Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abandoned Asylum, 1 survivor, female, 17 years old

his eyes fill with pride, and maybe a little bit of disire for this girl "i'm glad you like them Misa"

he smiles and kisses her forehead "good girl" he sets half his eggs on her plate and continues eating "just tell me if you're full Misa"

She eats a little bit of them and looks at him "Full" Her belly would feel hard from all she ate. She purrs and rests her head on his shoulder ((What does he look like?))

he finishes eating her eggs even the bits she'd eaten but spit out.

he is a strong guy, he is about 6' 3", eyes are a deep blue, and his hair is a shade off black, if you didn't know better you'd think he was in his 30's but no.. only 25 (hope that answered your question)

Ross leans back just brushing Misa's jet black hair "ya know, i think a good shower and trim would be good for you" he says this not caring if she's even listening to him.

She smiles and nods "Shower with me?"

She was 4' 8", very very skinny, pale skinned, she had beautiful big emerald eyes that almost glowed in the light, her hair was jet black with a slight curl, and she had small, pixie-like features, and seemed just overall sweet.

(his skin should be a dark tan)
"well i guess so" he ruffles her hair in a playful way "will Mr. Z be joining us... or do you feel comfortable around me enough to be without him for a shower?" he says this expecting Misa to say of course.

"okay, we can take it now if you like" he says this standing up, and take the cleaned plates to the sink before walking up stairs "Misa... you're.. very nice too" he sits her down, and starts helping her undress.

She purrs as he undresses her. Aside from being underweight, she had a very nice body, her pale skin smooth and silky, not a hair in sight on her legs or pussy, as she had been forced to have lazer hair removal when she was younger. She then helps him undress, being nice

He helped her, finding the lack of hair oddly attractive but he didn't want to voice this, nor that he liked her pussy. he stood up and surprised she was helping him undress to, he blushed for a moment as her hands slid his underwear off "okay i think we're ready.." he looks away embarrassed to be attracted to Misa after everything she'd gone threw. He turns the water and makes sure it's a good temp before asking "would you like a shower, or a bath?"

"Bath!" She hugs her naked body to his and tries to kiss him, but cannot as she is so short. She purrs softly. She seemed attracted to him too.

he looks down, smiles and kisses her "okay, and do you like me?" he asked getting into the tub with her.

She kisses back passionately, her eyes sparkling. She nods and rubs his cock softly "Yes, very much."

He face blushes deeply but he can't contain it he starts softly rubbing over her clit "your pussy is really cute... pare like that.." he looks down seeing her start to rub it against his cock "maybe when you're stronger you can ride my face with it..." he looks away poring a bit of water over her head to start washing it.

She gently kisses the tip of his cock, and then nips his neck, she cuddles close and pours water on her own hair.

his cock jumps at the sudden touch or her lips "i think it liked your lips Misa... why not try sucking it a little.." he says thinking her nipping was cute.

She purrs and sucks and licks it gently, like a lollipop. She bobs her head up and down on it

"mmm after we're don't bathing i'll.... lick and suck you too..." he doesn't care about the bath at the moment, just the 17 year old giving him his first blow job.

She obviously knew how to do this well, and she paid attention to all of his cock, sucking it lovingly. ((Aww, I gotta go for now. I'll try to be back on tomorrow))

(same here, see you then... after my classes*college student*) his mouth a gape he hadn't expected her lips to be this soft "damn Misa... you're like an angel" he whispers this brushing her hair out of her face, fully intent on letting her finish him off before he even offered to massage her clit,

She moans softly and keeps sucking, she purrs and sucks delicately, her emerald eyes sparkling. Her hand rubs up and down below her mouth as she bobs her head up and down on his cock.

"dang Misa... if you don't stop i'll cum in your mouth... is that what...." he doesn't even finish his sentence before he feels her nod and spit on the tip of his cock, his hand naturally moves to Misa's pussy, rubbing it as if to say good girl, keep it up.

She moans loudly and keeps going, even faster. She gasps and keeps on sucking, as if to say that was what she wanted.

((do you have skype?))

"oh Misa keep sucking and i'll give you all the cum you want..." he says groaning as she deep throats his cock, he looks at her and smiles, still keeping her hair out of her face. "Misa... you're such an angel"

((yes i do, pm me and we can exchange :) ))

Back
Top Bottom