Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistress Hadara's Deep, Dark Dungeon ( Devilla R & shamlessdesires & bimbo la blonde)

RE: Mistress Hadara's Deep, Dark Dungeon ( Devilla R & shamlessdesires & bimbo...

Now it was time for Leticia to reciprocate....
"Come on," a very randy Randi said in a sexy whisper, "and suck on my pussy. Lick my wonderful pussy rings. Lick me, lick me Please??"

Patti guided Leticia as she kissed her on her backside, all the way down to her rosebud....where she opened Leticia wide and humped the girl with her hips, even though Patti did not have a strap-on dildo...Shelli and Amber joined in.....Shelli, kissing Patti, and Amber settling in on Randi's face, pussy on to mouth....it was a veritable orgy.....

But, was that what the girls were supposed to be doing right now? Were they supposed to sleep? Get some rest? Somehow, their bodies said otherwise and the orgy all started by Amber, that little minx....

Call it what you will, 'Stockholm syndrome', a Stepford wife-style reconditioning, but whatever brought it about had changed Amber, brought out the lesbian in her and she was now living her new found life to the fullest...
Her head buried between Shelli's wide open legs, she surfaced after hearing Leticia cum again.....with Patti motioning them to come over, Amber crawled over----like her friend, she already came twice---and straddled herself....cruching down on her knees, Amber giggled as she lowered herself down over Randi's mouth and nose, mashing her pussy on Randi's face, then started bouncing up and down, urging her to eat her.....
The smell of female sex permeated the room as tongues became one in each other's mouth...
Amber let out a scream as Randi's tongue penetrated deep inside her, grazing up against her G spot, sending Amber's juices all over the girl's face and dribbling down her chin....

RE: Mistress Hadara's Deep, Dark Dungeon ( Devilla R & shamlessdesires & bimbo...

Like all wonderful orgies, this one must come to an end....the ladies fall on a heap and sleep for the remainder of the night in their sweaty, cummy mess....

The next morning, 6 am.....

The door is unlocked and it is Mademoiselle Charlotte...
9pFoKi2.jpg

She comes in with a crew and five maid's outfits are brought in with all the trimmings so to speak....they are hung up in the changing area along with very high heeled shoes....

Her hands on her arms, she pulls out a rather thick, red paddle and swats the whole five them...

~WHAP~
~WHAP~
~WHAP~
~WHAP~
~WHAP~

In a loud, but very French sounding voice....
"Let's go my dears, wake up, wake up. Duty calls. Duty Calls. You have been reassigned to me for the weekdays, for twelve hours. You will be maids. And I will see to it that you are good ones."

Now kicking the girls....

"Showers ladies, showers. Then you will put on your uniforms. Corsets first. Garters, stockings. Then your uniform. Your apron and your caps. Lastly, your shoes. Help each other. Chop, chop. Then Line up in front of me."

Confusion, disarray....Patti stares at the woman then trips over the bed....Randi is literally surprised as is Shelli...they make a break to the showers, the TWO showers and pull Leticia and Amber with them....its a mad dash....and a weird reality sets in....

Leticia blinks her eyes, trying to adjust to the sudden oncoming of lights in the room...looking around, everyone is on top or beneath each other, the smell of dried cum in the room. Staring upward she sees the big titted raven haired Charlotte, the same lady she saw when they first arrived....
The paddling of her ass helped wake her and the others up, followed by stretching groans and yelps as each girl received the same good morning treatment.....
Leticia heads for the first shower along with Patti and Randi, Shelli and Amber to the other. Leticia watches as the two run, giggling....have the two of them become a pair?

Emerging from the shower, Leticia dries herself off and heads for the fresh new clothing brought in for them, each set tagged with their names on them....Patti, Shelli and Randi being the biggest in the tit department, a 'one size fits all' wouldn't work.
Leticia fits her corset in place, her tits barely contained and the top of her breasts exposed....looking over at Randi, she smiled....talk about tits overflowing...!
garterbelts, stockings followed with a noticed lack of panties.....everyone helped each other and before long all 5 girls were lined up and ready for their first inspection....

Amber grabs Shelli by the arm....."c'mon," she says, giggling.....as soon as they get into the shower, despite the urging that they hurry, Amber pushes the voluptuous Shelli up against the shower stall, shoved her tongue in the girl's mouth and dips a finger deep into the girl's pussy......
"if this is the only place where I can be alone with you, I'll take it," Amber whispers, kissing her passionately. Lucky for Amber, Shelli pushes her off, reminding her they have to hurry.....
taking her outfit from the rack, Amber giggles...."so, this is what she wants us to look like, huh?"
Like Leticia, she notices the lack of panties but puts everything on in record time....Her and Leticia were good at dressing and undressing under time and pressure....

After a short while, Amber and Shelli joined the other 3 in a row for their first inspection......Amber's tits, even though they were 36's, were the smallest of the group but even hers were straining to get out of the corset....

Mademoiselle Charlotte looks the girls over...from Shelli....

...to Randi....
TCYW10y.jpg

.....to Patti....
q0Zr7Z8.jpg

...and to Leticia and Amber....

....she looks at her stopwatch and says in her wonderful French accent...
"Not so great. I believe you can all do better. And you will do better. You will pick up the pace or pay the consequences. Now let me look you all over."

She looks Shelli over....
"Little bit sloppy all over. Bend over."

Shelli bends over slowly...a bit scared....

M. Charlotte bends her over for her, lifts up her dress and gives her a few whacks with her red paddle...

~WHAP~
~WHAP~
~WHAP~
~WHAP~
~WHAP~

She then looks Randi up and down...
"Not bad, but your shirt needs to be full tucked in, bend over."

Randi looks surprised....then M. Charlotte bends her over for her, lifts up her dress and gives her a few whacks with her red paddle...

~WHAP~
~WHAP~
~WHAP~
~WHAP~
~WHAP~

Then it is Patti's turn....

"You are pretty good, straighten out your uniform."

Patti immediately does as she is told.....

To Amber and Leticia...
"Girls, very sloppy. And those boobs are trying to get out. They should show themselves, but not come out. Bend over."

M. Charlotte lifts up their dresses and gives each of them a few whacks with her red paddle...

~WHAP~
~WHAP~
~WHAP~
~WHAP~
~WHAP~

"Now that inspection is done we need to do something very important."

One of the crew members, hands her something...
"This, my dears is an ankle monitor. You will wear for the duration of your shift. Why, must you wear you are thinking, well you will be upstairs in the hotel. You will have access to any door that is an exit. But let me be clear that you should not do that. Inside of this ingenious monitor is a hypodermic needle. It will inject a solution into your body that will make you pass out immediately. And it is tamper proof. It will be locked onto your ankles, but if you try to break it off in any way, I will receive a signal from it, plus it will administer the shot anyway. So DO NOT try to take it off. Is that understood?"

While she waits for an answer, the crew attaches the device to the ankles of each maid slave...

Leticia glanced down the row, but quickly as to not attract Charlotte's attention...from what she had been told, the huge breasted woman was not the kind to be messed with. It appeared that Patti must have been a maid before she arrived here or picked it up faster than all the others, something she just as quickly dismissed. After all, what did she know about those 3 girls and their past? were they straight at one time like herself and through mental, physical and sexual reconditioning now become the lesbians they now were?
She looked down at herself. Her tits were indeed pretty much exposed, and from she was witnessing, that would get her into trouble.
Sure enough, it was her turn with the paddle....Leticia gave out yelps as it made contact with her bare ass....fuck, the least that owner of hers could do was include panties as part of our wardrobe!
She watched as the ankle monitor was locked around her leg. She kept it motionless, afraid that It might inject her by accident....

Amber looks down the row and watches as Shelli bends over to receive her punishment, licking her lips, knowing how recently she'd been there enjoying that same ass and pussy.....maybe later when the day is over she could get that girl alone in the shower again....
Her daydream about Shelli comes to an abrupt end as Charlotte looks the blonde nymphet over and apparently is not pleased by what she sees. Amber bends over and receives the blows on her bare ass, whimpering just a little by the end of the last blow.....
As she glanced down to watch the ankle bracelet being locked onto her leg, Amber thought back to 2 years ago, when her and Leticia were seducing 2 men in an effort to get their hands on some diamonds in the men's possession...the girls agreed to be their mistresses and to both of their surprise the girls each got ankle monitors put on them.....turned out the men were crooked, cops on 'the take' and they wanted to make sure the girls were never seen by their wives.....of course in the end the girls got the jewels....

Mademoiselle Charlotte continues...
"Now my dears. For the most part, you will be maids in the traditional sense of the word. You will make beds, you will clean bathrooms, you will dust with your dusters, and you will sweep and mop floors. But, and I underscore that. You will do something else."

She pauses, smiles at the young ladies and continues....
"Our hotel is a premiere five-star hotel. Our clientele expects a lot from us. They require certain services. You ladies will be available for one of those services. When I say to you, Leticia (she looks right at Leticia with a deadly stare), go to Room 203 and meet Mr. Holland. You will knock on the door. Mr. Holland will answer. He will let you in and then he will use you as he damn well pleases. If he tells you to suck his cock, you will do it - no questions asked. If he wants to sodomize your ass, you WILL allow that. And if he wants to eat your pussy out, you will enjoy it. Once you are done with a client, you will report back to me with a card. It is a card filled out by the client. A client card. If the card assesses you in the negative I will have no choice but to severely punish you. If I get a good report, well then I might do something special for you such as allow you to eat a regular dinner."

Another pause....
"I do know about your lesbian proclivities. That may be allowed by Mistress Hadara, but not up in the hotel area. That is my domain. You will fuck who I say you are to fuck and no one else. Time is money. Do I make myself clear on everything I just said?"

Leticia listened attentively, the more she heard she less she liked it, as if she had a say in the matter.
Since they arrived through the back and downstairs to the dungeon, She had never seen what lay floors above them.....a hotel, huh? the lady's guests obviously had no idea what lay below their rooms...the soundproofing must be good for them not to hear the cries of women trapped and tortured down here....
Amber and herself were far from new to playing whores to men. Over the years, it had gotten them both information, jewels and money....but now there would be a twist...someone else would be running the show...
She glanced down the row just long enough to see the look of disappointment on Amber's face when Charlotte forbid the girls from having sex upstairs. She already knew her and Shelli had become lovers....

Amber listened, sometimes shooting a quick glance over at the voluptuous Shelli----in their brief time spent together, she was already having intense feelings for her, and NOW someone pulls the plug!
She had her taste of pussy and a man's cock would never have the same attraction for her. Would she put up any kind of resistance to a prospective client upstairs with meat between his legs? No, not if she wanted another chance with Shelli.....
There was a cool breeze and it soothed her bare ass.....the feeling of not wearing panties beneath the outfit both made her feel free and vulnerable, not to mention accessible....

Mademoiselle Charlotte continues...

"All right then, follow me."

They follow their mistress, at least their mistress or boss for the day and make their way to a red door, then another and another....every door locks behind them automatically and they reach a large service elevator....in they all go, including the crew and a button is pressed...the elevator comes to life and rises...it takes a while, but finally they are at the hotel level, except they are in the back rooms, where everything happens to give people , who pay good money to be in the comforts of a five star hotel....

"All right," M. Charlotte says, " I will give you a quick tour."

"Here is the hotel laundry."
197_0.jpg

Randi looks puzzled as if to say, "What do we do in here, do we do the laundry?"

She continues down the hallway....then into another room that has all the maids carts...
RUBBERMAID-COMMERCIAL-RCP9T64BLA.jpg

Patti places her finger in her mouth and tries to take in the reality of being a....maid....

Opposite that room is M. Charlotte's office...
P3210012.jpg

"Yes, that is my office. It is small but it works well for me."

Shelli is wondering too, a maid? She seems to then shrug her shoulders and then thinks that it might be better than being in the dungeon all the time...of course she has thoughts about Amber too and gives the girl a look every now and again...

They continue to follow her....
break-room_650.jpg

"And this is your break room. You will take your break when I tell you and you will be fed lunch when I tell you."

"Now ladies, go back to the cart room and let's get you a cart."

They each grab one....

"Now follow me."

M. Charlotte takes them back to the service elevator....and she presses "11" for the eleventh floor....the doors open and a card key comes out for Room 1109.....the door opens and they enter....
2631759-Attaleia-Shine-Luxury-Hotel-Belek-Guest-Room-1-DEF.jpg

"Leticia, bring your cart in, the rest of you leave them out in the hallway. I am going to give you a quick training lesson on cleaning these hotel rooms."

Leticia dutifully wheels in her cleaning cart.....like Randi and the other girls, she feels a bit humbled and almost humiliated. This was the closest thing to manual labor she had ever done!
Her parents groomed her to marry a well off gentleman and never have to work the way they did. Her and Amber didn't share the same thoughts her parents did however....yes, they had the desire for the finer things in life, but they would get them their own way, by stealing them....
With CHarlotte's warnings still fresh in her mind, she pushed her cart into the room.......

Amber watches as Leticia is brought into the hotel room and shown how to perform her duties.
Glancing over at Shelli, she blows her a kiss....despite Charlotte's warnings, the nubile blonde has gotten a taste of the forbidden fruit and now wants more....they can't be watching them ALL the time....there's got to be a moment or two when the two of them could be alone, and Amber was bound and determined to take advantage of whatever moment presented itself.....

Mademoiselle Charlotte gets into the finer points of how to clean a room, making the bed, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, changing out dirty towels for new ones...all the things you'd expect...finally, she grabs the duster and continues to emphasize the following....

"When you clean, the front door to any room is to be open. Remember girls, you are always eye candy to many men that come into this hotel and sometimes to some women. They will see you cleaning and maybe check you out so to speak. If I get any complaints about you girls, well then, expect to be reprimanded by me. Now let me dole out your assignments."

"Randi, you have the fifth floor to clean. Patti you have nine. Leticia you will clean all of the 14th floor, Shelli you have the 17th floor and Amber you have the penthouse level. It is morning. I expect you all back by one o'clock in the break room for lunch. I will have your other assignments for the afternoon."

Patti, Randi, and Shelli do as they are told....they dutifully clean each floor that they were assigned....at times men, many men come checking in the rooms they are cleaning...some women too...they are asked to smile, to bend over, to purse their lips....Patti had one balding man ask her to put on some lipstick...she obliged remembering M. Charlotte's words...what they all had to assume was that some of these clients of the hotel wanted was sex....and that was to be arranged accordingly....by one o'clock the three girls were back in the break room...there were other girls there too, some Patti thought she remembered from the dungeon...the girls waited for Leticia and Amber, as they had no choice, none whatsoever....none of the girls in their group would be fed until all of them were there...

Finally, Leticia and Amber show up and Randi says.....
"What took you two so long? We're all starving. Mademoiselle Charlotte had us wait for the two of you."

Patti chimes in....
"Don't worry, they're here now. Mademoiselle Charlotte will be by soon to allow us to go get some lunch. She's been doing that with the other girls."

Leticia dutifully took her cart, pressed the button for the 14th floor and arrived. The hotel corridor didn't look too much different from any other hotel, save maybe some elaborate paintings on the walls and polished tables with vases.
Once in the rooms however it was different....40 inch flat plasma screen on the wall, mini wine rack with refridgerator, queen sized bed with a padded headboard...all ultra modern design.....
As per instructions, Leticia kept the door wide open and began dusting and cleaning, trying her hardest not to think about the fact she was a prisioner, and no matter how elaborate the walls, this was a jail.....
Bending over on her hands and knees, her pantiless ass up and showing while retrieving something on the floor, she heard a male voice....."just stay like that, if you don't mind.....I appreciate the view...."
Embarrassed, Leticia stood back up. A gentleman perhaps in his late 30's or early 40's stood before her, distinguished with just a touch of grey in his hair...
"I assumed Miss Charlotte would out do herself when she said she hired some new maids, but.......oh, very nice......"
She stood motionless, duster in hand while he slowly walked around her, smiling....."Yes, I've known her for quite a few years now---it's the reason I keep coming back to this hotel----"
He pointed to the bed...."get over there and bend over it please...."
Leticia did as she was told....."Oh yes, I know all about the 'report card' your manager receives from her guests, and if you wish a favorable one, you'll do as I tell you...."
Leticia bent over the end of the bed as the lifted up her skirt and ran a wetted finger up and down her ass crack, sending goosebumps all over her body. He stopped just an inch away from her tight rosebud, then slapped her ass....
"Yes, I think I'll be requesting you," he said as he let her get back up.....
Leticia watched as he left the room.....hurriedly she continued to clean, hoping to finish and move on to the next before he returned. Before she knew it however it was time to head back down to the break room....

Randi did her job quite skillfully...the work was hard, but Randi saw it as a fine way to get away from the painful things that Mistress Hadara was capable of doing....with the door open, there were times where strange men entered the room where she was cleaning and checked her out....one man was so bold as to speak to her and another had her bend over...Randi did so with some trepidation...she felt the man's hands caress her bare derriere, but found herself enjoying it. There was, Randi concluded, something sexy about being a French maid in a posh hotel. There were at times fleeting thoughts of escape, but then she would look down at the ankle monitor and think, "What is the point anyway." Like the others, she was trapped, held against her own will. So, with a sigh, she ended her morning shift and returned back to the break room and saw Leticia.....

She gave a hug to Leticia as she sat down, her huge, trapped bosom pressing against Leticia....

Smiling...
"Oh Leticia, its good to see you again. You know, I feel like we are kindred spirits you and I. Obviously, sharing the same experience."

~sighs~

"So, how did you do this morning? Was it so bad?"

Leticia felt the huge breasted brunette pushing against her and returned the hug. Randi was very affectionate, something Leticia had never experienced rom a woman before, but then again, there was a lot of new things that had happened to her with this being one of the more pleasurable ones.
The two girls recounted what had just happened upstairs....it was just as Charlotte said might happen...
Like Amber, the girls were starting to separate into pairs, not so much out of necessity but from a sexual urging with Patti being the only one not coupled....

Amber kissed Shelli as her and Leticia both came into the break room at the same time, Amber being finished with the penthouse and pressing the button for the ground floor and the elevator stopping just long enough on the 14th floor to pick up her brunette friend.
"Well amber...." Leticia asked...."how was your day so far?"
The blonde backed herself up against the elevator wall and gave a weary smile. "It was......uh, ok, I guess...."

The penthouse was luxurious beyond words. If the hotel room on the 11th floor where the girls had practiced cleaning was fancy enough, this was a palace.....the entire wall facing the city was glass, the view only interrupted by the window frames. The hotel may not have been a skyscraper, but it was the tallest building on this side of the city and the view down below was breathtaking.
Amber surveyed the room.....there was a fireplace on one end, a master bedroom suite with a bed big enough for at least 6 people with it's own private bathroom and shower, couches and tables, crystal chandeliers with polished redwood and oak throughout....
She parked her cart and walked over to the window, gazing over the city when she heard a woman's voice.....
"Quite a view, isin't it.....?"
Amber, startled and surprised, turned to see a woman in her 30's gazing at both her and the vista below. "a few times out of the year, my friends and I pool our finances and share this penthouse for a little fun and relaxation....while our husbands are away, the girls can play....."
She eyed the blonde up and down. "Your'e the maid assigned here?" Amber nodded.....
"Yes, ma'am," Amber responded, standing away from the window.....
"turn around very slowly so I can have a good look at you...." The woman surveyed the petite blonde. Cute, slender legs, fairly nice set of tits.....
"I think you'll do nicely," she said smiling and waving the client card in her hand. "you do know what this is, don't you?"
"yes," Amber replied....."good," the woman said....."why don't you earn yourself some gold stars and come over here to the table...."
There was a large ornate polished oak table in the middle of the dining room....the woman pointed to it..."climb up on the table and lay on your back....do as I say and I promise to give you a favorable report...."
Once on the table, the woman made her strip....as Amber lay naked on the table, the woman went to the bedroom, returning with some rope.....
"p-p-please Madame," Amber stammered......"do you want me to send an unfavorable report?" the woman asked. Amber shook her head...."then do as I ask and be a good girl...."
The woman tied her arms and legs apart....."Oh yes, you'll do quite nicely," she said....
There was a sound coming from the kitchen and the woman called out....."girls, there's something here I think you'll like....miss Charlotte outdid herself again...."
Amber turned her head to see 3 other woman enter the room around the same age....

She struggled as they took turns exploring her, fingers and lips on and in her pussy, her ass, sucking her tits.....Amber came twice before they finally untied her, made her put her maids outfit back on and released her. The first woman gave her the client card. "I'm certain your miss Charlotte will find this very much to her liking," she said and escorted Amber out of the penthouse and to the elevator.....

Patti arrives to see the rest of the girls there...

In a perky tone...
"Hi ladies! Well, I guess that wasn't so bad was it. Cleaning rooms in a gorgeous hotel like this. Besides, it was a change of pace from being down in the dungeon. Weird, but I didn't think about escaping at all, is that crazy of me?"

Randi chirps in...
"No I suppose its not. What so bad about this life anyway? In the real world, you have to think so much. Worrying. You know."

Then its Shelli's turn as she holds Amber's arm...
"I agree. Life is simple here. I mean some of the things that happen in the dungeon can be brutal, but being a maid so far is pretty good, and I didn't mind some of the leering from other men while I was cleaning. It actually did make me feel special, like eye candy. I sort of went with the flow."

Then Mademoiselle Charlotte shows up...
389314c9a217e9de53a57f54e082c720.jpg

"All right my dears, cut the chit-chat. Here are your assignments for this afternoon."

M. Charlotte hands out small cards with names, times and room numbers...
"As you can see, you have clients to meet. Patti, you have Mr. Wilson in 1403 at 2 o'clock. Shelli, you have Mr. Smith in room 805 at 12:30. Leticia, you also have a Mr. Smith, but in one of the penthouses, promptly at one o'clock. Randi, you have a 1:30 with Mr. Harding in Room 1106. And you my dear Amber, you have a 2 o'clock in room 621 with a Mr. Remy. Now my dears go up there and grab a plate and water and have a nice lunch. I expect to see you all back here after you've finished with your clients. And remember my dears those client cards. Get a good mark like Amber did this morning. She did very well with her first client."

M. Charlotte begins to walk away and turns around with a suspicious smile...
"And remember dears, I will be watching!"

Like the cat that ate the mouse she leaves....the girls get up and go get their lunches....once back at the table, Shelli asks, "What do you think she meant by that?"

Randi says, "It just means don't fuck up."

The girls began to tell each other over lunch about their first upstairs experiences, with Leticia describing how it felt to be bent over and 'inspected' by the guest. Amber was unusually quiet but smiling, making them wonder just what happened to her to get such a glowing report.

After lunch, Leticia parked her cart in a small storage room just outside the penthouse room and nervously knocked on the door twice. The door opened to reveal her Mr. Smith, a man in his 40's with a slight receeding hairline but with a chisled frame and 6 feet tall.....
"come in, come in," he said smiling....."you must be Leticia, the girl I ordered.....stand there for a minute and let me look at you...."
She stood still as he closed the door behind her and slowly walked around, licking his lips. Yes, of all the girls Charlotte sent him recently, this one was perfect for his needs......gesturing towards a intimate looking table next to a window, he asked her to sit. Gracefully smoothing out her maids skirt, she sat down and he sat next to her....
"it's not too early for a glass of afternoon wine, is it?," he asked while pouring. Leticia of course smiled and took the glass. As they drank, the man told her he was married but had been having affairs for years, his wife not only aware of his transgressions but encouraging it...she had no interest in his peculiar 'fetishes', as he put it.....
The glasses finished, he got up, went to the bedroom and returned. Standing behind her, her quickly wrapped a leather belt around her neck and pulled hard enough to make her gasp for air......
"get up, bitch," he snarled, pulling on the belt, literally dragging her by her heels across the room to the bedroom....Leticia kept pulling hard on the belt with both hands, struggling to pull it off but his hand was firm....."go ahead,"" he said....."I want my sluts to fight me.....it's part of the game...."
Once in the bedroom, he went to a bedside drawer and brought out a ballgag....."I'm sure you know what this is for," he said as she shoved the black rubber ball in her mouth and cinched the strap tight....
He took the belt off of her neck....."now, get those clothes off but do it slowly," he said, sitting in a chai to watch her disrobe. Leticia wanted nothing more but to make a run for the door, but she remembered the ankle bracelet and the warnings of what would happen to her if she upset a client....
'client my ass," the voice inside her said....'only difference between a prostitute and you is that you're not getting paid....'
She stood naked before him, nervous and trembling. Why? this was far from the first time she stripped and was nude with a man...why was she feeling and different now?
He pointed to the bed....."get on your back and lay there....we're gonna do a little roleplaying and you're gonna be a hostage I'm holding for ransom...."
Leticia did as she was told and laid on her back. The man pulled at something between the box spring and the mattress....there was leather straps attached to the 4 corners of the bed.....this man had already set everything up!
Leticia moaned through the gag as he grabbed her wrists and ankles, quickly securing them to the leather cuffs....."struggle for me, bitch," he snarled...."I love to see my hostages try and get free....my wife refuses to get into this, so I have to fulfill my fantasies elsewhere...."
Leticia struggled, yanking hard at the cuffs.....the man went to the closet and brought out a whip.....
"Gonna give you something to struggle for," he said and began striking her, not hard enough to leave dark crimson scars but enough to make her gurgle in her gag and pull against her restraints for real....
The blows on her nipples and across her pussy was enough to make her rise her ass off of the bed, much to the man's delight.....
Finally he put away the whip and went to the end of the bed, taking of his clothes. Leticia stared at the massive cock, springing to life as his boxers fell to the floor. Holy shit, this man was HUNG!
Getting on his knees, he guided his throbbing member between her legs and rubbed it up and down her slit....
Even ballgagged, Leticia squealed as she felt him ram his manhood deep inside her pussy, filling her, his cock hungrily devouring her.....Leticia pulled at her ankle restraints as he plowed....in and out, over and over, again and again.....saliva pouring from the edges of her mouth as he pumped like a wild animal, his force almost pushing her up against the padded headboard.....
The man groaned loud as he came inside her, filling her with warm man seed......"don't worry," he grunted between gasps...."I'm fixed and shooting blanks....."
He finally pulled out, leaving her trembling and weak. Getting up and grabbing a vibrator, he turned it on and plunged it in her cunt while he smeared some of his spent juice on her ass crack....
The man had plenty of libido to spare as he shoved a pillow under her back, angling her ass slightly upwards....she let out a groan as he shoved his still rigid cock deep in her ass....between the anal and the vibe, Leticia shook then went rigid, her back arching as her orgasm claimed her......
"UUUUMMMMMMMPH!!!!!!" she moaned as she came.....

The man finally pulled out of her as, cum dripping from both holes as he withdrew the vibe.
Looking at the spent and exhausted Leticia, he kissed her forehead, pulled out the gag and untied her.
"give me your card," he said smiling as he began to get dressed.....Leticia stumbled off the bed and fished out her client card. He scribbled something and handed it back to her.....
"Charlotte will be very pleased at my comments, Leticia....now, go to the bathroom, clean yourself up and go...."
Leticia put her uniform back on, thanked the man and went for the door....he watched as she left, admiring the way she strutted. 'I'm gonna ask for that one again,' he thought to himself, chuckling as he went to the shower.....

Amber arrived at room 621 and knocked twice....the door clicked open and she walked in.
"Mr Remy?," she asked....a woman appeared as if by magic....."I was afraid if you knew I was a woman you might not be as......uh,....receptive...."
She was only 5'5" but with a terrific figure, magnificent tits and jet black hair.....she was also stark naked with a bald pussy....
"why don't you take off your clothes and follow me to the bed," she said, taking Amber by the arm.
The woman laid on the bed on her side, her head propped up by an arm....."strip slowly....let me watch a nice long show...."
Amber did as told, very slowly taking off one article of clothing at a time in am agonizing slow strip teasescreamed, finally naked.....
The woman reached out for her arm and pulled her on top of her....."now my little sex toy...time for you to please me...."
Amber knelt between the woman's legs, slipping a finger in her pussy and began slowly masterbating her, at the same time the woman began pulling and twisting the blonde's nipples, soon howling in arousal......
"oh,fuck.....FUUUUUCK!!" the woman screamed as Amber brought her to an orgasm.....she sealed her mouth over the woman's pussy, swallowing every drop of nectar as she flowed.....

"Your'e turn," the woman said, grabbing Amber and flipping her onto her back.
"oh, just one thing," she said, tying the blonde's hands beneath her, then kneeling between Amber's thighs......
Amber squealed with delight....God, this woman was talented!!!....within minutes she shuddered and screamed as she came.....
The woman sucked away every drop, laid on top of her and kissed her tenderly.
"I.....I have a surprise for you...."
There was a knock on the door and a click as the door opened.....in walked in 2 more women!!!
One of them was waving a ballgag in her hand.....
"Well, what do we have here,?" the other woman asked, smiling.....
Mouths, pussies, tits, asses were everywhere in a orgasmic 4 way, the room smelling like wet female sex.....Amber squealed as she was penetrated in all 3 orifices......

Randi makes her way up to the eleventh floor...she feels somewhat nervous as the elevator door opens up and she pushes her cart into the corridor...the walk to 1106 seems like it will never end and with each step Randi grows more and more nervous...she remembers Mademoiselle Charlotte's words regarding having to do anything that the client wants...

Now at the door, Randi straightens herself out and knocks on the door...a deep voice says to come in...she opens the door and smiles and sees a man...a gorgeous man, with the looks and build of a man that looks like Don Draper from Mad Men...her heart flutters...and then...

"Come here my dear. Let me take a look at you."

Randi bashfully smiles, then curtseys the man and spins around slowly...her short dress comes up high enough that the man gets a glimpse of Randi's bare ass...

"Mr. Harding what can I do for you today?" Randi asks, keeping her good manners in place and being very aware that with everything she says or does will be reflected on the client card....

Mr H: "Let me just take a good look at you first."

He makes his way around her and places his warm, manly hand on her right ass cheek and massages it playfully...

Mr. H: ~whispers in her left ear~ "You know I like a young lady with a little bit of extra meat on her bones. Other men can have the ladies who are skinny, but not I. And, look at what mother nature has given you, a bounty of large, natural breasts; another good thing about a young lady your size."

Randi, who is strong around the other maids - her cohorts finds herself a bit embarrassed by Mr. H's compliments...

Then he grabs her by the chin and rotates her body to face his...she spins on her heels and he lays his lips on hers and they kiss...like love at first site, Randi finds herself melting in his arms....

In a now sultry voice Randi says...
"Take me please and do whatever you wish."

Mr. H: "I plan to do just that."

He removes her clothes thoughtfully leaving only her garters and her stockings on....she does the same for him.....when she sees the size and girth of his penis she places her hand on her chest and says,
Oh my!"

Mr. H: ~smiles~ "Don't worry, I will be gentle."

He picks her up and gently places her on the bed....as he hovers over her she places her arms around his strong neck....they kiss again...then he makes his way to her soft tit flesh and kisses and sucks until his mouth lands on her right areola and nipple...Randi cries out and her hormones have been set in motion...she wants this man with a passion, but allows him to do all of the guiding...he's in charge, but she so wants to be aggressive with him...now he has given her small kisses, until his mouth is on the folds of her labia...she bucks a bit and places her hands on his head...he dutifully eats her out and watches as he is empowered to bring her to climax, crying out in ecstasy...

Then he brings his body up onto her hugeness and his big long piece of meat lands square in between her tits...he pushes the two of them together.....Randi pulls her head up...as he titty fucks her she feels his cock inject into and out of her mouth...she can feel it grow, little by little until he is fully hard....then, he pulls back and carefully, lovingly pushes it into her pussy....Randi cries out....feeling like a virgin....his cock makes every fiber of her being come alive....he takes her into his world....now slowly plowing her pussy, as their bodies meet, a slapping sound, all she can do is yell out again and again....Mr. Harding brings Randi to multiple orgasms until he is ready himself....he cums, his huge load deposited all over her tits, and her stomach....she feels its warmth and then its over....

The two lie down for the next hour....he cradles her into himself and she very much has enjoyed having sex with this strange man....

After both getting dressed, he writes the following on the client card:

Randi was everything I wanted in a companion, but much, much more. She waited for my cues and responded with an unparalleled passion. The next time I am in town I will ask for her again and I know that I will not be disappointed.

Signed,
Francis Harding

Randi reads the message and makes her way back down to the break room again with a big smile on her face....

Leticia watches as Randi makes her way back into the breakroom, smiling weakly, her hair a little out of place and fidgeting with her clothes.....Leticia smiles back in a kind of mental connect. She knew what must have happened to the big titted brunette and felt the same way....the both stretched out on the chairs in a slouch, softly moaning and rubbing their crotch......
Something about the look on Randi's face, knowing she was so recently used began to arouse Leticia, knowing those magnificent breasts were fondled, that pussy of hers plowed----she only hoped the cock that claimed her upstairs was at least as large as the one that most likely nailed Randi.....

""The man in the penthouse used me like I was his private pleasure doll," Leticia said, breaking the ice....."God, I haven't been used like that in years...."
Getting up and going to the bathroom, she took some water and a washcloth, dabbing it on her pussy.....it was still swollen and oh, so sensitive....she gave out a soft cry as the cold water made contact with her soft but reddened labia....

Randi followed Leticia into the bathroom and saw that even though Leticia seemed happy, she was obviously in some pain, her pussy swollen, the way she was dabbing at her pussy....Randi, still feeling enraptured by her experience with Mr. Harding went up to Leticia and took hold of the washcloth and dabbed it on Leticia's pussy, but then looked the girl straight in the eyes and laid her two puffy lips on Leticia's lips kissing her passionately.....

Then Randi broke away and said....
"I don't know what made me do that."
....she smiled and kept dabbing her pussy, then continued about Mr. Harding.....

"The man I was with was so gentle, so loving. He, he took care of me first. He allowed me to orgasm. It was so beautiful. And even when he was inside me, well, I don't know how to say it, but he made love in such a way that his cock, hit every sensitive spot inside of my pussy. It made me orgasm again."

She pauses removing the washcloth and staring into Leticia's eyes...
"And then that was it. It was over. Somehow I wanted it to last forever. ~she comes out of it~ "Listen Leticia, later, when we're downstairs again, back in our quarters, please join me in my bed. I won't take no for an answer."

Randi kisses Leticia again and hands off the washcloth....
"I hope you feel better down there."

~smiles~

Then she goes up to a mirror in the bathroom and reapplies her lipstick....
"I'll meet you back at the table with the other girls."

Back
Top Bottom