Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Choosing Sides [Crusade + celebstars]

She stood there on the treadmill, watching the machine come to a gradual halt as it was paused. Emma's eyes did constantly go to the tent in his pants but she soon placed a hand lower down to try and cover it from view.

His apology did comfort her a little bit but she still felt worried and scared. By the look in his face she could tell he was shameful of what happened and she awaited his reasoning. Stepping off the treadmill and crossing her arms over her chest she kept eye contact with him at all times.

"Desperate for female companionship?" Emma said, her face looking screwed and tense. "I know you shouldn't Dad, what are you saying? You thought I would be your girlfriend?"

He could see what he'd done to her and he felt awful about it. He had wanted to be discreet about coming out with it, but instead he'd put his erection on display for her. He sighed and shook his head when she mentioned being his girlfriend. He really had no idea how he was even supposed to make what he was about to say sound even the least bit rational. The divorce had obviously taken a toll on him.

Robert looked into his daughter's eyes, hoping in a way he could non-verbally reason with her. He cleared his throat and finally decided on trying to properly explain himself, regardless of how ridiculous he ended up sounding.

"No, I don't want you to be my girlfriend, Emma. It's just that I've had your mother for twenty plus years and there's a familiarity that goes along with that. And now that it's gone, I'm just lost. You're incredibly beautiful and I'm stupid and vulnerable and honestly, the sight of you working out...well, it turned me on," he admitted, wondering if just coming right out with an admission was a bad move.

Emma could have easily taken offense to what he'd said and made him leave. He was hopeful she wouldn't do that, though. He really wanted her.

When he said it turned him on, the girl looked to the side towards the doorway as though she was planning a quick exit. Now all she could do was try and understand what he was saying without being rude. This was the most awkward position she had ever been in. "You said familiarity? Do you mean I remind you of mum when she was my age? It makes you think of her and you got confused and found me attractive? I mean it's ok if you find me attractive dad. I am sure that happens a lot growing up. I liked you when I was around fourteen, I thought you were handsome, but obviously that is it right?"

Sweat poured from her forehead some more and she grabbed the towel to wipe it. She still didn't bother to rub her glistening wet tummy or arms before reaching for a drink when she put the towel back.

"Dad this divorce is really getting to you isn't it?" Emma asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Is there anything you want me to do to help?" Of course to her, that question was all innocent.

Robert couldn't just rightly come out with it. He couldn't let Emma know exactly how he felt about her. How would she have taken it if he told her he couldn't look at her the same way again? That she'd never just be his daughter. He saw her as something more and it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that she resembled her mum so many years ago.

"Not really. I mean, I know it's you, Emma. It's not that. You just..." he stopped again, realizing if he told her what he thought of her, she might have just been done with him for good. That was the last thing he needed. There was no appealing to reason. He was being wholly inappropriate, but that didn't deter him. In fact, it made him want her even more.

His eyes darted over her sweaty body. The way it glistened on her tummy drove him crazy and if she knew how much he wanted to drag his tongue over it, she would have thought he was going mad. He finally turned his attention back to her eyes and nodded when she mentioned the divorce getting to him. That much was true. It wasn't that he missed her mum. He was far beyond that. It was that he missed the closeness associated with having a significant other. He missed the touches and the kisses and most of all, he missed fucking. He missed the nude female form and how much enjoyment he got from seemingly every act, no matter how tame or extreme. In all reality, he was probably a nymphomaniac. That could have just as well turned his wife against him, considering she had the sex drive of an eighty year old.

"It really is getting to me. And seeing you and being close to you again...it means a lot. I think that's why I'm feeling the way I have been," he said, looking into her eyes. He reached up and took hold of the hand that had been on his shoulder and brought it down into his own.

"I don't know what you could possibly do to help that would be deemed appropriate given our situation," he said to her, hinting at the fact that the only things she could do wouldn't be appropriate in the least.

The constant stuttering of his words made her frustrated as she stood there. But she soon came to realise maybe it was for the best, did she actually want to hear what he had to say regarding the 'thing' between his legs. As she looked at his face, gazed in to his eyes, she saw his sight drop to her body, soaking in every smooth inch of skin and curve she had to offer in those tight yoga pants. He was actually checking her out she realised, like she was a piece of meat to have fun with, was her dad just like all the other males? Was he so seduced by her that the fact she was his daughter no longer mattered?

"So your confused?" She nodded as he said it is getting to him. "I can understand if you are confused."

Emma offered a weak smile as he took her hand and held it.

"You don't know what I could do that would be deemed appropriate? Dad?!" Emma felt scared, she even took her hand away from him. But she soon calmed down and rested both hands on her hips. "I love you Daddy, I don't want to see you this way. We couldn't do anything that would make it OK? What could you do that wouldn't make it incest?"

Hearing the word incest come from his daughter's mouth cut right through him and Robert had to do everything in his power to collect his bearings and try to formulate some sort of response instead of just standing there dumbstruck as he had for the past couple minutes. He fixed his eyes on her face instead of following the sweat droplets that dipped down towards her breasts.

"I don't know what to tell you, Emma. I'm in a tough place right now. Yes, you're my daughter and I shouldn't think about you in any way but that way, but you're gorgeous and you're a constant reminder of your mother." He stopped and contemplated just taking his leave from the gym and from the house and taking time to reconsider their new living arrangement. Was he really going to be able to stick it out there without fucking her? But maybe that was it. Maybe that was the ultimate way of getting back at his wife. He couldn't abandon the notion all together.

"Can you maybe...just kiss me?" he asked. "If it feels wrong at any point, we can stop and just be done with it," he added, figuring that would be the most innocent of starting points to get things off the ground, if she even allowed it.

With her hands resting on her bare hips her face told the story of her dread. She couldn't believe what she was hearing and couldn't believe her own father was coming on to her.

When he called her gorgeous and a reminder of her own mother something twitched in Emma's mind. Was he getting confused? Seeing his wife as a younger version in front of him? Was he that upset and lonely enough to confuse his own daughter with her own mother and his ex lover.

The actress actually started to lighten up on him, even taking a hand to his arm. "Your confused aren't you? You missing Mum so much you think I am her?" By the way she was talking to him, which was slow and calm, she seemed to have an idea he was mental.

"Kiss you?" She shrieked, her upper lip curling in shock. "You mean a peck right? Not tongues?"

It seemed as if his daughter was softening, but that didn't mean she was going to go through with anything. After all, the way she spoke to him told the story. She thought he was crazy. He knew his only chance was to continue acting as if he was sort of confused and hope she took enough pity on him to give in. It was an awful thing to do, but if he really wanted to get back at his ex-wife, he was going to go through with it.

"I guess I am," he said when she mentioned him being confused. He looked into her eyes and stepped forward, his hands moving to her hips. He didn't give her an answer to the question she posed about what sort of kiss. Instead, he leaned down and kissed her on his own, his lips parting to accept her own.

It definitely was not the type of kiss a father gave his daughter, but if he wanted to know where he stood, it was something he had to shoot for. He pressed his body firmly against her sweaty one, his erection clearly able to be felt through his pants.

"Yes you are you silly fool" Emma mentioned when he admitted he must of been confused. The thought of the kiss now escaped her thoughts, instead she believed it was all over, the case was closed and they would move on and laugh back at it.

Emma's eyes instantly widened when she looked down to see his hands on her hips and he moved in to kiss her lips. She hesitated, moving her head back a tiny bit before they touched. It felt weird to the young English star and much weirder when lips parted and her tongue accidently slid in to his mouth.

Below, as she was concentrating on the kiss, her legs in those tight yoga pants felt his bulging erection which shocked her and made her pull back. Emma had a worried look on her face.

The fact that she actually kissed him back surprised Robert a bit. Maybe it was just the fact that he sprung everything on her so quickly, she didn't have time to really react. But when her tongue found its way into his mouth, he reciprocated, moving his warmly over her own.

That was until she must have felt his cock pressed up against her, causing her to back away from him, a look of pure worry on her face in such a compromising position. Robert's clothing wore the sweat of his daughter's body and when he saw the look in her eyes, he had no idea how to proceed.

"It just feels right, Emma," he said softly, hoping to coax her out of the gym and into her bedroom. It was the only chance he had to save face and make the day not be a total loss.

Even if for a few seconds, Emma had now made out with her father which worried her and made her scared. She also felt something towards him, was it out of love or pity? Should she just make him happy this one time?

When she heard him speak, it sounded like desperation, like he really wanted her. To have her. To be honest, she had no idea what to do, but it was her Dad, she loved him, he wouldn't want to hurt her.

After thinking, she lifted her hand out and held his. Looking to his eyes she was shaking and he would of seen it. "I'll do it once, OK?"

When she said she would do it once, Robert could hardly believe it. His eyes widened momentarily before he gathered himself and acted as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "One time, yes," he said in agreement. He looked her up and down once more, finally taking her hand in his own.

"Lead me to your room, sweetheart," he whispered, his cock still uncomfortably restricted inside of his pants. He couldn't wait to free himself and show Emma exactly it was he had in mind when he started to come onto her. If he had his way, he was going to change her mind and eliminate all of the hesitance.

Emma wasn't as sweaty now, it was slowly drying on her skin yet was still wet in some places. Taking his hand, she didn't say a word and pulled on his arm, taking him out of her gym. The short walk felt like forever for the young girl, she was about to go through with this out of the love for her father.

His sight would of been another joyous one like before, her tight firm ass wiggling in those yoga pants which he would have his hands on sooner rather than later now.

Taking him in to her bedroom, Emma showed him the plain white walls with a few picture frames up. Pictures of Marilyn Monroe and a signed Harry potter poster from her cast and crew members. On a dresser to the right was a picture of her parents, cuddling at the time they were most in love. Emma walked past it, and soon let go of her father's hand as she stood in her room.

Once they were actually in her room, the realization of what was about to happen took place. Sure, Emma still could have backed out, but Robert was confident that once she even got a look at his cock, she'd be game for anything. His eyes darted up and down her body before he stepped towards her.

"You're so beautiful, Emma," he breathed out, his hands moving along her exposed midriff and down to her hips. He brought his body in close just as it had been in the gym, again letting her feel his cock through his pants. He leaned in and kissed his way down her neck, her flesh still salty from the sweat of her workout.

Robert brought his hands around to grab hold of her ass. He grasped it tightly and let out a groan against her as he did. He'd always admired her ass and had secretly wanted to just grab it. Given the chance just made him all the more excited.

Pulling back from her suddenly, Robert reached down and began to undo his belt, needing to free his large cock from the tight confines of his pants. He unzipped them and after hook in his thumbs into both them and his underwear, he pulled them down swiftly, looking in her eyes to see her reaction to his exposed length.

Standing in front of her bed which was neatly made, the star seemed to be shy which was odd for someone who liked to be on screen in front of millions. He seemed to like touching her waist which he did again as they were brought closer together. Closing her eyes, it felt nice the way he kissed her neck, she couldn't deny him that, her mouth opened up as her chin rested on his shoulder. Both of her hands rubbed his back as she became slowly seduced by him.

Her soft yet firm ass cheeks were moulded by his hands, squeezed which brought her closer to his groin and now she could feel the warmth coming from his cock which was poking out of his trousers trying to break free.

It was he who broke away this time, leaving a gap between them. The rustling of his belt made her nervous, this was getting very serious now, there was still time to back out and forget about what had happened. But has he pulled his clothing and underwear down, Emma stared at his cock and looked surprised.

Her eyes widened and she gulped before looking back up to him.

Robert watched her eyes move down to catch her first glimpse of his cock. They widened and then moved up to look into his own. He stepped forward slowly, his eyes never leaving her own. "Have you ever done this before, Emma?" he asked, figuring it wouldn't be her first time. She'd had a lot of high profile boyfriends in her time and he was sure she'd let at least one of them steal her virginity from her.

"I want to see that body of yours," he added, his fingers hooking into her yoga pants, slowly easing them down her thighs, wanting to get a look at every bare inch of her body before he fucked her. It was all pretty sensual and he hoped Emma would get caught up in the moment and let all of those inhibitions go. Robert wanted nothing more than this to become a regular endeavor between the two of them.

Taking in the sight of his cock, she gazed at it before looking to him. Listening to him ask if she had done this before made her seem confused but she nodded. She had slept with boyfriends before, this wasn't something new to her. Feeling his fingers by her waist, she felt her yoga pants being pulled away from her skin and then lowered. Her black panties came in to view now and they were a little wet with sweat.

Once her pants had been taken off along with her running shoes, Emma stood there in her sports bra and panties. Lifting her hands up she took her hair out of it's ponytail and let it fall over her shoulders. She then took off her bra at her own will and revealed the perfect medium sized breasts he would have ever seen. Her nipples were small and her areolas were as neatly rounded.

Gulping, the actress looked and seemed nervous still as she peeled her panties away from her waist and groin and letting them slide down her long smooth legs. She was shaven clean, not a hair in sight and she stood naked in front of her father for the first time as a young woman.

It was a welcome sight seeing Emma start taking off her clothes herself instead of him having to guide all of her actions. If this was going to feel at all natural, she was going to need to at the very least act interested in what was happening. When she took off her bra, Robert's eyes fell to her breasts. He couldn't ever remember seeing breasts so perfect. Not too big, not too small, with nipples that looked as if they were begging to be touched.

As he continued to stare at her breasts, she began taking off her panties and in turn, his eyes traveled lower. The neatly shaven area sprung into his view and made his mouth water. "Your body is perfect," he said softly as she stood there before him naked for the first time. Stepping forward, Robert brought his hands to her breasts, cupping them against his palms. He let her nipples drag across them as he squeezed and caressed the globes.

Leaning in close, he brought his lips to her ear and whispered, "I want you so badly," before pulling back to take her hand in his own. He led her over to the bed and eased her down upon it, joining her shortly after. He spread her legs wide on either side of his body and knelt between them. He grabbed hold of his thick cock and guided the head to her entrance, letting run over her slit and up to rub at her clit teasingly.

Without torturing himself any further, he finally positioned himself properly and brought his hips forward, groaning as he felt his cock slipping inside of her impossibly tight pussy. "God," he breathed out, his eyes finding hers.

Emma was not the confident woman that she thought she was. Maybe it was the circumstances she was in. She would happily be photographed in front of hundreds of cameras, her back up straight and her pose elegant and woman like. But now, naked in front of her own father she stood with a slouch almost, her foot twitching nervously.

"Thanks" she answered, combing some of her brown hair behind her ears to show of more of her beautiful face. Keeping her hands by her sides, she let him cup her breasts and then squeeze and play with them.

Almost shivering as he said he wanted her badly, she looked down to her hand and saw it being held by his. For a moment, she thought he was going to have her touch his cock but instead he brought her over to the bed and gently made her rest on her back. Her feet hung over the bed, her head was just below the pillow and she laid flat until he brought her legs in to a open position so he could glance at her pussy.

"This is really going to happen" she gulped, feeling his cock rub up and down his slit before he pushed in. It made Emma arch her back and moan as she was now letting her father use her.

Back
Top Bottom