Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angels With Flithy Souls(Devilla-Roche & BennyQ)

As the doctor approached, Olivia pushed back her hair...after touching the strands with her fingers she noticed something odd; her hair felt...thicker; much thicker than she recalled. "That's strange," she thought, but it made her smile inside. Her hair had been so thin and flat that to feel any sort of thickness, well yes it made her giggle inside. It also made her think, could any good come out of her situation? Maybe, she thought.

The cloud was raising from her mind and she remembered this man, what he had done to her earlier in the evening; but Olivia remained calm. When Dr. Radke approached her and then touched her body, she concentrated on his warm hands and somehow enjoyed the attention being given to her.

Olivia listened to him regarding this toy for her tush. She was aware of such things. Her looks were such that from time to time she had to masturbate on her own and use the occasional dildo. But the thing he was about to put in was monstrous; so wide. When she went to reply his question, the plug was already being shoved into her anus. All she could do is squeal in pain. Then she felt the straps bind around her backside, around her pussy and then her waist. Oddly, in this position, she felt like a horse in which a saddle was being placed upon her.

"Uggghhhh!!!!!!!!!"

As Olivia was pulled back by her neck, by her neck and it all came rushing back with his evil smile. Olivia was frightened, but again did nothing. He was so strong, so overpowering, and she began to realize that if she were to try to fight him, she would only taunt him more lest she wanted to be whipped again.

She kept her head still and felt the cold thick leather as it wrapped snugly around her neck. Olivia heard a click in the back and assumed it was locked. It made her feel with a shiver, the finality of her situation. Would she ever get out of this place or was she doomed to a life of servitude to this man?

When he asked about liking her new toys, Olivia shook her head cautiously. Using his finger to point to the floor, calling her a pet, asking her to get on the floor was so demeaning. She complied, but not so eagerly, again cautiously. She froze as he brought her into this other room; clearly some place where he would torture her again. Olivia turned and gazed down the corridor and thought about running, but something inside her stopped her from doing so, she crawled in on all fours and felt as though she made a mistake. "Why didn't I make a run for it? Why am I listening to this crazy doctor?

Olivia stood in front of the rack shaped into an "X" and looked at him at what he would do next. Then she looked down at herself. Her body looked different. It suddenly felt slightly different. Finally, she said to herself, "Are my boobs bigger?"

Anton raised an eyebrow when Olivia turned around and suddenly asked if her boobs were bigger. Foolish girl had no idea what was in store for them and she was worried about their size? He gave a short laugh before shaking his head, approaching her slowly. "Yes, they are bigger but not at the ideal size that I want them to be. Nor the way I want them to look. They could use some...decoration I think." He said calmly, before putting a hand on her chest and shoving her back harshly into the rack. He was on her afterwards, grabbing her limps and pinning them to the wood behind.

He got her hands raised above in a X, using dangling shackles to pin her there. Then he did the same to her feet, fully elevating her off the floor as she was splayed across the rack. Inspecting her for a moment, he strode over to a nearby table and prepared a small candle with an enlarged flame. He placed the needle and two small, golden rings next to them. "Are my boobs bigger, master." He said, correcting her speech. "Speak properly, or I'll make sure you do the hard way. And you won't like the hard way." He remarked.

Suddenly, Anton began to hum lowly in a cheerful tune as he picked up the nearby needle and began to heat it in the candle flame. Soon the steel had a bright complexion, indicative of the burning heat it carried as Anton turned back to Olivia. With his other hand, he reached out and seized her right breast firmly, before finding her nipple between his pointer finger and his thumb. Looking up at her, he began to squeeze and tug it away from her body, pinching it firmly as he elongated its shape.

Then, he brought up the searing hot needle to its side and began to drill it in, poking and thrusting it until a sufficient hole had been made through her nipple clear to the other side. He continued to thrust the needle through this bloody hole, enlarging the hole until he judged it good enough for his uses. He withdrew the needle from Olivia's body, giving her a slap to help her cries and whimpers along, before returning to the table. He picked up one of the golden rings and strode up, unhooking it apart before bringing the ends to her nipple. He slide one side in until the ends faced the floor before he reconnected the ring again. Then he pulled harshly on the band of gold, yanking her nipple with it before he let it flop back into place.

"Looking very good. Shall we pierce the other as well?" Anton asked, looking up at her face. "Beg for it actually. Say master, my wonderful boobs don't look so good if only one is pierced. Go on, say it. And bonus points if you add a little of your own enthusiasm, slut."

Olivia was confused by his reaction to her words regarding her breast size...when he pushed her against the rack she cried out, but it was not for hitting into the wooden frame of the rack...movement, even slight movement made the huge anal plug either push further in or slightly outward....her body seemed to respond...somehow it felt good she thought to herself. Olivia assumed that it must be her hormones conspiring to allow her to enjoy such pain from a device, but yes it felt so good. Of course, it was things like this that weakened her resolve and made her become far more compliant to the doctor's requests.

Olivia looked up at her hands as the doctor pulled them up to each shackle, locking it in. She looked at him in fear once again, her heart now racing. She yelled out, but said nothing. It was more of just a response from what he was doing, especially, when he lifted her up and with her ankles secured, she hung there tight against the rack and Olivia felt like a piece of meat.

Then his words regarding decoration on her breasts hit her. What did he have planned for her?

Dr.Radke said:
"Speak properly, or I'll make sure you do the hard way. And you won't like the hard way."
All Olivia could do was gulp out loud...

She watched as best as she could as the doctor lit a white candle. She couldn't quite see the gold rings or the needle. She stretched her neck to look, knowing full well that he was doing something devious. The decoration on her boobs. Was he going to do what she thought he was going to do?

His humming made her even more nervous. He was very much a calm before the storm kind of person, that much she knew about him. He was going to do something to her and his methodical nature made her perspire and her stomach was in knots.

Then she watched as he came over to her with the needle and had that sicko-smile on his face. All she could do is cry out and say, "No. Please no! I - But it was too late. After pulling on her tit and squeezing her nipple, he pushed the needle through. She hung there, her mouth agape, then closing her eyes. She cried out. Yelled out. And then slap. Olivia was in shock, but silenced. She watched as he walked back over to the table and then back. Quiet, like a mouse, she held in any pain she felt, looked down as some blood dripped onto her body, and then looked on as the doctor pushed the thick gold ring through her nipple. As he pulled, she whimpered once again.

Dr. Radke said:
"Looking very good. Shall we pierce the other as well? Beg for it actually. Say master, my wonderful boobs don't look so good if only one is pierced. Go on, say it. And bonus points if you add a little of your own enthusiasm, slut."
Oh no, she thought. Again?? He is going to do this again. But then, as he pulled once more on the gold ring. Oddly, she felt something deep inside. Was it the shots she had received earlier from the nurse? Was it her? Was it the situation? Deep in her loins, down in her pussy she felt an odd sensation, a tingle. The pain felt different. And that pain, that pleasure allowed her to stick her neck out toward him and wink, then she pursed her lips then said in a seductive, sultry tone...

"Master, my wonderful boobs don't look so good if only one is pierced."

Olivia had protested, but it had only been like music to Anton's ear. His arousal was clearly visible in his pants and he wondered how long it would take for Olivia to start begging for it. Certainly the hormonal shots would have gotten her all fired up, taking only the littlest pressure to set her sexual urges right off. Or so that's how the process was suppose to go. It was different and unique to each woman who went through it. Some were instantly eager to please and suck and fuck, others it took a longer process to get them to that stage. It all depended on strength of will.

He waited for Olivia to reply to his demand, tapping his foot patiently as he fiddled with the burning hot needle. It seemed the process had worked quite effectively with her. She winked at him, before dropping her tone to a manner he guessed she had never employed before now. Her voice was low and seductive, calling out to him, even possessing a hint of pleading. Anton only smiled and stepped forward, eager to obey. But before he did so, he reached back and slapped her ruthlessly across the face. "Good job slut. Are you ready for it now?"

Anton didn't wait for her answer. He reached out to her other nipple and grabbed it firmly between his thumb and pointer finger. Then he began to twist, harshly to the side a little before doing so even more. He did so deliberately and slowly, watching with eagerness the expression on her face and the intensity of her screams as he twisted more and more. Then he gradually began to pull her nipple out, tugging her entire breast along. Finally he brought up the white-hot needle to the side of the pink nipple as it was being twisted, before jamming it in harshly.

Just like with her other nipple, he forced it in before thrusting it back and forth, creating a nice, spacious hole. Still holding her nipple out, he tossed the needle aside before retrieving the second golden ring and inserting it within. Once it was connected, he finally released her swollen and bleeding nipple to flop back into place as he stepped back. Admiring his handiwork, he smiled before reaching out and flicking one of the rings. "Very nice, very nice. Unfortunately during your sessions in the lab, you can't keep these on. So we'll have to detach it before and attach it back after. Now, onto the next part of your lessons."

"I said this was about etiquette but I need some tools to help me. You've been doing good so far, but not quite at the level I want. Do you understand pet?" Anton asked, looking pointedly at her. Turning, he went back to his table of tools and fetched two very long strings. In fact, they were many feet in length and very firm in texture. He brought these back to Olivia and tied one end around her nipple rings. Then he threw the other ends over a ceiling beam above them and brought it down, creating a lever-pulley system. Except the lever was the string and object about to be pulled was her nipples.

They were still bleeding a little, so Anton took the time to swipe some on his finger. Smiling, he bent down a little, tugging on the strings to cause her nipples to yank harshly towards the ceiling and using the blood on his finger, wrote in large letters slut across her stomach. Then he resumed his posture and moved very closer to her. His pants were dropped in an instant, bring several harsh tugs of her nipples towards the ceiling as the piercing rings yanked them without remorse. He wondered how long she would last under this sort of pressure. With his bare cock now in the open, he used his free hand to push himself deep inside her.

But he didn't thrust or even move. His cock was penetrated deep inside her, impaling her upon it but Anton only smiled in Olivia's face, mere inches from his own. "Here's the game, pet. You are going to squeeze and tighten your pussy around my cock until I cum. If I think you are slacking in your efforts..." he tugged on the strings once more, causing her nipples to be yanked harshly towards the ceiling once more. "You understand? Better get started now if you want the pressure to slacken." Anton finished, giving a short laugh. It was a near impossible task for her. She could barely move her hips in the way she was locked and it would take a lot of creativity to get him to cum just by squeezing her pussy around his thick cock. In the meanwhile, her nipples were becoming even more swollen and bruised by this new ordeal.

With the hard slap against her face Olivia was once again in shock, but this time it was like she was back in reality again. She hung there tightly against the wooden cross and was once again repulsed by this man. When he said, "Good job slut. Are you ready for it now?" Olivia returned a cold stoic face. He in turn did not wait for an answer, so the feeling was mutual - yet Dr. Radke had the obvious upper hand. Could she spit on him again, that would only lead to another jaw crushing smack by his large hand.

Then, like before only somehow even worst, the doctor twisted it harsher, slower, with his evil smile, Olivia felt the pain rush inside of her, again it went strait to her loins and the ride where pain was like a rollercoaster took her on a trip deep within herself. She tried to resist, but it was futile. Olivia screamed profusely at every step, the twisting, the pulling, feeling the piercing of the needle, all of it and like before it made her moist around her pussy and that only confused her further. She felt once again felt like she wanted more, but why?

Olivia looked down at the thick gold ring, Now two hanging there, her body forever scarred by these things. As he spoke and then took out the two strings, their use did not penetrate. As usual, even a short while as the pain subsided did she begin to snap out of his control over her. More focused she watched helplessly as he wrote out the word "slut" across her stomach. Olivia looked at him with anger and wanted to yell out at him, but she remained cool under the extreme circumstances.

Olivia watched as he dropped his pants. Rather than look, she closed her eyes not wanting to see that he was again about to rape her. And her eyes closing did not do anything to stop him. But then she felt a slight yank on her nipples and made a hissing noise in pain, with a look on her face to match. Then came his huge cock and like before she cried out. Oh, the feeling of that huge thing inside me she thought to herself. It made her open her eyes. As she looked back at him with her stoic face. He brought his face to hers with that damned evil smile and explained the rules of his game to her. Then he yanked, and again she cried out onto deaf ears.

Just as Dr. Radke knew, so did Olivia. It was an impossible task. Olivia had to say something to him so she did. ~her breathing slightly erratic~ "Look, you've got me, yes. There are things you can have me do for you sexually, or you can do to me sexually I understand that you can rape me, that you can sodomize me. But please, please don't make me do something you know I cannot do!"

Olivia gave him a scornful look and knew she was taking a chance her. She knew he might be angered by her words, but she had to say something to him.

Anton's eyes went wide with rage when he heard Olivia's refusal to do as he asked. Impossible she said? Well they both would just have to find out how much pain it took to turn impossible to willing obedience. It was his least favorite word, impossible. They had told him his genetic alterations were impossible, yet he attempted and tried anyways and it became reality soon after. Now this pathetic slave of a girl was telling him that this task was impossible? Who did she think she was? Slowly, his chest and shoulders began to heave much more as his anger grew.

With lightning speed, his hand shot out to grab her around the neck as he yanked on the strings harshly with his other hands. "What the fuck did you just say, slave? Not only did you forget to address your superior in the proper form, but you dare criticize his commands? You lowly flith, rotten little whore that you are! You do not tell me it is impossible!" He roared, right in her face. His eyes bulged and his veins protruded, seemingly as if they would burst. She had only brought down countless more hours of agony for herself, and here he had been thinking what a great bed companion she might have made.

Anton shoved himself inside her as deep as he could go, their bodies practically touching except at their chest and above. His hand on her neck was pushing her back, straining her already bruised nipples as they were yanked in an opposite direction. "Do it. Squeeze your pussy. Tighten it around my cock. I want you to become so affluent with it that you could describe every curve and every vein just from a position like this. You can feel it inside you, right pet? Now embrace it!" He ordered, giving her nipples a few harsh yanks before returning to a painful hold. Her breasts would be bruised purple and black tomorrow, but it wasn't something nurse Dahlia couldn't handle.

If there was any way to get through to him, at all, Olivia's pleas fell on deaf ears. She could not understand that even the slightest protest, could bring about so much rage in Dr. Radke. With his hand on her neck, she tried to scream but could not. With her hands tied back as they were, she was totally defenseless. At this moment Olivia felt his hands on her windpipe. If he did not relax his grip, she would not gain any air back into her lungs. And it was this point that she felt defeated. He was going to kill her she thought. Cast her aside as though she were nothing. Somehow, killing her was not a concern to him.

His tantrum continued, all at her expense. She felt his cock go deep inside her and she became lightheaded. His grip loosened around her neck, but the pull on her nipples was excruciating. Again that pain made her tingle down in her loins. She breathed heavily but was able to answer him in a fashion that he was used to hearing....

"Yes Master."

....was her answer to a request that she knew would be the last time he asked. Olivia gave what little concentration she could and move her pelvic muscles in such a way; her ass clenching. It was just enough to allow the folds of her pussy to become rigid and squeezed her pussy tight around his shaft. As he began to move his cock up and down, she could see that Dr. Radke was enjoying what Olivia thought she could not give. And, she could feel every vein, every thick vein and every curve. Admittedly, his cock was like no others and his hugeness was so much to take in. As he continued, she found herself getting wet and the slickness provided ample lubrication for the Doctor to fuck her as he so pleased....

Olivia who found that she was going to possibly have an orgasm yelled out in a heated breath....

"Oh Master, I can feel it! I can feel it!"

Anton was pleased that his motivational speech had some sort of effect on Olivia, smiling as he watched any stubbornness or refusal to submit gradually give way to fear and submission. That was the look he enjoyed most in his victims. The slow realization that there would be no escaping from the rigid lifestyle he was imposing on them and the only way to truly be happy was to please him in every way he desired. Anything else to the contrary would only result in painful and discomfort while giving in could be very pleasurable, as Olivia was starting to understand.

Her innards clenched and unclenched around his cock as he desired, causing his eyelids to flutter slightly as pleasure coursed throughout his body. The warmth around his thick member embraced it briefly, left, and returned shortly. What was most appealing to Anton was how wet she was becoming. It was clear the hormones were doing their work in stimulating her senses and emotions but this was an entirely new level. It seems there was more than meets the eyes with Olivia, and Anton looked forward to discerning what it might be. They continued in this fashion for a few moments until the dam began to weaken and break. Anton knew what would be coming next.

The speed in which Olivia reached her first orgasm was due in part to the alterations to her body. Soon the simple stroking of her flesh would put her through a similar state. In fact, the changes she was going through was so successful that Anton himself was rock hard down below, with his own orgasm bubbling in his abdomen. In fact, he began to thrust his own cock in rhythm with her slight movements, building up a strong but rapid pace. His hands rested just below her breasts, cupping them lightly as their hips slammed together.

"Beg for it!" Anton ordered, moving a hand over her pierced and messy breast to her neck. "Beg for permission to cum, and you shall have it." He demanded, staring right into her face. If she came without permission, he would simply make her repeat this process until she learned to do so at his prompting. Most subjects failed to withhold their orgasm for very long on the first attempt, but Anton wanted to see an effort in doing so rather than giving in right away to the pleasure. That came much later, when she was as tame and tempered as Dahlia was. If she failed to obey, not only would she have to repeat this ordeal but Anton would make it much more painful. "Beg your master for permission to cum. Scream it for me."

Olivia would look up at Dr. Radke and could see in his face that not only was she doing as he asked, but it seemed that he was enjoying her fully. This made her think that is some sense, her listening, her doing what he asked of her was a way to tame the savage beast in him, at least so she thought. But, he was a despicable man; an evil man; and unpredictable.

Her heated, short breathes melted into cooing and moaning and Olivia found that the tempo of her moans, in conjunction with what she felt in her loins was get higher - she could feel an intense feeling down there with his hard thrusts. The whole experience made her forget that she was bound and hanging from the contraption that he placed her on - the St. Andrew's Cross. Feeling her tits, her now pierced and more sensitive nipples, just added to the fire inside of her and an orgasm was imminent.

But then, Dr. Radke did what he did so well, change things up and surprise Olivia. Feeling his hand around her collared neck, she could feel his hand and when he asked that she beg to have an orgasm. Having no choice, wanting to cum, needing to cum and not wanting to have to feel his wrath, Olivia did as she was told and yelled out......

"MASTER, MAY I HAVE MY ORGASM, PLEASE, OH PLEASE!!!"

The instant obedience and desire in Olivia's voice almost caused Anton to lose his composure. He had to slow his thrusting just to control his orgasm from breaking loose. It wouldn't look good if he suddenly came while restricting his slave from doing so. A moment passed after Olivia screamed her reply when he finally regained his composure. Smiling now, he released his grip on her neck to let his hand fall to one of her breast, cupping it softly. In barely a whisper, he said, "You may cum now, slave." And as he began to resume his thrusting, he felt his own orgasm wash over him as well.

The waves of pleasure coursed through his body intensely as his cock spewed out its offerings into her wet pussy. Her tightness increased around his thick member, as if milking him for every drop that he could give. And he was generous with his load, coating her interior with its sticky, hot substance that would linger there for a long time. Perhaps she would enjoy the sensation of feeling it drip down her thighs. Their bodies were pressed together now as they both came, but Anton slowly withdrew out of her body with a slick noise and stood a step back.

"You learn fast my pet. Like a natural pro. Don't you feel stupid for having misbelieved me? Tell me how you've seen the error of your ways." Anton asked next, moving to dress himself. They were done for the day and he had other matters to attend to. He planned to leave her there hanging for quite some time, to let her dwell on the day's events and what was to come. It was a great way of breaking down a slave's mind, isolated and confined. He would send Dahlia to fetch her near the end of the day for clean up, before having her do the same with him.

Slowly, Anton began to remove the long strings attached to her nipple rings and let them fall from the ceiling to the floor. He untied them completely and set it back on the table, but this time he returned with a shorter string and a small weight, about two and a half pounds, in his hand. Without a word, he began to tie the string around each nipple, forming a small triangle between her breasts with the loose ends hanging towards the floor. He then took these two ends and tied it to a small nook on the weight, though he didn't release it just yet. He held it up to her face, showing her the agony she was to endure for the next few hours. With a smile, he let it fall, dragging her already swollen and tortured nipples to the ground. Restrained to the rack, it would only serve to strain her body in different directions and quite painfully at that too. "Well? Aren't you going to tell me what you've learned today?"

As Olivia let it all go, pulling on the chains that bound her she screamed once again, and again, and again. She could feel him pumping her still and she felt a numbing affect due to his constant pounding of her with his cock. But when he came and filled her up, a smile came across her face...this made her continue to tighten and release, wanting more. And more he gave. It seemed his hot sperm was endless. For Olivia, who didn't have many partners in the arena of sex, she was beginning to enjoy how a man, a real man, can fuck you. How he made her orgasm and now being filled like this. Well it could feel good.

But this was like a roller-coaster ride for her. Was she crazy for liking him at all? For any reason? But what choice did she have she pondered. She was defeated wasn't she? Olivia thought she would have to play along and enjoy the good things and deal with the bad things.

Dr. Radke said:
"You learn fast my pet. Like a natural pro. Don't you feel stupid for having misbelieved me? Tell me how you've seen the error of your ways."

In a tired, desperate sounding tone, her voice scratchy from screaming so loud...
"I, I'm sorry Master for being such a fool. I should have listened to you from the beginning. I should have known that this new life that you have given me is better than my old one."

Olivia continue to watch him dress until he was finished, then watched silently as he removed the strings that kept her tits stretched upward in constant pain - a pain that she too was also getting used too, a numbness had now settled into her nipples. But now she saw him grab another string, almost like a wire and wrap it around each nipple. She stood there, looking desperate and shook her head no, but he gave her back an evil smile, put in front of her face to see, and dropped the weight. As gravity pulled on it, Olivia could feel the tightening around her nipples. The pain radiated throughout her areolae and into her tits and the numbness she already felt wasn't enough to stop all the pain. She cried out with a gasp then a desperate sounding moan.

Well? Aren't you going to tell me what you've learned today?"

Olivia hung there as she tried to get used to the weight that was suspended from her nipples. Then she looked up and thought about pain. Pain that he has inflicted upon her at every turn. It was what she knew would be her answer.

In a shallow breath, Olivia answered him....
"Pain. I, I have learned about pain. Pain when I do things to make you angry and pain when I have pleased you and pain when I obey you."

Anton was content with Olivia's answer to his first question, placing a finger atop the weight and casually tugging it down every now and then. He loved the way her body jerked and squirmed with each new application of pressure. But when she replied that pain was what she learned, he definitely wasn't happy with that. The lesson today was about etiquette and addressing him properly, which she was doing, but didn't seem to understand the concept quite yet. So he pushed down harder on the weight and applied even more pain to her already pain-wrecked body.

"Do you know why there is pain? To make sure you only have one thought and objective in mind, and that's pleasing me. I might hurt you even when you do act right, but it's out of enjoyment rather than malicious intent my dear little pet. So as you hang here, think about the difference between the types of pain caused to you. Now enjoy yourself. Tomorrow, we'll continue our fun and change your hair as well. And maybe these will be fully grown." He said with a laugh, flicking her nipple piercing. He then turned and abruptly left the room.

Olivia was left to hang there for six hours, with no relief or company. The effects of the alterations that day gradually wore off, returning her some measure or degree of her former mind and life. Anton in the meanwhile went to check on his lab equipment, look after another slave being tempered for a high-value sale coming up, and enjoy a little fun with Dahlia. When midnight had finally come did he send the nurse to check on Olivia, release her, clean her, and return her to her cell. He also instructed her to be "enthusiastic" with the slave's anal plug.

Afterwards, Dahlia was to return to his room for her nightly duties, which consisted of more sucking, fucking, and basic cuddling. In the morning, Dahlia repeated the process for the good doctor in the shower before they got about their day. This time, Dahlia was sent to fetch Olivia from her cell and bring her to the lab as Anton got the computer systems ready. In the meantime, throughout the night, Olivia was denied a long, continuous sleep. The anal plug was automated, to jerk her awake at six hour intervals for a series of exercises that it demanded in an electronic voice. These exercises were necessary to temper her rearward hole and to train her body to look trim and fit.

Now Anton waited in the lab for Dahlia to either drag Olivia in if she would come voluntarily or wheeled in on a stretcher if she refused, forcing Dahlia to use a sedative. When she did arrive, Anton gestured for both women to come near him. "On your knees, my pets. I want Olivia to show me what she has learned over the long hours but feel free to show her the ropes Nurse. With only your tongues." He instructed, pulling down his pants to expose his cock.

Still in a state of shallow breaths and pain Olivia let out a low moan as Dr. Radke pulled down on the weight; it was obvious that he was unhappy with her answer. She looked up at him with raven colored hair, which was strewn about and such a mess, as she stared up at him with her hazel colored eyes, now looking so desperate. As he teased her about her breasts, which were much bigger than this morning, she now knew that they would continue to get even larger, but how big?

Hours had gone by and Olivia was feeling different yet again, like her old self somewhat. Things could be so confusing, at one point in time she despised Dr. Radke and wanted him dead and other moments she wanted to please him, be different than her former self, and be taken care of even under such odd and unearthly circumstances.

When Dahlia came and undid the weight and slowly removed Olivia from the St. Andrew's Cross, she (Olivia) had not enough energy to push back, let alone think of escaping. And with few words from the nurse, it felt good to be washed down, have her hair washed and even dare she think be pampered. Olivia didn't mind when Dahlia was playing with her anal plug while in the shower room, which, like everywhere else was so antiseptic. But Dahlia, a woman, even though the latex said something about the nurse, it was such a serious look, but Olivia was somehow attracted to her, and having her anal plug played with by her was so much better than anything that Dr. Radke could do.

Of course, the return to the cell seemed like, well Olivia's outlook became bleak, before the door was closed and locked Olivia made a feeble attempt to fight her, but the nurse was solid and was able to push Olivia back until she fell on her derriere, which oddly she realized that she now had one. Was her ass getting larger like her tits. It was pitch black and she could not see, but she felt it Yes it was getting bigger, her hips too.

Eventually, Olivia laid down and fell asleep on the floor, still having pain in places like her breasts. But then, hours later she woke up and her anal plug went wild and a voice was literally coming out of her ass. With no way of stopping it until she did as it asked, she found herself doing all sorts of exercises for about an hour. When the voice went off Olivia fell to the floor in a heap of sweat. As she tried to fall back asleep, she was awoken by Dahlia, who took her out, washed her up and escorted the slave back to the lab to address Dr. Radke. This time, Dahlia did speak to Olivia as they got out of the bathroom...

Dahlia: ~pulling on the girl's arm~ "Look Olivia, do as Dr. Radke tells you to do or else I'm going to be more forceful with you. If you push back that will only incite him and his anger is unending. Remember, he can inflict pain on you at will. And, there is pain AND THERE IS PAIN if you know what I mean. Disobey him and I won't be so gentle with you in the shower. Do you understand me?"

Olivia: "Yes, I suppose so."

Dahlia: "You give me pause. Suppose so?"

Olivia: ~felling dejected~ "Yes, Nurse Dahlia, I understand and will obey."

Dahlia: "Well maybe I should take some precaution with you anyway."

Dahlia grabs a wheelchair, the one with a multitude of straps and forces Olivia into the chair. She straps her in and gives her a special shot, a sort of Viagra for women. This makes Olivia very horny, so when they see Dr. Radke, Olivia is quite randy.

Now released from the wheelchair, and seeing Dr. Radke's cock out and the instructions that follow, Olivia is more than willing to want to have his cock.

Dahlia to Dr. Radke: "I had to give her an injection of K12. She needed it. Olivia is quite willing to do as you say."

Nurse Dahlia rubs her hand on Dr. Radke's cock.....
"Of course I'll get on my knees Doctor."

With that the two women take a side of his cock, one left and on right, and start running their tongues up and down his shaft....

Anton frowned a little when Dahlia informed him that she had given Olivia a shot of the drug, K12. It was a highly potent drug, capable of breaking down an individual's psychological barriers to certain acts. Though it made certain situations like these much easier, especially when the subject was being stubborn, Anton felt it took all the fun out of the work as well. He didn't blame Dahlia for the injection, knowing she had to make a tough call, but he didn't approve of it either. He would have to give her a talking to later today, encouraging her to make more rational decisions. That conversation would be conducted at the end of a whip.

Both women got on their knees at once and began to follow through with his instruction. Anton groaned a little as he leaned back, placing a hand on each woman's head as they licked his cock. The strokes of their tongues was so sensational that his legs often jerked with the pleasure. His large hands stroked their hair in return, curling up strands or simply massaging the back of their heads like the good pets they were. After several moments of licking and low sighs, Anton grabbed Dahlia and ordered her to prepare the table for Olivia. He then pushed Olivia's mouth over his cock and made her suck it fully.

"There's a good pet. I was thinking of turning you into a redhead. That would be neat. Just a few days and you'll be ready." Anton commented lightly as he watched Dahlia work, eyeing her curves every time she bent over to adjust something. It didn't take long for his orgasm to approach, spewing a generous and thick load onto Olivia's mouth. But he held her hair firmly as he groaned, staring down at her hard. "Hold it in your mouth, and share it with Dahlia before she straps you in. Look, here she comes." He ordered, shoving Olivia back as if to test her if she could hold the seed in her mouth.

The two women would share a long kiss, then Dahlia would strap Olivia in. Then the same processes and experimentations were run. Hormonal injections and other alterations went to work on her body, and two robotic arms began to work on her hair as her head was strapped down. They inked and dyed her hair crimson, a bright shade to go in line with her pale flesh. Her breasts were enlarged, her hips expanded upon, and the dildos reasserted into her mouth and pussy. A full flurry of pain and pleasure, to be suffered through for several hours. In the meanwhile, Anton had Dahlia to fill in the time as he monitored Olivia's changing progress.

When the session did finally end, Anton pulled Dahlia off his cock and ordered her to unstrap Olivia from the table. Then she was dismissed and once more, Olivia's toys were reattached to her body. Or inserted into, in the case of her anal plug. Once more, the leash was connected to her collar and she was dragged to the same room as before. But this time, Anton had something different in store for her. Instead of the cross there was a different rack, containing various phallic objects and feathery ends. Though it seemed like it would be appealing for an individual with sexual sensitivity, it was in truth an orgasm denial machine. For the next several hours, Olivia would be subjected to the brink of orgasm than subsequently denied. The machine would detect her hormone levels and cease its activities when it got to close to what it judged might be an orgasm. Anton was interested to see what would become of her even after the first few denials, let alone after the whole day. "Get in and lay still." He ordered, disconnecting her leash.

The K12 shot was doing its magic, so when Dr. Radke forced Olivia's mouth onto his huge, rock hard cock, she was amazed at how wonderful this all felt, how sucking cock was a privilege, it's warmth, the taste, and she sucked him off with Nurse Dahlia so voraciously. Not even aware that Dahlia was prepping this table for herself, she continue to suck Dr. Radke off...she heard him talk of her being a redhead, but still went about her business in order to please him.

Then he had his orgasm. She felt all his cum fill her mouth. Salty, briny, warm, and gelatinous. Somehow she loved the feeling. She felt her hair being yanked, was instructed to share it with Dahlia, as in a kiss she supposed, but when Dr. Radke shoved her, she wound up swallowing a little and some came out of her nose. So, she quickly wiped her nose with her hand and smiled at Dahlia.. Dahlia wrapped her arms around Olivia for an embrace and the two had a long kiss. The remaining cum in her mouth was fully swapped and Dahlia swallowed with a smile.

Olivia was then strapped down on to the table. Strap, after strap, after strap - locked into place. Olivia quickly felt to specter of immobility take over. Scared somewhat, she felt the injections and yelped in pain. Then cam the anal, plug again. it was so big and immediately made her feel bloated - but somehow it felt good. Then came the coloring of her hair, which became real wet, then dried by the robotic arms. But then she felt the other robotic arms, as they cut in underneath her breasts, which were growing and somehow had made her breasts even bigger. She watched them grow before her eyes, her areola too; the change made her tits feel, warm , but somehow good. This kept happening - injections, incisions - pain, some pleasure. Hips larger, ass rounder, and her waist narrower. Even her thighs were sculpted somehow. There were sensations all over her body and this seemed to go on forever, until it was over.

Removed from the table, she felt the leash once again connected and was led back to the same room where she was on the St. Andrew's cross. This time Dr. Radke ordered her to get onto another rack. As she saw all of the phalli sticking out, her eyes were wide and she did not know what to expect. The K12 shot was all but gone and reality had set in. She looked back at the doctor with desperate eyes, dropped to her knees and said, "Please Dr. Radke must you do these things to me? Can't we talk? I'll do other things for you. I'll, I'll be your maid, cook your food, but please., please stop doing these things to me!!"

The moment Olivia dropped to her knees, Anton knew exactly what was happening. K12 had a short life span of a hour at most and during her previous session on the table, there hadn’t been any hormonal supplements that made her predisposed towards sexual arousal like before. He had kept those out for today, so he had a special treat planned. But he was still enraged by the presumption that she could talk or beg for some sort of relief. He listened to her pathetic plea, almost chuckling at her ignorance in thinking he needed a maid or a kitchen chef. He had those. What he wanted was a companion for his bed, and she was the woman he selected.

Even before Olivia finished her sentence, Anton’s hand was already in the air. The resulting smack clearly echoed throughout the room, but Anton didn’t wait for silence to set in. He grabbed her hair and struck her twice more before he lifted her up and slammed her into the machine. “Did I give you permission to fucking talk?” He roared, his grip on her newly dyed hair tight. “Don’t ever pose such questions to me again. Now get into the machine.” Anton shouted, practically forcing her into the restraints and strapping her down once she was ready.

He punched a few buttons on a nearby console and soon the device sprang to life. It only violated her pussy though, stimulating her slowly while monitors showed her metrics. It would drive her to near-orgasm, before abruptly stopping and pulling out. She would never reach climax, but be forced to suffer through the process over and over again. With her legs spread and hands restrained, there was no possible way for her to continue once the machine stopped. The only person capable of that was Anton, and he seemed quite content to just watch her.

The device had a variety of ways and methods in pleasuring her. There was the basic thrusting of a phallus into her vagina, but its shape was different. There were small bumps on its cylinder surface, designed to increase the pleasure through the sensuality of moving in and out of her pussy. There were small microscopic membranes on the surface as well that could stimulate every inch of her interior when it drove into her. And finally, the head of the phallus acted as a vibrated. All of these factors assaulted her relentlessly for the next several moments and her orgasm seemed as if it would arrive, the device pulled out. Slowly her metrics dropped, as there was no more form of pleasure. Moments passed as she came down, and then the process began all over again.

It was only after Olivia’s first denial that Anton got involved. He placed a small recorder nearby and watched her squirm in the device’s grip, smiling. “Do you want relief, my pet?” He asked casually, all hints of his previous rage now hidden away. “I can save you from this. All you have to do is tell me everything. Every secret and treasure you have hidden away. I want to hear bank accounts, passwords, the names of any men you had relations with. I want to know everything. And if I’m not satisfied that I don’t know every inch of your life, then you’ll continue to wallow here. Now go.” Anton said, with the intent of taking everything she ever knew or possessed and making it his. For a full hour he pressed her with questions, whether it be her email accounts, her professional life, or even her social life. There was no stop to his questions and when he felt as if there was nothing more to take from her, he shut off the recorder. “Well? How do you feel? Do you want…relief?”

As she kneeled on the floor, trying to beg him to not do these things, he laughed heartily and his big, hard hand came down twice, making full contact with her face. Olivia cries out in pain and in surprise; of course when he grabbed her by the hair, somehow his slaps in the face felt not as bad, but her hair, oh how it hurt, she had thought. Being slammed against the machine gave her quite the shooting pain in her back. Oh how Dr. Radke was so abusive and so upset about the littlest things.

As he ordered Olivia into the machine, she meekly complied. The restraints - any restraints gave Olivia a sense of finality, that this was it, that this was her life, that this sicko doctor was forever going to experiment and abuse her in everyway possible. She had that awful feeling in the pit of her stomach, like something told her she'd be better off dead, since she was never getting out of here.

When the machine sprang to life, Olivia did not know what to expect. She saw the phallus emerge, its odd shape with the bumps and then felt it invade her pussy. It moved slow, the faster, vibrated, then rotated in a way so conducive to bringing her to the pointing of orgasm. Her head went back, thrashing a bit and Olivia cooed, and moaned incessantly throughout it's movements.

But then it stopped and was retracted, leaving her wanting more, wanting to have an orgasm. The denial made Olivia look at him a little angry, but with a pleading face.

When Dr. Radke asked for personal information in exchange for relief, Olivia had two choices. Deny him the info and be teased by the machine again and again, be abused by Radke's hand even more, angering the man or comply and give him what he wanted."

As a librarian, she didn't have too many relations with many men. But the accounts were vast. Olivia had been given large sums of money from not only her father, who had been a multimillionaire, but also from an dear old Aunt that had millions tucked away. When she died a few years ago, she left every penny to Olivia.

With the mic from the recorder near her mouth, Olivia confessed it all. She gave him, investment banking firms, commercial banks. She even gave him the bank and number of the Swiss bank account that had been left to her from her father as well. Olivia had never even gone to see it. What lies inside of the associated drawer in the bank's vault were diamonds - stones acquired from sources that were not on the up and up - in other words, there were diamonds in excess of $500 million dollars sitting in that Swiss bank.

All the while the machine teased he pussy, made her want to have an orgasm, and denied her of such orgasms. She had no choice, but to tell Radke what he wanted to hear....

Olivia continued for an hour and felt drained after spewing every facet of her life, down to the last email account and where the key to he Swiss bank account was. She looked up at Dr. Radke and answered his question, "Yes please, I want relief. Please! Please give me relief!"

Anton was amazed at the amount and quality of information he got out of Olivia. For someone of her status, he would never have expected her to have such funds hidden away. And now it belonged all to him. Every penny and gemstone that was to her name would be easily transferred to his. It wouldn’t be too hard to force her to write her name on various financial transfer documents. He would dispatch his people tonight to take hold of it. Little by little, whatever existence Olivia had held in the real world would slowly dissipate away into absolute nothingness.

And Olivia deserved a reward for injecting his work with so much capital. She was a generous little find and he watched with growing excitement as she languished under the machine, begging for relief. “Very well, you shall have your relief. When Dahlia is finished with her daily chores, she’ll come to relieve you. Just a few more days now pet, then you’ll be ready to serve me full time. Aren’t you excited? I know I am. In the meanwhile, enjoy and try not to scream too loudly in your coming insanity.” Anton casually explained, placing a hand near her pussy but not moving to stimulate her.

One final smile and he turned from the room, but at the door he stopped. “I’m not being cruel, I merely have to check and determine if what you told me is true. Only then maybe will I consider setting you free. I hope you didn’t lie to me, cause I’m going to be angry when I return. And that won’t bode well for you.” And then Anton was gone, and for the next few hours he tinkered away in his lab before he sent Dahlia to check on her. He would follow along in a few moments, as he wanted to see just how feral a few hours in the rack had made Olivia.

When entered the room, he immediately seized upon nurse Dahlia and bent her over Olivia a little, giving her a full few of the woman’s body as she suffered in the machine’s grip. A little demonstration of what she couldn’t experience right now would serve as the perfect icing on the cake, he figured. It didn’t take long to roll up the nurse’s skirt while pulling out his own cock and thrusting into her pussy from behind. He began to buckle his hips slowly into her, causing her breasts to bounce over Olivia as she was forced to watch.

“Is something wrong pet?” Anton asked with paced breathing, mocking Olivia as he rammed Dahlia. “Do you want this? How badly do you need this? Do you think you could do a better job than Dahlia?” He asked with a short laugh, smacking the nurse’s ass to challenge her into setting an example. She would have to compete with a woman whose been continually on edge and consistently denied. “Well pet? Not going to make your case? Or would you prefer to stay there for the rest of the night?”

As Dr. Radke spoke about Dahlia coming to relieve her her, Olivia was feeling hopeful. She needed some relief, she needed to have an orgasm, one orgasm, just one. As he continued to talk, she knew some of his other words about her being excited to serve him were just rhetorical.

Of course, the machine kept up and slowly brought her to orgasm yet again, only to stop.....

That coincided nicely with his next words about what she told him was the truth. Somehow, Olivia knew, she knew that he would pull the out from her. "NO, PLEASE NO, I MUST HAVE RELIEF!! I MUST ORGASM!! PLEASE DOCTOR, PLEASE, I HAVE TOLD YOU THE TRUTH!!" She screamed loudly as he left the room, not even turning around to pause at her begging.

The machine continued to make her convulse, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm, only to end in DENIAL....minutes more, hours more, it droned on and on, the cycle seeing endless at this point. Then Dr. Radke returned with the beautiful Dahlia, who's lips Olivia would love to have on her pussy right now.

As he fucked her violently in front of her, Olivia was all but jealous, wanting to switch places with the nurse. Then the evil doctor taunted and teased her some more as he continued to bang Nurse Dahlia in her pussy. As she heard his words about doing a better job than Dahlia and how badly Olivia wanted what the nurse was having, she could not believe what she was about to say....

Speaking loudly in an effort to fight the machine that denied her, Olivia lunged forward and made her case....
"MASTER, PLEASE OH PLEASE FUCK ME, USE ME, FUCK ME WITH YOUR COCK!!!! PLEASE SMACK MY ASS, PLEASE GAG MY MOUTH!!! TIE MY HABDS UP OR WHATEVER, BUT PLEASE OH PLEASE ALLOW ME TO ORGASM!!!! ALLOW ME TO PLEASE YOU!!!!

Was Olivia beginning to slowly lose her mind, she thought to herself as she begged for the evil doctor to do things to her that she woud never, in her right mind, want him to do voluntarily....

Barely a few heartbeats went by before Olivia started to beg in her loudest voice to be released and given relief. She was desperate, utterly so, which pleased Anton to no end. It showed her indoctrination was proceeding as planned and the process was showing results. In fact, it hadn’t even been completed, yet the effects were very profound upon her. It seemed as if the more she had resisted and bottled up her sexual energies in life, the more easily it seemed to draw them out. Dahlia had been the same way, now she was his greatest asset and loving slut who would do anything at a moment’s notice.

Anton liked the enthusiasm showed by Olivia and decided she had earned her relief. He still took his time in finishing up with Dahlia however, knowing the sight would only get the slave more riled up. He pumped Dahlia hard until he came deep inside her, before thrusting her aside like a ragtag doll. His cock hung before him, covered in his and her juices as he smiled down at Olivia. “Your wish will be granted slave. You will be gaged and fucked to your heart’s desire. Enjoy it well, for it’ll be the only time you get to ask anything of me.” Anton stated, before nodding towards Dahlia.

He ordered the nurse to prepare Olivia just as she had requested, but with minimal contact. Who knew what a simple touch could do to her on-edge body. First Olivia’s arms were tied behind her back, preventing her from indulging her own needs before she was abruptly gagged. Free of the machine, she was thrown onto the ground and forced to keep her hips up for Anton to see and enter. Her wetness was easily reflected upon in the dim light. “Well nurse? When you were in her position, how many times did you cum when I gave you relief? You think this slut can beat the record?” Anton asked as he got onto his knees behind Olivia, hovering mere inches from her orifice. He placed a hand gently on the curve of her rear, greatly grown and shaped since she had arrived.

Olivia stared at Dahlia, no pleaded with her eyes for some contact. She knew that Dahlia was charged to do the exact opposite. Olivia felt the nurse tugging and pulling, and that was enough to make her coo aloud, her mind surely seemed to be in a momentary lapse of reason. As Dahlia expertly continued to create the perfect armbinder out of rope. Dahlia made sure that the ball gag was large and tight around her mouth, forcing Olivia to barely get out a moan let alone a whisper.

When forced to the floor, the machine had done its job, stretching Olivia's pussy to better accept Dr. Radke's enormous cock. With the repetitive strokes, Olivia's pussy was quite wet - profusely so - its willingness to allow Olivia's mind to cum as many times as she wished. For Olivia, the release was a necessity now, she had to have an orgasm - multiple orgasms to get back to some level of what was normal. Her heart was racing, her body in full throttle, and the evil doctor had such control over it now.

When he got on his knees and placed his hand on her derriere, Olivia let out coo as if it were a sign of relief. She waited mercifully for him to do something, whether his dick or his finger. Olivia probably could orgasm, even if he entered her back door or just licked her pussy with his tongue.

Olivia cooed again, it's muffled tone through the gag, eagerly in anticipation...

The slut before him was ripe for the taking and Anton was overwhelmed with urges to simply take her ruthlessly off the bat. But where was the fun in that? She had been pushed to her very limits now and even the most minor touch might set her off. That fact alone was most amusing and Anton had to think a moment on how he should begin this. Olivia was cooing happily through her mouth gag like an addict, begging and pleading for anything to happen to her that might stimulate her to pleasure. With a smile, Anton slowly lifted his hand from her rear and brought it to his mouth.

He licked the tip of a finger before returning it to Olivia’s hips. Then he slowly ran the slick edge of his finger over the opening of her pussy, just ever so slightly in that it was only a flicker. “Perfect. Nurse? I believe you have some duties to attend to. Me and my pet will be just fine here alone.” Anton instructed, dismissing Dahlia as he eagerly began to rub his single finger against Olivia’s pussy some more. It was only light play, not normally enough to set a girl off but in Olivia’s case who knew how wild it might be driving her.

Anton got off to her squirming and moaning for a bit, feeling his cock grow enlarged within his pants. But he wasn’t eager to thrust it into her just yet. He slowly adjusted his own body further back, keeping only his hand and face near her hips until he got down on his stomach. He brought his mouth closer and closer to her soaking wet pussy, until the soft texture of his long tongue ran over her opening, again and again. His tongue replaced his finger now, and this time it penetrated inside her labia, wiggling in deep with no other intent but to drive her to orgasm after orgasm, if she didn’t have one already. Afterwards, she would be given the privilege of his cock.

Olivia was like a bitch in heat, wanting to have that release, wanting to have an orgasm, so when she felt Dr. Radke's wet finger, it was not like any touch....the machine that he had put her in, the machine that was in her pussy again and again, the machine that teased her, gave Olivia a now very heightened awareness of touch down between her legs, radiating out to her hips and her derriere. So, his touch made her go crazy with an internal desire to be played with and fucked until she came again and again.

So, when she felt his breathing as his face was close to her pussy, her hormones responded in full overdrive. When Olivia felt his tongue moving in and around her labia, her eyes looked straight up to the ceiling, like a person having some convulsion as the whites of her eye could only be seen, then her head went downward, her now very long red hair falling to the floor. It didn't take much as she moaned with a squeak and then had her orgasm. It was such a relief, and little did she know that she let out an inordinate amount of cum from her pussy.

Dr. Radke kept going, and Olivia kept coming, one orgasm after the next. Her muffled moans, her pelvis bucking her whole backside as she rubbed her pussy up and down his face. She made sure she would be satisfied and that she indeed was. There were too many orgasms to count. For Olivia, she was where she needed to be after all that denial.

Olivia was then ready for his cock, she knew he would want to fuck her, and right now, her mind was not back into any kind of realty, she was still greatly affected by the machine and from that, she was a willing candidate for his big, fat cock....very willing...her wanton lust-filled moans communicated this to the evil doctor...

Anton was not surprised with the quickness of Olivia cumming, filling his mouth with her delicious juices as his tongue continued to press on. Her voice was muffled by the gag but he could clearly hear her moaning through it. Perhaps he should free her of that later, as her moaning would be a pleasure to hear. The alterations he made to her body caused her to secrete fluids at a much greater pace and Anton even found himself struggling to keep up with the amount flowing out of her. Only a few dribbles escaped through the corner of his mouth, pouring down his jaw in glistening trails as he continued to dig his tongue into her.

There was no relenting from Anton and neither was there from Olivia as she went through orgasm after orgasm. Eventually he pulled away, wiping his mouth with the back of his arm as he scooted his body closer to her rear. His cock hard and ready behind her, he reached forward and removes the gag from her mouth, allowing her breath and talk openly. Then grabbing her hips, he pulls her back firmly onto his cock, groaning softly as he feels the thick member push up strongly into her tight cunt. With a slap to the side of her hips as if she were a horse, he began to ride her rigorously.

Anton thrust into her with no build up, immediately buckling his hips as if he were pushing for the gold. He smacked her rear several times too, as if demanding she pick up the pace of driving her hips back into him. Most of the time his hands snaked around her body to grab at her breasts, almost nearing completion. This was only a taste of the future service Olivia would provide to him and Anton considered this nothing more than a sneak peek. Yet they both were on edge now and if didn’t take for Anton to cum. He filled her up to the brim but still pressed on, with slick noises of her cum-filled pussy still being thrust into by him accompanying his rough grunts and her moaning. Then came a second orgasm from him, long moments after the first. This time, he seized her hair and pulled up, yanking her upper body off the floor painfully as he finished his round with slow but hard thrusts, smacking her thighs and ass red. Then he released her, letting her drop to the floor as he pulled up and leaned back, chest heaving with exertion. “Oh god that was excellent…” he groaned, forgetting himself.

Was it some sort of bimbo-like tendencies that took Olivia's mind and body over? She became so response to he fucked her. Take Dr. Radke's bucking of his hips into her ass, the smacking sound echoing through the air. No sooner than he did this, Olivia bucked back into him, their two bodies like human jigsaw puzzle pieces fitting perfectly into each other. As she thrust backward and he forward, the intensity and feeling of the evil doctor's enormous cock could be felt throughout her body. It made Olivia moan aloud and squeal in delight, and even when he smacked her ass every so often, she would utter cries like, "Oh yea!!" and "Please oh please master more!!"

Eventually, she would hear Dr. Radke cry out and fill her pussy with his hot load. Oh how it made her feel! It kept going at a wonderful pace, until...

Until he yanked Olivia up by her hair and held her in place. Like the last time, all she could do was hang there at his mercy, while he continued to basically rape the shit out of her, until he let go.

Olivia dropped to the hard floor in a thud and laid there for a moment and looking back at him, her eyes submissive as she looked up at him in mercy said, "Thank you Master." Then Olivia got up on her knees, her haunches settling on the cold, hard floor, "Oh, my Master have I pleased you?"

Back
Top Bottom