Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Little Pet (Sweetsubmission x ovalteenies)

She felt she at his words, shame for her disobiendence and for disappointing him. "I'm sorry sir. I can prove to you that I can be a good girl! I'll do anything!" She pleaded, crawling to the edge of the cage, her finger tips just barely on the cold floor. She suppressed another moan as the movement shifted and pulle at the leather, her swollen clit pulsing and juices flowing down her legs and onto the red cushion.

Now, he thought, now would be a good opportunity to test her, how being in total darkness for hours have changed her - even how little a change it was. He straightened his posture against the black chair, the furniture seeing plenty of moments that had women turn a new leaf in their demeanor towards him. "Oh? Step out of the cage then, show me to what ends you'll do so I can consider you my good girl?" In that command, she would be free to leave her cage, but in the far side of the basement, the kitchen lights shone up the stairs as he purposely left the door open. If she were to do anything to please him, that would be for the better. If she doesn't and runs up to the kitchen, it will be easy to catch her with how cramped the space inside the cage was.

Jamie crawled out of the cage and when she could stood up. She looked towards the stairs and te light shinning from up in the kitchen an than refocused on Joshua and walked towards him, her boy and her glistening pussy and thighs clear to his eyes. She lowered her eyes to look down on him, "What would you have me do sir?" She asked quietly, shading from leg to leg ever so slightly.

She wasn't stupid, that's for sure, he thought as he watched her crawl out and stand in front of him, her pussy sopping wet along with her thighs, her nipples standing stiffly from being aroused for hours. Still, how she truly is remains to be seen. He patted at his lap, already wanting a piece of her. "Sit on my lap." he said softly yet it carried a whisper of an echo around the room, his face still expressionless.

She climbed on top of him straddling him. Her knees bent and rested on the seat beside him on either side and she rested her hands on his shoulders and looked Ito his face. Her eyes were begging for forgiveness. She didn't want to go back down there, she didn't want the outfit, and she didn't want him to be so angry with her. "Like this sir?" She whispered.

Even with her legs shaking a bit, she still managed to go down and straddle him, her pussy juice dribbling down to stain his pants to a warm dark shade. "Hmm..it will do." he said, the tight strains in his voice from before loosening up even more. He brought his hand around her and cupped her firm ass and have the other reach in front of her, tracing the vertical leather strap that reached up her collar and down to her pussy. "Do you not like this outfit?" he said, trailing his eyes down on the strap and flicking it with his finger, plucking at it and then tugging to rub it against her slit even more to keep her well aroused. "You're so wet. Do you want me to do something about it?"

(Last post before sleep)

She shook her head quickly, "No sir, I like it!" She replied, gasping as he pulled at it, the sound ending in a long moan, her head tipping back ever so slightly, causing it to pull at her pussy even more. "Mhmm yes please sir," she said as he asked her his question. All she could think of at this moment was a sweet release. There was so much pent up sexual arpusal in her that had been building for the last couple of hours, and a climax would come easily.

There was a soft shrill in her voice when she claimed that she liked the outfit, pointing it that she might be lying, or could be cause of the sensation she's getting. It didn't matter for Joshua, however, whether or not she liked it - it will be just another one of the traits he'd mold into her, preferring him to dress her in such manner of outfits. "Yes?" he cocked his head staring at her, unable to deny in himself that he enjoys toying with her. "Well what do you want me to do?" he whispered, almost like a slow rattle of a cat's pur, or simply the soft hiss of a snake, as he plucked once more of the stretched strap that wedged against her slit whilst his other hand that was cupping her ass cheek reached further down to rub against her drenched pussy, feeling her juices hot and sticking to his skin; aiming to tease her more and develop an underlying need inside of her to crave him sexually.

There was a pleasurable sound rumbling in her throat, that sounded much like a purr. Her back was arched and her head was dropped back at the sensation that the straps were causing her. "I want you to take me..." she replied slowly, tilted her head back to normal. Her body was electric with lust. The hours of constant stimulation, and teasing that the outfit had given her driven her to a breaking point, now she would do anything to get her release. When his hand reached her pussy from behind she leaned forward, into him, and pressed her face against his warm neck, "Mhmmm," she purred softly into his ear, nipping at it.

With how much the outfit has affected her body, he made it a point for her to wear it during her training of being such a lust-driven girl. He continued on with sliding his hand against the strap wedged in her slit, her juices trickling down his fingers to his knuckles already. Even with her apparent want for him, he persisted on teasing her, loosening the buckle of the strap behind her slightly so he could slide the strap to the side of her pussy. "Take you how, sweetling?" he whispered as he brought his face close to her temples, letting his breath cling to her skin as he started to finger her, slow and deep, letting her tight pussy bathe his fingers with her juices.

She let out a sweet, low breath against his ear, "Ohhh..." she moaned softly, her eyes drifting shut. Never in her life had she felt something so relieving, and so... sweet. She almost seemed to melt into him, her breasts pushing against his chest, her hips swiveling ever so slightly against the motion of his hand. "I want you to fuck me," she whispered in his ear, trailing the tip of her tongue along it's outer curve.

Hearing her moan from his touches sent soft rippling waves of arousal down his core, blood rushing to his cock that bulged against his pants, bumping against her sopping slit. At her lewd request, he reached for his free hand down to the waist of his pants, pulling it down to let loose his stiff cock, planting against her hot pussy. He pulled his fingers out from her, coated in her half-runny, half-sticky fluid and grabbed at his cock to line the twitching head up against her hole. "You want me to fuck your pussy hard?" he whispered as he plunged his cock in her hot tunnel, inch by inch he felt the wet creases against her walls that tightened around him. Grabbing her by her firm ass cheeks, he started thrusting up at her, her pussy juice just pooling against his skin to turn his thin tuft hair over his mound damp, the slaps of their skin echoing softly.

She watched him as he pulled down his pants and his member sprung free. She licked her lips ever so slowly, and before she had time to answer his question, his cock was plunging into her wet hole. She sat back up, her back arching with pleasure, shoving her breasts forwards towards his face. "Ohhhah!" she moaned loudly, her eyes closing, "Mhmm, yes sir, fuck me hard sir!" she said, the words a raspy whisper as her pussy quivered around the hard member inside of her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in as close as he can get her to be, mushing his face against her perky breasts, smelling the lingering scent of arousal on her skin. "I'll fuck your pussy hard all the time if you'll be my good slutty girl from now on. Are you gonna be that?" he said amidst his short groans as he brought his hips up roughly against her, feeling her pussy shudder in each deep hard thrust inside of her, her tight pussy letting out we squelches in each push.

She let her head fall back again, moaning almost continuously. "Mhmm, yes sir, I'll be your good little slut!" she purred in response, her tits bouncing with each thrust. She could feel that she was getting more and more wet as each thrust brought her closer to a much needing orgasm.

The chair soon began to drag and shake with each hard thrust he did, her breasts bouncing against the lower half of his face. He reached down for the strap that kept her wet and slid it back enough for her clit to be rubbed, buckling it tighter from behind to tighten it so each pump of he hips he did would have her clit brush and press against the wet leather. "Does my slut want me to cum in her pussy?" he almost roared if his voice weren't soft and covered in their moans, the tension in his core rising as his need to release grew the wetter and hotter she became.

She began to moan and whimper frantically as the leather was slipped back over her throbbing clit, "Oh yes, come in me sir! Please!" she said, the words ending in a pleasure filled scream, she through her head back and swirled her hips slightly, trying to get as much of him as she could. She was completely and utterly possessed by lust, lost in the moment, not caring about what would come later, or what he would expect from her after this.

It was all too familiar, the sight of her driven in carnal need, pushing her body to reach for that pleasurable fulfillment of release. Now that he had already established the punishment of her insubordination, he could use it on her later on in case she decides to be belligerent again. His hands on her ass gripped tighter, his nails biting almost to break her skin, as he thrust harder inside of her. With her pussy tight around his cock, it was rather impossible to hold his own release any longer. In his short groan, a sudden surge of his cum spurted from his twitching cock. Thick streams of creamy white filling her up deep as he thrust more so she could partake in the same sensation as he's having, pumping until he couldn't anymore.

Short gasps, and sweet moans emitted for her pretty little mouth as her head fell back, and her eyes shut tight. Her body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat as their bodies ground against each other, both of them seeking to please themselves to the limit. She felt him cum inside of her, and as he keep stroking against her tight walls, she felt her pussy tighten, a pleasurable scream ripped from her throat and she fell forward, onto his shoulder as she reached her sweet climax, juices leaking out from around Joshua's cock, still embedded inside of her.

Exhausted, Joshua almost melted against the chair as Jamie fell against him, her body hot to the touch and her sweat sticking to his shirt. His hand stroked at the arch of her back, lightly tugging at the strap that hugged her clit still to elevate the pleasure inside of her, evident in how tight she became as she climaxed. Her girlcum seeping through her tight hole. "Are you ready to be mine now? Do you want to be my good little slut and do what I want, when I want it done?"

Jamie moaned lightly into his ear, her body squirming with it's pleasure. "I'm yours sir," she whispered slightly, her breath washing over his ear and his neck, her skin was forming goosebumps, both from his light touch, and from the cold air hitting her body as she began to cool down after her exertion during that little session. She sighed in content and let her eyes close.

He hummed softly in delight as he hear her coo into submission, even so he would still consider dropping her down the pit once again if ever she would forget her place. Contentment washing over him, he made no move to pull the girl's exhausted body away from him. His cock slowly slipped out from her pussy that leaked of their cum as he grabbed his pants back up. Wrapping his arms around her, he stood up and carried her in place, his hands under her firm ass to keep her from slipping. "Since you're a good girl now, I'll let you sleep beside me tonight and not cuffed to the bed post." he said softly, making sure to add in that last detail to remind her of what he's capable of if she would ever so much as raise an eyebrow at him. "Do you want something to eat? I know you're hungry."

She let him lift her with no struggle, or protest, letting her head rest against him. She made a small sound of delight at his reward for her. "Thank you sir," she replied softly, and nodded quickly to his second question, "I'm very hungry sir," she added, lifting her head to look at him, her eyes were different now. It was hard to tell what was different about them, perhaps it was just the way that she looked at him, or felt towards him. Whatever it was she had changed today, down in that pit for hours, she was a different girl.

The way her eyes glinted as she stared at him with her answer was a bit..odd? It was different, that's for sure, even earlier that day when she was in her submissive state she didn't looked at him the way she did then. The change was even more apparent after stepping out from the shady basement to the more illuminated kitchen. There was a certain glitter in them. Could it be that she had bent to his will? He would find out soon enough. He sat her down the counter isle gently by the edge, a trickle of their mixed fluids seeped from her glistening pussy. "What do you want to eat?" he said softly as he readjusted the vertical strip of leather on her, slipping it back to wedge in between her pussy lips though not completely tight as to restrict her movements.

She let out a gasp as her ass touched the cold surface, but quickly giggled, a blush rising on her cheeks. "Cold," she explained at his questioning look. The strap slipped back over her pussy, causing a small shudder to pass through her as she looked at him with.. trusting eyes. "It doesn't matter. Eggs maybe?" she asked, trying to think of what she was hungry for, mostly she was tired, and she wanted to be out of the outfit, and under a blanket, but she didn't say anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom