Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Full House Bet (Gumdrop x Blondie)

“Makes sense.” Andrew mumbled under his breath allowing Oliver to continue talking. Of course, when Oliver start talking about how his parents forced him to do it to keep him out of the hands of the poor people, Andrew’s face scrunched up. His mouth opened to comment but he quickly snapped it shut.

Towards the end, Andrew’s face of disgust eased into a neutral face as he listened. He then laughed as Oliver commented about his soccer skills. “I never said I was any good either. I just like to play.” He smiled and nudged Oliver. “Dru’ll let up on you eventually. Once he starts getting bored he’ll start refocusing on his business and only visiting whenever he wants you. He did he same thing with Marcus. Obviously it won’t throw you for a loop the same way it did Marcus. You’ll probably enjoy the spare time.”

Without skipping a beat Andrew added, “Do you like cards? Totally backtracking, or whatever, but I could grab us a deck and we could play go fish or war or something.”

Oliver couldn't help but noticed the scowl that he almost chuckled. "Look, I never agreed with them, just repeating what they said. I don't think they realized it was really the rich perverted ones I had to watch out for." he snickered. As the other nudged him he looked over. "If he lets me out I will let him fuck me until the day he dies." he said and shrugged.

"As for liking cards, yeah, I guess I do. Haven't played anything in a long while. Kind of started to avoid it after my no good ex started taking me to those things." he said, "But, sure, I wouldn't mind playing cards with you." he said as he settled even more into the wall. He was starting to wish he actually gone with Dru, but that would have only ended up bad for him. "What kind of game do you want to play?" he asked, before the other went to grab the deck.

“Only if you’re sure you’re cool with it. I don’t want to bring up any bad memories or anything.” Andrew said wincing at Oliver’s comment. “It doesn’t have to be anything your ex played with you around. We could do...uh, that game spades? There’s also this game called war I know how to play. Also slapjack.” Andrew studdered out some of the words as he tried to think of games they could play. His eyes suddenly shot wide open, “I think Drew has a chess board if you wanna do something else completely. I don’t really know how to play chess but we could get pieces of paper or something and play checkers. It’s the same board but different pieces. We could also just use the pieces as checker pieces.”

He paused for a moment. “Or I could grab a tv from one of the guest rooms and we could throw up a movie. Not sure why I didn’t think about that sooner. I mean, they are like brand new too. He buys new tvs every year. These ones even have a casting setting where you can share the screen of your phone up on the tv.”

Oliver chuckled as Andrew mentioned the different types of games they could play with the cards or a chess board. He was about to say he was willing to play spades until the other mentioned the tv "TV! TV sounds perfect." he said, not meaning to shout like he had. With that he waited as Andrew went to go get the tv so they could watch a movie or whatever they were going to do and that's what they did for the rest of the night. Oliver wasn't even sure when he had fallen asleep but there he was the next morning waking up in his bed.

He rubbed his eyes and sat up slightly, trying to remember when he had fallen asleep. He yawned and looked around the room. He slowly got up only to knock on the door "Hey, anyone out there?" he asked, "you've got a hungry fuck toy in here." he called. "for food...not sex." he said, clarifying himself only a second later.

There was a groan as soon as Oliver started talking through the door. “You couldn’t wait just 15 more minutes...” the person said, the voice sounding vaguely familiar. The door opened and standing there was one of the guys from the gang bang Oliver had been the centerpiece for only a few days before. He had been one of of the guys how hadn’t been overly enthused to be there. Scott maybe? Regardless, he looked exhausted with deep purple bags under his eyes and frown lines that seemed etched into his skin.

“What do you want to eat?” he asked, not even acknowledging the correction that Oliver had made. “They can make whatever so it doesn’t have to be just breakfast food.”

Oliver arched his eyebrow when he heard the voice come through the door. He crossed his arms and chuckled at the other and the way he looked. "Well this is a surprise, how are you doing?" he asked before shrugging, "eggs and bacon would be nice. Some toast, I'm not picky." he explained. He looked the other up and down for a moment, "look like you've had a rough night, what happened? You do realize I was asleep in there right?" he asked. "Also what do you mean by 15 minutes? Because honestly if you want me to pretend that I've been asleep for 15 more minutes...I suppose I can." he smirked a little bit as he continued to eye the other.

“I’m tired.” the guy replied bluntly before pausing to stare at Oliver, unblinking. “Yeah… be a good kid and crawl back into bed for another 15 minutes.” With that he shut the door not answering any other questions or explaining why. There was also a locking sound and if Oliver tried the door, it wouldn’t budge.

Thankfully, not even 5 minutes later there was the sound of another voice and Scott, if that was his name, sounded extremely relieved for the reinforcements to have arrived. Even before Scott was able to slip away, the other guard opened the door. “So I heard you want breakfast or something? Amy on the morning crew makes a mean banana fosters french toast if you’re in to that kind of stuff. Gotta love cinnamon if you’re gonna try it.”

This guy was new to Oliver though clearly not to the whole process because he cast an unimpressed glance back to Scott as the guy scurried away, presumably to sleep. “Sorry about him. I know he took on an extra shift watching the slaves but texting me to cut out early is pretty shitty. Not to mention neglecting you.” he said it softly, though loud enough it could be heard from wherever Oliver was. “Anywho, breakfast?”

Oliver lifted his finger as the man shut the door in his face and he couldn't help but sigh and roll his eyes. Well, he guessed he couldn't blame Scott for taking him up on his offer. He moved back over to the bed but before he could even shut his eyes he heard the door open again and he looked over. He looked over the new man and smirked a bit. "Yeah, I wouldn't mind some breakfast." he said and got up from the bed.

He moved over to the new guy and shrugged, "never had it but I love cinnamon...so it might be pretty good." he said as he looked over towards Scott as he ran off. Oliver shrugged again and leaned up against the door as the other talked to him. "I'm used to it. Haven't been a slave for long but I've learned quickly that around here if we aren't fucking something we're nothing." Oliver said, very point blank. "Breakfast sounds great, shall we go?" he asked, nodding down the hallway, "Or am I supposed to stay here again?"

The guard laughed and rolled his eyes, not disputing that if the guys weren’t fucking it they didn’t want anything to do with it. As Oliver asked if they could go to breakfast, the guard’s laughing died down. He took an amused breath before answering, “I wasn’t told if you had to stay in the room or not. Scott didn’t relay any information. I’m sure you want out of the room though and since I can pin it on that douche for not telling me, I’m ready when you are. If you wanna change or get ready or whatever.” The guy shrugged and stepped back to make room for Oliver if he wanted to come out.

“I heard you gave quite a show the other day for the guys Dru picked though. You must have really tickled Dru’s prick the right way to have him gang-banging you that fast. Normally he’ll keep his favorite to himself for a couple weeks before sharing. You giving him a run for his money, eh?” the guard stated, laughing slightly again.

Oliver eyed the other for a moment and then couldn't help but smile. He quickly turned and got dressed in something a tad less sleep wear and more just form fitting. He moved passed the guard and through the door, before frowning slightly as his little show was brought up. When he realized that the guard wasn't trying to tease him about it he warmed up rather quickly. "Perhaps I'm not his favorite then?" he shrugged before the guard asked if he was giving Dru a run for his money. "Well, I suppose I am. I'm not one to break so easily. Plus at the time I had no respect for him. If have no respect for you I don't submit without a rather large fight."

"He'll probably get less of a fight from me this time....mainly due to the fact that I respect him just a tiny ounce more than before, can't say it's much though." he chuckled. Oliver glanced over to the guard and teasingly brushed up against him, "What's your name by the way?" he asked, glancing up and down the man's body. He wasn't planning on do anything with this guard but he had decided he liked him decently enough, and those he liked he liked to tease.

"My name? My, my you really are trying to get familiar with all of the guards." the guy teased right back quickly ruffling Oliver's hair as they walked. "Lamely enough my name is Joe; generic Joe. At least it's not Bob, but obviously my parents got pretty creative with it. Then to make matters worse, I'm a junior. Joey junior. Got the alliteration going on." Joe scoffed at his own comment and rolled his eyes.

"And you're Oliver, obviously." Joe flashed Oliver a grin. "I hate to break it to you, but you're kind of famous around here for being the boss' favorite. Marcus signed on knowing he was going to get a pounding and all the sex slaves trained by Dru caved pretty fast, admittedly they were on a shit ton more drugs then you. So the fact he hasn't loaded you up with a mix of opium and aphrodisiac means you have his attention. Like a twisted side project or some shit." Joe threw back the door leading into the dining room and in a sing song voice called out for Amy.

He continued over to the table and took a seat towards the middle, yanking the chair out and then throwing himself into it. "Amy! My amore Amy!" As he said Amy's name for the third time, an overweight elderly woman threw open the kitchen door. What was left of her curly grey hair was pulled back into a hair net and the smears of grease across her apron were clearly permanent. Her attire screaming, 'stereotypical lunch lady.'

"Shut the hell up! You'll wake the dead if you keep screaming like that!" Amy screamed back from feet away. She didn't look amused like Joe did, sitting casually in the seat with his fingers laced together and his chin resting on them.

"Well I wouldn't want to bring your husband back. What shot would I have at such a gem if the light of her life returned from heaven?" Joe said, throwing himself back in his seat as dramatically as he could. Amy's face scrunched up and she suddenly waled a spatula at Joe hitting him square in the face.

"EAT OR OUT!" she screamed and disappeared.

The second Joe recovered he stood up with a jerk and yelled, "TWO BANANA FOSTERS FRENCH TOAST!" He plopped back down into his seat and turned to Oliver grinning with a red make on his cheek, "So that's Amy. She's the one who makes a mean banana fosters french toast. Sometimes I might entice the mean part out of her."

Oliver chuckled at Joe when he teased him. "What can I say, you know the help...you rule the house." he snickered. "Nice to meet you Joey Junior." he teased the other slightly. He rolled his eyes as he was told that he was famous. "Hmm, interesting to know. I'm sure one day when he finally gets fed up with the fact that I'm a slut for the random guys and not him I'll be drugged out the wazoo." he shrugged.

As they moved into the kitchen he jumped as the other yelled out for some person called Amy. He glanced over towards the door that the lady came out of and eyed her for a moment. He never expected who came out to actually come out. He smiled and then felt suddenly terrified to be in this kitchen and also decided that this was not going to be the way to escape if he ever tried.

Finally the food was ordered and Oliver finally chose to sit down. "She seems...interesting." he said and chuckled, "Oh, most definitely you entice the mean out of her. Then again, it seems like you could do that to anyone." he smirked, "must be an interesting lay." he leaned lightly on his hand, his arm prompt up on the table. "So Joey Junior, what do you do when you aren't getting screwed over by the other guards and having to watch little old me?"

“Well,” Joe leaned back and grabbed the spatula that had landed on the floor beside him. He twirled it on his finger once or twice and then used it to point towards the kitchen, “when I’m not chasing that feisty minx in my free time I utilize the gym, sleep, shower, shit, and eat. It also depends on the day and what cycle the slaves are on.”

He sat back in the chair and twirled the spatula again. His brows furrowed together to a minute, lost in thought. “I dunno if he’d drug you up. I would think that would take some of the fun out of it for him. Not to mention, it’s not like he can just sell you off like the whores in training. Plus, why waste the training product?” He turned to look at Oliver and then laughed. “But I regress!”

Joe pointed the spatula at Oliver and threw his free arm over the back of his seat. He glanced back over his shoulder at the door before he whispered, “He is a brat though. Gets a little crazy when he doesn’t get what he wants." Joe paused and then added, "Don’t repeat that.” His eyes narrowed and he was glancing around when the doors swung open. A younger gentleman in a fitted black tux came out with two trays. Carefully the man placed them in front of Joe and Oliver from across the table and removed the tops to reveal the fresh off to the griddle french toast covered in bananas, powdered sugar, whipped cream, a Boston creme looking sauce drizzled overtop and a side bowl of syrup.

"I LOVE YOU AMY!" Joe cried out immediately grabbing at his fork and knife. The waiter rolled his eyes and turned to Oliver.

"Would you like a drink young sir?" he asked, his voice far deeper then one would have guessed.

"I'll take an Irish Coffee if you would be a dearie Maximus." Joe butted in not even looking up from his plate as he cut some of the french toast and shoveled it into his mouth. Maximus sneered and looked back at Oliver, awaiting his answer.

"What cycle the slaves are on?" Oliver questioned, unsure of what that meant. It was the first time he had heard that there was a cycle to this. Hell, he knew the guards were there for a reason, but for some reason it took until now to click that that would be why. He glanced over to the kitchen, rather judging this man's sanity and if maybe he was on drugs if he considered that mess of a woman a feisty minx or any kind of minx for that matter.

"And why can't I be sold off like the whores in training? It's not like anyone is looking for me...and even if they are, they aren't going to find me. He can do that all he wants." he said and shrugged. Clearly he wasn't having that kind of excuse, however when the other talked about how Dru was a brat he chuckled. "Why? I tell it straight to his face all the time. If he acts like one he better learn how to take the heat." Oliver said before leaning back and crossing his arms over his chest.

He jumped when the door swung open and he was presented with a tray. He looked at the french toast inside and he smiled a little. He glanced over to the waiter and seemed a little taken aback when he was called a young sir, "Uh...apple juice if you have it please." he said and gave the waiter another smile before he picked up his fork and started to eat. He was not nearly as ravenous as Joe seemed to be and just enjoyed the meal that he was given.

“Very good, sir.” the waiter said headed back into the kitchen. Not before being reminded that Joe wanted an Irish coffee though. As the door swiveled back and forth, Joe chewed up the piece of french toast in his mouth and turned towards Oliver.

“Repeat it all you want then.” Joe said spewing small chunks of french toast back onto his plate as he twirled his fork around, “Just don’t say I was the one who said it. I mean, you probably could get away with telling him anything. I’m disposable. He can get another guard any day and not have to worry about anyone saying anything about my disappearance. The day we got hired was the day we joined an all inclusive cult most people die being a part of. We had to cut all ties to any family and friends. If someone started looking for us it’s a part of our contract to get them to stop. If we break the contract, it’s our funeral.

You? Not so much. He won you at a fairly public event where lots of people saw him take you, probably forcibly. That makes too many potential whistle blowers if he tried to sell you. If someone says they’ve seen you around here and he keeps you here, he could just state he hired you and it would look legal. I’m sure he has some sort of forged document lying around for you if cops come snooping. He might also just fly you out of the country to one of his other headquarters.”

The waiter came back out preventing Joe from discussing the cycles. The waiter didn’t seem to notice the conversation stop either and just placed a small mug down in front of Joe and then a large glass of apple juice before Oliver. “Anything else for either of you gentlemen?”

“Another plate of french toast for me please!’ Joe said stuffing the last piece into his mouth and shoving the empty plate towards the man. The waiter grimaced and gingerly took it. Then looked to Oliver with a questioning look.

Oliver watched Joe eat for a few moments at a time as he ate his meal and gave awkward smiles each time. "You're secret is safe with me. I suppose that is true though, about me not being as disposable. It was...willing, ish." he said, biting his lip as he looked down at his toast. "A bet was made and even if I don't agree with it I still upheld the bet. I gave my life willingly. Though it was under a bit of protest." he said as he took another bite of his toast.

He had to admit he quite liked the food here. It tasted good and was here pretty quickly. When the waiter came back with his juice he said a quick thank you and shook his head as the other asked if he wanted anything else. He could see the grimace of disgust at Joe as the other wanted a verification "No, thank you." he said and sipped at his juice.

"Where is the brat anyway?" he asked, "I'm a bit surprised that he hasn't come over to fuck me as he pleases." Oliver couldn't help but smirk, "I sure tempted him yesterday and he was such a good little boy, I almost feel like I should repay him a bit." he chuckled. "Well, just a little." he smiled, he had to admit the fact that Dru actually upheld his end of the bargain, even going so far as warning him that he might not be able to if they stayed in the same room as Oliver was at the time, really stuck with him. Not enough that he wasn't going to fight back but enough that he probably would be doing it more out of fun then not wanting to actually mess around.

He finished up his french toast and sipped at his apple juice as he waited for Joe to finish. "I suppose it's back to that dreadful room after this isn't it?" he asked.

The waiter nodded before disappearing leaving Joe licking his chops and Oliver sitting there. Joe glanced over as he wiped his face with a napkin, listening to what the kid said. A snicker slipped from his lips as he said he wanted to reward Dru but shockingly enough he didn’t comment. He stuck the fork his his mouth and proceeded to thoroughly clean the syrup from it.

Why Oliver asked about returning to the room, Joe nodded and pulled the fork from his mouth with a pop. “Yes-sir-ee you are.” He leaned forward and took a sip of his drink. A shudder wrecked his whole body and his face wrinkled. “Mmm Maxie knows how to make them strong.” he growled out with a hint of approval. “Getting you food is one thing, letting you out of the room for anything other than that without direct orders would be the end of me. I like you kid, but I want to make it to the end so I can live on a beach in Tahiti with voluptuous sex slaves surrounding me at all times. You know what that requires though? Me making it there alive.”

Joe smiled brightly and took another sip of his Irish coffee. “If he didn’t ravish you yesterday I’m sure he will save some time for you today. He doesn’t like to neglect his pets. Marcus knows all about that shit. Fuckin’ one time he had Marcus in a room for almost a full 8 hours after him being away for a week. Kid was covered in welts, bruises, and drooling from the thought of it the next day when he did the walk of shame back to his room before showing up for his shift.” Joe laughed and suddenly there was a crashing noise from the kitchen.

Joe looked over perking an eyebrow. His eyes went wide after a moment and he stood up knocking his seat backwards taking his coffee with him. “Time to go.” he headed towards the door, grabbing and physically dragging Oliver over towards it. “I forgot she hates when I ask for seconds, be it sex or food.” Just as he pushed Oliver through the door leading into the hall a plate crashed against the wall beside them and an onslaught of profanities followed them out. “Good thing I remember though. Want a sip?” he closed the door, just in the nick of time as something crashed against it, before he offered the cup to Oliver.

Oliver sighed and pouted a bit. He figured as much and he honestly didn't want to get Joe in trouble, but he really didn't want to go back to that room and just sit there like a doll. It was boring. However the thought of winding up like Marcus sure made him want to hurry back to his room so he could have some fun thinking about it. Oh how he would tease the crap out of the dragon if he was able to get that completely consensual. He liked his lips before shaking his head. He was here against his will, he had to remember that.

When he heard the crashing he looked over toward the kitchen and before he knew it was being dragged out of the room and heading towards the room again. He gasped and ducked when he heard the plate crash against the wall and swears being thrown at them. "Geez, thanks, so happy I could make a good impression with her thanks to you. Should tell Dru you felt me up." he murmured, before grabbing the Irish coffee and taking a swig of it. He made a face and handed it back. "Disgusting stuff...coffee." he said and started to look around the hallway they were in.

"You said Marcus had a shift? Did he do more than just be a fuck toy to Dru?" he asked, "Because I got the feeling that was all he was until Dru grew bored of him."

“Make a good impression on HER?” Joe snickered watching Oliver take his sip. “That woman, hates everyone.” his nose was wrinkled as he finished and he daintily took the coffee cup back taking his own sip. He giggled though starting the way back to Oliver’s room. “You don’t mind the whiskey in it but the coffee is the problem? I like you kid.” He sipped again and once he was sure Oliver was following him down the hallway he looked over to Oliver.

“Marcus is actually a signed on employee. He’s been working here in the house for almost...eh...probably like 3 or 4 years I think. He’s been working longer than that for Drudwyn though because he was transferred into work here at the main house. So, like, at one of the other sites he proved himself trustworthy or some shit.” Joe was tapping his lower lip as he thought about it. “I don’t think they always were always fuck friends. I’ve heard it took a couple of months of Marcus to figure out what Dru really liked and then a couple more months to get his attention or something like that.”

Joe paused for a moment thinking about and then shrugged. “I only transferred in a couple months ago and they’ve been like that the whole time I’ve been here. Marcus still works shifts despite being Dru’s occasional play thing. If you can find someone who’s been here the whole time you should ask them. Most guys after working here in the main house a couple of years get transferred out to run some of the other operations such as the product at the auction houses and or collections.”

“Why so curious?” Joe suddenly turned towards Oliver, “You thought maybe you weren’t the only play thing Dru owned?”

Oliver gave a smirk, "careful...I can be such a bitch when I want to be." he said, following the other down the hallway. As he listened to what Marcus had been and was doing he blinked. "I seriously didn't expect that at all. I mean, look at the man....he's so...fuckable." he snickered. "I suppose that does make me quiet the anomaly. Here he acts like he just picks someone and goes at it." Oliver sighed. "I will keep that in mind to ask someone else." he nodded.

He stopped quickly before he was forced to stumble or hit Joe. "Why? Why not?" he asked back, "And surely I'm not. With what he works in, I'm sure he has a few hidden around, I can't be the only one making sure he's satisfied." Oliver said, he frowned at Joe a little bit, "Plus, wouldn't you ask all these questions if you were brought to a strange, yet beautiful, place and told that you had to either suck cock for however long the dragon wants you to or be made to disappear?" Oliver nodded, and moved past Joe, he glanced at a few of the doors before stopping in front of the one that was his. "I know literally nothing of this place or this man, I'm slowly gathering information, it's what I do. That and run...and seduce." he laughed.

“I’d be making sure I stay in a position where I can ask questions rather than the alternative.” All joking was aside as Joe commented. His face had fallen and in an instant he was the kind of person most people would assume worked in this kind of trade; blank faced, cold eyes, with an impassive stare. He stopped beside the doorframe looking down at Oliver, still holding the cup of spiked coffee in his hand. A moment of silence passed, Joe’s eyes seemed to be studying Oliver and then he turned and fell back against the wall building back up his persona. “There was a kid he brought up from the cellars he kept for two weeks. Not counting Marcus.”

Joe brought the ceramic lip up to meet his own as she stared down the wall opposing him. Once he brought it down, he held it at his side as his thumb worked against the smooth surface “He sold the boy to some Saudi Arabian.” He took a breath, “Keep in mind, all this bullshit is going to end sooner or later. He’s going to sell you off the same way he sells all the people who aren’t employees or clients. Just because he won you rather than kidnapping you doesn’t mean it’s going to end any differently. All you can do is try to keep his interest as long as you can. Whatever you learn along the way, isn’t going to do you any good.”

Joe took another sip and then snickered, “I guess in the end, it’s up to you though.” He smirked and nodded towards the door. “Time for you to go in.”

Oliver didn't like it when Joe went all silent and brooding. Then again, he did get a bit of information off of him afterwords. He watched the other as he finally broke the silence and told him about a boy. He frowned a little at the thought and was about to ask what happened to him, but it looked like Joe was going to answer that question. When he did he sighed a bit. "Yeah...that's what I figured." he said, frowning a bit to himself.

"I'm sure whoever I get sold to...won't exactly be the best person in the world either." he said, shaking his head. He sighed and thought about it a little bit. "Anyway, thanks for the time Joe, it's been great. Good to get out of this room...even if you are forcing me back into it." he said, raising his arms in a defensive manner, "I'll go back willingly though. If under protest, no need to get you in trouble after you've been so kind." he explained before opening the door and going into the room.

When he was finally in the room and all alone he looked over to the bed and sighed before going over to it. There really wasn't a whole lot for him to do, but it looked like the TV was left so he started to surf the channels for a little while, his mind wondering every now and then to where Dru was.

An hour or so later, Dru opened the door and waltzed in. He was on his phone, finishing up and saying his goodbyes as he walked through the frame. Joe peeked in only for a moment and then closed the door behind Dru just as he hung up to comment, “We have to pick out your outfit for tonight. Something classy without showing off too much. Many of the gents there are uncomfortable with the kinds of things I enjoy which is horribly ironic considering our business.” He looked up to Oliver and grinned as his eyes scanned the boy over.

“I already have a few things in mind but you’ll have some say in what you wear tonight seeing as it’ll be more than just for me.” he said as his tail flicked. He turned towards the door and opened it, making Joe jumped away from it. Dru perked an eyebrow and sneered, “I’ll deal with you leading the excursion later. Be off.”

Joe started saying something but Dru stopped the bullshittery before it could begin with a flick of his wrist. “Be. Off.” he repeated. Joe laughed it off and quickly sauntered away. Dru then turned back to Oliver and motioned for him to follow. “We have a few hours yet but I want to instruct you on the people who will likely be there and what will and will not be acceptable. Such as your attitude. Here it is something I’ll permit to an extent but not in front of my business partners and potential clients.”

Oliver glanced from the TV to the door and when he saw it was Dru he turned the TV off and waited. "But they want to be blown by a man in a suit?" he asked, arching his eyebrow. "You have some really weird company, you know that?" he asked and shook his head a little. He eyed Dru for a moment as he was told he got to have some say in what he wore tonight. Well wasn't he lucky. He sighed a little before stepping forward to follow Dru.

He eyed Joe for a moment and fidgeted when he was sneered at. He seriously was hoping that Joe wasn't going to get in trouble, after all it wasn't his fault for taking Oliver out, well it was, but it wasn't like they had caused too much trouble. If it weren't for the lady they wouldn't have caused any trouble at all. He watched Joe leave before looking over to Dru and nodding.

"I don't have an attitude." he said, crossing his arms as he followed Dru, "I'm just non compliant with the current situation that I'm in. Some people call it uppity." he said, nodding more to himself than to Dru. "But I get it. Act like I'm a fucking slut for you and only you." he said, waving off the dragon for what he wanted. "Let me guess, do whatever you say like a good little slave and say 'yes, master,' 'no master,' 'please fuck me in the ass, master?'" he asked, chuckling. "That about sum it up?" he asked.

Dru purred.

Dru actually vocally purred when Oliver said the last bit and he looked back to Oliver with a cheshire grin. “I’ll take that tonight once I get you back into the limousine post party. I’d love to fill the backseat with those words. I shall make sure there are some toys for our pleasure in the car.” He reached out and lightly gripped Oliver’s chin tilting his head upwards before his lips were caressed with a thumb.

“For the party though,” he withdrew his hand and returned to walking, “I need you to be more of an escort, there for looks and a piece of arm candy, while also being able to make small talk if someone addresses you. Otherwise smile and listen. No one is going to openly want to fuck you. They’ll make underhanded remarks so if you feel snippy try to keep it witty and don’t verbally attack them directly. No attitude. You’ll get yourself banned and also show them I lack control.”

After a brisk walk Dru opened the doors to the room he had originally dragged Oliver to and fucked him senseless in. Off to the left was the closet full of sex things, outfits, shoes, and etc. Dru didn’t hesitate as he walked in and headed over towards the outfits. He did glance over his shoulder though to peer at Oliver. “Questions?”

Back
Top Bottom