Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M seeking Female for mind control themed RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

insaneplots

Super-Earth
So I've opted to take my old post and just throw it out. Several issues with the format have begun to bother me so here we are all fresh and new.
So basic info.
I'm a 32, male caucasian.
I have been Rping in one way or another since I was 14. I remember when YIM had player made rooms.

Rules
Communicate: If you are going afk or have to go for the night. Let me know; Not gonna be mad or anything, Personal irritant when people just up and leave. If you don't like the Path the RP is going or are losing interest say something. I Don't take it personal when someone says that they would like to end an RP. But saying nothing at all just bugs me.
Respect the online time: I have video games I like to play to unwind in other ways than RP can provide. If I am in a game I will let you know and when I will be done.
OOC: is good use it to discuss and of course mid game brainstorming is good. This kind of fits into Communicate as well.
Respect the F-List: I'll leave this here and in a few other spots but my f-list has all the things I love, like, may be persuaded and won't do.

Posting

Formats
Forum threads I tend to get lost and finding my way back takes time
PM tends to be a good for long term when it's hard for us to be on at the same time alot. But please don't vanish without word.
YIM has gone seriously downhill and I would only want to use it if it's the only option now.
AIM is good.
Skype is on the same page as AIM.

Play-style and post rates
In pm i tend to try for more detail but for that reason I tend to take a little longer to respond. But you should never less than what you've put into your post.
In chat programs like AIM, YIM and Skype I tend to post at a pace that fits alot of what I'm doing.
Forums: only if it's part of a very large group plot
Smut/story is usually 70/30 for me. If it's any other level It's usually a very rare non-smut rp for me.
Characters I tend to just make a character for the plot. I don't have many premade roles for smut RP's anymore. The ones I do are set up in other areas and are listed with what plots they are made for.

Due to a preemptive bump on my part I opted to wait a day after the allowed bump day to set myself up to bump for the weekend.

Added a new plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom