Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ukeshadow~ and ~naochan~

Kyrian ignore him as he moved his head up and down his hard dick, sucking on it hard. He rubbed his tongue against the underside. His other hand reached up to fondle Tani's balls.

Tani gasped and moaned more as his hips moved up. His hand gripped onto the couch since he was not sure what to do with them. Tani was starting to have trouble seeing why this was a sin.

Kyrian moaned around his cock and sucked harder and bobbed his head faster. He stroked his cock a little more, wanting Tani's cum. He wanted to see what his cum tasted like.

It did not take long to make the angel cum into his mouth. Tani could not believe that he came that was so dirty or he thought so since it was the first time he had cum.

Kyrian moaned out softly when he tasted his cum. he swallowed all of it and looked up at Tani. "Mm...how do you feel, baby?" he asked softly, licking his lips. He moved so that he could pull Tani's pants completely off. Then he stood up and took off his own pants and boxers.

"y-you swallowed it?" Tani asked not believing he would swallow something like that. It had felt really good and even now when he was not being touched he still felt good well he watched Kyrian take off the rest of his clothes.

"Almst as good as your blood..." Kyrian said with a small wink. "Do you want to taste me?" he asked, moving his hand up and down his erect seven inch cock.

Tani shook his head no to scared to speak thinking his words may betray him. He wanted more he liked how all this was feeling and he wanted more of it but that scared him since this was a sin and not just one sin it was lust and gay lust at that.

Kyrian smiled at him, tilting his head to the side. "No?" he whispered softly, teasing the tip of his own cock with his fingers. "Are you sure? I'm told I taste very good..." he whispered, nodding his head a little bit at the angel. He then leaned down to kiss his lips.

Tani flinched away from the kiss then started to try to move away even though he was under the vampire. He was scared and that was to be expected since he was always told this was bad and sinful yet he wanted it craved to be touched more. He wanted to get away so he could go back to normal he hoped if he got away he would not want the vampire like this anymore.

Kyrian smiled a little bit as he ran his hand down Tani's side and then gripped his ass, pulling him closer to him. "Mm...baby...I want so much more of you," he whispered into his ear, humping against him lightly. He wanted to shove his dick deep inside of the boy..

Tani gasped as his ass was grabbed and he was pulled close to him. He shuddered as he felt him hump against him lightly. He was not sure what to think about this his heart was facing and he didn't know what to say in till he asked. "What do you mean more of me?"

"I want to feel you all around me.." Kyrian whispered softly, reaching down to grab his own dick and tease that virgin rosebud of Tani's. He licked his lips a little bit. But then he let go of his cock and pressed a finger deep inside of that little hole.

Tani blushed and shook his head no. He let out a gasp and a small almost silent scream as a finger was pushed deep into him. It hurt and he was not expecting it. Tears formed in his eyes as he tried to move away.

"Move and it will hurt more..." he whispered softly into his ear as he slowly moved his finger in and out of that hole. His other hand massaged his cock to keep him pleasured.

Tani stopped trying to move away when he was told it would only hurt more if he did. Tani did not know if he should be crying or moaning as his cock was being massaged making him feel good but his hole was being fingered and it hurt so much.

Kyrian smiled as he fingered him a little bit more. He spit on his other finger before slowly pressing it inside. He fingered him very slowly with two fingers. "Mm...such a tight hole.."

"uhh s-stop it hurts... stop." Tani begged his eyes filled with tears as he was fingered. Tani hated pain he wanted him to stop making it hurt.

"Don't cry honey. It will feel good, I promise," Kyrian whispered, nodding his head over at the boy. As he worked on stretching him out, he leaned down and took his cock into his mouth again.

Tani gasped as his cock was taken into Kyrian's mouth and sucked on. It made him let out a moan even though he was still in pain. He was beginning to not notice the pain since he was forcing on the vampire sucking his cock. He watched as it disappeared into his warm mouth.

Kyrian figured him deep and sucked more on his cock. He bobbed his head up and down his length, moving his tongue all over it. His finger continued with moving in and out of him and it was soon joined by a second finger.

Tani moaned louder as his cock was sucked on more and more well he was now being fingered with two fingers. He was still in pain some but even with the pain all this felt good and he was so hard and he was almost at his climax.

Kyrian removed his fingers from his hole and leaned over him, pressing the head of his dick into his stretched hole slowly. He watched Tani carefully.

Tani gasped as the fingers were removed and he let out a small whine with out realizing it. He didn't notice he whined in want but he then gasped again as he felt the head of Kyrian's cock against his hole. He tried to move away from it knowing it would hurt.

"Now, now. Moving like that will only make it hurt more. Take a deep breath, relax," Kyrian whispered, grabbing his hips in a tight hold so that he couldn't move anymore.

Back
Top Bottom