Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When Fates Meet by Kuziya and Red Demon

For several weeks Afenridel wandered in the forest. He didn't have any aim in his travels. He simply sought enlightenment. He knew that some of his church's teachings had been wrong. The demons weren't single minded beasts like he had been led to believe. They were creatures of feelings and of fear of their lord. This Aaron had turned his head like nothing before. But the elf knew if he returned to his own he'd soon be drilled out of any 'heretical' thoughts. So he stayed in the forest.

"Aaron!" the roar came from Satan. The demon froze. "Come now!" he shivered.
"Y yes my ... my Lord!" he whimpered and came over. He flinched as Satan growled at him.
"You are failing in your duty!!" Aaron stepped back then as Stan advanced on him. The fallen angel raised a hand to hit the demon. Aaron shot up at the hit and he was whimpering wildly as he burst out of the ground. He circled overhead keeping his noises lower. "Afenridel!" the name came out. He dived at the ground whimpering and partially crying. He landed beside him. He was shaking and there was a fiery mark across his face. "Quick before s Satan comes! I've i've fallen in love with you!" he screamed it his wild and fearful.

Afenridel had been deep in thoughts contemplating the new meaning of what had happened with him when suddenly he heard his name cried out. He looked up and saw Aaron crashing to the ground next to him. He knelt by the demon's side as Aaron revealed the truth that Afenridel already knew and also somewhat shared. He took Aaron's hand. "Relax my friend. The lord of Hell has no place to be in the realm of the mortals. That's why he sends his demons to do his work. The only way he can reach this realm is through your brethren. And I can and will protect you from any and all that tries to do so."

Afenridel put a hand on the fiery mark on Aaron's face and mumbled a prayer to the Creator. The Creator had not just created the elves and the humans aeons ago but also the demons and the angels and the Creator helped ease the pain in his child. The fiery mark subsided but the elf kept his hand at Aaron's cheek and looked the demon in his eyes. "Relax. I'm here for you."

Aaron was shocked when Afenridel healed him. He looked up. "Your creator still cares about me?" he asked shock in his voice. "L Lord uh Satan said he didn't care and wouldn't care even if we asked for forgiveness!" he sounded skeptical and astonished. He liked the feeling of Afenridel's hand on his face and smiled widely.

Hey Red Demon I know I said that today is my moving day, but i
'm moving the small stuff so I can have one more day with the wifi. I'll be busy sure but i;'ll try to post.

Afenridel smiled at Aaron. "It seems we were both mislead by a great many things my friend. I didn't even know that the demons were created the same as the angels and elves and humans but once I prayed to the Creator the enlightenment came to me." He caressed the demon's cheek. "You have a handsome face when you smile. You really should do that some more."

Aaron blushed scarlet. He grinned and smiled. "So ... so you heard what I said about liking you?" He asked taking Afenridel's hand and holding it tightly. "Cuz I didn't say that just because I needed your help! It's true!" he cried.

Aaron's hand on his own send a shiver though Afenridel. "Yes I heard what you said. And I do believe you." He stood up slowly, not letting his hand escape Aaron's. "Come my friend. I have a camp site not far from here. Are you hungry or thirsty? Or do you need rest. You seem tired and exhausted."

"I I all three! Afenridel uh I I don't want my Lord uh Satan to hurt you! He thinks i'm weak! You don't do you?" Aaron walked beside the elf keeping his hand in his. He looked around nervously. "There will be other demons searching for me cuz i left!" he said mornfully.

Afenridel shook his head, "No I don't find you weak. How could I? You defeated me in battle. I who killed Gramentoth the despoiler and Bren the devourer. As well as scores of others." He hoped that Aaron didn't have any relationship to any of the demons he had killed. But the way Aaron had spoken of feelings before he seriously doubted it. "I think than if they know you are with me they'll think twice before sending anyone in our direction."

They reached the camp site. There was a small fire place and next to it Afenridel had constructed a small shelter. A soft mattress of leaves and moss were covered with a blanket to make a resting place. "I know it's not much, but it's a kind of home for the moment."

"No no it's fine!" Aaron said grinning. His stomach rumbled. "Wow you killed them? Wondered what happened to them!" he laughed. "Good job! They didn't like me much so thanks!" he walked over to the fire and grinned again.

"Sit down my friend," the elf said, "prepare you something to eat." He went to his stock and took out some smoked meat that he started to roast over the fire. Afenridel wasn't wearing his combat outfit. Rather he was wearing a pair of tight leather pants that showed off his bubble butt and lender legs, if he wore underwear under those pants it could only be a very skimpy g-string. He also wore a thin shirt of white silk that didn't even hide his pierced nipples. He kept stealing glances at Aaron as he prepared the food. He couldn't really believe what was happening between them but he kept getting more and more attracted to the demon.

Aaron's eyes went immediately to the trousers. He fantasized for a minute what it would be like to see underneath those trousers. Finally his eyes traveled up to the man's face as he sat down. Now that he had confessed his feelings he kept pursing his lips and staring at him memmerized.

Afenridel sat the food down before Aaron. It was the smoked deer that he had roasted over the fire. It smelled of smoke and herbs. Then he also added some vegetables, berries and nuts he'd foraged in the forest. "Here my friend. Please eat as much as you like." He found his water skin and poured some water into a cup as well. He studied the demon for a long time. Then he finally got the courage to ask him. "Is it true that you've never felt like this to anyone else... the way you feel about me.... I ... I mean.. you said you loved me." his cheeks blushed.

Aaron went for the food. He started eating quickly breathing every now and then. When he heard the question he swallowed, then looked up. "Is it true? Yes it is! There has been no one else that has sparked this kind of feeling in me ever!" he emphasized.

He sat next to the demon. Without noticing himself he put his hand on Aaron's thigh. "But why? Why me? You must have met hundreds of others before me. Even some that didn't try to kill you." He gave Aaron a little smile. "I must confess that it's all very confusing to me. Not that I don't like the attention or you. You are handsome and a really nice person after all. It's just so... new to me."

Aaron nodded. "It's new to me too! You defeateed a lot of powerful demons like the two that were going to kill you and well ... anyway no one else gave me a chance! Or in fact noticed me enough to say hi or stop to talk to me!" he sighed looking down. "So thanks!"

OOC today is the day, but comin back for one more night! Soon can't post till I get wifi back. *sad face*

His hand was still on Aaron's thigh. "You do not have to thank me. It was you that saved me and looked over me as I recovered. You spared my life and I owe you for that. Giving you a chance was the least I could do." He grinned, "And I'd hate to see such a handsome guy as you go to hell."

"I've already been to hell remember?" he asked cracking a grin. He sighed and leaned into the arm. "Can I ask you a question? How do you feel about me?" he looked at the food absently, remembered that he was eating, and continued occasionally drinking water.

"Honestly I don't know." Afenridel answered, "But I would like to find out." he said with a sigh. "I do find you attractive but I know so little about you. I don't even know the most basic things about your kind. Like ...." he was about to ask if Aaron had a cock but blushed, "... like what your favourite colour is."

OOC hey Red Demon when I log off today this will be it for a while. *Sad face*]

Aaron grinned. "You know it may be red like the others but mine are blue and gray. Uh how about you?" he asked nervously. He looked up at the priest. "Can I ask you a question? What does your temple say about your creator? What does it say about my Lord?"

The elf smiled. It seemed like Aaron was relaxing and opening up. "Mine is actually red." Then he listened to Aaron's question, "Well they say that the Creator created all the worlds, the lower world, the middle world and the upper world. And he put the angels in the upper world, humans and elves in the middle world and demons in the lower world. Your former lord betrayed his father and fled to the lower world to corrupt the demons and make them his servants. It is said that he is destined to stay in the lower world until he returns to his father."

OOC Hey Red Demon i'm on for a bit at a public place with enternet.

Aaron sighed. He thought about what Afenridel had said. "So what happens when he gets back to the father? Does he kill him?" he nodded. Yeah he had certainly corrupted the demons.

Afenridel shook his head, "No my friend. He could now sooner kill his own children than he could kill himself. Even for all he has done the creator loves his children." He looked at the demon, "We are taught that all life is sacred in the eyes of the Creator. So I can't see him breaking his own rules."

"Hopefully not! I guess Satan has corrupted us and lied to us!" he hissed out an angry breath and sighed again.

OOC Got some more time to rp cuz of a university wifi. Going to get wifi back next week. *smile*

Afenridel smiled and put a hand on the demon's arm. "Relax my friend. We are all lied to one way or the other. As far as I've been told there was no love lost between the angels and the demons even before he fell. I guess your kind are quite violent by nature. But I'm sure that was something he exploited and used to turn your people to greater evil." At least that was what he hoped. He was certain that his new friend was a person capable of love and friendship. And if he was why not the rest of his people?

Back
Top Bottom