Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Are You Craving?

Too bad I'm a night person. I can never get to sleep unless I'm so tired that I pass out. :/

Guess I'm craving an rp to keep me entertained at least while I'm up.

A whiskey sour, and a reply to an RP that is filled with tension, angst, and sensual possibilities...

GiaNoir...I read the text of the picture in your signature...the perfect roleplayer doesn't exist. Or do you want to wait forever until your rp partner gets kissed and inspired by his/her muse in order to fulfill your criteria? Sorry if I'm overthinking it, but writers block can be a bitch and two or three sentences are better than nothing even when they aren't that detailed. Ok, now I'm overthinking this...

Back to topic:

I'm craving getting a reply from some of my rp partners who haven't answered in a while. I know that the real life can keep you busy, but then you can at least say that you're busy and that your partner shouldn't worry about you.

To do a great job at my interview, get the job, and it pay enough that I can quit my current job, so I don't have to drive 45 mins to work, one way. :)

Getting an internship in a day care center for handicapped people. I need to find one for my second and third year at my training school.

I had sushi yesterday. It was delicious!

I'm craving to get more people to form a group so we can play DSA (a pen and paper game that is like the german version of D&D).

Back
Top Bottom