Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talia had no idea about what to do, but she stood by the door and tried not to look as Kiko sucked Lyz's cock.

"Well... uhm... Wow..." was all she could manage to say. She peeked out the door. "Uhm... Soran's still waiting for us..."

----------------

Soran waited somewhat patiently for the girls to return. A nearby catgirl had tried to chat him up, but he ignored her, concerned more for what was going on with Kiko, Talia, and Lyz than idle conversation.

In the meantime, the waitress returned and dropped off the bill. Soran put in enough money to cover everyone's meals and the tip.

"I hope everything's okay in there..."

Talia's words resonated with Kiko's sex-crazed mind. "Ooh, that's a great idea! He's got a cock too and we can--" She caught herself mid sentence and repeated the words in her head. "Did I really just say that?"

"It's ok, this island is for furries and anthros to have some fun. And I had a lot of fun so far..." Lyz listened to Talia's and Kiko's words and thought about the idea of having a foursome sounded good, but they would need to ask Soran first. "Ok, lets go back to Soran and ask him about your idea with the foursome."

Talia giggled. "Yeah, Kiko, you did just say that."

She turned back to the door. "I'll go let him know about your idea." The panthress walked out and made her way back to the table, where Soran waited.

He stood when Talia approached. "Is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine. Look, they've had an idea that they need you for."

Soran's ears perked up. "Oh? What sort of idea?"

"They want to do a foursome, but I'm not too big on it. Maybe you three could do a threesome while I go find Lain? I really wanna tell him the news."

Kiko looked around, panicking like a really panicky person having a panic attack while panicking. "F-foursome? My idea? I never, I mean I wouldn't, I mean I haven't..." She leaned in and whispered, "I've never even had sex before. I'm a...v-word!" That was it, Kiko was officially freaking out. There had to be something in the water here, some kind of freaky furry fertilizer, or maybe just fluoride. She'd heard things about fluoride on the interwebs. "I'm really sorry I put your...thing in my mouth without asking, I just saw it and went into bunny mode and I couldn't help it."

"A threesome, eh? I think I can do that," Soran said, getting a lust smile on his face. "Yeah... I can do that."

"Okay, good. I'm gonna go find Lain," Talia said, nodding. She hugged Soran and walked out of the restaurant.

The pregnant panthress stopped suddenly, remembering something. She snapped her fingers. "That's right! He gave me a card with hos number on it!" She dug in her pocket for the card, taking out her cell and dialing the number.

----------------

Soran moved to the hall near the bathrooms in time to hear Kiko's protest through the door of the womens' room.

"Huh, so maybe it was Lyz's idea..."

Lyz hugged Kiko in an attempt to calm her down. "Shh, shh. Your mouth felt great around my dick." She stroked her hair to calm her down too. "If you don't want to have sex, then you don't need to have sex. How old are you, by the way? The sudden activation of your bunny mode could mean that your body is ready for sex. I was as confused as you when I got into bunny mode my first time. I can help you with everything, but only if you want." Lyz got up and dragged Kiko with her on her own two feet. "How about we have some non-sexual fun? I'm sure that sex is not the only fun you can have on this island."

Ryger listened as Maureen moaned how close she was to her climax.
"I'm getting close, too!"
He thrust into her faster and faster, and then he felt her orgasm onto his cock. That was the trigger for him to cum, and he did so with a mighty roar. He sent quite a bit of sperm into her, and he was thankful that their two species could not reproduce together. He gently got off of her and gave her a kiss.

He sat next to her, smiling and purring.
"That was amazing. I have to admit that I wasn't sure that it would go this far, but I'm glad it did."
He laid down and opened his arm so that Maureen could snuggle up to him if she wanted.

Lain paused in his thrusting to reach over and pick up his cell phone, which was blaring out "It's Raining Men" to signal a call. He checked the caller ID and bent over to tell the cat girl that he had to take the call. "Wazaaaaaaaap!" he said, his blue tongue lolling out to the side.

-----------------

"I'm, um, seventeen," Kiko said awkwardly. "Kind of a late bloomer, actually. I think my brother went into bunny mode when he was born." She squinted in suspicion as a shape moved on the other side of the restroom door. "I think someone is trying to perv on us."

"Hi, Lain! It's Talia. We met earlier today," the panthress said. "I know you're probably busy, but I've got some news for you. You remember our little fling? Well..." Her heart started pounding. This was her first pregnancy, so she had no idea how the father-to-be would react. "I'm... I'm..." she faltered.

"I'm pregnant."

----------------

Soran calmly moved out of the way of a passing avian girl, apologizing for being in the way. He took his post down to the end of the hallway, where he could still see the frosted glass door, bug could not be seen by anybody on the other side.

"Hope they're okay in there..." the wolf/cat muttered, pulling out his phone to check the time before walking away.

He headed back to his room, then sent Lyz a text saying where he'd gone in case they started worrying.

"That's ok...my bunny mode activated when I was eightteen. I was a latebloomer too and fought the others of when they tried to mate with me, but then I got in heat. My mother tried to help me with my urges by giving me the pill and telling me that I should have sex only with men so I could not make someone pregnant. She threw me out of the pack after one day...it was the day when my switch got flipped. I tried to rape my own mother, but she knew how she could stop me. One kick to my crotch was enough to knock some sense into my head. I went to a journey after that and tried to find this island. If you need any help, even when it is only someone who will spend some time with you - no sex involved, you don't have to do things you don't want to do - then I will help you in any way I can." Lyz noticed the figure too and saw how it left. "Don't worry, nobody can look throught that glass as long as it is not broken." Her phone vibrated to signal that she got a new message. Lyz took her phone out of a hidden pocket in her skirt and looked at the display. "Soran left the restaurant, but he is in his room. He probably wanted to inform us so we would not wonder where he is." Lyz put the phone away and looked at Kiko. "How about we two do something together? We could go to the beach to swim, explore the island, go to the hot springs or get a massage at the spa. There are so many things you can do on this island that don't involve having sex."

Lain let out a loud "Woo-hoo!" and threw up the horns. "Critical hit!" He was pretty much unable to understand what that meant beyond an affirmation of his awesome bunny prowess, the larger implications of getting a girl pregnant being mostly a mystery to bunny-kind.

-----------------

Kiko unconsciously salivated at the mental image of Lyz going after her mother, and then slapped herself for even having that thought. "Err...I'm not really sure what I want to do, that's kind of the problem." Lyz's offer sounded great, but so did a nice hard cock. These were seriously difficult decisions. "I feel like this would be so much easier if I were drunk."

"Well, then lets get drunk!" Lyz took Kiko by the hand and guided her back to the restaurant. The waitress came after a while and asked what they wanted to drink. "I want two cocktails of your house. I like that they taste so fruity that you can't taste the alcohol in it." They waitress brought two large glasses after a while and placed them on the table. She walked away to take orders from other guests and to clean empty tables. Lyz grabbed the large glass and held it in front of her. "I like this drink...on us!" She drank some sips from the fruity drink and looked at Kiko.

Sure enough, the drink tasted like candy, sugary sweet and absolutely terrible for you, just the way it ought to be. She wondered absentmindedly whether the drink was more fattening or if the sugar rush would counteract the alcohol, or whether--wait a minute, where the hell did the drink go? She'd chugged the whole thing without even realizing. "I, um, think I might like these." She held up her glass shyly and asked for another.

Lyz watched Kiko shugging the drink down like she was dieing of thirst. "Yes, I like this cocktail too. It tastes so sweet that it does not taste like it contains any alcohol and yet it has enough alcoholic beaverages in it." Lyz finished her own glass and ordered two more of these delicious cocktails. The waitress took the empty glasses away and brought two new fresh made fruity cocktails in two even bigger glasses.

"Oh sweet," Kiko said when the next round of drinks got there. "Little sword toothpicks." If anything, she finished the next one even quicker, the sugar rush proving irresistible. Soon she was munching on the fruit at the bottom while the waitress brought yet another round. "You know, I've never really gotten drunk before. I guess this is a day for lots of firsts. How about you?"

Talia jerked the phone away from her ear, Lain's yell causing it to ring.

"Umm... yeah... Woo-hoo and all that..." She sighed. "Where I come from, it's tradition for the male to help the female through her pregnancy, even if they don't stay together afterward... Anyways, I wanted to let you know, as it is very serious... I'll see you later, I guess..." She hung up; then, with tears forming in her eyes, she wandered back to her hotel room.

----------------

Soran was getting a little bored, being in his room alone. He'd watched some TV, both human and anthro shows, then just laid on the bed, listening to music.

He suddenly had an idea: the bar was always open, and there was a possibility of a female waiting for someone like him to show up. He meandered down to the bar, noticing all of the girls, either in their swimsuits or in street clothes.

He saw that Lyz and Kiko were back at the restaurant, and, after a moment's consideration and remembering Lyz's offer, he went over to them.

"Hey! Howzit goin'?" he greeted them, plopping down into a chair.

Lyz finished her second drink and ordered another round. "There was this one time were I got so drunk that I woke up the next morning with no clothes and no memory of what happened the night before. I borrowed some clothes of a friend and went back to my home. Oh boy, was my mother pissed! I did not have had any sex that night, we just had a girls night and even in my drunk state I did not want to have sex. That was when I was sixteen."

She noticed Soran appearing and winked him to their table. "Hello Soran! Wanna drink some rounds with us? Kiko wanted to get drunk before she could decide what we wanted to do mext. And since you paid our food and drinks earlier, it is now my turn to pay for our drinks!"

Spran took a closer look at their drinks. "Ah, I thought those were alcoholic. Sure! Why not?"

Soran called the waitress over and ordered the fruit cocktail that the girls were having. When it came, he took a large gulp. "Wow... that's really sweet... Really sweet, but really good," he said, finishing it quickly and ordering another.

Lain knocked on the door of Talia's hotel room, still smelling a little like sex and sipping a sex on the beach cocktail.

-----------------------

Kiko om-nommed the last bit of fruit from her latest cocktail and then started in on the one that was on deck. "Thish...ish...aweshumm!" she slurred. "Ish like shumwun poured shmiles on mah brainsh." She certainly felt awesome, all warm and fuzzy and ready to take on the world. "I feel like I should make shum major life changing decishuns right now, cush I'm in a really coherent shtate of mind."

"This cocktail might taste too sweet to taste the alcohol, but there is alcohol in this fruity drink." Lyz finished her large glass and ordered another one. "Escuse me...I need to go...sssomewhere..." Lyz stoop up and walked gigling to the bathroom to empty her bladder. Her legs were so wobbly that she nearly fell down to the ground three times, but she managed to reach the door without hitting the floor. Lyz did not notice that she was in the mens bathroom. She walked to one of the toilettes that hanged on the wall and pupled her skirt up to pee out of her cock. Lyz noticed a sexy looking lagomorph and smiled at him. "Hello handssome..." She finished peeing and cleaned herself with some tissues. Lyz fell towards the ground and landed on her hands and knees. She looked up at the lagomorph with a smile on her face and saw his hard cock from a closer point of view. He did not to say anything to make her understand what he wanted. Oyz opened her mouth eagerly and sucked his cock while she used her tongue to lick the head of his cock. She used her right hand to tickle his balls and swallowed his whope load when he came. Some of his cum landed on her face and even in her hair when he pulled his still cumming cock out of her mouth. He tried to clean her face and hair, but Lyz did not even bother about his seed on her head. She was too drunk to cqre about cum on her face and in her hair. Lyz walked out of the bathroom after washing her hands and headed back to Kiko and Soran. She sat down on her seat and drank her drink like nothing had happened.

By the time Lyz returned, Kiko had gone from happy-drunk to somebody's-underwear-on-your-head-drunk. As Lyz sat back at the table, Kiko's nose immediately picked up on the scent of cum. And what was that, a certain fruity note to it? "Great Odin's raven! Is that bunny cum?!" Biologically driven, Kiko didn't even pause to consider before she leaned in and took a big lick of Lyz's cheek, the pearly seed hitting her tongue like a drug. "Ooooohh...good shtuff!" She swept Lyz's ears back with her hand and pulled her closer with the other, licking shamelessly to recover all the spilled treats.

Soran was enjoying himself, finishing his second drink and watching the antics of the two drunk girls with a silly grin plastered on his face.

"Heard about your idea earlier, Lyz. Wanna do it? We could go back to my room," he slurred.

----------------

Talia sniffed and wiped her hands over her reddened eyes before going to answer the door.

When she opened it and saw who had been knocking, she flung herself on Lain, knocking the drink out of his hand and sending them to the floor.

In between kisses, she managed to say "I thought that you wouldn't come!"

Lyz giggled when Kiko licked the bunny cum off of her face. "If you want shome more, then I could give it to you. My sheed ish a mix of fox, wolf and bunny cum." Lyz cock was still rock hard from sucking the lagomorph in the mens bathroom. She drank her fruity cocktail and continued to giggle when Kiko licked the cum of her head that was still in her red hair. There were even some drops of cum on lyz big breasts, but she had not noticed that it landee on her tits too.

Kiko rubbed her face into Lyz's cleavage, her dignity completely gone as she drunkenly smeared her face and Lyz's tits with some stranger's sperm. "Shoo better beleeve I wanna get shum moar," she purred, lapping at Lyz's skin anywhere she thought another drip might have landed. "I want alla the goodiesh. We can -hic- do it right here ish nodda prollem." Despite being dressed like a conservative bookworm, Kiko's glasses were now smeared with cum and she had finally found her bunny-slut side.

-------------------

Lain hugged Talia back. "Of course I came, silly! I might end up being totally useless and naturally unfaithful and cavalier about spewing cum all over the place and a drunk and a boyslut and just about everything else, but I'm not such a bad guy, ya know." His cock was, predictably, quite hard already from the close contact, but he made no move to do anything with it. That was just his biology doing its thing. "At the very least I should give you my info for the BBDN."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom