Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Story From Down Undella (Natsu Dragneel x Super_Panda_)

Oliver starts to face fucks Cynthia while she was still getting fucked by Charizard. Lucario sits on Cynthia's stomach while Oliver and Charizard both suck the milk out of Lucario's tits.

Oliver then tells Charizard to release Cynthia, he lays down and has Cynthia get on top. He then tells Charizard to start fucking Cynthia's ass. Cynthia lets out a screen of pleasure as Charizard slowly puts all 15 inches into her body. Oliver could feel Cynthia's cum dripping all over his cock. Oliver didn't want to leave Lucario out, so he told her to sit on his face while he ate her out. He could see Lucario and Cynthia making out and getting each other's tits sucked and kissed.

Cynthia moans really loud as she felt both cocks go in her. She didn't have a choice but to orgasm on Oliver's cock. Making it easier for him to slide in her faster. She reaches up and kisses Charizard as they dance their tongues together before Lucario comes and sits on Oliver's mouth. Cynthia and Lucario both kiss and suck each other's tongues in between moans. Cynthia moans loudly. "Ohhh fuck... me more please don't hold back."

Oliver and Charizard both starting fucking her harder and faster, Oliver could feel how wet her pussy was and that made him want to fuck her even harder. Oliver starts to massage both of Cynthia's tits, he heard her moan even louder. While eating Lucario's pussy, Oliver heard her moans get louder and more frequent until she cums all over his face. She tries to get off his face, but Oliver removes his hands from Cynthia's tits and held down Lucario and are her out again. Her body began to twitch uncontrollably and she came again. Oliver let her get off that time and moved his hands back to Cynthia's tits. He then grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss, while he played with her sensitive nipples.

Cynthia moans loudly as she finally orgasms on them panting as she her nipples were still hard. "Ahhh ohh please cum in me." Lucario has her breasts over Oliver's mouth as she spoke. "Mmm please drink my milk as a thank you. And don't mind my voice. The cum helps me communicate with you." Cynthia moans as she whispers to Charizard. "Milk me please."

Oliver drank her milk and it tasted sweet, he also felt like he did a great job considering that Cynthia could barely talk straight. As he got closer to cumming, he told Charizard to stop, Oliver stopped as well and stood up. He made Cynthia and Lucario get on their knees and they both started to jerk off and blow both of them. Charizard grabbed both their heads and turned it towards his throbbing cock and he exploded all over their faces and mouths. They both then turned their attention to Oliver, who instructed them to put their tits together. He soon came over both their tits and watched them like each other clean.

Cynthia was pleased to taste both their cums as Lucario and Cynthia tongue kiss each other tasting the cum of the two males. Both of them got up and smile as they were both clean. "Mmm best sex I had in a long time." Both said at the same time. As they both giggle and sucked on each other's breasts. Tasting their milk as they kept going in front of them before they got on their knees and Cynthia licks the cum on Charizard's cock and Lucario with Oliver's.

Both Oliver and Charizard's bodies twitched as they both sucked their sensitive cocks clean. Charizard looked like he would collapse and fall asleep in any second. Oliver felt like he could fall asleep right away also. Both Cynthia and Lucario looked satisfied and perhaps something they could do again I'm the future.

Cynthia and Lucario smile as they both push Oliver and Charizard to the bed with their finger. Making them both fall asleep. "Heh they are satisfied but we could still go another round. How about we go to Garchomp's room." Lucario giggles and nods as they both head to the room. The next morning Cynthia was up and cooking with just an apron on as Lucario and Garchomp were both unconscious about last night as well. She sees Oliver. "Oh good morning."

"Good mor..." He tried to reply before he saw that Cynthia only had an apron on. "What are you cooking there?" he tried to ask without getting distracted by her bare naked ass. Even in an apron, he tits look like they're about to pop out. He started to wonder what size her tits were in his mind and how he should proceed from here. He would go up for a hug and kiss but his morning wood was still there, and it was sore from the previous night. He doesn't know if he could go for another round or not.

Cynthia giggles as she looks at Oliver. "Oh um pancakes, sausages and eggs with a side of milk." She serves the plate on the table as the nipples stuck out of the apron. "And umm when you two went to sleep Lucario and I went to another room to sleep in." She smiles and has her hands in between her the top part of the apron. "You slept like a log that night. She sat down next to Oliver as she then turn his gaze away from the plate when he asked about the milk and lets him drink her milk. "Heh thats right drink as much as you want for your big day."

"yeah, sleep is my third favorite thing to do!" he said with a smile. When she said pancakes, he couldn't contain himself as he always enjoed a nice stack of pancakes for breakfast. But he couldn't help but notice there was no glass of milk on the table. "Where's the milk?" he asked, Cynthia pulled out her tits and told him he could have as much as he wanted. "mmmm best kind of milk there is! And what big day are you talking about?" he asked.

Cynthia giggles as she looks at him. "Your trip to battle the elite four. I could drop youoff if you want." Shs smiles as she sat on Oliver's lap with her nipples harden. "Think of it as a thank you for the fun yesterday."

"That would be great!" Oliver replied "maybe we can have a morning quicky before we go." he said flirtatiously. Oliver opened his lap a little so that Cynthia could feel his morning wood. "Maybe this time, it'll just be you and me." he said as he started to slip his hand under her apron and slowly started to finger her.

Cynthia moans as she feels his fingers going in her as she grinds on Oliver's morning wood. Making it a tease for him to fuck her.

Oliver pushes all the dishes off the table, slams Cynthia's body faced down onto the table, pulled down his pajama pants and stuck it deep inside her. He was right about it being sore but it was worth it to fuck her once again so soon. She made attempts to get up, but Oliver kept her face down on the table. Every time she attempted to get up, he would spank her ass.

Cynthia gasps as she was put on the table. She could hear his bottom pajamas being taken off. She moans as she tries to look up to see if anyone was watching but gets spanked making her moan louder. "Oliver keep fucking my innocent pussy. Even my ass but please don't stop." She grips the table as she pants in pleasure.

He fucks her harder, he can hear her moans of pleasure. He decided to try something new, he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back while he fucked her even harder. "You like that you dirty little whore?" Oliver grunted out.

Cynthia shouts in pleasure as the pull caused her to go back hard when Oliver and whispers. "Mmm is that all. Garchomp can fuck better.... even Charizard." She was a slut to male Pokémon even to a Luxray.

That made Oliver go wild and as a result he fucked her even harder. He wanted to get deeper into her so he pulled out his cock, flipped her onto her back and began fucking her again. This time, he was able to go full length into her and he could tell by the moans of her voice that the extra inches made a difference. To make things even more exciting, he gripped her shoulders so that he could fuck her even harder and faster.

Cynthia was suprised at how far Oliver was going ad he then turns her around and fucks her harding. She couldn't help but moan really loud. She loved the feeling of getting fuck this hard. Her walls were clenching his cock harder than ever. Cynthia finally let out a moan of defeat as she orgasms hard clenching his cock at the tightest possible as she passes out for a little while. "Be a good girl." She thinks to herself before slowly waking up still seeing Oliver's cock inside her as she pulls out and gets on her knees. Sucking on his cock while stroking she wants to suck all the cum out of his cock.

Oliver thought she saw her pass out briefly, but he wasn't sure so he continued to fuck her. When she opened her eyes, she pulled out and got on her knees. She began sucking his cock, awaiting his cum. But he wasn't going to let her off the hook that easily, he grabbed her by the hair and made sure she took the full length of his cock in her mouth and throat. He could see tears form in her eyes as he she was basically choking on his cock. He only let her out breifly to catch her breath before stuffing her face again.

Cynthia felt his hand go behind her and she thinks. "Damn." She felt his cock all the way to her throat making her choke on his length and took the opportunity to block his cock with her breasts ad she just sucks on his head of the cock then starts rubbing the length while sucking to stop him from repeating his little fun again.

Oliver says "Not so fast... You don't get to insult my performance and get away with it that easily!" He took off her apron and used it to tie her hands together, he then went back to using her mouth however he wanted. He was close to cumming, so his window for things he could and wanted to do was slowly closing.

Cynthia blushes as she was exposed but kept getting her mouth fucked by Oliver. His cock tasted so good in her mouth that she didn't mind. After a while she knew he was going to cum soon and smiles devious while sucking. She uses the pull to push Oliver down and pulls out. Holding his hands down as she rubs his cock with her ass making him cum.

Oliver cock suddenly explodes all over Cynthia's ass. He untied her hands and had her lick and suck his cock clean. "That's a good girl" he said. He then left to go get change, he was excited to go to the Pokémon League with Cynthia.

Back
Top Bottom