Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Primal Instincts (Frogger and Heart_Fullmetal)

Her sigh brought his attention solely on her face and as he listened to her. “So, happiness isn’t part of it?” he asked and then added, “For I always thought humans wanted happiness but if all being human means is to find content in being set into society’s mold. Then being a human sounds more like a curse than a blessing.” He looked up to the sky and whimpered out a soft howl. “I guess I was wrong to think praying to become human would help me find happiness.” His eyes slowly looked down to her and asked, “Why can’t you live here? I can provide food, shelter and clothing.” he offered and then added, “You could be the first member of my pack.” he happily offered, but then slowly looked away doubting she’d give up her life just to live in the woods with a talking wolf.

Rodolfo looked back into her eyes rather confused and noticed she was nibbling at her bottom lip. His mouth opened to ask her if she was ok, but then one of his hind legs started to kick thrashing the water about under him as she ran her fingers over his ear. His body writhing around from the joyous sensation as he rolled around in the water from the stroking of the fur on his neck by her hand. “So good!” he nearly chanted out joyously to her. “Thanks.” he replied to her compliment after feeling her hand embrace his side. “No need to be sorry. Remember I’m almost always alone.” he reminded her. His eyes tracking her, while she swam leaving the water rippling and splashing about her. “Why?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killian arched up into her after rough nip she gave him. “Yes, I need you.” he groaned out pleadingly with his hands reaching grab on her back and neck stroking up and down along them. A moan erupting as a result of the long, seductive lick she gave him after the nip. His thighs still being kneaded by her paws, soon his pants all but shredded leaving him practically aside from the remaining strips of pants in his straining barely intact briefs to hide his throbbing manhood. Lenora was again teasing him with her licking down his chest with the occasional nipping. His hips bucking forward after her nipping on his inner thigh.

"Happiness does play a part in it... That is why I'm reluctant with my role in society, and how I must endure such...such torture in order to fit the mold." Azalee giggled when he began writhing, kicking up water in reaction to the joyous sensation. A wave of water fell over her head...making red plaster onto her cheeks...and onto the sides of her breasts. One hand lifted to tuck the strands behind an ear, and with that done, she waded towards the shore. "Quite a few people find happiness...but they were lucky to find it, by finding the person they were meant for. I guess you would call it their...mates." At the offer of joining his pack, and living within the forest, she blinked, the mismatched pair portraying surprise. Her lips curved into another smile... this one more radiant, and less shy. "That's sweet, Rodolfo," she told him, sending a playful splash his way. "I appreciate the thought, but... I don't know how well that would work."

Dripping wet, Azalee stepped onto solid ground, water glistening like diamonds on her naked skin. Her hair was a muted river of lava down the length of her back, and her nipples were hard, pink peaks. "Sorry, but... I was getting cold. I think it's about time I head back to the cabin, too..." she told the wolf, gathering her hair together to squeeze out the water. "Hm... Now that I think about it, tonight was supposed to be cold, seeing as how it's almost winter... Do you have a warm place to stay?" Once she got quite a bit of water out of her hair, the girl bent over to pick up her clothes. It would be just a bother to wear her bra, since she was still wet...so she forgone it, skipping it to slip on her shirt. The shorts were quick to follow, though she did chose to wear underwear.

"Mm, good..." Lenora purred, fur bristling with pleasure at the feel of his hands grabbing onto her back and neck, stroking along both. Her blue eyes narrowing on the man, she was about to go farther, to really make him moan, groan, perhaps even cry out... when her ears pricked, having caught a sound. Instantly alert, Lenora lifted her head, lips pulling back to reveal wicked sharp teeth...right before she jumped away from Killian. A bang echoed through the empty air, a bullet slicing through it...and hitting the panther square in the shoulder. With a pained snarl, she stumbled, crimson tainting her beautiful black coat while she glared at the hunter slowly approaching, his gun aimed right at her head.

“Then why endure such torture to be unhappy?” he was growing rather confused on why if she wasn’t happy and didn’t enjoy what she was doing why she would go back to it. Her giggling as he enjoyed the pleasuring feeling she brought on by her petting of him had his heart beating even faster than before. His eyes briefly caught the wave washing over her head sticking some of her hair to her cheeks with some more of it on the sides of her breasts; which is where his focus drifted. She was making her way to the shore as he simply floated where he was. “But what of those who don’t?” his curiosity getting them better of him making him ask despite his doubts of him liking her answer. His eyes moved up to look at hers seeing her blink, but saw a smile hoping she’d accept his offer. However it seemed she had doubts on it working. “Why do you not think it would work out?” he asked softly moving his ideas to look down at the surface of the water.

Rodolfo wanted to look as heard the water dripping from Azalee hit the ground, but didn’t think could without showing his rather sad expression. “It’s ok, I understand.” he replied after she said she was getting cold after a few moments of silence. His eyes slowly looked from the water glancing over hardened pink peaks. “I’ll be fine.” he said as he would’ve loved to have said no hoping to stay with her, but it seems her mind is set on leaving and he couldn’t get even more attached to her before she left. Rodolfo added, “I’m used to the cold.” He caught her slipping on her shirt without a bra, but he did notice she was wearing her panties under her shorts. He wasn’t sure what he’d do after she left to go back to her cabin, but it seemed likely to lay around looking the most dejected he ever had.

Good?” he whimpered out through his panting as she purred from his stroking of the fur on her neck and back. He saw her eyes narrowing on him as if he was prey, but he had no problems being prey in this sense. Lenora however stopped and he noticed her ears prick up. Killian saw her jump away from him and then heard a bang with the sound of the bullet ripping its way toward Lenora hitting her in the shoulder. Killian slowly moved his hand into his bot wiggling out his snub nose revolver watching as the hunter walked over to Lenora. The gun brought up to aim at the chest of the hunter aiming at Lenora and Killian quickly fired off three shots hoping to take the hunter out so he could care for Lenora.

Azalee tilted her head, considering his words. "'Then why endure such torture to be unhappy...?'" she repeated in a soft tone, her hands running over the shirt, only for dark patches to form on the fabric. "I guess... we endure it, because... there is someone for everyone, and we hope to find that special someone for ourselves. It is a lonely existence, being alone...and one day, many of us want to get married...and to have a family. That makes it a lot better. Those who don't find their other half...end up searching... searching for the rest of their lives, because there is no way they hadn't met that person... Usually, they are alone from a mistake made... I just haven't met my other half. As...As for my staying here with you... I just don't know how it would work. I don't want you to provide everything for me... not the clothes, or the food, or anything like that... though it is very sweet that you offered." Giving him a warm smile, she pulled her hair out of her face, and started tying the red strands back into a low ponytail. While she did this...the top button of her shirt came undone, showing off quite a bit of cleavage.

"You'll be fine?" Azalee asked, a note of worry working its way into her voice. Unbeknownst to the young woman, her nipples poked through the thin material that was her shirt, the peaks all too visible. "I-I mean... I wouldn't mind having some company in that empty cabin...but... but if you don't... if you don't want to stay, that is more than fine. You'd probably be more at ease out here, in the forest..." Giving an awkward laugh, her glasses were put back onto the bridge of her nose, eyes blinking behind the glass lenses. "Um, anyway... See...See you later, then...?" The last words hesitant, unsure...for she couldn't really tell what he was thinking, much less what he thought about their encounter, Azalee began walking back down the pathway. Shadows fell onto her yet again, making her hair flash every once in a while, despite it being wet.

"What the hell?!" The hunter managed to get out of the bullets' designated path, though one did manage to scrape his side. "This animal was attacking you, why the hell are you shooting at me for?!" he yelled, indicating Lenora with the end of his gun. Lenora's ears pressed back, a low growl rumbling in her throat. More blood trailed down from her injured shoulder, only for its vibrant red color to paint the green grass underneath the feline's paw. His eyes were the darkest green, his hair black as midnight. Not recognizing him, she thought it lucky that she heard him...for if she wasn't paying any attention, she'd be dead. Muscles tense, Lenora began to retreat out of the clearing, growling still...and blood dripping onto the grass, onto her fur, and onto the poor wildflowers.

Rodolfo caught her tilting her head as her repeating his question as if asking herself why. His eyes watching her hands run over her shirt leaving dark patches were the shirt got wet. His ears twitching slightly as he listened to her trying to articulate the struggle of finding true love. He slowly walked closer to her and replied to her about him provide everything for her, “I was going to teach you and only provide in the beginning as you were learning.” He wanted to try an convince her to stay, but couldn’t find the words. His problem only made worse when she flashed him a flawless smile and to compound on that when she started to tie her hair into a low ponytail the top button of her shirt came undone blessing him with a magnificent look at a sizeable amount of cleavage. His eyes as wide as saucers and his tongue flopping out of his mouth. ‘How could she be so breathtaking and not even seem to realize it?’ he thought unable to wrap his mind behind that concept.

He was still undecided on whether or not he should join her, because he knew the closer they got the more pain he’d be in when she left. But he also knew that he felt this burning desire to spend as much time as he could with her. ‘God such a sight’ he thought when his attention was grabbed by the sight of her hardened nubs poking through her shirt. He was torn on the decision to make, but before he could stop himself found that he blurted out, “I’d love to join you…. If you are sure it is ok.” He went ridged afraid of what she was thinking about his blurting and if it was going to affect his getting to stay with at the cabin. The nerves he was feeling almost had his body shaking as he awaited her answer. How badly he wanted to just start following her after she started to walk down the path, but just stood rooted in place waiting for her reply.

His eyes flashed with anger at the hunter and how the hunter was angry at him without having any clue about the actual events. “If I was being attacked…” he stopped midsentence and just rose the gun to be pointing directly at the hunter’s face. “Go back to where you come from or I’ll kill you.” The threat punctuating his sentence fell from his lips coldly with frightening ease. His free hand pressed into the ground as he rose to his feet and the hammer of the revolver cocked slowly back. “That animal you shot is my pet ad very important to me, so leave now.” His eyes shifted to look at the blood trail as he slowly started walking backwards to follow it still keeping watch of the hunter. His eyes glanced over to Lenora as she was starting her retreat. He gave the hunter one final warning by screaming out with a new found and surprising rage, “If you ever shoot at her again, I’ll mutilate you!”

"Huh?" Azalee paused, turning around and looking down the way towards the talking canine. Her eyes were slightly wide, the dim shadows making it to where her green eyes looked much darker, almost like lipid pools of emerald green waters. Her hair was muted fire, flashing red, orange, and every once in a while... dark gold. "You...You'd love to join me?" she repeated, finding herself blushing pink with pleasure, and smiling like an idiot. "Um... Th-That's great. I'd appreciate the company... so... what are you waiting for...?" A hand rising to fix her glasses, she gestured towards the awaiting path beyond. The girl's bent position provided a fantastic view of her cleavage yet again...however this time, much more could be seen. Her breasts, the lush size and weight of the two, could be taken note of...not to mention her pink nipples. Her smile lingering, she turned around like she was going to leave him. "If you don't hurry up... I'm going to leave without you..." she teased, tilting her head back and looking up at the leaves high above.

There wasn't much noise in the forest, aside from the chatter of the squirrels, and the musical songs of birds. Azalee wondered if any other animals were nearby, only to brush aside such a thought. Given her luck, if another animal was nearby... it'd be one dangerous, or hungry. Her hands folded neatly behind, almost as though to bring attention to her round ass...she glanced back over her shoulder, and looked at Rodolfo. "Well? Are you coming?" she called out, smiling.

Lenora ventured on, leaving blood in her wake no matter what she did. Pain tore through her shoulder with every step she made. It was hard to continue, what with the bullet still embedded into her shoulder...but she knew that she needed to get some distance between her and that hunter. Finally... Lenora felt all the strength ebb away, and the black panther collapsed in a bed of moss, panting hard. More blood leaked down her leg and paw...even going so far as to her chest. Her tongue lolled out, pain wracking throughout the poor animal's body. "K-Killian..." she whimpered, opening those blue eyes of hers and looking up at the sky. "Killian..." With that said, she lost consciousness, having no more strength to keep herself on her feet.

Rodolfo saw her widened eyes and was worried on how she was going to react, but found himself hopelessly lost in her emerald eyes while her muted flaming red and orange hair with flecks of dark gold. “Of course…” he slowly replied in a soft tone and much to his surprise he saw her cheeks flood with pink blush. Rodolfo quickly rushed out of the water and quickly shook himself dry. “I’m just drying off.” was his reply to her asking what he was waiting for. Her cleavage presented a sight he couldn’t pass up as she bent over gesturing down the path with her lush breasts perfectly positioned for him to drink in their lovely sight especially with her pink hardened nubs teasing into sight. “That doesn’t sound very nice.” he teased back as he dashed off after her only to slow down when he reached her side to walk along with her.

His pace slowed as he started to trail slightly behind her, but slightly still off to the side not following directly behind her. That however changed when he saw her hands fold behind back to bring his attention to her shapely rear. Rodolfo subtle shifted to being following directly behind her and looked up to smile at her when he noticed her glancing over her shoulder. “I’m coming.” he called back happily and continued to steal glances at her ass.

Once he was far enough from the hunter Killian broke out in a mad dash following her blood trail. “Lenora?” was called out in a series of concerned screams. His hand firmly gripping the revolver leaving his knuckles starting to turn white. Killian travel a few more yards and finally found Lenora passed out on the ground. He rushed over and dropped to his knees beside her, his hands gently reached out to gently place his hand on her to brush over her stomach. “Lenora?” he asked trying to get a response. “What am I supposed to do?” he asked him sadly trying to think of how he was supposed to get the bullet out of her shoulder, then dress up her wound. “Where am I going to take her to heal?” he again questioned himself, hoping to prompt him from thinking of an answer.

Azalee pursed her lips in a rather cute pout, looking adorable while doing so. "I know you're coming... but why are you behind me?" the girl asked. Those dark green eyes moving to the path ahead, she continued walking, though she did slow down until they were side by side. It just didn't feel right, having him follow behind in her shadow...when they could be walking together, like friends. Her hands still folded behind her back, a finger playing with a string hanging off her shirt...she thought over the day's events, and figured that the day couldn't possibly get any stranger. A stray lock of hair, wet from the water, fell against her cheek...and one of her hands lifted in order to brush it behind her ear. Today is certainly a beautiful day... Her hand returning behind her back, she cast her gaze down towards the wolf, her lips curving into a smile...a pretty, radiant one that few ever get to see.

It wasn't long until she and him were back at the cabin. Azalee gazed at the door, knowing that beyond it was nothing waiting for her...nothing but empty walls, and emptier rooms. "Are you sure you don't want to spend the night with me?" she asked, looking down at Rodolfo. Her head was in a cute tilt, and as for everything else... well, there was no way he couldn't see her breasts, the nipples poking through the shirt, not to mention the curves of her breasts, her hips, and all of her assets. "I mean, you don't have to, if you don't want to... but I'd like it if you stayed..."

"Mm..." Lenora slowly rose from the waters of unconsciousness, though her body felt heavy, heavy as stone. Her blue eyes fluttered open, the pair unable to see anything until she blinked several times. A reassuring hand brushed over the cat's stomach, bringing her attention to it, and to the man who had it. "K-Killian..." she softly growled, the name pained. It was a great relief, seeing him there...but it didn't do much to ward off the pain. "It hurts..." Acting very much like a kitten, she rolled towards him, blood pooling underneath her body from her moving.

Rodolfo was pulled from basking in sight of her rear when she asked him why he was behind her. “I’m watching your back.” he replied knowing it probably sounded cheesy, but he also knew if he changed back to backside that he would be being honest with her. He noticed her pace starting to slow so he moved his eyes to look at her and glanced over her as they were now walking side by side. He couldn’t believe that his day got to start by seeing her and ended up with him walking alongside her on his way to the cabin she had rented to stay with her. He felt her gaze fall upon him and looked over to see a gorgeous radiant smile being sent to him by her. Rodolfo tried his best to return a smile of his own back to her and just hoped that it at least seemed like a smile as well as not looking to stupid.

Soon after they found themselves at the cabin. His eyes shifted to glance up at her as she looked upon the door, but not anywhere near as excited when they had look at him only a little while ago before they arrived. “No…” he replied and then paused seeing her head cutely tilting. His eyes feasting on the sight of her luscious breasts with her hard nipples still poking through her shirt. Her nice, full hips and the rest of her assets seam handpicked to perfectly suit each other. “I want to stay, I mean you are leaving soon and I’m going to miss you bad enough already… not spending as much time as I can with you would only make it worse.” he shyly admitted with his eyes looking down to the ground now.

Killian heard her starting to stir and looked down at her with a smile gracing his lips when he saw her blue eyes flutter open. He reached down and started to fish around in the pocket his pants which much to his surprise still held his Swiss army knife. He safely started to decock the hammer of revolver and put it down. “I know it hurts and I’m sorry that to get the bullet out I have to make it hurt worse.” he told her sadly and then set up the needle nose pliers on the knife. Killian leaned closer to her shoulder and then as gently as he could started to work on finding the bullet with the pliers; once he found it he slowly started to pull it from her body in as a controlled manner as he could before it was finally extracted from her. “Now to stop the bleeding and dress it.” he said to himself.

Azalee began to nibble on her lip, not quite sure what to say. Her fingers playing with the edge of her shirt, the material stretched tight across the girl's breasts, bringing every little detail into sharp relief. "You want to stay, however...you don't want to get hurt, by getting too close..." she murmured to herself, those dark green eyes of hers falling onto the wolf next to her. "I understand what you mean by that, but... the way I see it, if you want to spend time with someone, do it... Otherwise, you will miss the opportunity, and, well... there's a good chance you'll never get it back. It's like what I was saying earlier, about people finding their other halves. We look for the right person to spend the rest of our lives with...in order to be happy. Many people don't get to be happy, though... because they didn't say how they felt...or didn't apologize, or anything, really."

Deep in thought, Azalee tilted her head back, fiery red falling down along her back while she gazed up at the bright, bright sky high above. "I'm...I'm not going to make you stay... I'm not going to ask again, because you will probably feel obligated to stay, if I did... so, I'll let you make the choice, Rodolfo." Her green eyes lowered onto him, a faint...lonely smile curving her lips. "Um... I'm going... I'm going to head inside... and I'll be making breakfast. If you decide you want to spend more time with me, scratch on the door. If not, well then... I guess this is goodbye." That said, Azalee bent down to his level, kissing the top of his head before rising up onto her feet. Her hands running over her clothes, she disappeared back into the cabin.

Lenora could barely understand what it was Killian said...yet the meaning of his words were made clear when he brought out a knife, light glinting off its sharp edge. Her entire body tensed in reaction, her lips pulling back to reveal those pearly whites. It wasn't because she didn't want the bullet out... While her mind fought to say this was the best thing to do, her body disagreed...passionately. Ears folding flat against the animal's skull, she let out a yowl when he began pulling the bullet out. Luckily not much blood leaked out... but she did feel nauseous afterwards. "Leave...Leave it alone..." Lenora growled softly, already bending her head down to lick at the wound. "It'll stop...soon enough. Let it heal on its own...I just...I just don't know how I will be able to hunt in this condition. Any prey will outrun me when I'm like this..."

He was again watching her nibble on her lip, but this time he also saw her fingers playing with the edge of her shirt unable to not notice the way it tightly stretched over her breasts highlighting they nice, pert shape as well as how hardened her pink peaks were. Rodolfo felt her words start pulling at his heart and started to feel like he had her, but she wouldn’t show any sign. Maybe he was just being paranoid, he did however know that he was spending the rest of her time there with her and hoped that before it was time for her to leave he’d have the courage to confess what he assumed to be feelings started to build for her. She had been the only one to act like he was normal after her surprise that is, but it still meant a lot to him.

His eyes watched her fiery hair cascade down her back after she tilted her head back. He listened as she told him that it was his choice on if he stayed and that she wouldn’t ask him again figuring that would it would make him feel he had to stay. He though that he caught a lonely smile appear, but couldn’t be sure as the next thing he knew she was down to his level pressing her lips to kiss the top of his head as all the words she just said fell from his head besides for him to scratch on the door if he wanted in and the other words proved to stab his heart which was her saying goodbye. Right when the door closed, after she went inside, he pounced forward frantically scratching at the door knowing he had to spend more time with her.

Killian, after dropping the removed bullet to the ground, folded his knife back up and stowed it back in his pack. His hand moved gingerly brush over her neck and upper back hoping to relax her after he noticed that she was showing her teeth as well as the folding of her ears. “Alright.” He replied to her telling him to leave it alone and watched as she began licking it. He looked down directly into her eyes and leaned forward to whisper sincerely, “Don’t worry. I’ll set up a few snares and other traps to get you some food.” He knew he’d probably also need to craft himself a spear and probably even a bow and some arrows so he could hunt with his revolver to protect her at night as she slept. “I’ll take care of you until you get to feeling better.” he added and then leaned down to kiss her cheek.

It may have been mean of Azalee, to say all that...only to simply leave him at the door, but she didn't want to pressure him into staying. If that was the way he felt...well, she had to respect that. Of course, her saying all that she did was a way of trying to convince Rodolfo to stay...but it also wasn't, in her eyes. Her eyes drifting shut behind her glasses, the girl had only take a seat or two into the cabin itself...when she heard a frantic scratching at the door. "H-Huh? Rodolfo?" she called out, quickly turning around and answering the door. Her eyes were wide, blinking green orbs behind the glass lenses that were her glasses, obviously worried over his state of distress. It sounded as though he was hurt, or scared...but when she saw nothing besides the wolf, she let out a long sigh of relief.

"You are going to be the death of me...you know that?" Azalee told him with a soft, awkward laugh, opening the door wider. "For a second there... I thought you were being attacked or something..." Shaking her head, and sending fiery red cascading down over her shoulders, she stepped back so that he could enter the cabin. It wasn't much, given how it was a rental...but it was still very nice, with a large, spacious living room and wooden accents to just about everything. "You can still come in, though. I don't have much laying around, so don't worry about making a mess... cause I like to pick up after myself, as it is... but please, make yourself at home."

"You will...do that for me?" Lenora was rather surprised, given how most would not stop to think about things such as that. "That is very sweet of you..." With a soft purr, she leaned forward when he kissed her cheek, giving a lick on his neck. "Do you have a place you are currently staying in at the moment...? I can lay low there for a while... until I feel better. It's not a good idea to stay in the forest, with the smell of blood clinging so heavily to your coat..." Indicating her lustrous black fur, which now had a red iridescent shine to it, she licked at her shoulder again before bumping her head against his chest. "And perhaps... we can continue what we started..." Lenora softly growled, shifting until she could rest one paw upon his thigh. "I rather liked the sounds of your moans..." Her eyes mischievous, she licked her lips.

Rodolfo continued his scratching of the door just waiting to hear the turning of the knob and then getting to see her smiling down at him with them both being happy he decided to stay after all. His eyes locked on the doorknob with his only desire to see it starting to turn as the mechanical symphony invaded his ears. Rodolfo smiled or did so to the best of his ability when he saw the knob turn and the door open allowing him to once again see Azalee standing before him. He slightly frowned when he saw the worried look on his face and could only guess that she thought his was in trouble because of how he was scratching at the door when in truth he was just excited to spend more time with her. A smile again did its best to present its self after her sigh of relief though.

“I’m sorry.” he replied feeling bad about worrying her, but then when she laughed he looked up at her with teasing puppy dog eyes. “I was just excited to get inside.” Rodolfo admitted shyly. He slowly walked into the cabin as she stepped back, but as he walked in he let his body gentle brush along her leg much like a cat. “I don’t want to make too much of a mess though… even if you don’t mind it.” he said with his eyes glancing back to see her burning red hair provide a brilliant contrast to highlight the features of her face.

“Of course I would.” Killian replied flashing a brilliant smile. “I’m just glad I can help.” he said honestly, but then moaned out when her tongue brushed over his neck as he placed the kiss on her cheek. “Yeah, I have a portable mobile home type cabin that I used to use as a hunting blind set up nearby.” he informed her and then added, “I’ve got supplies in it and its got convection plate to cook on. Plus I’ve got a rifle with spare magazines and ammo in case I need to protect you.” Killian felt her head bump against his chest and smirked, “Well, I think that’s a good idea…. But would rather that be continued in the bedroom or the shower?” he teased as he saw the mischievous look in her eyes and felt her paw on his thigh all while she licked her lips. “Hopefully I can get a few from you in return.”

"N-No, it's okay..." Azalee closed the door behind him, the lock clicking as she slid it into place. Once that was done, she slipped off her shoes, and wrinkled her nose cutely at the socks she still has yet to take off. "Like I said, make yourself at home. I don't know what I can do to make it more...hospitable for you here, but I'll give it a shot, if you come up with any ideas." After plopping down onto the couch, she yanked off a sock, and bent over to retrieve its partner in crime. Her position caused her shirt to dip... providing an ample view of her breasts, and the bra she was wearing to restrain the pair. Fiery red crackled down over her shoulder, the tips outlining their lush shape. One slender leg lifted, a hand finding the sock and pulling it off. "I can get you some water, if you like... That's easy enough. If you start getting hungry, though... that may be a bit difficult for me."

Azalee relaxed, playing with the tips of her hair now that she was done. "Um... I was going to take a shower...to wash off, and relax and all...before making lunch. What would you like to do?" the girl asked, not quite sure what to do. No one...ever... plays house with a wolf, even an intelligent, talking wolf. It felt a little awkward, but mostly because she didn't know what is right. Her leg crossing over the other, she leaned forward, rubbing her hand over Rodolfo's head and starting to pet the soft fur behind his ears.

Lenora began licking his neck over and over again...wanting to hear more of those delightful moans, despite the pain in her shoulder. "Is this... mobile home type cabin...big enough for both me and you?" she asked, the words a soft growl against his skin. One of her heavy paws came to rest on his shoulder, making sure he doesn't move without her permission. Every inch of her long, sleek, velvety soft body pressed up against his...her tail trailing down the inside of his left arm.

Walking inside Rodolfo just glanced around the room and felt his ear fall back to better face the door once it had been shut. His head tiled to the side and he glance over his shoulder to see her nose wrinkle cutely as she looked at her socks. His ears perked back up as she spoke, “It’s fine, it seems really comfortable here. Thank you for inviting me.” he told her softly. He walked deeper into the room and sat down in front of the couch just in time to watch her plop down on to it. He momentarily watched her start to yank off her sock, but the tantalizing view of her ample bust was a sight he couldn’t ignore. His eyes subtlety shifted to track her fiery red hair raging as it descended down her shoulder with an air of unbearable heat drawing out the lush packages even more. “If I get hungry I can just got out for a bit and find something.” he offered not wanting to put her through the trouble of trying to cook for him.

Rodolfo watched her hands enter the picture to play with her hair forcing him to shift his eyes up to her lovely face. “You can go take a shower if you’d like, I’ll just rest.” he suggested since he doubted that he’d be wanted in there or even what he’d do if he was I there besides gawk at her. His mind however ceased to think of previous thoughts as her hand rubbed over his head and when she rubbed bend his ears he howled out in pleasure, “So good! Yes, right there!”

Her tongue dancing over his neck repeatedly showing no signs of stopping pulled a moan from him. “Y-yeah, it’s actually pretty big.” he stammered out in the beginning but rejected to try and keep his composure by just moaning it out. Her heavy paw on his shoulder keeping him prisoner as her long, sleek body pressed up against him causing her velvet like fur to further caress him. “Shouldn’t we be getting you to the cabin?” he asked with a hint of concern, but his moan seemed to mask part of it.

Azalee nibbled on her bottom lip...causing the pink flesh to darken to a rosy red. "Well, if that's okay with you... I'll leave the back door open, so you can slip out whenever you need to, and if you need anything...I'll leave my bathroom door open, that way I can hear you." With a smile and a tilt of her head, she leaned back and stretched her arms high above her head...the shirt stretching tight across her breasts meanwhile. A little sliver of her belly could be seen while the shirt also rode up...showing a hint of her hips, and of a tattoo. What it was, however...well, he'd just have to find out. "Mm... A shower sounds awfully nice, after being out and swimming around..." she murmured, her fingers going through her hair and her nose wrinkling just a little bit. "My hair feels grimy afterwards, though..." With a sigh, she pushed herself up off the couch, her green eyes looking down at the wolf and giving him a private little smile.

"How about I give you a belly rub later...? Or is there somewhere else you'd prefer being rubbed?" Azalee asked, bending down just enough to where she can start scratching him under the chin...though he could also peek down her shirt. "Think about it, okay?" That said, she headed down the hallway, going into a room there in order to gather some clothes together.

"That's good..." Lenora purred, giving a little nip on the curve of his neck. "As for us going to the cabin... do you really want to move right now...?" Her tongue decided to slow, going along his shoulder and neck like a paint brush would on a canvas, leaving a trail of saliva in its wake. "Mm... I suppose we should..." she finally decided, backing away from him slowly. "Don't think this is over yet, though..." That promise made, she allowed him to get up, moving carefully as to not aggravate her shoulder.

Rodolfo watched as she nibbled on her bottom lip, she looked so adorable and innocent as he noted the darkening of her lip from pink to a flattering rosy red. “It’s fine I mean that is what you want to do.” he replied with a flash of his brilliant white teeth. “That sounds great.” he added moments later. His eyes closely followed her movements like the way her head tilted back to let his eyes slowly brush along her neck. Her arms stretching over her head making her shirt become taut over her chest working to give him a better view of the shape of her lush orbs. Rodolfo quickly moved to see the raising of her shirt to get an eyeful of her hips, but only a brief glimpse of a tattoo. His curiosity highly peaked wondering what her tattoo was. “I’ve never had shower, but I’m assuming it’d feel better than standing under the cold water of the waterfall.” he said wondering what being in the shower with her as the warm water poured down over them would be like, but knew it’d likely end up with her being embarrassed or him making her feeling uncomfortable.

His eyes widened when she offered to give him a belly rub, but then he just froze when she asked if he’d prefer to have something else rubbed. Rodolfo after just looking up wide eyed at her, “A belly rub would be the best.” he admitted eagerly already excited at the idea. He watched as she walked down the hall and called, “How would I return the favor though?” he called out curiously.

He just nodded at her purred out answer with his mouth opening to groan at her nipping at the curve of his neck. He wanted to say yes to get her in the cabin and comfortable as soon as possible, but the way her tongue slowly going from his shoulder to his neck had him unable to answer. The saliva cooling his skin, but he ignored the cooling sensation after he felt her pull away. Killian slowly stood up and then smiled as he started to lead the way as he replied to her, “I didn’t expect it to be, seeing as how you know what you want and seemed pretty focused on getting it.”

"Mm-hmm, it feels amazing..." Azalee practically purred, already imagining what it'd feel like, having the hot water beat down on her back...how the soap would feel on her skin...how it'd feel, washing away the salt on her skin. "Think about it this way... it is kind of like...standing underneath the waterfall, only...the water is nice and toasty warm..." Her lips curving into a blissful smile, the young woman bent at the waist, already digging through her clothes to find something to change into afterwards. "Ah... you use soap to clean your body, so...when you're squeaky clean after the fact." One thing after another was brought out... some things lacy, other things transparent, others comfy and worn-out. "Hm, what to wear, what to wear..." Fiery red crackling over her shoulder as she tilted her head in thought, she studied each article of clothing until she sighed and gave a shrug. "Oh, why does it matter? It's not as though I plan on going anywhere..." That said and decided, she grabbed the first thing that was within reach...which so happened to be a see-through, green top with a very low neckline.

Azalee found a pair of shorts to go with the shirt, and gathered everything together before heading into the bathroom. "Remember, I'm leaving the door open...so if you need anything, just let me know. My shower won't take too long. Ten minutes, maybe twenty...?" Giving another shrug, she went in...and with the door open, began taking off her clothes. The shirt and pants were thrown onto the floor...panties and bra following soon after, leaving every glorious inch of the young woman's body...exposed. Her breasts jiggled a little bit when she went to start the water, her ass in full view.

Leona stretched, her front paws kneading the dead leaves...while her claws sliced through the green disks with ease. "Of course I know what I want...but as for just simply giving it to you...well, that is an entirely different matter. I might let you experience pleasure at my paws...and I might let you suffer in that exquisite torture..." Her last words ending in a purr, she followed after the man, her shoulder aching with every step. It also reopened the injury, fresh blood leaking down her leg until she was stepping into her own blood. "How far away is this mobile cabin of yours?" she asked, panting slightly with her exertion. Her vision swam... and she knew that if they don't stop soon...she'll more than likely pass out from blood loss.

Rodolfo listened to Azalee purr out that showers feeling amazing and from sound of her voice had to believe her as it seemed she was already bringing forth the thoughts of what it was going to feel like. He closed his eyes after she had talked him to think about it, which she proceeded to describe what a shower was like. His mind let her words wash over her and found what he thought the sensation of the warming waterfall cascading down upon him to have him biting his lip to hold in a pleasured groan. “Soap?” he asked her curiously as he had heard of it before but never seen it or used it. Rodolfo turned his head to look down the hall waiting for her to walk out of the room she had walked into. She walked out of the room moments later just holding what looked to be a small green tank top and a pair of shorts. ‘Is she not going to wear any underwear?’ he thought to himself, hoping he was correct in what he saw meaning she’d only be wearing a top and a pair of shorts.

“I remember.” he called out to her and then added, “I know, plus take as long as you like.” His eyes widened as he got an unobstructed view of getting to watch her strip from her shirt in pants with her bra and panties following shortly after. The way her breasts jiggling starting to force his eyes to glue onto her chest, but when she moved to start the water his full attention shifted her shapely ass. His tongue flopping free of his mouth as it bounced about from his panting with the lust surging through him heating his body.

Killian continued leading the way glancing back to see her claws slicing through the leaves with ease. “Well, I’m sure that I can find a way to help make sure we both get what we want then.” he replied teasingly to her. He heard her purr and had already decided he was going to make sure she made the noise again. “We aren’t too far just a few more minutes.” he said happily and then glanced back to see that she was bleeding. He slowed his pace and then walked through the trees into the clearing. He pointed to the camouflaged building and smiled widely, “There it is.” He walked over to the door and opened the door to reveal the spacious living room with a fire pit in front of a couch with a table angled off to the side.

Azalee tested the water with just the tips of her fingers. "I don't really know how to explain soap, other than it helps wash all the grime and nasty stuff off your skin," she replied, voice bouncing off the walls. Unaware of his intense stare, or how his tongue flopped free of his mouth, while lust surged through him...heating his entire body, she sat up and stretched as the water began to heat up. "It tends to form bubbles on your skin...and you use it to rub all over. Your skin is also really...really soft after you use it." Her breasts and ass jiggling from that one stretch, she leaned back forward, one hand resting on the bathtub's edge while she tested the water's temperature. It was starting to warm up...but it wasn't hot enough for the girl's liking. With a sigh, she turned one knob, before both hands supported her weight against the tub. "I wish I could explain it to you better...but really...I don't know how I would." A little bored, she began swaying back and forth, her hips shaking in time to whatever tune was running through her head.

"Take as long as I like? Don't mind if I do~" Azalee laughed softly, the glasses falling down the bridge of her nose when she leaned forward a bit too far. In that next second the pair fell into the water...making a loud chinking noise, though luckily it didn't sound like they broke. "Oh, crap..." she murmured under her breath, now bending down to find her glasses...which caused her ass to stick up high in the air, almost like it was trying to draw attention onto itself. After finding her glasses and setting them down, Azalee pulled the shower curtain back...little drops of water clinging to her skin as she stepped inside.

"Good..." Lenora bent her head, ears folding back until the pair were pressed against the back of her head. A long, sleek panther, she was moving shadows, with power and strength behind every move, even while injured. A huge wave of relief crashed through the animal whenever the clearing revealed his camouflaged building...and the inside looked to be lovely. "I like it..." Lenora purred lowly. "I'll head inside in a minute... I don't want to bleed inside your...cabin..." Taking a seat next to the door, she began licking her shoulder, trying to staunch the bleeding. If anything, it was worse than before...but more than likely, she had gotten something in the gash. With a frustrated growl, she started nipping at it, to see if there was, indeed, something in her wound.

Rodolfo was paying attention despite his studying of her body to ask, “Well, does it work on fur? I mean my fur covers my skin and usually is what gets dirtier of the two.” he replied to her in a louder tone than usual to ensure his voice carried down the hall to her. He again felt his attention shift back to letting his lust filled gaze look over her breathtaking bare form. Her words having his mind imagining her soapy hands running over her breasts with her head lulling back as she bit her lip cutely to suppress a pleasured cry from getting his attention as she lathered the soap over her breasts kneading them in the process. His eyes widened as he was pulled from his vivid day dream to see her breasts and ass jiggle after her stretch. Rodolfo watched on as tested the water only to adjust it and then test it again until it was finally the perfect temperature for her. He nearly stumbled over from the weakening of his legs when he saw the rhythmic swaying of her hips from some tune only she seemed to hear.

“Yeah, just take as long as you like. I’ll find a way to occupy myself.” he replied back and then hears a loud chinking noise as she leaned to far forward seemingly. “Everything okay?” Rodolfo asked her hoping everything was, but also hoped she needed him as to allow him a better look at the goddess like figure she possessed. He felt as if his nose was going to turn into a faucet pouring out blood when he watched her ass rise into the air drawing his full attention. He immediately dropped to drop his stomach in hopes to hide his arousal and watched her enter the shower excitement noticing the few drops of water clinging to her.

Killian continued to lead the way with a glance back every so often at Lenora, which almost lead to him stumbling but he caught himself hopefully without her noticing. “I’m glad you like it.” he said happily. He looked down at his tattered clothes and turned to smile at her, “I’m glad I brought more clothes than I planned to at first if this is your plan for them.” he teased. The look on his face quickly switched from a smile to that of worry when she said she’d be inside in a minute. “Are you okay?” he asked very concerned about her wellbeing. He stood there and watched as she started to nip at the gash on her shoulder. “What’s wrong?” he questioned her as he was frozen in place by his worries.

“It works on fur, quite well actually. Many people owns dogs, cats, whatever you can think of… and whenever their fur gets dirty, they are given baths. Soap’s involved,” Azalee tilted her head back, water falling onto the waterfall of crackling red fire, and behind the thin pane of glass, the bright vibrancy dimmed until the mane was just a dark red. More drops of water fell...the clear beads trickling down her neck, shoulders and back… numerous going over her breasts, and causing her nipples to harden. With a blissful sigh leaving her parted lips, she tilted her head back further...until she closed her eyes from the downpour. It felt...simply amazing, having its heat beat down upon all her sore spots… After a minute or two...or three, she lifted her head and patted her hand to find the shampoo. Without her glasses, she was virtually blind as a bat...a fact that embarrassed Azalee to no end, but was just a simple fact of life. Body wash found instead, she squeezed out a general amount into the palm of her hand, and rubbed her hands together in order to make bubbles.

Azalee was soon stroking her breasts, foamy bubbles spreading over the lush gloves and slowly trickling down her flat belly. It was an erotic picture of epic proportions, for no other woman could possibly pull it off. Her nipples hardening under the attention, she washed her arms before moving her focus elsewhere. “If you want… I can help give you a bath, once I’m done. It feels really nice… I’m sure you’ll love it.” Her voice muted by the water, she ran one hand over her leg, suds traveling down between her hips, exploring every inch available. “Just say the word! Hey...can you do me a big favor? I can’t see very well without my glasses… Do you think you can find my shampoo? I know it’s around here somewhere…”

Lenora continued nipping at her shoulder, though she did lift her blue eyes to meet his. “It’s nothing… My injury reopened, and I think there’s something in it. Don’t worry. Why don’t you go inside and change your clothes, or make yourself something to eat? I bet you’re hungry…” With a soft growl, she nipped harder...and felt relief when numerous thorns fell. “Ah, much better…” she purred, laying down with a languid stretch. “Let me just rest for a little while… and I’ll be right inside. The sunshine feels good...and my muscles ache all over…” A great big heaving yawn following her words, she let her head rest on top of her paws, eyes drifting shut. It truly felt like paradise, being in the warm sunshine, and being near the man she has grown close to.

“People give their pets baths?” he questioned her sounding rather surprised since he figured most animals could handle it themselves, but his find found the thought of being bathed by Azalee a far off figment of his imagination. He watched her figure through the shower curtain unable to pry his eyes off of her. The very next thing he heard was a sigh drenched in bliss as her head tilted back and then just drank up the image of something he was sure that he’d never see something so beautiful aside from more things relating her ever to match the beauty she possessed. Rodolfo watched her head lift and saw her arm reaching around with her hand patting around trying to find something. He slowly rose back up to his feet and started slowly stalking a little bit closer to her with him finally stopping after he got about a fourth of the way into the hall. Rodolfo once again dropped onto his stomach greatly admiring the better view he got of her.

He quickly clamped his paws over his mouth when he watched her start to stroke her breasts leaving the lush globes soapy or so he assumed to be rather likely, but a faint outline told him some of it was dripping down from her breasts to her flat belly. He fought ever urge to groan out in frustration at being unknowingly teased which such a purely erotic sight. “You’d give me a bath?” he asked with the anticipation of getting a bath clearly carried in his question. “If you are sure, I’d love to have my first bath.” Rodolfo answered back rather happily after moving his paws away from his mouth. “Uh….” he stammered out and then replied, “Yeah, I can get your shampoo.” Rodolfo slowly got back up to his feet and walked down the hall into the bathroom not too sure what to expect.

Killian continued to watch as she nipped at the wound on her shoulder. “If you are sure that you are alright.” he replied softly and then turned to start heading into the house. “I’m not all that hungry, but I’ll change into actual clothes.” he jokingly called back to her in reference to how shredded his clothes were because of her. “When you come inside make yourself at home.” he added and then opened the door walking inside, not bothering to shut the door on account of her probably wanting to come inside possibly before he’d be done changing. Killian pulled off his shirt and tossed it to the side leaving his scratched up chest bare along with his slightly toned core. His fingers quickly worked the button of his pants and then zipper before he shimmied his way out of them as his hands helped finally letting them fall to the ground.

Azalee nodded...before realizing that he probably couldn't see it through the shower curtain. "People do," she confirmed, reaching out to pull the curtain. Now everything which was hidden before...can now be clearly seen. There was, indeed, soap lathered along her breasts...slowly trickling down the lush globes, before dripping onto her stomach, thighs, and foaming between her legs. Her hair was a dark red mane, plastered to her back and shoulders...while her green eyes were pure sin, the long, dark red lashes framing the pair having drops of water clinging to them. "In fact... I know one of my neighbors back at home washes his cats on a regular basis...and I know cats are very clean creatures. Um...if you want, and if you feel comfortable doing it...after my shampoo is found, why don't you jump in? There's no point in wasting water...and it's not a big deal. You'll just have to let me know if any shampoo gets into your eyes, okay? I'm literally blind as a bat without my glasses..." With a soft, awkward laugh, Azalee bent down onto her knees...breasts jiggling with her every move while she moved to find the shampoo.

"Okay, the shampoo is in a tall, clear bottle...and the stuff inside is a pretty shade of blue." Azalee felt all along inside the tub...only to come up with nothing. "It must have fallen off the rim onto the other side..." she murmured, letting out a sigh. A few wet strands of hair fell forward to plaster against her cheek, its end curling under her jaw line. "Do you see it?" Her eyes lifted, and right in that moment...she realized that she was on her hands and knees, so they were at eye-level. Her lips curved, Azalee letting out a soft laugh. "Hi there," the redhead teased, a hand reaching out to rub the wolf's cheek. Of course, her fingers left behind moisture...and so, drops clung to his fur as much as it did to her skin. "Do you see the shampoo?" she asked, giving him a smile before the hand retreated.

“I’m quite sure.” Lenora let out a massive yawn, stretching out further to absorb whatever warm sunlight she could. It felt positively amazing...and for the longest time, she didn’t want to move. After a few minutes or so, she reluctantly rose onto her paws and went into the cabin. Much to her pleasure… Killian didn’t have a bit of clothing on him, which meant that she could have easy access to whatever skin he had to offer. “I see you’re ready for me…” Lenora teased, leaning her head forward enough to lick up the inside of his thigh. It was truly a satisfying thing, seeing her claw marks upon his bare chest...and knowing that if someone else sees the markings, they know he belongs to someone else. With a massive purr, she laid out on the floor, tail swaying back and forth lazily.

Rodolfo walked into the bathroom to see Azalee’s figure, but not much movement this time that was until however as he replied to tell him that people do give their pets baths and the movement he saw was her throwing open the shower curtain. Her unbelievably gorgeous body was now presented to him without an article of clothing on and he noticed that he was correct in thinking she had soap lathered along her breasts, but still seemed drawn to watch it slowly drip down onto her stomach and thighs ending up foaming between her legs. His eyes traversed back up her body to lock onto her green eyes. “Are you sure?” he asked nervously and ducked down to avoid her seeing the flustered look on his face causing his head to make a load thunk when it smacked into the side of the bathtub. He wished he hadn’t known that she couldn’t really see all too well without her glasses, because it would’ve literally saved him the headache. His headache however seemed nonexistent to him after watching Azalee bend down on her knees making her breasts jiggle, which had him nearly drooling, with every move she made in an attempt to find her shampoo.

Rodolfo responded to assure her that he heard her, “Got it.” He glanced around the floor and then smiled as wide as he could at seeing the shampoo had fallen out of the shower and onto the floor. He lead forward and carefully picked it up with his mouth. Rodolfo was surprised when he saw her had reaching out to touch his cheek as she had smiled at him and then let out an adorable soft laugh. He responded by turning his cheek to her to avoid her rubbing the shampoo bottle instead of his fur, which he remembered she really liked the touch of earlier telling him it was really soft. Rodolfo wanted to answer her but couldn’t, so instead he got into the tub and then nudged the shampoo bottle up against her hands in hopes she take it from him. He moved his head slightly up and down to make the bottle brush against her hand to further bring attention to it.

Killian was mere moments for walking into the bedroom to find some clothes for him to wear, but quickly was still worried about Lenora and if she was ok. He turned around and then only a minute later Lenora walked into the cabin. She seemed rather happy to walk into the cabin finding him in such a state of dress, but he couldn’t reply to her except with a moan as her tongue run up the inside of his thigh. His head moved to nod in reply to him being ready for her. “Can I shut the door first?” he asked her, while watching her tail sway back and forth as he also noted she seemed to be looking proudly upon the marks she put on his chest. He then teased her, “What exactly am I ready for you for?”

Back
Top Bottom