Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Support Staff (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

Eric was about to answer her then a bunch of their coworkers showed up. Once that happened he was too busy scowling to notice Cleo blushing, luckily for her. This was supposed to be a nice, quiet, intimate meeting with Cleo was going sideways. Eric glared at them, drumming his fingers on the tabletop & occasionally flipping the bird with his other hand. Finally though things settled and he leaned across the table, closer to Cleo so that the others couldn't hear.

"As for Tory, yeah, she's still around. I mean, Paris was just a fling, which is over. I guess..." he paused to take another drink of his lager.
"I guess sometimes people who work together closely can get a little bit of sexual tension. But uh... that's over, so you don't need to worry about seeing me naked again." he said in a joking tone.

She smiled through his explaination, but then he went and ruined it. That wasn't going to work. She wanted to see him Naked. Her smile faded and she looked away, a bit sadly.

While the two spoke, Keck and his boys appeared at the door. They recognized Eric, but not the gorgeous female sitting across from him. While the guys found a table, Keck walked up to them. "What's up my man? And who is this enchanting creature? Hey, I'm Keck. If you don't mind my saying, I overheard what Eric said. Will you have any trouble seeing me Naked cutie?"

Cleo laughed, "Not at all big boy." Her voice was a dead giveaway and Keck recognized it immediately.

"Hey Keck. Me & Cleo were having a drink. By ourselves.". Eric said the last sentence slowly, emphasizing it.
"Besides, no one wants to see you naked. Ever. Although on a related note, did the penicillin get rid of that 'thing' you caught a couple months ago in Thailand?"

He becoming progressively irritated with the continuing train of interruptions. He'd pulled her out here to talk with her and... well, he wasn't sure exactly. He wasn't really even sure why he was getting so angry.

"You know Cleo, if its getting too crowded in here we can go somewhere else." he said, making sure that Keck was edged out of the comment.

She smiled at Keck as he leaned into give her a hug. "Damn girl, you look amazing! Will you let me take you out one night?" She grinned and hugged him back. "We'll see Keck. Eric, I'd love to, why don't we head back to my place?"

She knew he didn't have any food at his place, she wondered if he had realized she hadn't bought his groceries.

Keck grinned as he saw the two flirting, and as Cleo got up to go to the bathroom, looked at Eric and said, "I'ma tell you this once, I wouldn't let that girl out of my grasp if I had her. Watch yourself Eric."

Eric grinned a little when she agreed to leave with him, although she needed a quick detour first. Then keck spoke to him, almost challenging him. Maybe it was just that his temper was a bit shorter than usual since he was a bit hungry due to the lack of food at his place. He'd planned to grab some fast food at lunch, but ended up with the cold shower, and had again planned on some cheap bar food, but they'd had to leave early.

"You know better than to push & threaten me, right Keck?" He growled.

Keck was about to say something, but then Cleo reappeared. Eric just smirked, put some cash on the table, and hooked his arm through Cleo's leading her out. Eric again opened her door for her, and the drive back to her place, although actually quicker with Eric's 'special' brand of driving, seemed much longer to him. But finally they arrived, he parked in the first spot he saw and got in the elevator with Cleo.

"Are you sure you're okay with this? I mean, I wouldn't want to inconvenience you or anything."

She waved good bye to Keck, who simply smirked at her. She looked down at their hooked arms and grinned up at him, happiness shining from her eyes. She got into the Land Rover, and rolled her eyes. He might be driving an SUV but he was definitely still a guy. Rev the engine and GO!

They got home, hmmm she liked the sound of that, and rode up the elevator to her fifth floor penthouse. They exited into the entrance way, and she took her keys and unlocked the door. Two overexcited furry bodies barreled into her, greeting her with a flurry of barks and tail wags. "Hey boys! Missed me?" She knelt down to greet them before sending them back with a hand signal. "Come on in Eric. They'll be a little hesitant, but let them scent you, you'll be fine after that." She didn't tell him what would happen if those boys thought he was a threat.

"Hey guys." he said, holding out a hand for each of them to sniff.

Eric liked dogs, they were basically people, and he had no fear when he put his arms out for them. When one jumped up and all here's on his face, he knew he was in.

"They look like sweeties." he called ahead to Cleo as he move up to meet her.

It was a nice place, much nicer than his, which made him a little self-conscious considering all the times she'd been in his. He pushed it to the back of his mind though.

"So uh... did you want to watch a movie or something while we're here?" he asked still looking over the fruits of her impressive transformation.

The two dogs deemed him safe and went to lay in front of the couch as Cleo led the way to the living room. It had an open floor plan, the kitchen looking over the dining room, with a little bar and stools between the two. The living room was a circular depression in the floor, a long white leather couch on one side, a huge flat screen television on the other side against the wall. A hallway led down to the guest bedroom, the guest bathroom, and her room, the large master bedroom.

A balcony wrapped around, from the dining room to her bedroom, which looked over a botanical garden. "Welcome to my home. Sorry, I just realized I've never had you over... Want another beer? I got the good stuff!" She walked over to the kitchen, leaning down to grab the beer on the lower shelf of her fridge. "Make yourself comfortable, pick a movie from the cupboard." She moved around the kitchen, opening the beers and making a quick snack. Within five minutes, she had the beer on the coffee table and a plate of sandwiches for the two of them. "What did you pick?"

Eric smiled up at her when she brought him a beer. Despite his profession he didn't drink a lot, and was a bit of a lightweight. A couple more beers and he might have to spend the night. He took the beer he gave her, a nice imported one, and very cold; very delicious. Just like her sandwiches. He groaned happily as he bit into one, happy to finally have his hunger start to subside. One of his hungers anyway. But as one hunger dulled, the other started growing stronger. A hunger she'd lit with her new look & wardrobe.

"Umm. Top Secret. A classic." he said.

He did have a certain preference for comedies, probably from having such a serious & tightly wound profession. However, despite liking the movie, he found himself distracted by his old partner's new appearance as she sat.

"Thanks for taking care of me, Cleo." he said suddenly.

And he didn't just mean the beer & sandwiches, or the stuff she did on the job, but all the extra stuff she did for him too. He was starting to realize something about her.

She grinned and stuck her cute pink tongue out at him playfully. She grabbed her own sandwich, before lowering the lights, leaving on the kitchen light on, creating a soft glow in the living room. She turned on the television and started the DVD, laughing as she realized what he had picked.

"The Three Stooges?" She asked, laughter evident in her voice. She made herself comfy on her couch, curling her legs up under her. She slowly trailed her fingers down her leg to her shoes and began slowly untying them, the ribbons leaving long red grooves in her leg from where they had been tied tightly. She placed her shoes on the floor and began massaging her legs, groaning quietly in pleasure. "I love the shoes, but hate the outcome. My feet are killing me." She complained as she took a sip of her beer, a dark brew imported from Germany. She had it delivered, and she loved it.

At his sudden words, she looked over, a soft look on her face. "You are welcome Eric." She said softly before turning away. Sarge, wanting a rubdown, jumped up and pushed Cleo into Eric, before making himself comfy next to her. "Well, come on up brat!" She said sarcastically as she rubbed him behind his ears. "Sorry." She said turning to Eric and realizing exactly how close their faces were to each other. She had been pushed into his chest and so had a hand on his pec to keep her steady.

Having Cleo so suddenly pushed against him came as a surprise; having her so close, her hand on his chest. Eric blushed slightly, took a deep breath, licked his lips, and bent forward, pressing his lips against hers, bracing himself with his hand on her thigh. After a few tense seconds, he broke their kiss.

"I um... sorry. Don't know why I did that. I hope it's okay." he said, his voice a husky whisper.

Speechless, Cleo simply nodded, her eyes wide open as she looked at him. She was shocked that he had kissed her, it was that easy. A thrill ripped through her as she smirked at him before switching positions and straddling his lap, grabbing his shirt and hauling him to kiss him.

Her tongue darted out to lick upon the seams of his closed lips, begging for entrance.

Eric managed a surprised 'Huh?' when she practically jumped on him, grabbed him and kissed him passionately. On instinct, he opened his mouth for her, letting her tongue in & wrestling it with his own. One of his arms tentatively went to her hips, his other slowly sliding up her thigh, seeing if she would stop him when he tried to slide it just a little under her dress.

The hand on her hip slid up to her head, holding hers against his gently as he moaned into her mouth. He wasn't even thinging about this anymore. He had this beautiful creature here, practically jumping on him, and he was going to see where this was going. Finally though, just as his fingertips started to slip up her thigh and under her dress, his erection obvious to her from how she was straddling him.

"Damn Cleo..." was all he could say.

Damn Eric. Who knew you could kiss like that?" She said, panting for air above him. She felt his fingertips against her thighs and smiled at the sensation, settling herself in his lap as The Three Stooges continued behind them. Her own fingers played with the collar of his shirt, dipping below the fabric to brush against his sensitive skin there.

As she was getting ready to kiss him again a cold wet nose landed on her warm thigh, just above her knee. She startled, badly, falling off Eric's lap as she hatted Sarge's nose away from her skin. "Stop! No tickling!"

Eric moaned as she teased him, slipping his warm hand farther up her leg, reaching mid-thigh before she suddenly jumped off his laugh. As soon as he realized what had happened, he laughed, hard.

"Maybe... maybe we should move somewhere a little more private?" he asked as his eyes met hers and he gave her butt a tiny squeeze.

He wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her tight against, face to face, his rigid manhood pressed against her hips through their clothes. Eric was slightly flushed, breathing a little heavier than normal, he was obviously enjoying himself just as Cleo had hoped. He bit his lip, his eyes flicking down her form as he held her against him.

"That sounds perfect." She answered before taking his hand and leading her out of the living room and down the hall. She opened her door, and turned after he had entered to close her boys outside. "Stay out of trouble Sarge."

Her bedroom was light and airy. She had an armoire on the left wall, but what took up most of the room was the large king sized, four poster bed, with gauzy black lace curtains hanging from the top. It had vine work on it, and fake vine roses climbing up the wood, in dark red and purple colors. The right wall had the double doors which led out to the balcony, which had two Lounge chaises and a small coffee table in between them. A door to the left opened up to the walk in closet which led to the large master bedroom, done in black and white marble.

"Is this comfortable enough?" She asked as she turned to look up at him. Without her heels, she was even tinier, and she loved the feeling. Her pussy clenched tightly in arousal and she smirked at him from her spot. She slowly moved back and sat down at the end of her bed, putting up one hand to coax him closer.

Eric grinned like a kid as she led him room to room until they arrived at her bedroom. It was pretty much what he expected from a girl like her in a place like this; bright, airy, and well-appointed. His eyes flicked from side to side & from furnishing to furnishing, although they never strayed from Cleo for too long. When she spoke, he looked down at her with a grin.

"More that comfortable enough, doll."

He walked over to her and bent over, kissing her again, sliding his tongue into her mouth and moaning. SUddenly he wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her up and holding her against him, their faces level with the other's as they kissed again. Still kissing he turned around and sat down on her bed, Cleo now perched in his lap.

"You'll tell me when to stop, right?" he asked with a mischevious grin.

He started kissing her neck, then began trading off between kissed, suckles and nips as he slowly moved down her exposed neck.

"Ohhhh yessssssss." Her head fell back as she pulled him closer, sitting in his lap. She absolutely loved the sensations running through her right now. She wasn't inexperienced, but she had never allowed it to go any farther than kissing, handjobs, and blowjobs. She wasn't a blushing virgin, but she most certainly had never had a man deep within her.

She looked down at him as he suckled her skin above her collarbone. Her dress was pushed up around her waist and she ground down against his erection, her pantries soaked already.

Cleo's words made Eric smile a bit in the midst of their kiss, he interpreted her words & tone to mean 'go for it'. And he was. Eric was getting very into it, losing himself in the moment. He'd completely forgotten their professional relationship; no throughts of fraternization rules or potential future consequences. Just this moment.

He pulled his mouth from her just long enough to pull her dress up over her head and toss it somewhere. He took one of Cleo's hand and placed it on his belt buckle, his meaning obvious. That moved back to her, gently rubbing her slit through the growing wet spot on her panties his other hand was fast at work on her bra, getting off surprisingly quickly. Of course the removal of her bra allowed his questing mouth to continue to move lower, with agonizing slowness kissing, sucking and nibbling his way across the gentle curve of her breast to her delicious little nipple,t easing it with his mouth.

Cleo was so surprised that it took her a moment to start undoing his belt. He had her nearly Naked in seconds. She quickly stripped him of his belt and gasped at his mouth on her nipple. Her breasts were extremely sensitive, and she had cum before from just stimulating her nipples. Even now she could feel her pussy clenching tight and begin the climb up towards climax.

She wasn't going to go alone.

She quickly unzipped his pants, her small hand slipping through the opening and slowly wrapping itself around his hardened cock. Her mouth opened into a little 'o'er of shock at his size and she looked at him. Did he know, that she had never had sex? She didn't have her hymen anymore, but no man had ever stuck his cock into her pussy.

Eric moaned against her breast as she grabbed his cock and started stroking him. In response, he switched breasts, teasing her other nipple with his mouth, gently rolling the nub around in his mouth. He could feel her pussy starting to twitch as he gently stroked her soaked lower lips, knowing she was close. He wanted her to get as many orgasms as she wanted tonight, starting before he even got inside her.

"Come on doll, no need to hold back. I'll take good care of ya." he managed before going back to sucking and licking her nipples.

Slowly he stopped teasing her pussy through her soaked panties and started to slid his fingers between the thin, wet fabric and her soft, smooth, warm skin. With almost agonizing slowness he ran a finger through the silky softness of her slit, barely dipping into her wet womanhood.

His words caused her to cum, her entire body tensing in a soft orgasm. Her pussy gushed over his fingers, soaking them as she cried his name. Her head fell back, hair falling down over her back. Her back arched, pressing her breasts up against his mouth.

"Oh god... More Eric... please!" Her soft breathy voice was sex itself. She had a sexy voice already, but her climax caused it to become even sexier. When the final waves of orgasm ebbed away, she looked at Eric, eyes half-lidded, as she bit her plump lower lip.

When her siren voice called out his name, it sounded more beautiful that normal. He just chuckled when she cried out for more as she soaked his hand. Oh, she would get more, but it would be on his timetable. She'd been teasing him all night, and he was going to return the favor a bit.

Slowly he pulled his hand from her panties, his fingers literally dripping with her juices, making sure she saw what he did next. One by one he put his fingers in his mouth, sucking each dry in turn with a loud 'mmmmm'.

"You're delicious, doll. But I want to sample straight from the source..."

And with that he fell backwards onto the bed, his head near the headboard. He pulled Cleo down on top of him, and with just a little difficulty got her soaked panties mostly off (hanging around one ankle, but at least not obstructing what he wanted). He grabbed her by the hips, and much like with Tory, pulled her onto his face. But where Tory had simply been about lust & need, there was a true passion in this. As he gently licked her still quivering clit. When she had begged for more, he knew exactly what she wanted; it was exactly what he wanted; true sex, sick throbbing cock deep inside her clenching womanhood. But he wanted to show her everything he had tonight, so she would have to wait just a little bit longer.

Slowly he licked up one thigh, then the other, then up side of her pussy and then down the other, almost as if using his tongue to lap up her juices and clean her. Finally he started to lick the length of her seeping, silky slit. He was positioned perfectly for Cleo to grab her headboard and have some real leverage, if she was coherent enough to notice.

When he spoke, her body shook as her mind realized exactly what he had said. She had no time to voice her approval since he moved quickly, and before she could say yes, he had her body up by her headboard, her pussy hovering o er his mouth. She tried to think about she had gotten there, her panties hanging from her ankle, but at the first touch of his tongue, she forgot ...

Her whole body quivered as he set about making her feel amazing! Her hands grasped the top of the headboard and she gasped out his name. She couldn't control her body, so it kept jolting and writhing out of his tongue's reach as she danced above him. She cried out again, arching up as another orgasm swept up her spine, her pussy gushing, soaking his face with her sweet juices.

Eric gave her a few last licks just for good measure before pulling his face away from her womanhood, for a second connected to her by a couple thin strands of her juice. Slowly he scooted up a little under her, bringing them face to face as Cleo straddled him, his cock jutting straight up, mere inches from her dripping slit.

"So Cleo, think you can survive one more?" he asked, slightly moving his hips to brush the tip of his cock against her pussy lips.

Back
Top Bottom