Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Living on a Thin Line (Novocaine & Sweetnothings) [Incest, Enslavement, Futa]

Joscelyn did her best to ignore the glare. It made her feel uneasy, but that was a feeling she was going to have to get used to. Her sister didn't radiate warmth and happiness whenever she saw her. To be honest, the younger sister didn't know how she felt about this. In a way, she liked being treated how she was. It was how she was supposed to be considered. It felt right being beneath Jacqueline. Finally, she had a place. On the other hand, her more sensible side knew this was wrong. That side was slowly starting wither away. It was a good thing. Joscelyn didn't want any second thoughts when it was time to do something big for her sister.
Slowly, she replied, "I do belong to you." Her voice was soft and almost inaudible.

Her head rested on Jacqueline's protective shoulder, all of her fears and aches washing away with the water. It felt nice for the few minutes before her sister suddenly spun around. She watched with curiosity as the soap was mixed with the sponge. Out of surprise, Joscelyn almost dropped it, but thankfully she caught it in time. She blushed deeply and glanced at her sister as she explained what the younger sister had to do. "O-okay." Biting her lip, Joscelyn began scrubbing her sister from the hip up, careful not touch her breasts on purpose. It was hard having to look at Jacqueline as she worked. Eventually, her eyes fell to the floor as she cleaned.

"I remember that. It's not hard to remember. My friend made me trip and skin my knee. Either way, I did come to you crying. I was too scared to go to mom." She smiled slightly and gazed up at her sister, nodding quickly and continuing to wash her sister's body. Her hand "accidentally" grazed over the flaccid cock, just to see what happened. A small sigh left her before her chin was captured by Jacqueline. "I know now. I don't want to disappoint you." Her eyes closed quickly when their lips connected, eliciting a soft moan from her. Joscelyn's hand let go of the sponge as her lips pressed against her older sister's lips back. It surprised the teenager how quickly her walls were crumbling.

Out of all partners Jacqueline had kissed, the motive had been out of pure lust and that they were her ticket to slaking the thirst. With Joscelyn however, things were different. It was a first for her, kissing someone who she actually cared for. Of course, this only fueled her twisted instincts that this was something to subjugate further. Bend her to your will. That whisper inside her mind made itself known again.
Breaking the kiss, Jacqueline growled in a low tone "Pick it up and do it properly."
As her sister bent down to pick up the sponge, Jacqueline smirked at her body's natural reaction of seeing her beneath her. It pleased her. Her cock responded out of instinct alone, not out of arousal. Gripping her little sister's wrist, she forced her hand onto her breast, started moving it to get the ball going and simply said "Scrub."

Servitude of menial tasks always pleased Jacqueline to administer, it created a tangible feeling of being above someone. And that was exactly how she viewed herself. Above others.
Gazing at her little sister, every move she made fed Jacqueline more information of bending this little thing to her will. By now her cock had grown large again. "I do believe I said for you to scrub every inch of me, did I not?" Jacqueline made a pause, she wanted to hear that voice say yes in that meek tone only her sister could produce. A good thing Jacqueline took her sister when she was so young, so impressionable.

Satisfied with the work for now. She ran her slender hand over Joscelyn's cheek, a quick "Good" was all she gave.
"Now finish yourself up. Can't have a filthy pet now can I?" Her eyes squinted for a second towards her sister, as to put weight behind her words. "You've got 5 minutes. After that I will turn off the hot water and wash you again in ice cold."
There was no hint of a joking tone in her voice but she let Joscelyn figure it out what would happen if her instructions were not followed.

Toweling herself off, she left her younger sister in the shower. A quick note of the time from the microwave in the kitchen, 6:48, on her way to her wardrobe. The unruliness of her penis had subsided by the time she got there. Pondering what today's outfit would be. Snickering to herself, she was taller than her sister, not to mention she filled out in more areas than one. Yet there was still clothes here that would fit her new pet.

'You idiot. You can't do this. Not yet. She has to know that you aren't going to submit yourself so easily.' A voice scolded her. Joscelyn came up with a million reasons as to why she did so. The main one being the pain and that she sort of liked it. It was a terrible thing. The younger sister had made a vow to herself to not let Jacqueline get to her, and here she stands kissing her back. It took a lot of strength to not run away, but she would come back. She had nowhere else to go.
Joscelyn was in a small haze when the kiss was broken, but she heard her sister nonetheless. She bent down to pick the sponge up, careful to keep her eyes down on the floor. It wasn't out of submission; she didn't want to see that huge cock. She squeaked in surprise when her came came upon Jacqueline's breasts. She nodded quickly and began to scrub with a goal.

The younger sister was surprised that they didn't manage to have sex in the shower. It was probably for the best considering her cunt was sore enough. Her hands moved over Jacqueline's body, making sure soap covered most of her. It was okay if she couldn't see her own back. A small sigh left her lips, barely audible, but still there. She looked up with a stunned expression, thinking she had done something wrong. "Y-yes..." her voice was small and weak, but it would give her sister that sick satisfaction. Either way, Joscelyn made an effort to scrub every inch as she was afraid of the consequences.

At the foreign touch, she flinched and made a scared sound. A small smile from the appreciation appeared on her lips, and she nodded. "Thank you." She listened to the next set of instructions and almost jumped with glee. At least her request wasn't completely ignored. Joscelyn nodded and smiled. "Okay. Thank you so much." She turned around and faced the wall as she scrubbed herself raw. It felt good to wash off and not smell like sex.

When she felt like 5 minutes was done, she turned the shower off and grabbed a towel, drying herself off. She spent an extra two minutes just looking at her skin, covered in small bruises that will turn into bigger ones. As long as no one else saw them except for her sister and her, everything was okay in a way. With an upbeat smile, she turned and walked to the bedroom to find Jacqueline. "I'm done. What do I need to do now?" It was a question she regretted instantly, which she bit her lip as a response.

Running her fingers over the fabric before choosing today's attire. A marine blue tank top that didn't hide the fact that it's sole purpose was to show cleavage. Not to mention that without a bra, her nipples made clear outlines in the fabric. Pulling on a pair of yellow hot pants, she tucked her flaccid penis and let out a soft sigh. Skinny black jeans completed the outfit for today.
Hearing light feet on the floor, Jacqueline greeted her sister with a smile, sizing the towel-clad thing up from top to toe. Yes, that'll do nicely. Prowling over, she gripped the hem of the towel and yanked it off, exposing Joscelyn's naked stature.
"First. You will get used to being naked in front of me. Which is why you won't be allowed to wear clothes today. Please me and I may give you the right to wear any." Tilting her head to the side as she rested it in her open palm, Jacqueline didn't even notice that she had licked her lips. "Look at you, covered in tokens of my affection." Jacqueline poked at a particularly big bruise. "You've always been a pretty girl. But with my marks, you're beautiful." Beaming a genuine smile towards her sister, she continued in her mild tone. "You'll make yourself useful as long as you are with me."

Fishing out a lengthy ruler - a weapon of choice - Jacqueline smacked it against her open palm for effect. "Now for your next task, Breakfast." Before Joscelyn had a chance to respond Jacqueline smacked the ruler menacingly in her hand again. "I will hear no protests. I will guide and instruct how I want it, and you will obey." Pointing the ruler beneath her sisters chin, forcing her to meet her steely gaze, she continued with an icy chill in her tone "Do I make myself clear?"

With ruler in one hand, Jacqueline put her hand on Joscelyn's ass and steered the young girl into the kitchen. While her house could not be described as extravagant or spacious, her kitchen made a good effort that such an impression has originally been faulty. Everything was neatly in order. Rows of clean areas, frying pans hung off the bright white wall, cupboards well stocked with various appliances. They told a silent tale of how Jacqueline enjoyed cooking. But today it was time to school her sister in the culinary arts. The choice of a ruler as... Motivating tool, seemed all the more fitting. "I will administer one smack for every mistake you do, so listen closely unless you don't want to be able to sit for the next day." She was going to enjoy this.

Jacqueline perched herself on the dining table and crossed her leg over the other, curiously watching Joscelyn. Then she begun, firmly instructing her little pet where she could find appliances, ingredients - and how to mix them into an omelette. A part of her scoffed at how painfully basic this was, but she could summon patience when needed to - rare as it was.
In the midst of it all, she smacked the ruler harshly over Joscelyn's naked ass. "I said to be firm with cracking the eggs, otherwise you'll get bits of the shell in it." She had a lecturing tone, and while Joscelyn couldn't see it, Jacqueline admired the bright red mark she just left.

Joscelyn was comfortable wearing the towel over her cold form. The air chilled her body after the warm shower like it was nothing. Now, she had to face her sister's cold stare. It was cruel having to stand there and be watched like a hawk. Sometimes, Joscelyn wondered if she would ever leave the comfort of her house and "escape". It was highly unlikely considering there was a voice in her head that told her that she liked it; she couldn't deny it. A shy blush covered her cheeks while she felt Jacqueline's gaze on her covered form. A gasp left her lips when the towel was ripped away from her, leaving her shuddering body in display.

"B-but....i-it's cold..." she whimpered meekly. It was an effort that would fall on deaf ears. Why would Jacqueline care after giving her the bruises? Things started to make a little more sense. Her sister always had a thing for seeing her in pain when they were little. After deliberating what she should do, she nodded and kept her eyes to the floor. A shiver ran through her body at Jacqueline's words. A pained hiss left her lips at the poke to her biggest bruise. "Beautiful my ass..." she muttered softly before putting on a fake smile. "Thank you. I understand that, Jacqueline."

It was hard being this obedient when all she wanted to do was run and hide. Jacqueline would always find her, and she would always be the one to force rules upon her. It was the way of life. Joscelyn's eyes widened at the ruler. She hoped Jacqueline wouldn't have to use that tonight. Breakfast. Why would her sister want something burnt? Whenever Joscelyn tried to cook, it always ended up burnt. However, she would definitely put some effort into cooking. With the scary looking ruler, the food was going to taste excellent. "Y-you do. I understand."

The whole way to the kitchen, Joscelyn was coming up with scenarios in her head on how she could make a mistake or fail. It was terrible. Another brutal fucking. A potential severe injury that was more than twisting the arm behind her back. All of these things made her more determined to please her sister. After the warning and Jacqueline sitting on top of the kitchen counter, she began to follow the easy instructions and make an omelet. It was something totally new for her. She shuffled across the kitchen, doing this and that. A hard hit to her ass caused her to fall to her knees, crying out in pain. "I-I'm sorry..." she wiped her eyes and took a deep breath before rising to her feet and continuing to crack the eggs, harder now. "Why are you making me make breakfast? You know that I'm not good at cooking." Joscelyn looked at her sister, almost forgetting about the task at hand.

An irking jolt rushed through Jacqueline's features and she administered another harsh smack on her sister's ass. "Did the slaves ask their Egyptian masters why they were making them build the pyramids?" Jacqueline could feel her anger building up. She wants a reason? I'll fucking give her one. Sliding down from the table, she wrapped her hand around her sister's throat as she pinned the girl with her body against the kitchen counter. Snarling menacingly into her ear "Your reason for doing ANYTHING I tell you, is because I said so. You do not need any other." Jacqueline's voice was throbbing with anger and it was all Joscelyn's fault. Her hand wrapped tighter against Joscelyn's throat, slowly robbing her of her air. "Your role... in life... is to OBEY!" She had to do small pauses due to the constrained rage, panting deeply into her sister's ear.

Such violent temper needed an outlet, in Jacqueline's arrogance, she could not grasp the concept that her sister dared to question her. No sound came out from her sister's mouth anymore, not even the faintest gasp for air and Jacqueline realized she had squeezed her hardest. Let her suffer, she deserve it. That maddening voice called to her to teach her sister some respect she could understand. A second later she finally let go, letting Joscelyn breathe. However momentarily that was. She turned her sister and slammed her harshly onto the kitchen table, bending her at the waist as she collected her arms behind her back and bent them painfully upwards. Jacqueline's face was contorted, twisted to reflect her unstable mentality. The task of making an omelette completely forgotten.

Jacqueline panted but not out of exertion. If there was one thing she knew, it was how her body functioned, and right now her cock was moments away from ripping a hole in her jeans. Swiftly she undid the buttons and yanked her clothes down. The throbbing size of her cock sprung out, craving to be satisfied. With only her own pre-cum as lubricant, she forced her thickness as deeply into her sister's teenage pussy as she could.
There was no warning, no reason other than her surplus rage that demanded to be set free, and her sister was the vessel of her lust. Penetrating deeply, as soon as Jacqueline felt her little sister's cervix she pulled back and began to fuck her violently. Making heavy grunting noises with each thrust, Jacqueline rocked the entire kitchen table, shaking it and her sister lying on it. Gripping her sister's wrists with one hand each, she bent her arms back and used them as leverage to savage her sister harder. Jacqueline's vision was almost blackening out, what remained was her basic instincts to cause harm and satisfy herself - in any possible way.

Why can't you keep your stupid mouth shut?! Joscelyn yelled at herself at the sight of Jacqueline's features contorting in anger. A yell of pain resounded through the air at the second smack to her ass. She leaned against one of the counters in pain while she breathed in deeply. "N-no..." she whimpered, more than scared now. This was a new kind of scary from Jacqueline. It was something to fear for her life. Her eyes widened in horror at the hand that snaked around her throat. Joscelyn started to pull on her sister's hand, but the slow cutting of oxygen was stealing her strength. Gasps of air started to rise from her throat at the tightening. She attempted to nod, hoping Jacqueline would find some mercy.

There was no reaction except the tightening of the hand. The gasps of air became more desperate and quick as she struggled to pull in air. Eventually, she was gasping with no sound, the attempts to push away the hand weakening. Black dots soon covered her vision before the hand pulled away. Joscelyn cried out, wheezing and breathing in as much as she could. She coughed and rubbed her sore throat. That was going to leave a nice purple ring around her throat. Suddenly, she was slammed against the table, causing her to cry out once more. Now, tears began to fall as she began to softly sob. "Please. I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean it." Joscelyn was blubbering about forgiveness and other stuff, nothing that was important to Jacqueline.

The familiar sound of the buttons being undone rang through her ear. "Please! It's going to hurt! I'm so sore down there. Please forgive me, Jacqueline!" She was crying now from the pain and the fear. Her arms were almost to the breaking point, and it took all of her strength to prevent that. A scream left her lips at the pain that shot through her body from the sudden dry invasion of her pussy. Thoughts ran through her head. It was clear to her what she needed to do. It was clear. Obey. It was so hard for her. Joscelyn always had to ask questions and get answers. Jacqueline didn't like that, obviously. The next thing to do was just listen. No sounds came from Joscelyn except sniffles and cries. She accepted the brutal fucking. It was her punishment. Soft grunts of pain left her whenever it was painful. Her job was so easy. Just listen and obey and everything would be pretty.

Back
Top Bottom