Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gamma-Powered Superwoman [Lounger]

It was several hours later and Wanda was still out cold, her belly still swollen with cum, though the magically and radioactively increased fertility of it meant that it had already fulfilled its purpose, whether intended or not.
Elsewhere in the mansion, Kitty Pryce had just finished receiving a tour of the underground areas and had been left to her own devices to relax a little. She found herself exploring the upstairs parts of the mansion, occasionally passing through a wall somewhat idly. Fortunately she seemed to skip Wanda's room, but completely by accident she passed through the wall into Jennifer's room, coming face to face with the green Amazoness...and right when she was stark naked. "Ah! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to...I was just..." The girl trailed off as she noticed something wasn't quite right with this scene....

Jennifer turned, finding herself recalling that today was something of an 'open day' that allowed new potential recruits the chance to explore the mansion. Kitty Pryde, or Shadowcat as she was best know, the pretty girl jewess who proved herself as the most attractive teen heroine from the Xavier school. She-Hulk felt... oddly calm about being spotted in the buff like this, and she was left smirking at the intangible girl and the look of awe and shock clear on her face. "It's impolite to stare short-stuff," Jennifer commented. "For that matter, it's also pretty rude to slip into a lady's room without asking."

"It was an accident! I was just exploring and sometimes I forget so I just...". It was rather hard to concentrate. A quick glance at Jennifer's crotch confirmed that Kitty wasn't hallucinating after all. Had Jennifer always had that? How did she hide it in that skintight leotard she always wore? "I um...I should probably go....". She took a slight step back, laughing nervously.

"If you want, be my guest..." Jennifer said dismissively, looking away from the brunette and going back to sorting through the contents of her cramped wardrobe. Skintight stuff, as ever... she'd need to find some sort of 'sock' or something she could store her dick in... or maybe just start wearing full armour so she wouldn't have to worry about anything sticking out. She hummed, pinched one white and purple leotard and tutted loudly.

Jennifer was certainly being rather casual with the fact she was naked...then again this was her room, Kitty was the intruder here. And besides, Jennifer certainly had nothing to be shy about. "I um...well..." Kitty laughed nervously, taking another step back but also taking another glance down at the cock hanging between Jennifer's legs, swinging with every slight movement that Jen made. "Did uh....did you...always have that...? Because....I'm pretty sure that wouldn't hide in those outfits you always wear....I mean I know your muscles are big but...they're not that big to hide something like that without it standing out..."

"Nah, this thing here is new," Jennifer replied without looking over her shoulder at the short pretty brunette. "Believe me, if I had this sooner then it would probably be common knowledge," She Hulk said. She hummed and reached into a box at the bottom of her wardrobe so she could lift up a large purple plate of metal. She tested the weight in her hand, moved it about before her eyes to guess how good it would serve as coverage for her. "Wanda's to blame for it. Screwed up some dumb magic spell of hers," She-Hulk said. Now she turned to Kitty and smirked coyly "What? You've never seen one like this before?"

How could Jennifer be so casual about something like that suddenly being on her body? "Ah, Wanda...? I see, I guess magic can be a bit unpredictable huh? Never really trusted it myself..." She rubbed her head, then blinked as Jennifer turned towards her, making that giant green limp cock swing around again. "Ah! I um...well...no. I've never seen one that big....or green..." She swallowed nervously, finding herself rather staring at it now that it was in plain view.

The towering greenskin was left smirking at that look of awe and mild worry on Kitty's face. It was amusing really, to see the little perv so enraptured by it, even from this distance. It was rather impressive as Jennifer knew (and Wanda could attest) and the heroine wondered if Kitty wanted to do more than just stare at it. She wouldn't mind another fuck and Kitty was likely even tighter than Wanda was. She moved over and stopped about a foot away from the attractive young heroine. "You know..." Jennifer trailed off and looked Kitty in the eye "If you want, you could touch it."

Kitty had been so caught up with her staring that she didn't even notice Jennifer moving closer until it was too late and the amazoness was right infront of her, causing Kitty to jump with a slight yelp, quickly looking up at Jennifer's face. "H-huh? I uh....wait...touch it? Wh-what?" She could tell that Jen was completely serious too, that look in her eyes, there wasn't a hint of joking around in there. "W-well um..." Kitty was definitely curious as to how it would feel. She knew Jennifer's muscles were likely to be rock hard, but what about.....that part? "Well....alright...just a little one..." She also kind of wanted to make sure it was actually real. Slowly, she reached out, her fingers shaking slightly as they reached out to touch Jen's limp cock.

