers in his ass, and a firm hand on his cock was exhilarating. He growled a little, flexing his shaft in Kieran's hand and pressing back against his body. "I've been dreaming of that cock, Kieran," he said, bracing himself on one hand and wrapping his other around his cock. "I've need to feel you, filling my ass."

Squeezed his hand around Kieran's, helping the man stroke his cock. "I want you to pound me hard, Kieran. I want you to fuck me until I see stars, and I want to feel you cumming in me." He groaned as the three fingers massaged deep into him. "Stop holding back, pirate. Fuck me!"

Erik raised an eyebrow when Sam told him he'd have to teach her some respect, that she was a bad girl. "I can see that." He leaned down and licked her inner thighs, tasting her arousal, before straightening and spanking her again, harder. "And it sounded, Samantha, like you came." Reaching up he gripped her hair and pulled her head back, being careful not to use too much force, though she definitely seemed to like how this was going.

"Did I tell you that you could cum?" For the first time his tone was less conversational; he spoke in a low growl against her ear, stern and demanding as he kept a hold of her hair. "Do you know who cums without permission? Dirty sluts and ungrateful bitches, neither of whom deserve the thick, hot cock they crave." Erik let go of her hair and grabbed her shoulder before tossing her carelessly onto her back. "So which one are you?" he demanded, finally shimmying out of his pants. Erik's cock was rock hard, aching to be deep inside the beautiful woman on the bed...but that was part of the fun, wasn't it?

He grabbed the belt and dragged her by the wrist across the silk sheets, hooking her bound wrists over a decorative post in the middle of the headboard. Stepping away, Erik stepped over to the curtains--which were still open--and took two of the tassled curtain ties, letting them fall closed. The ties he used to immobilize Sam further, tying one end around her ankles and the other to the posts at the end of the bed so her legs were spread at his mercy. She had asked for him to be more dominant, and so here he was. Slowly Erik crawled up her body, kissing and biting his way up her legs, pausing to blow gently on her soaked pussy before continuing upwards. He stopped for a long while to worship her breasts, kissing, nibbling, sucking; really he worshiped her entire body. Gently he pressed his rock hard length against her pubic mound, but if she tried to somehow maneuver herself into a more gratifying position he would back away and spank her again as best he could reach.

"I don't think I've ever had such an unruly pupil." Erik's tone was once again conversational and light. "I think there's only one way you can really learn some respect for me...then maybe next time we can begin your actual lessons." He slid his hips up her body, taking a moment to note how fucking good his cock felt between her tits and making a mental note for later, before pressing his head against her lips and gripping her hair.

~*~

Kieran's mouth watered as Colin declared how much he'd been dreaming of him, of his need to be filled. Colin's hand wrapped around his, squeezing his cock gently, and the Englishman begged to be fucked. Well who was he to deny him? Gently Kieran pulled his fingers from his ass and cleaned them off before dripping more oil into his hand, this time stroking his own cock. It would be hard to hold back, but he was determined to last longer than Colin.

The pirate slipped his hand from Colin's cock to grip his hips with both hands before sliding in, up to the hilt. Dear fucking God this felt amazing! Two or three women, including Anne Marie, had allowed him to try it before but it had never felt quite like this. He pumped in and out slowly a few times, leaning over to bite Colin's shoulder blade and once again take his cock in his hand.

"You want me to pound you?" he growled. "Want to see stars? Want me to stop holding back?" He grinned.

Without warning he shoved Colin's face into the pillow with his free hand. One hand remained on the back of his head, gripping his hair, while the other stroked his cock at the same quick pace he pounded his ass. God but it was hard not to cum right now!

Sam writhed against the belt as Erik hooked it over the bedpost, lust and need coursing through her. "Gawd... Erik..." she moaned, arching off the bed as his breath caressed her mound. "Ah... Ah reckOOOH... Ah reckon Ah'm... Ah'm a dirty... dirty slut, Erik..." His mouth found her breasts, and his cock pressed against her sex, and she moved beneath him in a desperate attempt to get him inside her. To feel his length soothing the raging inferno in her blood. "Ah'm a dirty slut, Erik," she moaned, meeting his gaze.

He straddled her then, his length hot between her small breasts. "I don't think I've ever had such an unruly pupil." he observed, looking down at her.

"Ah... reckon Ah am, Erik," she moaned, bucking her hips in hopes he'd pay her dripping sex the attention she craved. "Ah... Ah should..."

"I think there's only one way you can really learn some respect for me...then maybe next time we can begin your actual lessons." His cock slid forward, head brushing against her lips as he leaned down and gripped a fistfull of her hair. She opened her mouth, tongue caressing the slit at the tip of his head, and then she gasped as he roughly drove himself into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around his shaft, sucking greedily and making lewd slurping sounds as she struggled beneath him. The belt went taught as she fought to reach him, to wrap her hands around his shaft as she sucked him. A whimper of wanton abandon escaped her as his head bumped the back of her throat, and then she was using lips and tongue as she frantically sought to feel his orgasm coating her tongue and throat.

Colin gasped aloud as Kieran filled him. "I think you're talking too much, Irishman," he snapped back. God, but he felt so fucking good, his length buried in his ass while his rough, callused hand gripped and stroked his dick. "You all talk? Or are you going to..." The question ended abruptly as Kieran shoved him forward, burying his face in a pillow. For a moment he couldn't breathe, and then a rough hand jerked him backwards by the ahir, making him gasp as air flooded his lungs again.

He gasped again as Kieran thrust hard into him, again and again, timing his thrusts to the action of his other hand on his cock. "Not... not bad..." he managed, hoping that the pirate couldn't hear just how much he was enjoying this. It wouldn't do to let him get too cocky, not yet. "I'm... I'm almost... almost AAAHHH feeling thAAAt." An involuntary moan escaped him, and his cock pulsed and twitched in Kieran's grip. "Bet... bet you.... you don't... have any.... staying power..."

God, he hoped he was wrong.

Sam strained against the belt and pulled it taut as she tried to use her hands for...well, God knew at this point. Erik smiled as he watched her fingers flex and brought his free hand to her wrists, partly to make sure the belt wasn't too tight.

"Ah ah ah," he admonished gently.

God but it was hard to keep such a casual tone! Her mouth felt so fucking good as he moved his shaft in until he could feel the back of her throat then out again. Sam slurped and sucked wantonly, greedily as he gripped her hair and treated her mouth like he would any other orifice. Moving her wrists back, he adjusted the belt so that she wouldn't be able to reach more than about three inches from the headboard before playfully sucking on one of her fingertips for a few moments. Then Sam whimpered and he looked down, eyes clouded with lust but a placative smile turned down to her. He wasn't sure how much longer he'd last, and Erik had set for himself a new goal. He wanted to bring her to orgasm at least twice more before even touching her the way she so desired.

"Yes, I suppose that was more reward than punishment, wasn't it?" he said casually before slowly pulling his length from her mouth. Sam's lips looked so sweet wrapped around his throbbing cock like that, but he had come far too close and that just wouldn't do. After all, how could an unruly pupil respect the teacher if he came before her? As he adjusted Erik slid his wet cock down her body, between her breasts and down her stomach. God how he longed to be buried deep within her warm flesh. Gently he kissed down her body, enjoying how she writhed beneath him.

"But I suppose, maybe, the key isn't pain but pleasure," he admitted as he neared her pubic mound again. "After all, you must be an unruly slut because of something you're missing in your life..." Erik kissed the insides of her thighs slowly, tracing his lips and tongue all around but never near her warm, aching cunt. "All you have to do is beg for it." God how he wanted to fill her!

~*~

Kieran kept a firm grip on Colin's hair and his cock as he continued to thrust into him, harder and harder. He tilted the Englishman's head to the side and leaned in to growl into his ear, "Do I have to fucking gag you?" The threat was followed by a nip on the ear before he straightened up again for better leverage.

Colin tried to play games, tried not to let on how much he was enjoying it. But he moaned and his cock pulsed and Kieran knew better. He grinned before letting his hair go and gripping his hip, grunting as he thrust harder, faster. It was only out of sheer stubbornness and will power he hadn't cum yet; Colin's ass was so tight, so goddamn perfect! It was only their power struggle that made Kieran close his eyes for a few moments in an effort not to cum before the officer beneath him.

"Gawd... Erik..." Sam whimpered as he trailed down her body. She writhed under his tongue, bucking her hips in a desperate effort to feel him lapping at her folds. "Gawd... please...." the word became a shriek of pleasure as he traced her lips without parting them. "Gawd... Erik... Ah... Ah... uuunnh... please..." She thrashed again, body straining against the belt and the ropes. "Ah... Ah need! Need yer... yer cock... Erik!"

Damnit! He still wasn't touching her! "Ah... Ah... need... yer mouth! An... an... an yer cock!" She whimpered again as pleasure shot through her. "Learn me... a... lesson... Erik!" she pleaded. "Oh, Gawd Erik! Make... make yer... yer dirty slut... respect yeh!" She spread her thighs, opening herself for him. "Fuck! Fuck yer... dirty slut... Erik! Use... use yer dick... ta make me... me... respect yeh!"

Colin pushed back, lost in how fucking good the Irishman was in him. He'd lost the power of speech, it seemed. All that was left was the desperate desire to outlast the other man, to drag out the pleasure as long as possible. But God, Kieran was fucking him so good, and... and... His face contorted with effort as he felt his cock harden more in the other man's hand, and he bit his lip as he tried to stave off the rising orgasm. And then he cried out, horse and harsh as his orgasm took him and he felt his seed erupt from his cock to splatter on his chest and on the bedcovers.

She sounded so fucking good, moaning and begging like that. Erik loved to hear her whimper and plead for his thick cock as it sounded like another little orgasm made her body quake. His cock throbbed and he couldn't help it anymore. With a groan he slid his tongue between her wet folds, licking up her slit before slowly sitting up with her knees hooked over her shoulders. His hands slid from her knees down her thighs and up her stomach to her breasts.

"Tell me again," he growled in a husky voice, "how much you need it...what you'd do for it, filthy little cockslut."

As Sam did as he said he kissed the inside of her knee before slowly, very slowly, sliding inside her sopping cut. Erik's head fell forward and he moaned, throbbing inside Sam's wet heat as he finally slid in up to the hilt. He moved slowly at first before sliding his hands to her ass, gripping it hard and pulling it up to find a better, deeper angle. Erik gasped, driving himself into her harder and faster, gradually losing his control.

"Think you've learned your lesson?" he demanded in a low voice, leaning slightly over her and slapping her ass hard again. "Think you'll show me a bit more respect now? Dirty...cock-hungry slut..."

~*~

Kieran couldn't help but grin. Colin's cock hardened more in his hand and he bit his shoulder in several places. He was so close...they were both so close...

"That's right baby," the pirate murmured in his ear, stroking him harder, rubbing his thumb around the very tip of Colin's swollen head as he came closer and closer. "Cum for me. Oh God please cum for me Colin..."

He felt Colin explode and cried out, only just barely keeping himself from the same. The Englishman's seed erupted onto the bedcovers, across his chest, into Kieran's hand. The pirate brought his fingers to his lips, moaning as he tasted Colin's seed from his fingers. Salty, tangy...entirely unexpected but so, so good! With Colin taken care of he gripped his hips with both hands, sliding into him harder, deeper, leaning back slightly as his testicles tightened.

"Oh God...yeah...fuck...!" Kieran slammed into Colin's ass a final time, bending over him as he exploded with a strangled cry.

He came inside Colin harder than he could ever remember having cum before, blinded temporarily by his orgasm. By the time he was spent he was shaking, feeling weak as he slowly pulled out and fell next to Colin onto the bed with a weak laugh. Kieran reached over, grabbing at the officer's waist and pulling him down to the bed and against him. The mattress was large enough they could both sleep quite easily with plenty of room even with the mess on the bedspread.

"That was...incredible," he panted at length, a dopey smile plastered on his face. "I...oh god...Already I want to go again." He chuckled and looked down at Colin, filled with a sort of warm fuzzy glow.

Sam made a keening whimper of animal lust as Erik filled her. She writhed beneath him, trying to wrap her legs around him. Trying to buck her hips up into him. Anything, anything at all, to get him to fuck her. And then his fingers dug into her ass as he pounded into her, calling her names and slapping her ass and demanding she beg for his cock as he used her. And she loved every minute of it.

"Gawd, Erik," she groaned out. "Gawd, yes! Fuck me! Fuck some respect into yer greedy slut, Erik!" She threw her head back, the muscles in her thighs and shoulders tightening as she arched herself into him. "Show... show yer li'l slut... how her man fucks her, Erik!"

She struggled with the belt, wanting to feel his skin under her hands as he possessed her, filled her. The leather didn't yield, and the delicious knowledge that she was his tonight made her shudder and pulse around him. "Ah! Erik! Kin... kin Ah... Kin Ah cum fer yeh, sir? Please? Please, kin Ah... Ah cum... around yer hard dick?"

God, but the feeling of Kieram's orgasm was incredible. He'd already cum himself - in fact, his own orgasm was just ending as he felt the first throbbing oulse of the pirate's pleasure - but he felt as if he could cum again from the sensation. Colin braced himself, reveling in the hoarse cry Kieran uttered and thecway the man's hips slammed into his ass, and his muscles were spent and aching as Kieran pulled out and collapsed into the bed next to him.

"It might..." he gasped, chuckling a little at the other man's enthusiasm, "might... take me... a... little while..." hHe wrapped his own arms around Kieran. "But... I think I'll be up for it. Soon."

Sam's thighs tightened against his body and it was all Erik could do not to lose himself in her right then and there. In the moment it seemed almost impossible that entire wars had been fought over invisible gods when the only temple he needed to worship in was the body of a woman as incredible as Sam. She groaned out, straining against the belt as she begged and asked permission to cum. It was all entirely too delicious and Erik's eyes rolled back, mouth dropping open slightly as a shudder ran through him and he struggled to control himself and remember English all at the same time. It was too much.

"Ja," he gasped, slamming into her again and again. "Cum für mich Samantha. Ach Gott!"

He couldn't, not anymore. With a choked gasp and a shuddering moan Erik gripped her hips tightly and drove himself into her one last time. He cried out as his seed filled her again and again, unable to experience anything in the moment but release and pure bliss. Slowly he came down, leaning with his hands on the mattress on either side of Sam, moving slowly and with small motions and kissing the inside of her legs still hooked over his shoulders. It seemed impossible that he could ever experience anything as perfect as this, but he knew that it was positively the only way to experience Sam Cavendish.

~*~

Kieran's chest heaved as Colin wrapped his arms around him. He'd never felt anything like this before and things all suddenly clicked into place for him. All day, all evening, even as he'd held Colin's hand or kissed him on top of the Eiffel Tower there had been a little voice of doubt in the back of his mind, suggesting that perhaps this wasn't who he was; maybe this was all wrong and his poor mother was spinning in her grave simply for the sake of "experimentation." But now...now he knew. He was positive and that little voice had been erased. Of course he'd enjoyed getting off with random barmaids and whores, but it had never felt like this. This was something altogether different and incredible and wonderful...and terrifying, though he'd never tell Colin that.

"Aye," he panted in agreement, snuggling in closer with Colin, "in a bit. That was...wow!" He chuckled a little. "I've never had anything like that before!"

Sam convulsed beneath him, wildly trying to reach him. Desperate to feel his muscles beneath her fingers as he moved within her. It was too much, too much for her to handle. She was going to go mad if... if... And then he was pounding deeply into her, deeper and harder than before, begging and demanding that she cum for him. Her body arched once more, head thrown back and an animal sound of utter rapture escaping her as she clenched around him and felt his orgasm throb within her walls. For nearly a minute all she could do was gasp and throw her head around, wracked by pleasure as she lost herself to her orgasm.

Finally, achingly, she slumped into the mattress. She felt limp, limp and exhausted and utterly spent. And thoroughly used. "Aaaahh... Gawd..." she whispered, staring up into the face of her lover with half-shut eyes and an utterly satisfied smile on her lips. "Gawd, Erik... Ah... liked that." She tried to lift her head, tried to kiss him, but couldn't find the energy to do more than nod a little and drop her head back on the bed. "Y'all... y'all need ta do that again..."

She tugged awkwardly at the belt. "But... could yeh untie me, 'till next time? Cause Ah wanna hold yeh. An' because Ah reckon mah hands are fallin' asleep."

"Wow is good, yes," Colin agreed, arms wrapping around Kieran. Strange. He'd never thought the man would be affectionate after sex. Just goes to show that appearances can be deceiving. "So... I'm guessing that... that your first time - with another man - was pleasant?"

He grinned, showing he knew it was a joke. Then he peered around, before letting his head slump back into the pillows. "Thirsty," he mumbled, waving generally in the direction of a carafe in the corner. "But I'm too worn out to get there." He tapped Kieran playfully on the chest. "You wore me out. You should go get us drinks."

Erik smiled when she asked him to do it again. "Again? Schatze we'll never get to sleep at this rate." He chuckled warmly and leaned down to kiss her before reaching up to undo the belt at her request. "Oh, I'm so sorry liebchen," he murmured, taking one of her hands in his and kissing each finger tip. "Forgive me."

He let her legs down, rolling to the bed next to her and gently massaged the feeling back into each of her hands before pulling her against his chest. His breath was steady again as he held her against his body, letting his eyes drift closed. He'd been jet lagged and was now physically exhausted; if Sam wanted to go again she'd have to let him sneak in a nap first. Erik buried his fingers in her hair against her scalp and slowly pulled them through the silky blonde strands. He loved her hair. He loved everything about her. Leaning down slightly he kissed the top of her head and squeezed her affectionately.

"Heirate mich," he whispered against her hair. Erik smiled a little, knowing that even if she'd heard him she likely hadn't understood; even in their conversations in broken German the word had never been brought up. Now wasn't the time for that, he knew. Not only were they in the middle of a case but they'd been together far too short of a time, and really it was an urge he'd gotten in his floaty-feeling post-coital bliss. But he was surprised--and even a little scared--to find that even if Sam would never tie herself down like that, so long as she stayed with him he would be okay with that.

"Du bist perfekt," is what Erik said instead, loudly enough to hear her. "Und schön," he added, "und hart und unglaublich und insgesamt mehr als ich verdiene. But if really you want to do that again tonight, I need a few moments, Ja?"

~*~

Kieran chuckled breathlessly. "Pleasant...sure, I'd say so," he agreed lightly. How very English Colin was being about it! "Pleasant's one word for it."

Then Colin complained he was thirsty and waved vaguely at a corner of the room. Kieran chuckled and kissed the top of his head before sliding out from under him and walking over to pour them some drinks. He, too, was thirsty and his knees were a little jelly-like. As he returned with their cups one knee buckled for a split second though he managed to recover in time. Carefully he climbed back onto the bed and crawled up Colin's legs to straddle him with a cup in each hand.

"if you want a drink," he said slyly, "you'll first have to tell me just how pleasant it was for you." He leaned down and pecked at his lips, holding the cups up out of reach. The feel of Colin's cock against his thigh, the warmth of his skin, was comforting. It was strange and yet sex seemed to make sense to him for the first time in his life.

Sam snuggled into Erik's as he ran his fingers gently through her hair and kissed her. "Ah reckon," she yawned, "that Ah kin let y'all get a little sleep." She giggled a little - a sound she'd never admit to making in public - as he kissed her fingertips. "An' there ain't nothing to forgive, Erik. Ah liked that." She kissed him back and pillowed her cheek against his chest, enjoying the hardness of his muscles.

"Heirate mich," he whispered, kissing her hair.

She sighed, snuggling a little tighter into her lover. "Higher-ah-te you?" she repeated slowly, unsure if she'd heard it right. "Ah don't reckon you taught me that one, Erik." She kissed his chest. "But Ah surely will. Or do. Or can. Y'all jes' need ta tell me what it means." Her fingers traced the shape of his pectoral muscle then stroked down his chest, and she smiled as she wrapped her fingers around his sticky semi-hard cock. "Is it somethin' ta do wit' this?"

"Du bist perfekt," Erik answered. "Und schön."

"No Ah ain't," Sam muttered, her old insecurities flooding back. Then she looked up at him and smiled. "But Ah know you think Ah am, an' Ah love you fer that." Gently, lazily, she began stroking him.

"Und hart und unglaublich und insgesamt mehr als ich verdiene," he continued. But if really you want to do that again tonight, I need a few moments, Ja?"

"You're th' amazin' one, Erik," she answered, kissing him. "An' much as Ah wanna do it again, Ah think Ah may be a mite tired fer that." She kissed him again, then pulled the covers up over them both. After a moment, though, she looked back up at him. "But... what's 'higher-ah-tee' mean?"

"If you want a drink," he said slyly, "you'll first have to tell me just how pleasant it was for you."

Colin looked up at Kieran, enjoying the man's brash attitude as he straddled his hips. "How pleasant?" he repeated, caressing the Irishman's hip. "Why on earth would you think I found it particularly pleasant?" He grinned then, running his fingers over Kieran's abdomen. "I just had a thick Irish cock buried in my ass, and a hard Irish hand squeezing my dick, and I only came so hard I saw stars." Now his hands were on Kieran's hips, nails ever so slightly digging into his skin. "What would be pleasant about all of that?"

Still smiling, he wrapped his fingers around the Pirate's soft cock. "See. I haven't had that many mind-blowing orgasms in my life, Kieran. So, I don't know if the one I had was pleasant or not." Pushing himself up, he kissed Kieran. "I think you'll have to make sure I have a few more, just so I can compare them."

Erik couldn't help but "catch" and mimic Sam's yawn, stretching out languidly beside her. Oh Goddamn it, she was asking questions about it. He'd been counting on her being too exhausted to be curious. After all, he would have had no problem telling her exactly what it meant...if only he weren't so terrified of ruining these perfect moments. The linguist would marry Sam Cavendish today, this very second, and likely have no second thoughts in the many years to come; he was completely ass-over-teakettle for her. But it was important that she felt the same way, not only for the sake of his feelings but so she didn't feel pressured into something she didn't want. Trapping the rough yellow Tejas rose or making her feel caged was the very last thing he ever wanted to do.

So he circumlocuted. Erik gasped at her loose grasp around his shaft before telling her how perfect and amazing she was. And truly he did feel that way. He thought the world of her. But this was just too much stimulation and he gently took her wrist to stop her stroking.

"But really if you want to do that again tonight, I need a few moments, ja?" Erik smiled against her kiss and helped her pull up the covers, taking off his glasses and snuggling down for the night. Damn...she just didn't let a thing go, did she? ...But wasn't that one of the things he loved about her? "It's nothing, Schatze. Higher-level word with a complicated meaning." That part's true at least, he thought as he yawned widely. "I will teach it to you some day, I promise." Erik turned on his side and spooned up against Sam, hoping that was enough to indicate that the topic was closed. He knew that if she really pressed him, he'd give in...and it would ruin the entire evening to be turned down by this incredible woman.

~*~

"See. I haven't had that many mind-blowing orgasms in my life, Kieran. So, I don't know if the one I had was pleasant or not."

Kieran grinned and leaned into Colin's kiss. Dear God this felt amazing! It was like he was finally entirely comfortable in his own skin for the first time in his whole life. "Shame, that," he remarked, taking a drink after their kiss broke.

"I think you'll have to make sure i have a few more, just so I can compare them," Colin suggested, causing Kieran to smirk down at him.

"Baby, with me every orgasm will be mind blowing," he promised, draining the rest of his cup before handing Colin his. "Maybe the next one I'll let you have in my mouth," he suggested casually, snuggling down under the covers and casually throwing his arm across Colin's middle, laying his head on his chest. "I'm glad it was good for you too then," he added in a somewhat softer tone, looking up nervously from under his bangs at the aeronaval officer. "That was...the most incredible sex I've ever had. Madame won't be please." He chuckled before yawning and snuggling down even more.

"Ah'll hold yeh to that promise, Erik," Sam smiled, pressing back and wiggling a little, enjoying the feel of his warmth against her. She wrapped her arms around his, sighing contentedly. "But Ah reckon' that any language lessons'll have to wait until tomorrow. Y'all done tuckered me out, lover."

Part of her really did want him again. Well, truthfully, part of her wanted him all the time and would keep him in bed round the clock if she could get away with it. But right now, she'd had a long boat and train ride, and an earthshattering orgasm, and the bed was almost sinfully comfortable. So she closed her eyes instead, sinking into Erik's warmth and the softness of the mattress. Soon her breathing slowed. "Ah love you, Erik," she murmured happily, then drifted off to sleep.

"Baby, with me every orgasm will be mind blowing," he promised, draining the rest of his cup before handing Colin his.

Colin downed his drink at one gulp. "I don't know about baby," he said, frowning a little. "Doesn't suit me. We should..."

"Maybe the next one I'll let you have in my mouth," he suggested casually.

"Negotiate further," he finished, struck by the idea. Carefully, he placed the two cups on the end table. Then, stretching, he laid back and settled in. "Maybe I could learn to accept it."

Kieran snuggled down next to him, burrowing under the covers and wrapping an arm around him. "I'm glad it was good for you too then," he said, sounding just a little nervous. "That was...the most incredible sex I've ever had. Madame won't be please." He chuckled before yawning and snuggling down even more.

Colin's arm went around Kieran's shoulder. "Well, that does my ego no end of good," he laughed. "Knowing that I've outperformed a beautiful French lady." Still smiling, he caught Kieran's chin and lifted the Irishman's mouth to meet his. "But it wasn't just me, I assure you - I joke, but I don't have that high an opinion of myself." He kissed his Irishman again, adding just a little heat to the meeting of their lips. "Now... do you feel up to trying to top that? Or should we try and get some sleep?"

Kieran voted for sleep. It had been a long, trying, emotionally weird sort of day; he needed sleep. And, if he were honest, the snuggles were nice. Anne Marie had been pleasantly surprised at his secret snuggling predilection and had encouraged it, and with as exhausted as he was the pirate quickly fell asleep on Colin's chest. The morning would take care of itself.

And come morning did. Erik had always been an early riser but now he was loathe to get out of bed. He didn't like leaving Sam alone in bed; he valued their time in the quiet of mornings. So he laid under her, stroking her hair and occasionally kissing the top of her head. He was used to entertaining himself without waking her by now. Eventually he gradually shook her awake and helped her get ready before descending at a respectable distance to breakfast. Kieran, on the other hand, was a force to deal with when it came to being dragged out of bed. Sometimes the dragging would have to become literal. It was with much groaning and complaining that he rolled out of bed and sneaked back to his own room to get dressed and come downstairs independently of Colin.

By the time any of them had descended, Anne Marie was having coffee with Professor Swift. A small note sat on the table beside Madame's coffee cup but she seemed to pay it no attention in the presence of the gentle hum of conversation. When everyone had joined them and been served, finally she picked up the note and showed it to them. A small smile played at her lips.

"Gentlemen, Mademoiselle, we are going to a party."

Erik blinked once. Twice. "I beg your pardon?"

Her smile widened. "Herr Chancelor is throwing a party," she informed them.

Kieran met her with a blank look. It was too early for thinking still. "And?" he prompted.

"And I imagine this Adolf character will be there," Erik supplied. He already had an inkling of what the plan entailed and already he didn't like it. "We'll need to teach them." He motioned around the table, trying to indicate Sam and Kieran without singling them out too much.

"Teach us what?" the pirate demanded.

"Do not worry, Herr Heinz-Schmidt."

"Worry? How many present actually know German? Even you Madame...your German is beautiful and flawless but it's quite accented."

"Teach us what?"

"Well nobody said we had to be German." Anne Marie rolled her eyes then jumped when Kieran tapped his fist heavily on the table.

"Teach us what?" he demanded, looking back and forth between them.

Erik sighed. "Diction, for one."

"And dancing," Anne Marie added.

"How to dress--"

"How to eat--"

"--what to talk about--"

"--dancing--"

"The list goes on, really." Erik sighed. "And how long do we have?"

"Three weeks." Anne Marie shrugged. "My dear Erik you fret far too much. You saw what I could do with our Samantha in the space of a few hours. Imagine what I might do with her within a few weeks."

"I know how to dance!" Kieran insisted, ruffling in his ire.

"Of course you do, mon chere." Anne Marie patted his hand distractedly, already excited at the prospect of another, more extensive makeover.

"Right," Sam drawled, trying to split a scone in half. "Ah reckon Ah kin do with gettin' learned ta dance, an' even some e-low-kew-shon lessons..." She grinned at the way Professor Swift winced, a sly grin that implied she was playing up her accent deliberately. "But what's th' benefit? Ah surely don't mind dressin' up no more, but ain't a pirate an' a Ranger gonna be a mite... conspicuous? Y'know, at a fancy party?"

The Professor let a small smile of his own play across his lips. "Ah, my dear, Madame LaMonte and I have already discussed that. And we have a plan."

"Really?" Sam scowled at the crumbling scone. "Do tell."

"You are, of course, correct that nobody would expect a Tejas Ranger or a Fenian Aerial Pirate at a high society ball." He leaned forward. "Which is why, Samantha, you will be an heiress. A wealthy young woman from Dallas, whose father is one of the Tejas oil tycoons and who is touring the Continent."

Sam pursed her lips in thought, then laughed. "Not bad. Ah reckon Ah kin manage that. But what about Kieran?"

"A businessman, one who has made his fortune in imports," the Professor declared. "And who now is hoping to marry a title."

"Sam an heiress?" Kieran smirked. "Can't wait to see that one." He took a sip of coffee, nodding around his cup when Professor Swift declared that he would pose as a businessman who made his fortune in imports. He did make his fortune on imports and exports...just not legally-gained ones. He choked on his drink, however, when marriage was mentioned. "Marry?" he rasped after having recovered from his choking fit. "Professor, you have far too much confidence in my acting skills. Marriage is the furthest thing from my mind."

"You have strung along women before, have you not, Captain?" Anne Marie pointed out.

"Well yeah, but that was just to get them in bed."

She shrugged. "Then imagine you are once again trying to get them in bed."

Kieran appreciated her discretion when they both knew he was no longer interested in getting women into bed, but it was because of this that it seemed to him quite an insurmountable task. "Alright. But don't you need, er, an introduction or something at those sorts of things?"

"My family were the largest steel tycoon families in Germany before the war," Erik supplied easily. "I still maintain a few contacts in the Fatherland and I'm less intimate but somewhat familiar with a number of other wealthy families. I can introduce you."

"Mais oui," Anne Marie agreed. "And certainement there would be a number of wealthy French and English families there as well. We have the proper connections, Captain, never fear for that."

"There is one problem I do see however," Erik said, clearing his throat. "Herr Hitler has been beginning to once again stir up certain, ah...anti-semitic sentiment. I am unsure someone from my family would be entirely welcome if Herr Chancellor is inviting someone like Adolf Hitler as the guest of honor."

Anne Marie arched her eyebrows in understated surprise, but Kieran, used to working with all types, just shrugged. "Are Jews illegal in Germany?" he pointed out.

Erik shifted uncomfortably. "Well, no but--"

"Then where's the problem?" He leaned back and laced his fingers behind his head. "Anyone says anything, poke 'em in the nose."

"And that is precisely why we need to start this transformation this instant," Anne Marie interrupted, sensing Erik's growing discomfort. "Come. We must draw up a schedule of things they must learn and who is to instruct them. Oh, and we'll need both your measurements; your current wardrobes simply will not do, and if we expect you to act like the upper-crust you must first feel like them."

Back
Top Bottom