Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desiree lay in her bed, staring at the ceiling. She didn't understand it. She was exhausted, but couldn't fall asleep. Maybe it was excitement about the classes starting again. She could hear the other students down in the common room, talking and carrying on. She wished that they would shut up, but it wasn't happening. She sat up in the bed, then stood. She pulled her robe on, took her wand, and walked downstairs and then out of the common room.

Outside of the room, it was obviously much quieter. She leaned against the wall for a moment, until she started to feel tired. “I'm going to walk back in there and the noise is going to wake me up again,” she thought.

“Lumos,” she said and the tip of her wand lit up. “Maybe a good walk will knock me out,” she thought as she walked down the corridor.

Ghalaghor thought that he had gotten over Nilsa. His body was clearly showing that he had still some feelings for her. Seeing how teasingly her sexy body moved when she walked towards him and the glimpses of her naked skin made his cock twitch inside his pants. He let her push him back until he felt the door behind him. The feeling of her hands on his chests made his erection twitch again and caused him to moan softly. The thought of getting punished ran through his mind along with a lot of naughty images. Nilsa's lips touching his caught him of guard. Ghalaghor wanted to answer her question, but he forgot it when she kissed him. He got lost in the kiss and returned it like with passion and love. Her body pressed against his was like a dream that came true. Ghalaghor moaned when he felt the tip of her tongue against his lips and came in his pants when she nibbled on his neck. He wished that this moment could have lasted a little bit longer while he just stood there. His heart was beating faster than before thanks to the excitement of being so close to Nilsa and getting kissed by her. Admiration and love sparkled in his eyes and a happy smile appeared on his mouth only to turn into the goofy grin of a man who had fallen in love again.

Holly walked towards her brother too when he approached her. What would you like to do and where do you want to do it? She was curious about his plans and wondered if he had the same thing in mind even without using their psychic link. We could do so many things while we're outside of the Ravenclaw dorms... Holly took Holden's hand and walked with him to the door that led out of the dorm room. What do you want to do first?

(I'm still waiting that someone bumps into Lyz and uses the situation to their advantage. Where is Siobhan when you need her? Or somebody else before she finds back to the Hufflepuff dorm?)

"I take it from you because you're smart enough to give it." He answered simply. Most of his students wouldn't have thought to question his midnight wandering. But she did. Clever girl. "And yes, two now, inclusively. Though the first was a lost little first-year. Lucky me." He answered her, his voice dismissive and humorously sarcastic. "And I certainly wasn't going to invite her to the potions chamber. She might blow something up." he laughed, taking her arm gently and leading her through the hallway toward the chamber. He carefully noted her shaky gasp as he touched her, and how her words trembled as she spoke next. While Holiday might be able to tempt men wihtout effort, Archon was not without his own tricks, mostly sensing the attraction or emotions of others. Her shakiness could be fear or attraction, and her agreement to accompany him sugested the latter. Interesting. Tempting.

Her cold, slender finger touched the band of runes on his arm. "Hm? Oh." he said softly, realizing her question as she spoke it. "Each corresponds to a state of mind, a frame of mental being. Call it a religion or a personal philosophy." He said. "Ten different states, each with its own meaning or prupose." He said, adjusting his wand and guiding her around a corner to a doorway. A quick rap in the wooden portal caused it to open into the potions lab, where desks and cauldron stands awaited students. Without a pause he led her through another door to a personal lab int he back, wiht shelves wrapping the stone walls, wide space around a central cauldron, several tables and benches, and potions held in cabinets.

"Now, what shall we occupy our time with, little lion?" He said, giving her a little smile as he paced to a large tome on a podium in a corner. "Felix Felicis, Elixir to Induce Euphoria, Amortentia- a love potion? I do wonder what it would smell like to you." He teased gently flipping pages.

(So, I editted my earlier post and added something before Holly left after Kristopher talked to her.)

Lyz wandered around after she had gotten lost again. She got the feeling that she would never find back to her bed. If this went on, then the other students would find her in the morning. Lyz didn't notice that she was walking up a stair until she nearly bumped into an open door. She knew that this wasn't the path that led her to the Hufflepuff rooms. Lyz wanted to turn around and go down, but her curiousity won over her fear of getting caught. She sneaked through the open door and gasped when she saw that she was inside a tower. Lyz didn't know that the astronomy class would be in this room and walked around to explore it. She thought that she was alone and wasn't very quiet while she wandered around. Her heart was beating now fast, but this time not out of fear. She was kinda excited about wanderind around in one of the classes at night.

A satisfied smirk making its way across Nilsa’s lips, the Headmistress left the man stunned, weak in the knees...and deliriously happy where he stood. It was rather...amusing, what with how the day’s events have unfolded. First, she sees her niece for the first time in...many, many months, and ends up teasing the girl both verbally and physically until her panties are soaked through...then this. Now this...this...whatever it was, she did not expect. The goofy grin replacing the happy smile he was wearing previously, Nilsa knew that Ghalaghor had fallen hopelessly in love with her again...which is the way it should be. A bit smug about the punishment and its...results...she leaned back against the desk, and waved her hand in a dismissive gesture. “Now...why have you decided...you must tell me such important information now? Have you seen a prophecy concerning me, or one of my students?” she broke the silence, getting straight to the point. Her blue eyes on him, her lips curved into that...sinfully tempting smile of hers...there was no denying that Nilsa was a breath-taking, stunning woman...one who could have every man falling onto his knees in front of her, if she wished. One leg lifted...the robes parting to expose quite a bit of a slender thigh before it folded over its partner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristopher Royal was a solitary man, one who preferred the quiet to noise...especially of late. His golden eyes drifting closed, he remembered his days as Auror...and of the day his entire world turned upside down. A light breeze stirred the man’s black hair, making several strands sway over his closed eyes...and brush over his cheeks. Night has fallen hours ago, casting a navy blue blanket over everything. There was no accursed sunlight...for it was now starting to make his skin itch, and his eyes hurt. Stars twinkled in and out of existence high above, and for a moment he studied the brilliant display...not bothering to name any, but simply enjoying their celestial beauty.

Below this open space was a classroom, which tomorrow he will begin teaching students. It was a rather... interesting, and frightening thought, yet a reality nonetheless. Kristopher forced his gaze from the sky above, casting his eyes over the Forbidden Forest and the land beyond. Not long after, he found himself heading downstairs...where various noises were echoing off the stone walls. His fingers tightened around the silver flask, and hid it within the folds of his robes. He has not yet taken the potion...for really, taking the potion was admitting that he was one of them. "Who goes there?" came his deep, rumbling voice. There was a stern note in the syllables, and it was difficult to see him, since shadow clung to the man like a cloak.

Realizing that it was a student -albeit, a scantily-clad female one-, Kristopher relaxed...though not completely. The shadows released its hold when he stepped forward, revealing a strong, firm jawline... golden eyes, and hair black as midnight. His hands were hidden, yet there was no mistaking the muscles underneath his robes. "You should be in bed," he told the young student. "It's late, and classes start tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fascinating..." Holiday breathed, tracing her fingertips over the runes before slowly, reluctantly, pulling the hand away. A light pink spreading along the girl's cheeks, not clashing her fiery red hair, but rather, emphasizing it, she followed him down and through the hallway. It was not only the glowing band of runes she found so...interesting. His muscles were thick...bulging, even, and that quiet strength was only made apparent whenever she was touching his bicep. Why does it make me so...happy, that he didn't invite this other girl to the potions chamber...and that he wasn't interested in her attire? Wondering what Archon thought about her, Holiday was about to speak up and ask that very same question...when they reached the Potions Chamber. It was just how she remembered it. Through another door, and she was in a personal lab, with shelves wrapping the stone walls, a cauldron placed in its center, several tables and benches, potions held in cabinets.

Holiday's eyes snapped back to him at the question, and her heart quickened at the endearment. Little lion... It didn't exactly help that he gave her a little smile while saying it... that sort of smile that said he knew something and she didn't. The girl's green eyes glowing much like a cat's would in the darkness, she followed him to the podium and started nibbling on her lip. Unfortunately...she had a pretty good idea what Amortentia would smell like to her... Mostly a mixture of dark spices, an underlying smell of danger and sunshine...and perhaps a touch of something else. "Professor, why don't we try and make a potion I haven't done before?" she asked, now flashing him a rather smug look. "You've gone over Felix Felicis, Elixir to Induce Euphoria...and Amortentia last year. Challenge me a little bit." Potions was one of her favorite classes, after all.