Limp it might have been, but soft it most definitely wasn't. Between just how thick and long it was, even in this unerect state and it held a great deal of weight in Kitty's dainty hand. The thick veins grew just a tad thicker under the brunette's touch and Jennifer let out a happy little sigh from the tame sensations of pleasure brought about by her silk-soft digits... felt nice, got her just a tad harder.

"There, see? Nothin' to be afraid of short stuff..." she added with a wry little grin.

It was warm to the touch...no...more than that...it was hot to the touch. And whilst it might have looked soft, it most certainly wasn't. It was flaccid, yet still felt as hard as steel, just like the rest of Jennifer's muscles. Though unlike the other muscles, this one reacted to even a slight touch, Kitty could not only see the veins grow thicker, but she felt the whole thing move as gamma blood started to flood into it. "A-ah! Oh my...." She kept her fingers on it for a few more moments, before nervously pulling back just slightly. "It's....definitely real then...I um....w-wow....I guess....it works and everything too...huh?"

"Sure does. Why, you wanna try it?" Jennifer said. Her lips curled into a smirk, and one large green finger suddenly caressed up along the crook of the brunette's neck. "Ooooh.... you do, dont you? Yeah, I can see that curiosity in your face... and the hunger in your eyes to boot," she purred. Her cock was getting harder, the futa shaft growing larger and larger with each passing second. "It'll be a snug fit..." Jennifer chuckled, then she was suddenly bending her head down and kissing the attractive brunette heroine, her tongue now probing lightly into the mutant teen's warm maw.

"H-huh? Try it?!" Kitty suddenly looked up, then quickly tried to look away. Damn, was she that easy to read? She knew she should deny it but....well....what would be the point? Jennifer already knew she'd be lieing if she denied it, and besides, when might an opportunity like this come along again? Kitty looked back as she watched it starting to grow. "Holy....it actually gets bigger too?" Without even realising it Kitty had licked her lips, then a moment later found herself being kissed by the powerful green skinned female. Her whole body shivered, then began to all too eagerly return the kiss, moving closer to press up against Jennifer. Fuck it, it had been far too long since Kitty had felt the touch of someone else like this, she needed this now. Immediately her hands went up to Jennifer's large and firm green breasts, squeezing at them roughly, then pinching on her nipples, giving them a tight squeeze.

Well well, this was quite a pleasant surprise... Kitty had claws. She wasn't all that nervous and weak when she got in the mood, she was actually more than a little feisty... Jennifer liked that, she really did. It would make this all the more enjoyable. She moaned softly, the feeling of pleasure radiating from her large bust making her dark green nipples harden to the point they could carve through stone. She lifted Kitty by her hips and dumped her onto the mattress, looking at her slim curves in more detail now. "Alright hot stuff... phase out of that outfit, and we'll see how much I can fit in you."

Kitty wasn't surprised at just how hard Jennifer's nipples became...this was the She-Hulk after all. Still, Kitty gave her best efforts to squeeze at the hardened flesh before she felt herself being lifted like she was nothing and dumped onto the bed. She just smirked up at Jen, concentrating for barely a moment as her clothing fell through her body and onto the bed, leaving Kitty completely naked, her shaven pussy on display between her spread legs. "I'm guessing you don't have any condoms to fit that thing do you? Guess I'll have to just let your cum phase right out hm?"

"Unless the condom is made of adamantium, it'd rip from the force of my cumshot anyway," She-Hulk said as she made her way to the now naked brunette. Strong hands gripped her by the ankles, holding her legs spread while the corners of her mouth coiled into a wry smile. "Phase it out eh? Well, assuming you'll even want to," She teased. One forward push and she felt Kitty's folds give way to the peak of her powerful shaft, the incredible tightness making the futa visibly shudder in arousal. She grit her teeth and kept forcing forward, deeper and deeper and mixing in shallow jerks that forced a steady feed of her length into the tight depths.

