Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hidden creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vixen grinned and purred as kalos rolled onto his side and spoke. "I do believe we are alone. So don't see any reason we need to stop." She purred as she stroked lower and lower, nearing him sheath as he Nuzzled her.

Curtis groaned as Devon moaned around his member, he pulled out of his mouth and began to work himself, moaning loudly as his member began to twitch and he began to shot cum into Devon's open mouth.

"I most certainly agree." Kalos purred, his member once more emerging as she got closer. His member was still fairly slick from the oral she gave him earlier and was quick to erect.

Devon closed his eyes as Curtis did so, keeping his mouth open. He was a good boy and took it into his mouth, though a few stray shots covered his face.

Vixen grinned as she watched him swell and his member grew quickly erect. She wasn't sure how she was going to do this, but she might as well try. Moving closer she wrapped her hands around his member, sizing him quickly. He was definitely bigger in this form then in his human form. Purring she lent forwards and began to lick at his head teasingly.

Curtis groaned softly as he came down from his high and moved to sit on his knees besides Devon, grinning as he looked at his work. "Swallow" he growled with a smirk.

Kalos groaned and gave a small chirp. Enjoying the contact even if it was much smaller than past time due to the change. He watched her work, his member coming to full length in her grip, the small barbs able to be seen in some detail now she was this close.

Devon did as ordered, closing his mouth up and swallowing the seed. This had the largest effect on his mind, directly ingesting the seed solidifying Curtis' dominance and his turn.

Vixen ran her fingers gently over the barbs on his member as she licked his tip, purring softly to herself. Slowly she worked her lips around his head, and began to suckle eagerly.

Curtis chuckled and looked at Izabel after Devon had swallowed his cum. "I'd say he's quiet under my control now." He grinned and wiped up the cum on Devon's check and held it to his lips. "Be a good boy."

Kalos panted softly and slowly arched his hips forward, gently pressing further into her mouth. It didn't take her too long till the familiar taste of his precum filled her mouth, tasting the same as his human form, just a larger quantity.

Izabel sat beside Devon, having pulled off and recovering now. "Seems like you have a nice bitch to keep you satisfied for awhile." She purred, enjoying watching this.

Devon did as he was told, starting to lick and gently suck on Curtis' finger, cleaning the cum off.

Vixen purred and swallowed his pre as she suckled, working what she couldn't reach with her mouth with her hands eagerly. She was happy to serve her mate.

Curtis purred as Devon began to suck on his finger, even as he cleaned the cum off his finger he continued to let him suck. "I'm going to enjoy him, he's a good bitch. I'll be quirt satisfied."

Kalos moaned happily as his pleasure quickly began to build. The sight of her and her eagerness helping a long way in his pleasure. It didn't take too long till his pre was flowing more steadily and his member twitched every so often, from that and his breathing she knew he'd climax soon.

"May he bring you much pleasure." Izabel purred, watching as Devon kept on sucking until ordered otherwise.

Vixen continued to suck on and work his member, what pre she didn't swallow dripped from her chin as she did. She knew that he was close, his member twitched in her grasp. Vixen moved one hand to his balls, like his member they were also quiet larger in this form. She began to gently tug and play with his balls as she sucked on his head.

Curtis looked up from Devon and to Izabel. "Don't worry babe, there's plenty of me for the both of you." He teased with a grin.

Kalos panted as Vixen kept on working him, his breathing quickening at an ever growing rate. As her hand began to play with his balls she could feel them start to churn and get ready, the furry orbs turning in her grip. The hybrid soon gave out a loud call as his climax hit, his claws gripping at thin air as he went over the top. His member twitched and began to spray his seed into Vixen's mouth, a large torrent of seed compared to what she was used to in human form.

Izabel nodded with a small purr. "Oh I know, most certainly. Good thing too since I can never get enough." The Demoness replied, quite happy with the situation right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom