Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Friend to Girlfriend (runawayninja & SubWarp)

Kyle could only scrunch up his cute little face into a glare. It was hard to take seriously, especially with the makeup that had artfully applied itself to his features. “Screw you and your surprises!” he practically screamed, his high pitch voice turning a bit shrill. “There’s no way I’m going to school – no one would recognize me like this anyway! I want you to change me back right now!”

Rafe's lips curled into a devious grin. He chuckled a few times and shook his head. "You might not like being like this, but you ARE going to school, aren't you?" He waited for the part of his wish about her not being able to resist his desires to kick in. "I think you'll look cute...you might get into a bit of trouble, looking like an Asian whore, but not my problem..." He started walk again, waiting for Kyle to follow him.

“Of course I’m going to school,” Kyle immediately replied as he started following behind Rafe dutifully. Kyle glowered the whole time, gritting his perfect teeth in frustration. Rafe had done something else to him, hadn’t he? “If you changed me back, there’d be no problem at all,” Kyle complained as his smooth legs kept moving and his skirt swished in the morning breeze.

Rafe grinned again, staring at her. "Well, I'm glad you are thinking like me...I bet you're going to be popular now." Rafe smirked and slowly reached out, running his hand up and down her smooth legs before grabbing her ass firmly and then smacking it hard. "Man, I'm getting hard just looking at you..."

Kyle let out a high pitches yelp of surprise as Rafe grabbed his ass. The slap was painful and it sent her tight panties further up the crack of her ass. “Don’t do that! I don’t want to be popular, Rafe, I want to be me.” Kyle slapped at Rafe’s hand and took a step to the side as he kept walking, “And keep your hands off me, I’m still Kyle in here, damnit.”

Rafe grinned and chuckled. "Well, you look like Kagura instead of Kyle." Rafe tilted his head. "You don't run, you don't curse me, you don't try to stay away...you came back. I think you just like me too much to stay away..." At that, Rafe snickered. They were heading onto school grounds now. "Just smile and people won't bother you..." Rafe didn't honestly think that would work, but it would be interesting to watch. "But...you are going to skip your first class after the bell and see me in the Main Hall bathroom, right?" From the depth of his voice, it was easy to tell it wasn't a request. Especially with the wish binding Kyle, it was a demand. A command. An order.

A smile came unbidden to Kyle’s face and he answered sweetly, “Sure, Rafe. I don’t need to go to AP Calculus anyway.” He moved closer to Rafe again until they were almost touching as they walked. The whole time, a demure little smile stayed plastered on his face. “Fudge it though, this is unfair as heck. “ It was the best he could manage… he couldn’t curse at Rafe anymore, even though his brain was screaming obscenities at his former friend.

As they were talking, another boy approached Rafe with a grin. “Hey, Rafe!” Carlos called out, though his eyes were all over Kyle, making it clear why he really came over. “Who’s the new chick?”

Rafe smirked at Carlos, but then, just for a moment, his face twitched almost imperceptibly. He slowly, almost protectively, put an arm around Kagura's waist, pulling her close. "She's my new girlfriend. A new transfer here. Yea, I just thought I'd show her around a bit so people get a little jealous..." Rafe silently hoped that Kagura was smart enough to run with that idea. For some reason, he didn't feel like seeing her getting hit on and fucked by other guys.

Kyle smiled as he thought of what to do… he couldn’t curse at Rafe, he couldn’t leave his side… what could he do? The way Rafe was manhandling him was really starting to piss him off – even if he couldn’t show it – and so Kyle instead said, “Oh, we’re not really a thing. Rafe’s just trying to cover up that he’s gay.”

Carlos had been looking disappointed at first, then he suddenly burst out laughing, “That’d explain him and Kyle all the time, for sure! Maybe you want a real man instead, babe. I’d be able to take care of you.”

Rafe shot Kagura such and ugly look. "What...?" He looked at her and then Carlos. "Fine...you want to fend for yourself? Go ahead. Do what you want."

Rafe let her go and started to storm off into the campus.

“Well, I guess that settles that, what’s your name sweet-cheeks?” Carlos said as he tried to suavely move in on him. Kyle wasn’t having any of it and he waved the boy off quickly.

“I’m Kagura and I’m not interested.” Wait, what? Why was he using that stupid name? Ugh, Rafe, Kyle thought. He had to have the statuette on him to keep messing with him, so as much as he wanted to he had to try to get into Rafe’s bag. Experimentally, Kyle took a few steps towards home – just to see if he could. Whatever Rafe had done to him to get him here seemed to have had worn off.

It was time to get things under control. Kyle pushed forward into the school, his face in a determined frown. He’d watch Rafe until he got his chance, then steal his bag.

Rafe sighed and shook his head angrily. He had a moment of clarity when he questioned why he was doing this, but it was quickly swept away by the thought that Kyle had to be brought back under control. The morning bell rang. Rafe wondered if the original command was still set in Kyle's head and he headed for the boy's restroom in the Main Hall, with his backpack on one shoulder.

Kyle continued to stalk Rafe even as the bell rang and he headed into the boy’s room. Kyle was planning to wait outside, but suddenly felt compelled to continue forward. ‘Do what you want’, Rafe had said… and Kyle had said he wanted to meet him in the bathroom after the bell. His little flats tapped lightly against the floor as he pulled open the door and stepped inside, coming face-to-face with Rafe once more.

“… frick.”

Rafe looked at her and nodded slowly. "I didn't appreciate that...but that doesn't matter right now." He turned to the door and locked it, setting his bag down near it. He stepped towards one of the stalls and closed it, looking at her as he smiled. "Come here, my pet. Kneel...and undo my pants, then fondle and caress my cock and balls...and do it like you love it, because you know you do..." Rafe wanted to get down to business.

“Okay, Rafe.” Kyle fell to his knees, his bare skin feeling cold against the linoleum as he reached up to unbutton Rafe’s pants. The motion caused his massive breasts to bounce in his overfilled bra, nearly pushing out of its confines. Perfect nails brushed against Rafe’s skin as Kyle reached into his pants and tugged them downward. When Rafe’s cock came into view, Kyle’s heart skipped a beat. He really did need to worship it. Nothing else mattered. His soft hands fawned over Rafe’s dick and balls, gently massaging the skin and stroking his shaft.

Rafe groaned softly, a low, bass groan like an animal. His head tilted up ever so slightly as he felt her hands run along his huge shaft and balls, starting to bring them to lift. He reached forward and petted her head softly. "Good girl, Kagura, good girl. You're doing great. Now...kiss my balls. Suck them. You need to..." He slowly started to open her shirt to expose her bra, which he deftly pulled down to reveal her massive breasts. He rubbed and caressed them roughly, pinching and tugging hard on her nipples.

It made sense… Something so glorious, why not put them in his mouth? Still, Kyle’s eyes turned into a glare as Rafe undid his shirt. His breasts actually felt better once they were free from the overly tight bra, but it did nothing but make him annoyed when Rafe gave each nipple a tug. His mouth was around Rafe’s right testicle – he was enjoying the musky scent as his nose brushed Rafe’s shaft - when he yelped from the pain of each tug. Unfortunately, his hands were occupied and unable to do anything but stroke and fondle Rafe’s giant cock.

Rafe smirked down at her. "You'd look so much prettier with a smile, Kagura. Smile, I want you to look like you're enjoying it." He let her breasts go as he ran his hands through her hair. "Suck me, honey. Suck my cock. You want to. You need to give me a blowjob. Say it...think it..." Those words might have been the most powerful, the most destructive. Think it.

A smile burst onto Kyle’s face as he pulled away from Rafe’s balls and looked up into his eyes, “Oh god, I really want to suck you off Rafe. I need it so fudging bad!” And.. it was true, he realized. He still hated Rafe and he still wasn’t into guys but… that cock, it was mesmerizing and was making his mouth water. I really want to suck that cock, he thought as he opened his mouth and licked the head playfully. Then, his lips wrapped around the tip. Rafe was really huge… it filled up the tiny Asian confines of his new body, but that just made it even more fun!

Rafe smiled down at her. "That's a girl. Good Kagura..." He pet her again and gasped out when she started to take him into her mouth. He moaned out and licked his lips. "Oh fuck yea, that's good...yea, you're gonna suck me off and drink it down." Rafe was getting to full mast now. He was huge and she could feel it throbbing in her mouth, warm and big and it felt oh so right. Natural. Like this was how it was supposed to be.

Of course he was! A great blowjob always ended with someone swallowing… and he wanted so desperately to give one. Kyle sucked hard on Rafe, moving deeper and deeper until he was taking as much of Rafe down his cute little throat as possible. His huge nipples were quickly growing hard… and why wouldn’t they? Kyle was just having such a great time!

Rafe gasped out and went back to caressing and roughly kneading her breasts. "Fuck yes...you're going to be mine. My good little, brainless, cocksucking slut. That's what you really are Kyle, you're a submission bitch deep down inside in need of a dom to keep you safe, protect you, and direct you so you can be a good little whore." He moaned out and gripped her head, pulling it down as he came, exploding into her mouth with a thick, steady stream of his hot, thick, potent spunk, his seed filling her mouth.

Part of that rang true inside for Kyle, even if he refused to really acknowledge it. He didn’t have long to think about it, though… his mouth was soon filled with a delicious cream that he sucked down in happy gulps. It wasn’t long before Kyle was just cleaning Rafe’s cock… and then the urge was broken. The blowjob had ended. Kyle pulled away quickly, a confused look of disgust and satisfaction on his pretty face, “Ugh! Rafe, that was… ew!”

Rafe was still hard. He looked at her and smirked. "Yea, but somewhere deep down, I think you know you liked it. You didn't have to make a decision or do anything important, someone else made the decisions, the hard ones, and you just had to obey...that suits your nature Kyle. Just like this will." He grabbed her by force and pushed her over the counter. He hiked up her skirt and pulled down her skimpy panties to her knees and smiled at her in the mirror as he used his brute strength to keep her bent over and his huge, swollen cockhead started to press up against her tight young Asian asshole. He wasn't going to command her to like this. "I'm going to pop your virgin ass, Kyle..."

Kyle struggled against the powerful grip that held him and bent him over roughly, “Rafe!” he screamed, his voice shrill and panicky, “What the fudge are you doing!? Let me go you butt!” Kyle’s ass just looked so good bent over with that lovely Asian hue and the swelling of those firm cheeks. It wasn’t enough to make his ass stand out in a line, but it was still damn fine! He tried kicking backward, but instead tripped on the panties that were held around his knees. There was a ripping sound as he tripped and fell, only held up by Rafe’s hands.

Back
Top Bottom