Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (the musical)

Squishypink

Supernova
What up bitches! I noticed a distinct lack of medieval RP happening and no shortage of interest in said topic. This is being carried over from a previous thread that actually wasn't going anywhere. So let's get an interest check, who's in for sum happy fun times in ye olde era?

Quests!
Chivalry!
Sex!
Shadowy NPCs in a tavern!
Shadowy NPC sex!
Monsters!
Angry monsters!
Shit son, calm down!
Angry monster sex!
Genre awareness!

Post in this thread if you're interested in getting your chainmail on. I want to go with a vaguely fantastic setting with a low magic level (nobody going magical super saiyan or anything like that). Everyone's free to do whatever the hell they want and hit the fourth wall with a sledgehammer if the mood suits you.

This sounds neat! I'd like to make an alchemist/archer who brews crazy potions, deadly poisons and the best tasting ale you'll find in all corners of the land! If its alright with you.

I would like to join be the knight in training to work his way up with the little magic (healing minor injures, and to make fireballs from his hands) to be the best knight he can be!

Go ahead and make a profile and you can start wandering around this oddball little world of ours.

Feel free to make a profile and join in! We can always use more Orcs! :)

Back
Top Bottom