"I can't exactly do much superheroing if I'm knocked up with a gamma baby now can I?" Kitty smirked, licking her lips as Jen got close, eyes fixated on that inhumanely massive green rod between the amazoness' legs. Kitty had never had anything anywhere near half that big inside of her before, but damn she was sure as hell going to try. "Hngh!" Kitty closed one eye and winced slightly as she felt Jen starting to push a little inside, trying to relax her body a little and fighting the urge to make Jen phase right through her. If she did that then she wouldn't feel it...and Kitty didn't just want to feel this, she needed to feel it. "S-slow it down a little would you? F-fuck....you feel even bigger than you look...."

"And I looked pretty big to start with, didn't I?" Jennifer teased. She shoved forth and gave a few low moans of utter bliss, sinking in more and more... albeit she was going at a slower pace just what Kitty wanted of her. Deeper and deeper, forcing more and more tremendous dick into the slick and hot folds of her pussy, and all the while her groans grew a little more intense. Kitty was already a hell of a fuck.

"Now you're just showing off..." Kitty smirked, then yelped as more of the cock pushed inside of her, gurgling as her belly bulged out from the size of it. "H-holy shit....a-are you getting bigger in there...?" Kitty shivered, which only caused her to tighten up even further as well as vibrate around Jen's cock. A few moments later she pushed her hips forward slightly, trying to relax to allow more of it inside her. Fortunately Kitty was also getting wetter by the second, making Jen's continued entry a little easier. "D-damn....you're....really gonna have trouble hiding this.....if you get turned on in a fight.."

The vicelike walls of Kitty's pussy seemed to be just unwilling to yield to her impressive futa shaft, and even the slick wetness of her tight pussy seemed to give only a little extra aid. Jennifer gave a hearty laugh, just trying to imagine herself brawling with a hard on. "Meh, I can just use it as a blunt weapon," she said. Though knowing how She-Hulk was, it seemed unlikely that she meant is solely as a joke. She pulled Kitty up and her head moved in closer, their lips crushing together in a heated liplock. A thunderous growling moan rolled out of She-Hulk's mouth and down Kitty's throat as her cervix gave way.

Use it as a blunt weapon? Kitty could actually believe that....if it weren't for the current situation she could even imagine it, but right now her mind was just overwhelmed with pleasure, unable to focus on anything else. "HN!" She moaned into the kiss as she was suddenly pulled upwards, feeling herself now sliding a little more down Jen's cock as gravity and the new position helped her ease it in further. With a spasm like shiver Kitty felt her cervix yield to the giant cock moving deeper and deeper inside of her, belly bulging and stretching even further.

Even after managing to stuff every available inch of Kitty's yielding womanhood, the brunette's cunt was still immensely tight and it was proving a struggle to maintain a decent thrusting speed. Still she managed to start up a respectable pace in her motions, hips driving too and fro with a great intensity all while the pulsating motions of her futa dick grew increasingly more intense. "Alright Kitty, you wanna phase out? Well you better do it quick, cause here it comes!" Jen called out, until at last her powerful green rod burst with a flurry of white sticky streams splattering out of the peak of her futahood.

Kitty was lost in pleasure, never before had she even dreamed of a fucking like this, and now she was getting it. Sex with anyone else would never feel the same after this...damn...she hoped Jen was going to be keeping this new addition to her body. So lost in pleasure was she that she almost missed Jen's warning, only coming to her senses at the last possible moment. "A-Ah!" Kitty was on the verge of her own orgasm, barely having the concentration to let herself focus on her phasing powers. Fortunately she managed it just in time, suddenly phasing out of Jen's arms right as the futa came hard, cum shooting through Kitty's body and out into the air as Kitty came hard herself.

Jen breathed a few ragged gasps of breath, grinning lazily down at the partially visible young woman. "Good reflexes... didn't think you'd make it for a second there," she commented with a wink. Jennifer stepped back and allowed her dick to wilt, now giving Kitty the means to make herself solid without risk. "Mm..." She Hulk gave long sigh of relief and remarked "Ya know, let's do this on a regular basis. That was fun as fuck after all."

"H-hell yeah...." Kitty panted from the bed, looking up at Jen. "D-definitely gonna have to do this again....plenty of times...." She grinned slightly, watching as Jen's cock shrank and went limp, though didn't lose a great deal of its size. A moment later she completely solidified again, now laying in a pool of She-Hulk cum. "Wonder if we can get some super rubber condoms or something....I'd love to feel that inside me without worrying about gamma babies..."

Back
Top Bottom