Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Ties (PhantomSentinel X Hooloovoo)

Cassie was expecting that sweet answer from his brother, like a normal sister would. But still she felt the odd one out of the family. So for the first time she decided to confront her brother and that he told her the truth. "Listen, Gabe...listen carefully. I know...that...I'm not like the rest of you. Not as intelligent...and maybe not even from the same family. I mean look at you and look at me. Even our skin shades are different and we are supposed to be twins!"

Gabe fidgeted Cassie spoke, she was putting the pieces together again. The family usually wiped her memories when ever she come close to find out the truth, but Gabe hated doing that to her. "Cassie, I promise you we are. You heard dad, it's a skin condition." He said nervously, his eyes not meeting her's.

"Sure..." Cassie started, "Keep lying to me. I thought you were my brother but you are yet another fucker," she told him angrily and turned around with her headphones on. She turned the volume to the max and covered herself with the sheets. She couldn't believe even her brother was so pathetic as to hide the real truth from her.

Gabe winced , it broke his heart to keep lying to her like this, it had to stop, for better or worse. But it was hard to tell her anything when she got like this. Sighing he walked over to her, pulled off the sheets and pulled down the headphones, she was going to be mad but it was the only way to get her to listen at this point. "Fine... I'll tell you the truth, but you have to promise not to freak out or tell mom or dad." He said with fear in his eyes. A couple years ago she had caught him feeding and did not take it well, even then he felt guilty wiping her memory. The teen could only hope calmly telling her the truth on his terms would end better.

Cassie looked at him when he took off her headphones. She really did not want to talk to anyone, but it seemed her parents had been hiding the truth from her all this time. "Go ahead, tell me. It seems like they were embarassed to tell the truth to their stupid daughter. I won't tell 'em," she told him. She was very angry at them and even at her brother, but at the same time she was sad and disappointed that he hadn't even cared to say it earlier. Since her memory had been erased uncountable times, she didn't know anything.

Gabe was even more nervous now, part of him wanting to just mindwipe her and move on but no, he wasn't going to do it again. "Well, Me, mom and dad, we are, um... er, we're kind of, um..." Gabe stammered through the trainwreck of a sentence before finally taking a deep breath. "We're vampires Cassie." he said with a sudden serious look. He knew what was about to happen. She was going to think he was making fun of her, so, to stop that Glenn opened his mouth and extended his fangs, then promptly closed it.

Cassie didn't know wether to laugh at the stupid explanation or just hit him for making fun of her. Before she even had the chance to do one of those things he showed her how his fangs grew larger. She couldn't belive it. It was true and that was the main reason why they hid that from her. But that also made her angry. "And why....why am I different? I don't understand why you are a vampire and I'm not if we are a brothers! Plus, why didn't you or mom or dad turn me? Are they ashamed of me?"

"No! that's not it at all! Look, I've asked mom and dad these same questions over and over, they said they wanted you to have a normal human life as long as possible, They never turned you because that means you would stop ageing! I have no clue why you're different! Look, sis, I never wanted to lie to you, I've hated hiding this for all these years. One thing I know for sure is that they are not assumed of you, you have to believe me." He said while laying a hand on her shoulder, his red eyes pleading with her.

Regardless of how angry she was at her brother, Cassie couldn't help but trust that everything he was saying was true. Not even once in his life had he lied to her, so there was no reason to lie at this. Plus he had shown her his fangs, so that meant he was really a vampire. "I...want to become a vampire! I don't want to be different! I want to be like you..like mom and dad...please...turn me...." she begged, not wanting to be different and wanting to share the same feeling as her brother.

This surprised Gabe, this was the last thing he expected his sister to say. "Are... are you sure about that? You would become very different from every other human, in a year or two you'll have to drop out of school, probably to never see your friends again. You'll never age after today. I'll... I'll do it if you honestly want this but be sure you're ready to live with it." He said as his heart beat increased. Truthfully, the thought of finally drinking Cassie's blood really excited him. He had longed to do it for years but had always held back.

Cassie thought about it for a minute. Abandoning her friends...her hopes for the future, everything...just to belong to her actual race and the one her family belonged to. It was a high cost, high reward thing to do but it was what her heart really wanted. She really wanted to be like her brother. "Yes, Gabe...I want to....I want to be a vampire like my dear brother..." She really wanted to be a vampire like her brother, the only person she truly loved. Even though she wasn't sure of incest, she was completely unaware that their parents were sibblings.

Those last words made Gabe blush a little, a smile on his lips. "Alright, if that's what you want." He said before gently brushing her hair back to show her bare nape. He wondered how many time he had imagined this moment, his heart now racing. His arms wrapped around her as he leaned in, fully extended his fangs before biting down on her. Her blood taste so sweet as he lovingly sucked, he had never tasted blood this good before, he couldn't help but take long gulps. As he sucksed his member quickly stiffened as a bulge formed in his pants. When she became very low on blood Gabe managed to pull away, quickly biting his hand as he dripped a far amount of his blood into her mouth, there was no going back after this.

Finally the moment had arrived. Her brother pulled her hair aside and revealed her bare neck. Then he leaned forward, put his hands around her and his fangs extened and he bit down on her neck, the strong fangs tearing her skin and penetrating into her main vein. Blood flowed into her brother's mouth and she was slowly fading. She was feeling light-headed. When her blood levels became near empty, she felt how a salty substance was dripped into her mouth. That was her brother's own blood. Within seconds, she felt like she was choking. Her skin became extremely pale, her fangs grew but not as long as her brother's and her eyes turned blood red. Once she caught her breath again, she noticed the obvious bulge in Gabe's pants and looked at him. "I am...a vampire now?" she asked him, she notced her skin was almost white as chalk.

"Yes, you are." Gabe said smile, she look even more beautiful, the fangs and fair skin really suited her. He noticed her eye going downward so he looked down as well and saw his very visible boner. "Oh, shit, I'm so sorry! It's not what it looks like." He said while panicking, try desperately to hide his tent pole with his hands.

Cassie tilted his head at his hard member inside his pants, making the obvious bulge. "Gabe..you...you have a boner...is it...is it because...you like me?" she asked him. The tone was really nice and gentle, and her grey cheeks turned to fully red. She couldn't believe her brother liked her that much, but she wasn't even close to being mad. Maybe she even liked him too.

Gabe's face also turned a bright shade of red, his mind sputtering for a few seconds. "I... um... well, yes, i guess I do. I mean, you're one of the few people I can open up to, not to mention you're smoking hot. I've been secretly wanting to taste you for years, and you blood is the best I have ever tasted. Wrapping my arems around you, suckking your blood, I guess I just got too excited..." He said nervously, his eye darting back and forth to the maber that would not go down.

His words telling her that she was really hot and that he liked a lot made Cassie blush like crazy. She couldn't quite believe that her brother was in love with her. And she couldn't keep her feelings a secret for much longer. She also liked him a lot. Suddenly, she reached forward and planted a kiss on his lips, her little hand reaching down and grabbing his while her other touched his growing bulge. She pulled back after a bit and looked at him. Her mouth was mid-open, revealing her cute and new fangs. Her cheeks were incredibly red. She really liked him. "I love you Gabe."

Gabe's eyes grew wide as Cassie kissed him, not only that but she also touched his maber, something that sent a short shockwave of new pleasure through his body. There was nothing to think about, he happily kissed back, his tongue entering her mouth. As she pulled away he couldn't help but admire the incredibly hot look on her face, his bulge twitching in her hand. "I love you too Cassie... I can't believe this is happening though." He said with a small smile on his face, he was about to lose his virginity to his sister, and her was 100% ok with that.

Cassie moaned as her brother's tongue invaded her mouth and then she pulled away. She couldn't believe it was happening. Althought her feelings for him were recently discovere,d it seemed that Gabe had felt a crush for her for a very long time now. He seemed to be amazed that this was happening. She removed his pants to reveal his hard member. Then she helped him out off his clothes and removed hers. She laid on the bed with her legs a bit closed, still shy about it. "I...I want you to take me on my firs time..."

Gabe had plenty of fantasies about his sister, but always thought there was something wrong with him. He never imagined that he could actually act on them like this. He took a moment to admire Cassie's beautiful body, it was everything he could have hoped for. Slowly he crawled over her until their faces were barely an inch apart, his cock rubbing against her body. "You... you sure about this? We're brother and sister after all." He stuttered with bright red cheeks.

Cassie looked at him as he glanced at her beautiful body. She was skinny but a bit muscular given she did lots of excersises. Her breasts were just as small as her mother's. With a smile, she received Gabe on top of her and kissed his lips, his member as few inches from entering her slit. "Yes....I really want to. I love you Gabe. I love you a lot and I want you to be my first."

Gabe lovingly kissed back before finally sinking his cock deep with her virgin pussy. Slowly he began fuck her, his lip back on her neck, which constantly switched from kisses to bites. Every thrust felt incredible, his eyes lidded as he stared into her. "Oh god, you feel so fucking good!" Gabe said, surprising himself, he rarely cursed, if ever. Even so it seemed to add to his pleasure. With one quick moment he wrapped his arms around Cassie and flipped her on top, his hips still thrusting upward.

Cassie gasped in pain as he sunk entirely his cock inside her, tearing her hymen apart. She started to bleed, her brother had finally claimed her virginity. She moaned once the pain had faded and his kisses gave her more pleasure. All of a sudden, he flipped her to be on top of him and she moaned as he continued to thrust into her, her arms still around him and her lips connected to his. "Ahhh....Gabe...this is amazing..."

Gabe liked being on bottom, having Cassie's entire body laying on top of him as he fucked her as hard as he could. His tongue explored her mouth and fangs, he couldn't get enough of her new teeth, she became 10Xs hotter with them. His thrusts soon sped up as his hands fondled her breasts. "Oh lord, I'm about to cum!" He shouted before blasting a huge load of white, sticky, seaman into Cassie. Gabe's eyes rolled back into his head for a moment as he moaned through the orgasim. Pantting the boy slowly started to lick his sister's neck while cum slowly flowed down his dick to his belly.

Cassie felt like everything was perfect. Her brother caressed her, his mere kisses and the way his tongue brushed with her fangs were enough to arouse her near her orgasm. At laat, he announced he was going to cum while he played with her small breasts. All of a sudden, she screamed in pleasure as she felt how his hot and sticky semen was shot directly into her womb by none other but her beloved brother. This was more than enough to make her come, and so did she. She had her orgasm as she laid on top of her brother. "I love you, Gabe...will you be my boyfriend?"

Back
Top Bottom