Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Love Triangle (sispuppet & PhantomSentinel)

"Is blood really all you want?" Alex asks Lillith, the message clear, though he is joking around. Not wanting the words to linger too much, Alex lets go of his sisters, letting them get back on the ground as he stretches and looks around. "Right, so now that the rooms are set up, let's get things ready for tonight." He puts an arm around each sister's shoulder and leads them back down the stairs. In the kitchen, both the glasses are still on the table, though empty. "Oh, Lily, while you get yourself some more blood, I'll take Hare down to the cellar so she can pick out what she wants to drink. Later, we should head outside. I'd love to see what the two of you can do." He smiles and pats the youngest sister on the head before taking Harley's hand and leading her down the steps. Once in the cellar, Alex smiles and leans back while crossing his arms. "So Hare, what do you think? See anything you'd love to have a taste of?" He asks her.

Lily got completely flustered when he made such a sexual innuendo in front of her elder sister, who luckily didn't see her younger sister's absolutely red face. When he got off them they walked with him back to the kitchen, Harley put an arm across his back while Lily held on his hand and took it with her tiny hand. The vampire nodded at her brother and watched them depart downstairs to the cellar. She grabbed one of her biggest cups and poured some blood on it, then sat on the couch to wait for them. She held the cup with both hands and sipped from it. Meanwhile, Harley went downstairs with her brother to grab some alcohol. She was indeed surprised by the inmensity of the deposit. "Wow! Dude! Check this out! There are thousand of wines, vodkas, whiskeys...everything here!" After looking for a few seconds, he grabbed a bottle of vodka and opened it, then sipped directly from it. "Vodka might do it! Ummm...Alex....I was gonna' ask you....ya' have a girlfriend? You really look like the kind of cute guy who would get one right away!"

Oh, Alex was definitely checking it out. His eyes roamed hungrily up and down Harley's body as she stretched to grab the bottle of vodka, sipping from it directly and talking about how good it was. Smiling, he walk over to join her. The werewolf's question has him scratching his chin. "No, I don't have a girlfriend." He admits. "I never really saw the point. There's too much fun to have. Don't you agree?" He reaches Harley and takes the bottle from her hand, sispping it before giving it back to her. "How about you?" He asks Harley, the hungry smile never leaving his face. "A cute girl like you, you'd have no problem scoring guys." He resists the urge to make the obvious animal in the sheets joke. Though, now that did make another thought cross his mind. Alex's face scrunches up. He was eager to ask if she'd done it in wolf form, but decides against it. 'So, wait, if you're a werewolf, do you have like a mate?" He asks curiously, wondering if she's been with other people or werewolves at all. Lily was a virgin, and it was fun having someone completely new, but Hare could prove fun in her own way.

Harley looked back at him with a grin on her face as he took the bottle from her and sipped from it. She found it quite interesting that such boy didn't have a girlfriend. From her looks, he did in fact seemed like a charming gallant, but little did she know that he was such a pervert inside his mind. "Me? No...well...I used to have one. Yes, that one...Roy. Roy was his name. We started as best friends...and decided to go for a little fun...after our first time we decided to be a couple but it didn't work out. As of lately, I haven't been after boys. I've been awkwardly busy..." she tell him, taking the bottle back from him and sipping some more. She choked on her vodka when he asked if she had a 'mate'. "No!" she told him laughing. "Werewolves only turn into them to hunt. On extremely rare ocassions they have sex like that, but it's far more comfortable to have it in human form. But no, I don't have one. I am single as of now."

Getting comfortable, Alex starts swapping the bottle back and forth with Harley. "Oh, so you did have one? Was he human or were?" Alex asks her, genuinely curious about her first boyfriend. "What was he like? Did you two get on well?" He winks so there's no confusion as to what he means by his question. He laughs along with the werewolf, holding his hands up defensively. "Alright, I got you. Hey, can't blame a guy for being curious, you know." He teases, taking a long gulp of the vodka before grabbing a few more bottles. As much fun as this was, he couldn't leave Lillith waiting on her own for too long. "You'll have to show off what you can do later. I'll be looking forward to it." He tells her before leading the way back up the stairs. They find Lily sitting on the couch, drinking from her large glass. "Alright, let's get this party started!" Alex says before a thought occurs to him. "Oh, you probably don't have any food here, do you?" He asks his half-sister. Did vampires have to eat? If they didn't, then Lily didn't strike him as the type who would indulge just for the flavor.

"He was a mere human. He knew about me being a werewolf...." Then Harley blushed when he asked her that question with a wink. "Well...yeah! For the most part. It was sincerely the best sex I could have ever desired..." she told him. When he teased her about her abilities, she grinned and shook her head. "I promise I won't slack off! I will show ya'!" she told him before making their way upstairs with yet more bottles of alcohol. Lily looked at them and nodded at this question. "The fridge is full of food. And I keep myself a couple of bags of chips if that is what you are trying to say," she replied, the skin around her mouth was a bit stained by the blood she had been drinking from the glass. Harley sat next to her sister and crossed an arm around the vampire's little body.

"The best, huh?" Alex asks. "We'll have to see about that." He mutters under his breath, though he isn't particularly worried about whether or not Harley hears him. "Oh, really? I didn't think you'd eat that kind of stuff!" Alex says in surprise at the news of the kitchen being full of food. "I mean, I figured you just needed the blood to get by, but hey, if you have food, then that's great!" He starts to head to the kitchen before stopping and looking over at Lily. "Hold on, you've got a little over here." He puts his hand under Lily's chin and uses his thumb to wipe her lip clean before offering it for her to lick the blood off. "There, my two perfect little sisters!" Alex says before heading into the kitchen. He heads to the fridge and opens it up, surprised to find plenty of high quality stuff in it. Clearly their father must have been preparing for their stay. "Alright, let's do steaks! You both okay with rare?" He asks from the kitchen, putting the strips of meet on the counter while looking around for anything else they might want with dinner. Gathering the ingredients, Alex gets to work preparing the food for them.

Their father had indeed prepared the siblings for their stay. He gave Lillith a very high sum of money every month so she could live peacefully in her own house, away from all the pests who dared to interrupt her peace. Vampires did eat of courae. Blood was a compulsory part of their meal and it couldn't go missing, but food was still a very essencialpart. Nevertheless, Lily didn't eat too much, and it could be clearly seen by how slim she was. When her brother came to her and took the drop of blood into her mouth, she sucked on his finger and tickled it playfully with her tongue. She wasn't teasing him, after all she was barely a teen, having just gotten into high school. Both sisters smiled at his words and hugged each other. Their love could be clearly seen, Lily was inmensibly happy to be with her sister. She was also happy to be with her brother, but she was slowly falling in love for him. "I didn't know men could cook. I thought they were good only for jerking off and driving cars," she teased him, making Lily burst nto laughter.

"Not only that, some of us can cook!" He shouts back, laughing along with the girls as the steaks are tenderized and seasoned before being thrown onto a skillet. He manages to cook up a mushroom sauce with it, and uses the juices to make some veggies and potatoes before preparing the three plates and calling the two girls into the kitchen to join him. He takes his own seat in the middle, leaving Harley on one side, and Lillith on the other. "Oh, before we dig in, we should say grace!" Seeing the looks he gets, Alex waves his hand. "Kidding, I'm just kidding!" He tells them with a laugh as the three of them cut into their food. Alex poured himself more of the whiskey, not bothering to hold back. "So Hare, you're 18, right? Are you still in high school?" He asks, looking to strike up conversation. While talking to her, he drops the hand not holding his fork onto Lily's lap, giving it a gentle squeeze.

Both Harley and Lily laughed at his comments, but nevertheless what he said he was actually doing a great job by cooking the meat. Lily didn't know how to cook for the most part, but there were some pretty basic dishes she knew how to prepare. On the other hand, Harley did knew how to cook, but she never had to given she hunted down her food and ate it right away. When they were called into the table Lily took her glass with her abd sat next to her brother while Harley sat on the side, still next to Alex. They looked a him skeptically when he asked them to pray and laughed before starting to the delicious meal he had prepared. "Yes, I'm 18. I finished high-school a couple of months ago. Now I'm just...enjoying life," she joked. Lily gasped when she felt her brother's hand on her little thigh, squeezing it softly. Both sister took a sip of their respective drinks but Lily took her brother's hand with her free one and rubbed it tenderly,

“Oh yeah, I can get behind that!” Alex agrees enthusiastically. “I’m in college right now, but I don’t have a major or anything picked out. Mostly I just take whatever class looks fun and easy.” As he talks, his hand starts to rub along Lillith’s thigh, slowly making its way further up her leg and under her skirt. “You could probably get into the university where I am. I can help you out from there. We can take the easy classes and hit up the parties together! I’d love to show you off sometime.” His pinky stretches out, running along Lily’s clothed slit. At her reaction, both her siblings look at her. “You okay there, Lily?” Alex asks with a bright smile on his face as though he doesn’t know what happened before pulling his hand away.

“So then, we’ve got the rest of tonight with no real plans, right? Let’s head outside the weather is great, and we can walk around.” Alex says as the meal is finished up. He picks up the plates and takes them to the sink to let them soak. He turns and leans on the counter, crossing his arms while looking at his two sisters. “The night is ours, ladies. Let’s have some fun with it.”

While Harley listened to her brother, Lily was having a hard time with her brother's hand as it slowly made its way to her crotch. She wanted to stop him, but she didn't seemed to resist. She was already submitted to him. She wanted to be with him, and the foreplay was making her lust for him even more. When he touched her slit from above her she tried to held back a moan of pleasure and instead she jumped from her chair, her panties were almost soaked. "Y-Yes...everything....e-e-everything is ok..." she answered shyly and looked down, her cheeks red once again.

"Yeah, you are right!" Harley told him in response to what he said. "I saw that there was a huge garden in the back, so we can go there," she said. Lily nodded and walked to Harley, holding her hand. She was a bit scared of Alex at this point, since she didn't know if he liked her or if he was doing it to tease her in a bad way. Harley smiled at the little vampire and walked outisde with her sister, then looked up at the full moon which was shinning above them.

“I’m glad to hear it!” Alex tells Lily when she says she’s okay. Making her lose her composure like this was proving to be a lot of fun, and the blush she got only made her even more tempting for him. He would really have to see what she looked like during certain other events. He watches his youngest sister gravitate towards Harley. The way she was acting wasn’t new to the demi-human. He had seen it plenty of times before in other girls who could sense that he wasn’t looking for something as innocent as friendship. It was surprising to see that look on the vampire though. He always assumed they were a lot more confident. Well, it made her more fun to play with, so he didn’t complain.

Going to the other side of Lily, Alex puts an arm around her shoulder, giving it a squeeze as they reach the garden. The trio stop and look around and the beautiful view, the moonlight illuminating the lush grounds and the woods beyond it. As he turns to face Harley, Alex smiles at the werewolf. “Alright then Hare, let’s see what you’ve got.” A fresh thought comes to him, bringing a hungry grin to the demi-human’s face. “Do you have to undress?” He asks. “Transforming would mess up your clothes, right?” The tone of his voice shows that her older brother clearly wouldn’t mind if that was the case.

Once there, Harley stepped in front of them with one hand on her hip and looked up to the sky, the moon shone brightly. She heard his question and a blush crossed through her cheeks. That surely didn't make her uncomfortable, but it was surely something she wasn't expecting to do. "Yes. I have to undress, transformation rips my clothes..." she told him with her pale cheeks completely red. Lily was holding Alex's hand shyly, looking at her elder sister. Harley took off her clothes, showing him her perfect butt, her skinny and athletic body (in a piercing on her belly button) and her beautiful small breasts, which were only a bit bigger than Lily's almost flat chest. She took a deep breath and suddenly her nails started to grow, a long tail grew from above her butt and her body grew taller to fully transform her in a werewolf. However, Alex's expectation must have been a bit more grotesque since hair didn't grew any hair, she only turned very strong and taller. She was a beautiful werewolf woman with a tail and a pair of wolf ears to have perfect sense of hearing. She put her hands on her hips and looked at him. "Well...were you expecting something else?" Harley asks him, a blush clearly on her face. Lily looked at her surprised, most clearly her perfect and shaved pussy.

“Well, don’t let us stop you then!” Alex tells his sister, smiling broadly as she steps forward. His eyes roam over her body as she undresses, unashamedly taking in every inch of her as it’s exposed. His eyes focus on that perfect ass, and he immediately feels himself hardening, though the demi-human makes zero attempts to hide the obvious bulge that’s formed in his pants. Then he sighs in frustration as her transformation begins. Oh well, he at least had a pretty good memory for later. Plus, her lack of shame could only be a good thing going forward, so he wasn’t too torn up over it just yet. He looks over to Lily, cocking a smile at her. “Like what you see?” He asks his youngest sister, admittedly curious about what she thinks.

Alex’s eyes widen in surprise when the transformation finishes though. That was it? His smile broadens again at the sexy naked wolfgirl standing in front of him. When she asks if he was expecting something else, the young man chuckles softly. “Well, I’m surprised.” He admits. “Pleasantly so, of course.” His eyes freely roam up to her small breasts, the moonlight illuminating the stiff pink nipples, making it hard for him to resist just jumping her right there. Then he goes down to her shaved pussy and smirks. “I was expecting more hair.” He tells her, making it clear he wasn’t talking about her wolf form. He was surprised to hear she never did it in this form though. It seemed like she was still plenty woman enough to not be awkward. He knew it wouldn’t stop him at least, but then again, that wasn’t really saying much. If the fact that the two girls were his sisters hadn’t been enough to keep him decent, then one technically being undead and the other having a tail certainly wouldn’t.

Lily, while actually surprised by the tranformation, couldn't help but feel jealous of her brother who kept looking at her beautiful sister. The tail and the years only made her more beautiful. There were no words to describe Harley's beauty. The werwolf realized that the comments he was making actually meant other things, and that there was an obvious bulge in his pants. Harley went back to human form and didn't say anything to him, embarassed and fluttered enough by how hard he had got at his sister. Lily also wanted to show him what happened when she transformed, but she new her body wasn't as great as Harley, so that obviously made her jealous. After the werewolf dressed, Lily took off her clothes, her almost flat but beautiful breasts exposed, along with her small and shaved womanhood, her cute little butt and her slender figure. She was still very beautiful, and her absolutely pale skin tone shone in contrast with the moonlight. Suddenly, Lily grew a pair of large bat-wings, a demonish-like tail and two small hors protruded from her head. Her eyes also became more red-colored than before and her fangs grew larger. Harley was lost in her little sister's perfect body for a few seconds before snapping out of the trance. She liked her own little sister! Now that was weird! "What do...you think?" Lily asked very shyly.

"What's wrong, don't like staying that way too long?" Alex asks Harley as she changes back and dresses. There was the end to his fun, unfortunately. Here he was hoping she might stay nude for just a while longer. As she walks back over, he cocks an eye brow at her. Lily steps forward, so Alex lets go of her, putting an arm around Harley instead. "Really though, never did anything in that form? Something tells me that it would be a lot of fun." He whispers into her ear. She might have been a bit more easygoing than Lillith, as far as he could tell, but seeing that Harley wasn't quite used to the affection was its own pleasant surprise. Two cute younger sisters to play with. What more could he ask for?

As if to answer that, Lillith starts to strip down, catching her siblings by surprise. Alex's eyes drink in the sight of her petite, nude body. She was smaller than Hare, obviously, and not very developed in most areas, but her pale, innocent look was incredibly alluring. Then she tops it by sprouting her cute demonic look, making Alex's cock throb hard in his pants. "Wow, that's amazing!" Alex says loudly, smiling at Lillith. It didn't seem like she had to strip completely naked to transform, so he could only assume she did it to emulate Harley. Wsa she already jealous of her older sister? Hmm, that's a fact that could come in handy. "So, can you fly around like that as well?" He asks, though his eyes definitely aren't focused on her wings.

Harley shook her head and put an arm around Alex's waist as Lily stepped forward. "No...not really. I only use it for hunting since I become more aggressive in that mode...it's not something to stay in. I know...sounds ridiculous, but it's for everyone's safety." She then blushed when he said that she should try in that form, his tone insinuating that they could do it. Her cheeks became full red, but she didn't get away from him. Maybe she also liked him back, but it had been two years since her last relationship, so she prefered to wait until things were settled.

Lily blushed when she realized how big the bulge in his pants had gotten, meaning that he really liked her beautiful and young body. In fact, she just undressed to imitate her elder sister, and she wanted Alex to love her as much as he loved Harley. "Y-Yes...I can fly with this," she told him and used her wings to levitate from the ground a couple of feets, giving him a clear look of her gorgeous pussy. Her labia tightly pressed, meaning that she had never touched herself.

"Oh?" Alex asks Harley, smirking at her. "Well you know, sometimes a bit of aggressiveness can be a good thing." He points out before giving Lily his attention. If the two girls decided to start fighting more for his affection, then he could only come out as a winner from all this. He may actually have to thank his dad for once. Now that was a weird thought. As Lillith takes flight, Alex's eyes immediately focus on her virgin pussy. The demi human is practically salivating, staring at her untouched hole. His hand starts to rub Harley's shoulder more, but he doesn't move it down just yet. "Wow, that is very impressive." He tells his youngest sister, not particularly talking about her flight. He already knows this night can't end without him ending up in one of their beds, though at this point he wasn't particularly picky.

As Lily lands, Alex starts to walk forward. "So I guess it's my turn, huh?" He asks them. Without any sign of embarrassment, Alex starts to strip down, taking his shirt and slacks off, he hands them to Lily. "I'll be expecting those back." He tells her, standing now in only his tight pair of boxer briefs. The underwear does nothing to hide his bulge, the cloth practically sculpting out his erection for the girls. Sighing, Alex focuses a bit to break the glamour that always hung in the back of his mind. His hair shortens a little as his ram horns become exposed. Alex's eyes turn into glowing, dark red orbs, his skin gaining a red tinge as his body becomes more muscular. His hands become more claw like as the nails grow out into sharp points, and his teeth all change to match them.

"Oh, I suppose this isn't very fair." His voice comes out in a low growl while still maintaining a sense of playfulness, though one that's more unsettling than his normal speech. Removing his underwear, Alex's cock springs free, standing fully erect at a little over seven inches, the wide member throbs in the air, seeming to almost be staring at his youngest sister. The tail is the last part of him to fall loose a long thin one ending in a tuft of black and red fur. "Well ladies, are you impressed?" He asks them as he drops the underwear with the other clothes that Lily is holding.

Lily held her brother's clothes in her little arms, not having time to dress so she was completely naked. She stood in front of him as the transformation began, Harley stood behind her and they both watched how his cock was hard against the boxers he was wearing. All of a sudden, their sweet brother turned into a devilish spawn from Hell, but he was still very handsome. Then he took off his boxers and revealed his long and hard member, who was specifically pointing at Lily, who was now also holding Alex's boxers. Harley was getting aroused from seeing her brother like that, but she was also centered on his incredible transformation. Alex could clearly see how her young and cute vampire sister was starting to get very aroused, and her juice could be seen dripping from her pussy; her clit obviously visible as she was very aroused. "Cool, ain't it Lily?" Harley asked her, touching Lily's arm softly. That made her break from the trance she had on Alex's cock and jumped slightly, nodding at her sister. "Yes, totally awesome."

"Well, I'm glad you too like what you see." Aex says, winking at the girls. Each step he takes towards them leaves a small flame in his wake that quickly extinguishes itself. Now that he had showed off a bit, the demi-human changes back, his horns and tail disappearing. He loses a bit of the height and girth, but maintains a mostly athletic physique. His cock is still erect, though it's now shrunk down to only being a little above average rather than the larger monster it had been a few moments ago. Taking his clothes back, Alex starts sliding them on while smirking at Lillith. "Is my little sister a bit of an exhibitionist?" He asks her. "Not that I'm complaining, of course. I'm more than happy to support your lifestyle choice." Alex teases as he slips his clothes back on, not bothering to button his shirt back up. Putting an arm around each girl's shoulder, Alex's hand rests just above lillith's bare chest. "So, anyone have some fun ideas on how we can spend the night?" He asks, already having a few of his own.

Lily looked at him as he went back to being a human, his cock shrinking to a mere human's one now. She still liked it, and so did Harley. They both found him very handsome. Lily blushed when he put his hands around her body. She was not feeling right. For some reasing she was feeling...weird. She didn't want to continue with the mean teasing in front of her other sister. "I'm...I'm feeling sleepy...Goodnight..." Lily told him, picking up her clothes and walking away. It could be clearly seen as she walked away how lots of drops from her juices were running down her leg. Once in her room, she put on her underwear, except for her bra and put on her black pyjama. She laid on the bed and tried to fall asleep, trying not to think that her brother was with her sister.

Harley shrugged at her sister going to bed. "I don't know...maybe...Meh, I don't know. I'm tired too because of the trip you know..."

"Aww, already? Come on, we were just starting to have fun." Alex says, watching the young vampire walk away, his eyes focusing on the obvious trail of arousal between her legs. Wait, a vampire, so then... "How is she tired? Isn't this her daytime?" Alex wonders aloud. Then he receives more bad news with Harley saying that she was thinking of going to sleep as well. "Hold on, come on. What's the rush?" He asks, putting his arm around her and starting to walk back to the house. "The night's still young, and so are we. I say we get more booze in us and go from there." Alex insists. He couldn't let this night end already. He swore that he'd end it in at least one of their beds, so there was no way he could rest before that happened. Alex was a demihuman of his word, after all.

Harley stretched her arms and yawned. "Yes, I am pretty tired. I traveled a lot to get here, half the country...and actually laying my body on a real bed might do me a great favour." She then kissed his cheek and winked. "I promise that tomorrow we will have that great and wild adventure you want to have...even though it's not correct. Right now I'm falling apart..." she told him with a wink and walked into her room, closing the door behind her. She undressed, leaving only her panties and put on a very loose t-shirt before laying on the bed and falling asleep almost instantly. She wasn't lying, the whole trip had been very exhaustive.

Alex grits his teeth, but manages to maintain his smile while nodding at Harley. “Sure, I get it. Let sleeping dogs lie and all that.” He jokes. “We’ll be sure to make up for lost time tomorrow.” He tells her and watches as the girl walks off back to the house. Once the door is closed and he’s left alone outside, Alex’s face turns into a snarl. No, this is not how the night is supposed to end! His clenched fist is down by his side as steam comes off his body as a result of his anger. He couldn’t just let it end like this. He swore to himself that he’d be in one of his sister’s beds by the end of the night. “This changes nothing.” The demi-human tells himself. “I’m still going forward with it.” With that, he walks back into the house.

Standing in the kitchen, Alex has a decision to make. Harley seemed a lot more easy going, and had clearly been with someone at least once before. Knowing that, she should be the most likely person, but then again, she probably really was tired, and her being more outgoing also meant that she would be more likely to take charge and stop it. Well, he could make excuses, but he had already made up his mind. It had to be Lillith. The youngest sister’s adorable body was the picture of innocence that he loved so much. Plus, he knew she would still be awake. It helped that he was sure his little sister would do anything to please her big brother.

Smiling, Alex finds her glass and refills it with some blood for her while filling his own with more whiskey before going up the stairs. Not wanting to knock on her door and risk making enough noise to wake Harley up, Alex just opens it and steps into her room. “Hey there Lily.” The big brother says as he closes the door and walks over to the vampire’s bed. He sits down on it, handing his sister her glass. “I figured a vampire probably doesn’t get much sleep at night, so we can use this time to catch up some more.” He tells her before raising the glass and clinking it with hers. “To family, it seems that for once, dad did know best.” He says before taking a sip, his eyes never leaving his sister's.

Back
Top Bottom