Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Tarnished Gold~{Darkwolf12 x loneiysong}

Luna bit her lower lip, looking away for a moment before sighing. "Please stay, mistress.." She muttered, face a dark crimson as she turned to look back at Elena. Nuzzling closer into her arms. "At least take me with you."

"This isn't sexy enough?" She pouted, turning around as she went to walk upstairs. Slowly unbuttoning her shirt as she walked, Elena having the perfect view of her firm ass as she walked away. "You really can go if you want, I can fuck my own pussy." She called back to the werewolf, grinning wildly.

"Whatever you say~" She called once again before getting to her room, opening the closet to pick out some gorgoues white lace to put on. Slipping on the bra and matching panties before putting away her previous shirt. Laying back against the head board afterwards. Absently fiddling with the teddy bear as she waited.

Luna groaned to herself, mishearing the words and laying down on her bed instead. The blonde standing up and walking out of her room; catching Elena in the hallway. "My bad." She claimed casually, putting her hands up to surrender before dropping them with a soft smile. "How's this? Sexy enough for you?" The other girl smirked, spinning around with once.

Luna blushed before smirking lightly. "Thought you said that was against the rules?" She teased, playing with her waistband as she waited for her answer. Every once in awhile dipping her hand down farther to tease herself. Grinning down playfully at Elena, before nipping softly at her ear.

"Not when I am here to watch." She growled and then bit her lip and her nostrils spread. She moved forward and looked down at her. She kissed her lips and rocked her hips against hers as she fingered herself and kissed her neck. She then stood up and began to undress herself.

Luna rolled her eyes, slowly rubbing circles on her clit as she watched Elena undress. Smirking up at her before leaning up, still playing with with her sweet pussy as she moaned softly. "C'mere." She giggled, wanting to feel the werewolf's lips against her own.

"You're an odd one." She chuckled, shaking her head as she smiled down at her. Taking the werewolf's face in her hands as she captured her lips in a kiss. Pulling the other girl closer to her beautiful body, slowly grinding against her.

The blonde smiled at her, rolling her over playful before slowly kissing down her body. Placing her lips against every cut and bruise she could find. Slowly pulling away to straddle her lap, grinding her lower half against Elena's sex. Luna smirking down at her as she leaned down once more to kiss her.

Luna let out a soft moan as she moved her hands up to tangle them in Elena's hair. The blonde tugging slightly as she moved her hips in time with the werewolf's. Her lacy underwear absolutely drenched at this point.

Luna paled slightly at the sight of the cock, she hadn't been expecting that. "Holy shit." She muttered under her breath, still pressed up against Elena so she didn't really have anywhere to go. Hesitantly taking the length into her hand as she began to pump the cock slowly, brushing her thumb over the head every so often.

Luna smiled slightly, getting a bit more confident as she picked up her pace. Keeping a steady beat before leaning down to run her tongue over the head of the thick cock. Wrapping her lips around it to suck gently before releasing the member from her mouth.

Luna had her eyes closed, fully focused on the cock before her as she took a bit more into her mouth. Stroking the length with her tongue as she began to bob her head up and down. Taking a bit more of the member into her mouth everytime. The blonde pulling off every so often to gently nip the head.

Back
Top Bottom