Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

most active

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is a single person who is the most active. There is a very large group of people who get on daily for hours at a time. I'm one of those people. But, why in Ares name do you want to know who the most active user is?

Karameida said:
I don't think there is a single person who is the most active. There is a very large group of people who get on daily for hours at a time. I'm one of those people. But, why in Ares name do you want to know who the most active user is?

I dunno, I just want someone to roleplay with.

Then post a roleplay request and see who answers you. The most active person on the site, if there is one, likely wouldn't want to roleplay with you because they're already too active.

SithLordOfSnark said:
Then post a roleplay request and see who answers you. The most active person on the site, if there is one, likely wouldn't want to roleplay with you because they're already too active.

Well I was roleplaying with a couple of people then I stopped receiving messages from them.

Some people will do that, regardless of if they're 'more active' or 'less active'. Sometimes PM's don't go through, sometime's people ditch rp's; it's just something that unfortunately happens at times.

Ariamella said:
Cloud Zephyre said:
Well I was roleplaying with a couple of people then I stopped receiving messages from them.

Those things happen, and you just brush it off c:
A good RP partner isn't necessarily one that's the most active but someone who just clicks with you and your writing style.

What she said. :)

I'm still new to this site, but I have been role playing for a very long time and I concur to the posts above mine. It happens everywhere. It sucks, but you just pack up and move on.

Ariamella said:
Cloud Zephyre said:

A good RP partner isn't necessarily one that's the most active but someone who just clicks with you and your writing style.

So what your saying is, if I write a RP sample, maybe someone will RP with me?

Ren Olvry said:
Some people will do that, regardless of if they're 'more active' or 'less active'. Sometimes PM's don't go through, sometime's people ditch rp's; it's just something that unfortunately happens at times.

Well that's stupid.

Isenhart De said:
I'm still new to this site, but I have been role playing for a very long time and I concur to the posts above mine. It happens everywhere. It sucks, but you just pack up and move on.

So It does, so it does.

SithLordOfSnark said:
Ariamella said:
Cloud Zephyre said:

What she said. :)

What you said. LOL.

SithLordOfSnark said:
I don't really think anyone knows the answer to that.

Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom