Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dark Side of Humanity [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME

About Me
  • I live in the United States
  • I've been writing for about 11 years
  • I am Male
  • I am 25
  • I like details
  • I give 2-5 Paragraphs
  • I expect at least 2 Paragraphs

What I'm Looking For
I am looking to rp on site primarily through PMs. I only accept requests from Females who are interested and can contribute to plot and/or ideas. If you should need help or want to use one of my plots, please keep on reading.

Based from the title, I am looking for plots that deal with a darker side of humanity. If your character has to contemplate what she's doing and reflect on the morals of what she's done, I want to do it. The whole reason behind this thread is to explore the emotions of a character who is exploited or gives into their desire. I will almost always play the dominant role, but if you can present to me a very compelling role, I can be convinced to take on a submissive role.

Kinks
I have a wide variety of things I like, but if you want to know some of my favorites, take a look at the list.

• Adultery
  • Non-Con
  • Forbidden Relations
  • Demons and the Supernatural
  • Risk of Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy
  • Breeding
  • BDSM
  • Older Women
  • Married Women
  • Celebrities
  • Cuckold Type Situations (Forcing a Husband or Partner to watch)

Things I Will Not Do

• Ages under the BMR limit
  • Scat
  • Watersports
  • Vore
  • Gore
  • Vomit
  • Beastiality

Settings
  • Modern
  • Modern with a Fantasy Twist
  • Sci-Fi
  • Post Apocalyptic

Pairings
Here is a list of my favorite (but not limited to) pairings:

• Demon x Any Female (Such as Wife, Girlfriend, Single, etc)
  • Boss x Secretary
  • Neighbor x Wife
  • Thief x Wife
  • Manager x Celebrity
  • More Will Be Added

Fandoms
Firefly
  • Reavers x Kaylee
  • Reavers x Zoe

Dark Disney
  • Jafar x Jasmine
  • Townspeople x Belle
  • Huns x Mulan

Marvel
  • Any Villain x Any Hero

DC
  • Any Villain x Any Hero

Harry Potter
  • Voldemort x Hermione
  • Voldemort x Ginny
  • Snape x Hermione
  • Snape x Cho
  • Dark Wizard x Nymphadora

**My own plot ideas will be listed in a reply following this post**
***Check the last reply for more current cravings***

*BUMP*

Here are a couple of scenes that I am currently craving at the moment. Feel free to choose one or combine multiple.

Smutty Theater
A theater is reserved for couples who want a live show of performers who have sex in front of them. Those who are watching begin to grow anxious until they, too, join in on the fun.

Classroom Visits
She comes to his office ready to make an offer for a better grade. What she doesn't know of are all the things he thought to do to her...things he has already done to other in the same position. Is she willing to endure or will she crumble?

Office Fling
The husband at home has changed over the years. Once they used to spend wild nights in heated passion, but now he has left her wanting. What is she to do when she desires to scratch that itch? Why, turn to her boss of course. Rumors of the things he's done with other women around the office have long since been passed around. Perhaps its time to see if the rumors are true.

My Dear Friend is a Mistress
*Requires you to play two characters* The husband has taken a mistress who happens to be his wife's best friend. He pays her well for the pleasure he receives and one day, the wife spies on them through a crack in the door. She decides to walk in on them. She loves her husband dearly, but she also loves her best friend. Why should she choose one over the other when she can have both?

Maid Service
A maid receives the job she's been waiting for. The wealthy family pays well, which is just what she needed. The man of the house is eyeing her and soon begins to make requests of her. She can either do the "extra" work, or she can be fired.

Bus/Train Grope
He has been stalking her for weeks. She's been without a lover for even longer. He decides to make his move on her while she's on a bus/train. She has to make a choice. Either let him take her where anything can happen or alert the rest of the passengers on the train.

**EXTREME CRAVING**
The Thief
The time is set between 1940's-1950's. She is alone and must find a way to support her lavish style of living. Instead of finding honest work, she decides to become a thief. She uses her body to steal jewelry from rich men or store owners and masks her trail by seducing detectives on the case.

*BUMP*

Here are a couple of scenes that I am currently craving at the moment. Feel free to choose one or combine multiple.

Smutty Theater
A theater is reserved for couples who want a live show of performers who have sex in front of them. Those who are watching begin to grow anxious until they, too, join in on the fun.

Classroom Visits
She comes to his office ready to make an offer for a better grade. What she doesn't know of are all the things he thought to do to her...things he has already done to other in the same position. Is she willing to endure or will she crumble?

Office Fling
The husband at home has changed over the years. Once they used to spend wild nights in heated passion, but now he has left her wanting. What is she to do when she desires to scratch that itch? Why, turn to her boss of course. Rumors of the things he's done with other women around the office have long since been passed around. Perhaps its time to see if the rumors are true.

My Dear Friend is a Mistress
*Requires you to play two characters* The husband has taken a mistress who happens to be his wife's best friend. He pays her well for the pleasure he receives and one day, the wife spies on them through a crack in the door. She decides to walk in on them. She loves her husband dearly, but she also loves her best friend. Why should she choose one over the other when she can have both?

Maid Service
A maid receives the job she's been waiting for. The wealthy family pays well, which is just what she needed. The man of the house is eyeing her and soon begins to make requests of her. She can either do the "extra" work, or she can be fired.

Bus/Train Grope
He has been stalking her for weeks. She's been without a lover for even longer. He decides to make his move on her while she's on a bus/train. She has to make a choice. Either let him take her where anything can happen or alert the rest of the passengers on the train.

**EXTREME CRAVING**
The Thief
The time is set between 1940's-1950's. She is alone and must find a way to support her lavish style of living. Instead of finding honest work, she decides to become a thief. She uses her body to steal jewelry from rich men or store owners and masks her trail by seducing detectives on the case.

*BUMP*

A plane crashes onto a deserted island. Your character wakes up among the wreckage, its a miracle you survived and you begin to wonder who else survived. As you stumble away from the beach and into the forest you come across the scene of a woman being raped by a native. You are shocked by what you see, but there is nothing you can do. He is ruthless and relentless on his assault on the woman. When he is finished, he drags her further into the forest. You are now in survival mode and you know that if any of the natives find you, you will find yourself in a similar situation as the woman you saw being raped.

You can choose from a variety of roles/characters which are listed below (feel free to come up with your own pictures):

Flight Attendant- She is in her 30's and has a kid at home, so she must survive at all costs. She desperately looks for any other survivors who can help her get off the island. She will struggle for as long as she can and do anything to survive, even if it means "befriending" one of these natives to get to the other survivors.

Wife on Vacation- It was supposed to be the best vacation of their lives, but then the plane crashed and everything was ruined. She wakes up on the beach surrounded by rubble, her husband no where to be seen. She looks for him and comes upon the scene of a woman being raped by a native. She comes to the conclusion that her husband must have been captured. She can only pray that he is still alive. (We can do some pretty interesting things with this one, such as the tribe chief raping her in front of her husband.)

College Student- She was supposed to be studying abroad, but now her studies have been cut short and she is forced to learn how to survive. She has had plenty of experience in the sexual arts and there is a certain eroticism of watching a woman being taken in the forest by a native. Still, she must stay focused on survival. Will she force herself to remain hidden? If so how long will she survive? Or will she expose herself to one of the natives in the hopes of pursuing the best fantasy ever.

Teenage (17-18)- She was on her way to visit her grandparents for the holidays when the plane crashed. She comes upon the scene of the woman being raped and becomes scared. She is inexperienced in the ways of sex and knows that if she gets caught, she'll never be the same. She tells herself that she won't ever end up as a lifeless fuck toy for the pleasure of the natives, but how long will she survive without any help?

Your Character- Insert any age and any background here.

(Feel free to combine or switch up any of the roles. The more unique it is, the more likely I will be accepting your request ^_^)

*BUMP*

A plane crashes onto a deserted island. Your character wakes up among the wreckage, its a miracle you survived and you begin to wonder who else survived. As you stumble away from the beach and into the forest you come across the scene of a woman being raped by a native. You are shocked by what you see, but there is nothing you can do. He is ruthless and relentless on his assault on the woman. When he is finished, he drags her further into the forest. You are now in survival mode and you know that if any of the natives find you, you will find yourself in a similar situation as the woman you saw being raped.

You can choose from a variety of roles/characters which are listed below (feel free to come up with your own pictures):

Flight Attendant- She is in her 30's and has a kid at home, so she must survive at all costs. She desperately looks for any other survivors who can help her get off the island. She will struggle for as long as she can and do anything to survive, even if it means "befriending" one of these natives to get to the other survivors.

Wife on Vacation- It was supposed to be the best vacation of their lives, but then the plane crashed and everything was ruined. She wakes up on the beach surrounded by rubble, her husband no where to be seen. She looks for him and comes upon the scene of a woman being raped by a native. She comes to the conclusion that her husband must have been captured. She can only pray that he is still alive. (We can do some pretty interesting things with this one, such as the tribe chief raping her in front of her husband.)

College Student- She was supposed to be studying abroad, but now her studies have been cut short and she is forced to learn how to survive. She has had plenty of experience in the sexual arts and there is a certain eroticism of watching a woman being taken in the forest by a native. Still, she must stay focused on survival. Will she force herself to remain hidden? If so how long will she survive? Or will she expose herself to one of the natives in the hopes of pursuing the best fantasy ever.

Teenage (17-18)- She was on her way to visit her grandparents for the holidays when the plane crashed. She comes upon the scene of the woman being raped and becomes scared. She is inexperienced in the ways of sex and knows that if she gets caught, she'll never be the same. She tells herself that she won't ever end up as a lifeless fuck toy for the pleasure of the natives, but how long will she survive without any help?

(Feel free to combine or switch up any of the roles. The more unique it is, the more likely I will be accepting your request ^_^)

*BUMP*

*BUMP*

*BUMP*

*BUMP*
Craving something horror related, maybe a haunted house or even zombies. Would love to rp something from Resident Evil. See pictures down below for inspiration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom