Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Galneyr's eyes rolled up as the vibration from Shiana's moaning sent waves of pleasure up his body. Pre cum already started dripping out more and more. As his thrusts picked up speed, his ballsack kept slapping into her wetness, covering themselves in her lovely juices. His growling became more like roars and howls as a great heat already started building up deep inside. A boiling mixture of primal lust was building up pressure. Self satisfaction only could do so much for him, and resourcing to that five or more times a day for weeks might be enough for most "uninspired" mortals it wasn't enough for his race. On any other time, he would drag it out first and make them beg for it in the end. Now though, he can't have it. He needed her attention. Now!

Galneyr's voice was nothing but animal sounds, but he managed to look down into her eyes and force out two words through his jagged voice right when the dam inside him broke. "I'm coming!" He forced his cock deep inside Shiana's mouth and thrusted wildly when the torrent of hot cum exploded out. His back arced up violently and his body shaked as he howled into the air. Waves of his seed poored into the poor things mouth, splattering all around her face. By the moon he didn't knew he needed it so badly! The spasms of his body cause him to loose balance, falling on his side while still screaming and howling in bliss. His cock slipped out of her mouth as sprayed all over both of them. His climax lasted surprisingly long before his cock stopped releasing seed, but even then it remained hard as he briefly caught his breath.

The young Elven lass stepped forward into the inn; her dress rather tight and /very/ revealing around her sexy, young body... herself moving upstairs for a room, hips swaying as her auburn hair cascaded across her breasts and face. Herself pausing in the hallway.. furrowing her brow as she pressed her ear to a door, catching the last minutes of the sex session within the room... her pussy wettening at the sounds, herself chewing her bottom lip as she ran two fingers beneath her dress, plunging them into her cleanshaven, cute little cunt right there in the hall; moaning rather hard after a few minutes of it.

Shiana kept never stopped sucking on Galneyr's large cock nor did she stop to lick it whenever she could as well as moaning while he was fucking her breasts and her face at the same time. She didn't care if others could hear her and just focused on the thick and big canine dick inside her mouth. The feeling of the lycans member moving between her tits was turning her on so much that she had to absorb her own pussy juices to keep them from getting on the floor below her. Shiana noticed that the werewolf was ready to empty his balls when she felt his knot swelling up and pressing against her gelatinous body. She gulped down his delicious and thick semen as fast as she could, but he came so much that she had to absorb the rest. It took her only a few seconds to get the whole load inside her body one way or another and to clean up the mess. The sound of someone masturbating outside of the room as well as the scent of arousal didn't escape the horny changeling. "Why don't you come in and join us? The more the merrier..." Shiana hoped that whoever was behind that door would enter and let her have a taste of her wet pussy. Maya could have some fun with her or the changeling could get one of her cocks out and fuck her in case the goblin was still too exhausted for sex. And then there was the third option of them all having some fun. Galneyr and Maya could fuck Shiana while she was eating out the elf girls pussy.

As scared of lycans as she was, Maya was exhausted from her romp with Shiana and had been falling asleep and waking up again. She was surprised to see that Galneyr lasted so long, and even after cumming like he did he was still hard.

That was when she heard a squishing sound just outside the door. Heaving herself off of the bed again, the hermaphrodite goblin staggered over and opened the door to see an elf girl getting off to the sounds of Shiana and Galneyr having sex. "Can I help you with anything, Miss?" she asked, feeling blood rush to a certain masculine point in her body, causing it to point out at the elf girl.

Herself gasping a slight as the door swung open; chewing on a bottom lip as she straightened to view Maya.

"Err.. I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.. to disturb."

It was clear the Elven lass was rather embarassed, herself twinging in the cheeks a bright red as she looked to the floor; her thighs wet with her own juices as her eyes trailed down to Maya's crotch.

"O-Oh.. you have boy parts, too..? That's neat..." Herself giggling a bit coyly as she blushed even deeper, her nipples pert and visible against the fabric of her light purple dress.

Galneyr shuttered as the last bit of his climax spurted out. "Finally" he quietly moaned to himself, taking a few seconds to catch his breath as he watched his juices get absorbed by the cute little changeling. He wasn't anywhere near making up for the lost time he had, but at least it wasn't so bad that he couldn't help himself, for now. Then again, watching Shiana take in the immense load he just released just made him even more horny. As if that was even possible. To make matters more interesting, he suddenly got a sniff of another interloper just outside the door. He actually heard her first when she was just walking down the hallway, despite the miasma of pleasure that was over him. He just wanted to wait and see what was going to happen. So to greet her, he picked up Shiana, still on his knees, and turned her around so he was behind her. He placed her on top of his still hard member, which was stiff enough to be a seat for her. The juices running from her slit lubbed his cock, causing him to pre cum again. When the door opened, he looked out to the elf girl with lustful eyes while licking up Shiana's neck to give her a show.

Maya eyed the elf girl's body, noting the delightful curves beneath the skin-tight dress. Her maleness throbbed in front of her, almost level with the elf's pussy. She took the girl's hand, the one that wasn't currently occupying her vagina. "Why don't you come in?" she asked with a coy smile. "You're looking a little... lonely... standing out there."

Leading her into the room and seating herself on the edge of the bed, the goblin introduced herself. "I'm Maya, by the way. What's your name?"

Stepping in afterwards Maya a touch nervously; her pussy dripping as she looked over Shiana and Galneyr upon the bed.. herself sitting quietly, her posture rather perfect as she chewed her bottom lip, cunt soaking through the fabric of her dress.

As Maya spoke, she looked to her, eyes catching at her cock. "My name is Triss, a pleasure.."

Maddie scribbled furiously in her notebook, trying to make sense of the bizarre mating ritual taking place in front of her. Apparently when a goblin shemale and a slime shifter liked each other, werewolves and shit were supposed to bust into the room and start humping everything. Well, everything but Maddie in her dark corner, which was a surprisingly jizz-free zone. She had a feeling that she'd never quite understand all this sex nonsense no matter how many notes she took.

Lena sighed as a nice, mellow orgasm rippled through her, the quivering folds of her insides massaging Melusine's body from head to toe. She reached down and petted her vulva and the fairy inside her by extension. "Mmmm, this is so nice," she said. "Nobody's just been nice to me during sex in like forever. I think this is the first time in months that I've actually had an orgasm. I'm not sure what you get off on, but you can just do whatever you like at this point, okay? Go deeper if you want, or really just wherever, I promise I don't mind."

Shiana giggled when she got picked up by the werwolf and moaned at the feeling of his large cock sliding into her wet pussy. She was tempted to let one of her two cocks out, but she kept them inside her body. Galneyr's entire member vanished into her snatch without even reaching her womb. She was very stretchy and got only stretched to her limits by an old dragon whose member was very huge even by dragon standards. And the amount of cum he produced in his old days...Shiana wished she had met him sooner when he was still young and could shoot more semen out of his cock. Maybe she would have changed into a dragoness and stayed with him for the rest of their lives while she gave him a lot of children. Her juices were flowing out of her pussy so fast that she had to absorb them along with Galneyr's precum. Shiana's body was already very full with sexual energy, but there was always room for more. She began to glow again while she was riding on the werewolfs rock-hard throbbing erection. Even his knot had disappeared inside her wet pussy, but she had no problem bouncing up and down on his shaft. "Oh, another one to join us...the more the merrier...how about you get on my cock...and Maya fucks your ass? I'm Shiana, by the way...and the lycan below me is...huh, I think he never bothered introducing himself...or I forgot his name..."

Melusine liked the feeling of Lena's pussy walls clamping down on her body and massaging her. She had her own orgasm thhanks to this, but she wanted more herself. The small water fairy heard the elf girls words and thought that this wasn't such a bad idea. Melusine slithered deeper into Lena's pussy until she got into her womb where she touched the walls of it. Her hands even tickled the entrances of the tubes that led to the ovaries. This was something that she never had done before and she began to like it. a new tentacle formed out of the water and started to slither gently into Lena's urethra.

Galneyr was all too much enjoying the scene unfolding in front of him. He almost didn't here Shiana mention about his name. "Heh, I don't think I have. I apologize for that. It's been... oh so long since I had some fun that I couldn't help stop myself. I must thank you for that relief by the way." He reached around in front of her to squeeze her breasts. "The name is Galneyr, and I would be more than glad to provide my services." He whispered that last part into Shiana's ear, licking his lips as he humped her. His romping just continued to pick up, still holding her by her sweet breasts. He loved the idea that Shiana had. The sight of three incredibly sensual women in the same room was almost making him dizzy. He even had a little mini orgasm inside Shiana over the idea, never slowing down his lovemaking. "I never had meant a changeling before, did you know? This would be only nicer if someone else here also looked like a were." He chuckled in his grizzly voice. Galneyr leaned forward, causing Shiana to get on all four as he continued to thrust. He then took a quick look at Maddie in the corner, a little perplexed as to why she hadn't joined yet. "And I don't think I heard your name little deary. Why haven't you joined yet? Is there something wrong?"

Maya smiled, putting her hand on Triss's moist pussy. Her spire throbbed with readiness. It was only a minute before the goblin grabbed the elf around the hips and quickly placed her on her member, penetrating deep into the girl's nethers. Though she could feel that Triss wasn't a virgin, Maya moaned at the girl's tightness. "G-gods... so... wow..."

----------------

Out of curiosity and bored with his unsuccessful search for a party to join, Míchon entered the bath house. The dark elf paid the fee, quickly stripped out of his clothes, and entered the bath without ever checking to see if it was empty or not. Ripples spead across the surface of the water, massaging Lena's back and going up the tentacles Melusine was using to pleasure the high elf girl.

Triss was indeed very tight; her cunt sopping wet as she was pulled into Maya's cock, her eyes going wide as she let out a long moan of satisfaction, bucking her hips hard into the girl as she entered. Triss' tight, perky ass pressed hard against Maya's hips, grinding and gyrating backwards as she moved her hands to release her own dress, exposing her young, flawless Elven body to the group.

Maddie was startled when the werewolf acknowledged her presence. The skinny necromancer looked around to make sure he didn't mean someone else, but sure enough she was the only one in the corner. "Hello," she said, giving him a genial wave. "I'm Maddie. Don't mind me. You wouldn't enjoy my body very much, I'm afraid. Not quite alive, you see."

Lena's eyes crossed as the little fairy started fondling her fallopian tubes, and when the twntacle started wiggling its way up her urethra, she could only manage a ridiculous braying groan at the new sensation. This sealed the deal, she had to find a way to keep her new fairy friend around on a permanent basis. A sudden ripple made her turn her head and realize that Michon had arrived, which probably meant things would get pretty awkward soon.

"O hai," she mumbled in her pleasure delirium. "I can haz chezbrgr?"

Míchin looked over in confusion, his mind only partially registering what he had heard whilst trying to figure out if he had accidentally stepped into the wrong bath. "Lena?" He shook his head and stepped out of the bath, grabbing his towel to at least have some modesty as he exited. "Gods... I'm such an idiot... must've gone into the wrong room..." he muttered.

----------------

Maya thrust into Triss almost like an animal. Which was normal for a goblin. Her member rubbed all the right spots within the girl's innermost parts, bumping into her cervix every now and then. The hermaphrodite moaned again, releasing a large amount of her seed into the moon elf before collapsing on the bed. "Gods... so tired..." she mumbled, her eyes closing.

Lena drooled a bit, still enjoying her internal stimulation way too much. "Pretty ssssshhure there'sh on...on...only the one rooo-hooo-hooooooommmmm..." She couldn't quite finish her sentence before another orgasm washed her with a wave of bliss and relaxation. She might as well have been gelatin at this point. But still, she had a point, the whole place was one large open communal bathing area. There might have been a few private nooks and crannies here and there, perhaps even a badass private grotto for high rollers, but there were no gender separated rooms.

Shiana couldn't stop moaning loudly thanks to Galneyr fucking her without slowing down. She absorbed his ejaculate when he had a mini-orgasm and pressed her body against his. She loved the feeling of his hands on her large tits and didn't object when he changed their position again. The idea of showing her talents to him caused her to grin. Shiana couldn't remember when the last time was that she changed her appearance for her partner. She had a similar transformation process like Galneyr had went through a few moments ago. "I'm now a werewolf too...but I won't stay this way..." One of her now canine cocks had come out during her bodily changes and was throbbing between her legs. Thick light-blue milk came out of her stiff nipples while precum leaked out of her member at the same time. She had noticed that Maya had finished fucking Triss, but the moon elf could still join the lycan and her for a kinky threesome.

Melusine continued her assault on Lena's body with her tentacles and her hands. She wouldn't mind becoming the personal toy of the elf girl as long as she could bath in her juices whenever the hunger overwhelmed her. The small water fairy came slipped out of Lena's body after she had brought her to another mind blowing yet orgasm with her gentle ways. "I hope you liked what I did to you...that was my first time being inside someones pussy and womb." The tentacles made out of water had retreated too at the same time when Melusine had gotten out of the elf girls wet snatch. "I hope that I can do something like this to you again sooner or later..."

Galneyr thought that Maddie was different in some way. Poor thing he thought. She doesn't know what she's missing out. As for the others, Shiana wasn't the only one that wanted the others to join in. Galneyr's lust for everyone was just as strong. The only possible difference was that he intended to make the first move. Before that though, he turned back to Maddie with a comforting smile. Then he turned his attention back to Shiana and lifted her off the floor, still humping away deep inside her. "Not even wet on the legs. How are you able to take in so much?" He then proceeded over to Maya and Triss and before anyone could say anything he laid Shiana on top of them on the bed, making a Maya/Triss/Shiana sandwich, with himself leaning over them so as to not crush them. His paws traveled down to their bodies, massaging their bodies as he gave each one a lick on the neck with a growl. Only then he started hammering away behind Shiana again, his precum now pouring out as a little stream as his huge muscles surrounded the ladies. "Alright then Maddie," his voice barely hearable over his grunts and smacking of skin "watch very closely"

Lena scooped Melusine up and gave the tiny fairy a dainty kiss on the cheek, though due to their size difference it was like one of those giant slobbery kisses you get from a great dane when it's happy to see you. "Heh, you can do that whenever you want," Lena said, settling back down into the warm water. "I think that's the first time that, like, anyone anywhere ever has gotten their fallopians fisted. That was like some kung-fu shit."

Shiana felt the same way about Maddie like the lycan did, she thought that the necromancer girl was missing out on all of the fun. "I'm made out...of goo..." The changeling managed to get some words out between her loud moans. Her whole body was slimy enough and provided for enough lubrication which was the reason why even someone well hung like an incubus or a giant could fuck her tight ass and stretch it to its limits without lubing his member up. Shiana only absorbed all of her own juices for two reasons. The first one was that she didn't want to dehydrate and the second was that she had to absorb her semen or else her cocks would shrink and vanish until only the one she was born with was left. Shiana loved how Galneyr kept fucking her after he had picked her up. She gasped when she got thrown on top of Maya and Triss who where still laying on the bed. Her hips continued to move back and forth until the head of her goey cock was pushing against the moon elfs ass. Shiana noticed how exhausted the goblin hermaphrodite was and shared some of her stored sexual energy. Being trained, used and turned into a cum-hungry nymphomaniac gave her not only the ability to absorb sexual energy, she could even convert it into magical energy and use spells this way. Shiana had used a combined mix of her stamina restoration potion and a healing spell to give Maya enough strength for at least two or three more rounds of sex. She had planned to gather enough sexual energy and save it for Maddie, but first she needed a potion or artifact that could work as a catalysator. Either that or a spell book and an experienced magic user who could teach her a spell that could turn the undead girl back into a human, even when it would be only temporary. The feeling of Galneyr pounding her sopping wet pussy again caused her own canine member to enter Triss' tight ass.

Melusine smiled at Lena while she got raised up to her lips and closed her eyes before she got kissed. The small water fairy didn't mind to revieve a big and wet kiss like from a happy and excited dog like a great dane. She placed a series of tiny kisses on the elf girls lips and looked at her with a smile and a soft purplish blush on her face. "Yeah, that was my first time doing something like that to someone. Did you like the tentacles? I hope that I didn't overdid it...but I can use them again at any time and place you want." Melusine flew towards Lena's chest and began to mumble a few words. She had casted a spell that jump started the production of milk in the elf girls breasts. Lena would get another cup or two and her nipples would become a little bit bigger too. "Just a little something in case I get thirsty again..." The small water fairy licked her lips and looked at the nipple like she couldn't wait to drink some of her friends milk.

Maya resigned herself to the fact that she was being smushed under Triss and Shiana by Galneyr. The goblin couldn't really move; having that much weight on her body pinned her to the bed and restricted her motions. "H-hey... could ya... ease up... a little?" she asked, her voice sounding squished. Her fingers tightened against the bedsheets. "Please?"

----------------
Míchon stopped and turned back to Lena, thinking about what she had said about there only being one bath. "One bath can't hurt," he mused. "Not like I'm gonna try to rape you or something..." He returned to his spot in the bath, easing himself into the water. The dark elf's gold eyes had a questioning look in them, but he seemed afraid to ask what was on his mind. "Hey, Lena..." He paused, uncertain. "What... what exactly happened in the... the forest...?"

Galneyr responded to Maya's plead by sitting up above them on his knees while with one hand lifting Shiana up as well. His hand on her groped at her squishy boobs as he continued to thrust, causing her to thrust into Triss' ass. His pre cum was like a steady trickle. With his other hand he reached down in front of him and started massaging Maya's clit. "There, does that make you feel better?"

Lena shrugged. "Fucked if I know," she said. "That forest was weird. Mantises everywhere trying to crash on my couch. I stopped keeping track after we found that bag of cocaine." Cervantes surfaced from beneath the water, a tiny shark fin tied to his back and a litten sized snorkel in his mouth.

Maya sighed in pleasure, enjoying the feeling of Galneyr massaging her clit. "Ooohh..." She could feel her cock hardening once again, slipping into Triss's pussy with ease. She began thrusting gently, countering the back-and-forth motions already going.

----------------

Míchon nodded, looking down. "I thought you might say that..." he said, sounding more than a little upset. He looked back up at Lena, visibly struggling for words. "It's like... I have this... this blank spot..." He paused, taking a breath to steady himself. "One minute, I was bleeding out, Gale and Erica standing over me... the next, I was in a dark room, with a young man telling me to get ready for something. Never said what, just 'get ready...'"

"Ohhh, that," Lena said. "Yeah that was probably buttsex. You got sexed in the butt and then you locked it away in a memory hole. I do that with stuff all the time. Like the other day? They totally overcooked my eggs at the cafe? Bam! Memory hole. Not gonna spend my time remembering crappy eggs."

Back
Top Bottom