Fiery red crackling over her shoulder, numerous strands falling to lay against her cheek, Holiday stuck her tongue out at the man playfully. Her chin cheeky, it wasn't but a heartbeat later that she was resting her arms along the podium's top, stretching to take a look at the tome. Her breasts strained against the tank top she was wearing...making it rather obvious their lush shape and weight. "What else do you have in this musty book of yours?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Synclair did his final rounds, making sure that everything was in its place. Of course his mind did wander at times...but late into the night, he was finished. Hopefully class tomorrow will be interesting and entertaining for the students... His lips curving into a smile, the man stretched his arms high above his head, his shoulders popping and bringing a bittersweet relief. With a groan he ran a hand through his hair...making dark brown stick up in the back while he moved back towards his cabin.

Desiree heard voices, so she hugged the wall and approached the other corridor. She couldn't make out what they were saying, but she heard two distinct voices, she was sure of it. Down this hall was the Potions classroom, and it was either two students messing around, Archon and another student, or Archon and some staff member.

“Nox,” she whispered and her wand tip extinguished obediently. She peered around the corner as the door closed behind...someone. Well, that ruled out two students. Without knowing exactly who it was, she only knew that it was possible that she could get into incredible trouble if their business was official, but one of the reasons that she stayed in so much trouble anyway was her curiosity. But then, the potions master WAS head of Slytherin House, and despite his attempts to act pleasant towards the other houses he still showed a little favoritism towards his own. Not to mention that she had a built in reason to talk to the potions master anyway, and quidditch captain, and best friends with the headmistress's niece. It was a perfect storm that would allow her to find out what's behind that door. She yawned and walked towards the door, and having done so a thousand times already, she felt comfortable doing it in the dark. She still held her hand in front of her body slightly, as walking into the door and smashing her face would provide the other students with a bit too much amusement at her expense.

She made it to the door and reached back with her fist, then pounded on it forcefully seven times.

Ghalaghor nearly drowned in the afterglow of the wonderful kiss and the handsfree orgasm it had caused. He knew that he was in love again and he wouldn't deny his feelings towards Nilsa anymore. He felt how his cock got hard again when he saw her tempting smile and the exposed skin of her tigh when she lifted her leg. Ghalaghor fell down to his knees and walked towards his crush. He looked up at her and stared into her eyes with love and admiration in his own. Nilsa's words made him come back to his senses. "Yes...it was about you..." He tried to remember what it was, but it had slipped out of his mind. He didn't know that it had already started to fulfill itself on its own thanks to what had happened tonight. "Could you...kiss me again?" Ghalaghor longed for the touch of her soft lips on his mouth. He had hopelessly fallen in love with her and would do anything as long as he would be rewarded afterwards. Heck, he would even endure being punished only to make Nilsa happy. Ghalaghor was already thinking about how he could get in trouble so she would punish him.

It was a little bit too dark for the first year Hufflepuff even with the light of the stars filling the classroom. Her eyes weren't made to see in the dark like a cat or a vampire could. Lyz bumped into a few chairs and other things while she walked around, causing a lot of noise. She nearly jumped when she heard a deep voice coming out of the shadows. Lyz was a kinda frightened, but she calmed down a little bit when she saw that the man who had asked her the question was the new teacher mister Royal. Her eyes looked at his muscular body and wondered how it would feel against her hand. "I'm Lyz..." She blushed softly and tried to get more words past the knot in her throat. "I couldn't sleep and wandered around, only to get lost again and again. This school is like a maze..." Lyz knew that the classes would start tomorrow, but she didn't move nor did she turn around to leave. Her heart was beating faster than usually thanks her frightened state. So he's a vampire...that doesn't mean that he will bite me, right? Lyz had hurt herself when she walking around earlier in the dark. Her left arm had a small scratch on the side and a few drops of her blood dripped out of her wound.

Despite Archon's impressive self-control, it was hard to keep his eyes from wandering down to Holiday's chest, ample and perky as it was. With some effort he kept his gaze on hers, a little smile on his lips. As he opened his mouth to respond, there came a loud knocking at his door, through the classroom. "Why don't you take a look?" He offered, taking her hands in his and placing them on the book, knowing somewhere in the back of his head that she would manage to find one of the... less-conventional potions contained in the tome. Sometimes, a book was too effective. With a glance at her as he moved to the door, he realized she was still wearing his cloak, looking cute and adorable wrapped int he overly-large garment.

He tore his gaze from her, whispering quietly. "Remain quiet, you're not supposed to be here." He said and closed the door to the private lab, moving to the classroom doorway and opening it, wide, so nothing in the room was hidden. His eyes quickly took in the figure in the door. "Well, it would appear to be the evening to find students out of bed. Miss Desiree, you should be in bed. Why are you here?" he said curtly, combing his fingers through is hair. His green eyes studied her intently, watching, judging. "I've already heard that you've gotten yourself into trouble with Professor Weaver, do I need to take you to the Headmistress for being out of bed as well?" He threatened. He really didn't want to have to deal with this now, not with the beautiful Holiday alone in his personal lab, and all the possibilities therein.

You fully know what I like to do, so why do you ask? Holden reminds his sister as they back towards the door. He leads his sister out the door after making sure the coast was clear. which spot should we hide in, 1, or 3. he names off random numbers that correspond with popular spots to hide for the two of them in the past.

“Professor, please. I don't mean ta intrude, but it's the other students. You see, they're all bein' entirely too loud and, as crazy and daft as it sounds, I feel almost too tired to fall asleep.” She tries to look around Archon to see if there is anyone behind him.

“Hmm,” she thought. “Nobody in the main classroom. Private lab, perhaps? So strange...it was definitely a girl's voice, but where else would she be? Hiding behind the door, maybe? No, Professor Archon was nowhere near that stupid, not stupid at all actually. He'd already heard about the little encounter with Professor Weaver. Probably best not to even acknowledge that little bit of his question.”

“I don't mean ta wander the halls, Professor, and I don't mean ta disturb a busy man, but you're my last hope. And please don't tell Ms. Nilsa on me! Why, I surely don't know what I'd do if I had to explain to her why I'm outta bed in da first place. I'm just so tired, Professor.” She gets dramatic now, her voice turning more into a whine. “I don't wanna fall asleep in any of my classes tomorrow, especially Potions, you know how I love your class! It's my favorite one! Even though I'm stuck with a bunch of Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs that couldn't brew sweet tea if they bought it already made. I'm just here to ask you for some Valaran root (she has never pronounced this word correctly) that I can chew on. I'm not askin' you to break...many rules, and I'm not gonna tell on ya,” she says, yawning.

Holly giggled inside her mind. Of course she knew what he wanted to do, but asking him was kinda fun. Mh...spot three sounds good. She followed her brother to one of their favorite hiding spots where they could make out and have some fun without getting disturbed by any students or teachers. Only one of the many ghosts could interupt them. They got one time disturbed by Peeves who had giggled while he was watching them the whole time.

Fun indeed, Holden return, mentally chuckling as he led the way to a hidden room behind a few statues. It was one of Holden's personal favorites, as it was large enough to do most anything. Once they got in, Holden mostly closed the door so they get back out easily later. So, I came up with an idea on the way here. It's been a while since we played truth or dare.

Holly followed Holden into the room that was hidden behind the statues. Oh, truth or dare! Can I start? I want to chose dare. She knew the rules of this game and how it was supposed to go, but that didn't mean that she couldn't do it with having some fun.

Nilsa couldn’t be more pleased, seeing the Professor crawl on his hands and knees towards her… gazing up into her eyes with love and admiration. It was amusing, how simple men were… and how easily they can be manipulated. “You saw me in a prophecy…? What did it detail, exactly?” A hand reached out towards him, a fingertip lifting his head once again, so that their eyes met. Those bright blue eyes warm...her lips curving into yet another smile, and while it was just as sinfully delicious, sinfully tempting as the smiles she has worn before...there was also something else, lingering along its edges. “I could...yet I could not. Choices, choices…” she whispered, her warm breath teasing his lips as the woman bent down further...her eyes sparkling like sapphires from the very depths of the ocean. “Ghalaghor, I need you to remember what it is you saw in the prophecy…” she told him, a note of seriousness leaking into her voice. What if her actions brought about some greater evil? A great misfortune? If that is the case...she must do whatever it takes to make sure it doesn’t ever come to fruition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A first-year...I should have known. Kristopher debated what to say next, whether he should be scolding the girl, or helping her get back to where she should be. His golden eyes thoughtful, he studied the young girl named Lyz...not her state of dress -or lack thereof- but rather, the little details of her face. Her eyes were a bluish-grey, and her hair a wavy auburn, which brought out dimples in either cheek. There was a black bow atop her head...which kept the hair out of her way, apparently. “You couldn’t sleep?” he finally spoke, his rich voice breaking the silence that had fallen between them. “Tomorrow is an exciting day...not just for you students, but for us teachers as well… I remember when I first came here as a student…” Kristopher got lost so many times himself, what with the twists, turns, hallways, moving staircases and the like. His head bent forward, a shadow falling over his eyes while threads of black came to lay against his cheeks, and over his eyes. Both of his hands curled into fists, his entire frame trembling like a leaf as he caught the scent of blood. Being a vampire had both its perks and its little curses...this being one of them. His nostrils flaring, he ground his teeth together, his canines already growing longer...more pointed. “You should head back to your room...before you get lost further…” he managed, his voice no longer rich, but rather gravelly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holiday tilted her head, studying his dark eyes and how the shadows played along their surface. It was rather breath-taking, in her opinion...and for a moment, she wondered how they’d look, if lust or love was shining within the depths. “I can take a look?” she asked, eyes blinking with surprise. Professor Archon never allows students to look through his books...so it almost felt like an honor. Her hands tingling from the warmth of his, and wishing she could do something about it, the girl grinned. “Great! I’ll see what I can come up with…” The black cloak fell forward over her shoulder, almost falling off entirely given how big it was. Holiday lifted a hand and went on to fix the problem, unknowingly revealing quite a bit of her breasts meanwhile. At his next words, she lifted those bright green eyes, and gave a nod to let him know she understood.

Mm, what do we have here…? Holiday thought, flipping through the pages carefully as not tear any. Several caught her eye, but each one she dismissed, for she’s either done them before, or has heard something about the potion. Finally...she found two that she would like to try and concoct, that is, if Professor Archon was willing. Her fingers traveled across the page, following the words as she read its passage. “Nebula Hypnotica…” she breathed. “Mist of sleep...or this Attraction Potion…” Honestly, she was intrigued by both. If there was enough time...and they had the endurance, she’d love to brew both. The first one she definitely wanted to try was this Attraction Potion. It wasn’t nearly as dangerous as a Love Potion, but rather...it brings out the hidden feelings of a person towards another. Done with looking, Holiday hesitantly approached the door, mindful not to make any noise. Is he done yet…?

Ghalaghor had always thought that Nilsa was beautiful even when he was still a student. He had a crush on her and hoped that she would notice him someday or that he would find the courage to talk to her. Now, after the kiss, he loved her even more. Ghalaghor was conflicted, he had still some feelings for Katya. But how could he be together with two beautiful women without making them feel that he cheated on both of them? Besides, could he decide weither he wanted to be together with Nilsa or with Katya. Ghalaghor got pulled out of his thoughts when he felt a finger lifting his head up until he was looking into the eyes of the headmistress again. His eyes began to glow white all of a sudden and he began to speak with a voice that sounded like he was a chain-smoker. "When the doused flames of love get ignited by the spark of a kiss, it will begin. A new year in a school full of magicians, filled with several naughty secrets. Some will be revealed, some found out, but most will be kept a secret. But don't woory...nothing will leak to the outside of this schools walls." This was one of his more normal prophecies. Ghalaghor's eyes returned to normal and he looked at Nilsa with confusion. "Strange...that's one of the most normal ones I ever had...maybe it has a second part..." It wasn't unusual for him to see a prophecy split in more parts than one, but there wasn't a clue weither this one had another part or not (it can, but only if you want to. Should it have something bad in it the next time?).

Lyz looked at the teacher when he told her that it was late and that she should leave. She didn't know a single thing about vampires except for the tales of the fairy tales, but she didn't know if they were true. Lyz walked a little bit closer to Kristopher to see if he was ok. She had no bad intentions and just wanted to help him. A drop of her blood fell down her arm and landed on the ground. The next thing she knew knew was that she was laying on the ground while the vampire Kristopher was drinking her blood. Lyz wasn't afraid or scared of this situation. She felt some kind of arousal, probably a side effect of being bitten. A moan escaped her lips when he was done. Her clothes were torn into shreds and her pussy was wet despite the fact that he could kill her. Being used like a meal by the vampire was kinda erotic for her. She didn't care if she got turned into one too and moaned again. Lyz had spread her legs and hoped that he would fuck her. She felt very horny and needed to be filled. Her hands found his cock inside his pants and played with it to show him that she was ready to be used as his mate too. Lyz was still a virgin, but she kinda knew that this wouldn't hurt so much.

hhhmmmm dare so early, let's just start out easy, "we have to use our voices for the rest of the game," his challenge spoken. "I choose truth"

Ok, this was an easy dare. Nobody would hear them as long as they didn't get too loud. "What were you thinking the last time when our link got severed for a few minutes?" They had a psychic conection, but it got interupted for a short while. That happened only once each month and never lasted longer than up to five minutes.

"Hhhmmmm, how quiet and lonely it was without you. Truth or dare" he chuckles as he answers the question. Using his voice with his sister was a little weird, but he could adjust.

Holly had thought something similar when she felt the interuption of the psychic link. It was random when the special conection to her brother got cut off for five minutes. Holly didn't inow why or how that happened, but she felt kinda alone when it happened. "Ok, this time I chose truth." She wondered what kind of question he would ask her. It was strange for her to speak to Holden by using her voice instead of just using their psychic link that conected their minds mentally.

“‘When the doused flames of love get ignited by the spark of a kiss, it will begin… A new year in a school of magicians, filled with several naughty secrets. Some will be revealed...some found out, but most will be kept a secret. But don’t worry...nothing will leak to the outside of this school’s walls’...” Nilsa mused out loud, proud that she had a photographic memory… especially in moments such as these. “I agree, that is a normal prophecy...however, it’s related to Hogwarts...and to my...guilty pleasure...so it’s nothing that should be disregarded. Please inform me if you see any more visions.” Her lips curving into a smile, she leaned in… her breasts straining against the silvery-green robes she wore with pride. “Thank you… Thank you for telling me…” she purred next to his ear. “Why don’t I...reward you…?” Her fingertips stroked down the man’s chest...nails stinging through his robes, but in an unpleasant way. “After all...you did help me out quite a bit, telling me…” Guiding him up onto his feet, Nilsa moved back..only to reach up once she was sitting fully on her desk, fabric pooling around the woman’s slender waist. Underneath the robes, she was wearing a thin scrap of silk… her nipples poking through the material with excitement. “You get to watch…” she whispered, one hand trailing down her stomach...making the robes fall off her hips, and down onto the floor. The silk revealed itself to be a slip, protecting her skin from the robes...and boy, was it sexy as hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One moment, Kristopher was standing across the room, saying that the girl should leave… and the next, he found himself on the floor, looming over that same girl...fangs sinking into tender flesh. The taste of her blood exploded on his tongue, and when arousal heightened its flavor… he moaned, sinking his fangs in deeper while yanking her body up against his. Clothes were shredded somewhere in the process...and yet, he couldn’t bring himself to care. All he could care about was having more of her blood...tasting it, feeding upon its power… In the back of his mind, he knew that he should pull away and stop, push Lyz away… yet he could not do it. Finally...after a few long moments, Kristopher managed to pull himself away, panting, hungry for more. Gold eyes clashed with bluish-grey...and her hands found his hardened cock through his robes, forcing a moan from his lips while she played with the great length. “No…” he growled, his voice gravelly, rich...greedy and pure, undiluted sin. “We… No, I...I can’t…” His muscles trembling against hers, he buried his face into the crook of her bloodied neck, every inch of their bodies meeting.

After helping the young girl, Katya took to flying through the halls once more, finding a window and resting on the sill. It looked out behind the castle, the witch taking in the beautiful view of the Forbidden Forest stretching out in the night, the moon hanging over it to watch over the labyrinth-like woods. Sharp falcon eyes picked something out below, something moving away from the castle and back towards that direction. A man? Ah, their groundskeeper and fellow teacher she'd had the pleasure of catching up with earlier. He was up, and so was she, and the blonde was still not very tired.

The falcon took off from the window, wings wide as she glided down close to the grass. Coming down just over the man, she perched on a small tree branch near his path. Having a bit of fun, she kept in her falcon form, gazing at Synclair with her deep blue eyes curiously.

Synclair was just fixing to head inside his home, to hopefully get a good night’s sleep before the excitement could make that impossible...when he realized there was one last thing he had to do. With a half-happy, half-exasperated sigh, Synclair shook his head, softly laughing. “If my head wasn’t attached...I would have lost it a long time ago,” came his murmur, while gathering his things together. Of course he knew that he was rather...well, absent-minded… but isn’t everyone, at one point in time or another? Once he finished the task at hand, a sigh of satisfaction left his lips this time around. “There we go; now we’re ready for tomorrow.”

A falcon came to perch on a nearby tree branch, and Synclair smiled at the sight. “Hello there,” he greeted, bringing out a small bread piece from his pocket and offered it to the bird. “Are you hungry?” he asked. “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.”

[[Yeah, so I reported that post, gonna ignore that...]]

In an Animagus form you couldn't talk or quite do most things a human could, so Katya couldn't say anything or laugh about the fact that he didn't recognize her, having some fun tricking him. She leaned forward, beak touching his hand and taking the piece of bread, nibbling it down and swallowing it. Giving a content caw, she cast out her wings and lifted off, moving to hover a bit above him so she might land on his shoulder or arm if he offered it, careful with the sharp talons extending from her feet. She wanted to keep playing along, see how long it might take him to guess at her true identity, or when she'd just change of her own accord.

"Hhhhmmmmm, do you have a crush on anyone?" There seemed to be somethings they could hide from the link, but they were few and very very select. Most information went through, which was why the twins were very good in school. Only one had to be paying any true attention to what was going on and they both would have it memorized. A useful skill, and one that would hopefully be of use later in life as well.

(I reported that post as well.)

Ghalaghor listened to Nilsa repeating the same words he had just said a few minutes ago. That was a rather normal prophecy compared to the visions he had in the past. One time he had seen how someone would die in an accident. The worst about that vision was that he couldn't do anything to prevent it from happening. "Yes...I'll inform you when I have more visions..." His eyes were glued to her sexy body, watching every movement she made with love, lust and admiration in his gaze. Ghalaghor looked forward to his reward, hoping that she would kiss him again. He wouldn't care when she'd never allow him to fuck her as long as she could make him have an orgasm by just kissing him like she had did to punish him. Ghalaghor watched Nilsa undress and stepped a little bit closer to have a better look at her. A soft moan escaped his lips while he was staring at her beautiful and sexy body. His cock was rock-hard inside his pants, bulging with the need to be freed out of its prison and yearning for the feeling of a warm and wet pussy around it. He was glad that she allowed him to watch her masturbate and hoped that she'd give him a sample of her pussy juices so he could taste it.

Lyz didn't know what just happened. One moment she was standing in front of the new teacher and the next second she was laying on the cold floor with Kristoph on top of her and his fangs deep in the flesh of her neck. It had hurt for a very short moment, but the pain got replaced by pleasure very quickly. A moan escaped her soft lips when she felt how the sharp teeth sank deeper into her. Lyz began to feel light headed and very aroused at the same time while her blood got sucked out of her body. Her pussy was now soaked with her juices and her hands were stroking his cock through his pants. Lyz groaned when he pulled his body away, but not from pain. She was a little bit disappointed that he had stopped to suck her blood. Lyz tried to stand up and fell down on her hands and knees. She giggled like she was drunk or high while she crawled towards him. "You look like you could need a helping hand or two..." Lyz didn't listen to Kristoph and began to take his cock out of his pants. The air in this classroom was filled with the scent of dripping wet pussy and it was clear what she wanted. Her hands gripped the teachers dick and began to move up and down to make it hard again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom