Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bacon, Eggs, and Brains!! (Assume x Celebstars)

The lake was a big one, so big that you couldn't see the homes by it on the side. Even rowing a boat out in to the middle would cause your arms to tire unless you were an athlete of course. Lilly pulled out in to her home with her son and parked the car. "We forgot the gas. We haven't got a lot left. We passed a few cars on the highway which were abandoned, we might be able to get some from there tomorrow."

Leaning forward, Lilly rested her head on the steering in front of her. She closed her eyes and just wished all of this would go away. Taking big deep breaths, she wondered how she ever kept her cool as a doctor, being so patient and caring. Now, she was angry and frustrated and had no care in the world.

Popping the door open, the woman got out of the car and went to the back seats. Grabbing the bags she picked both of them up although the one carrying the tins of food was rather heavy. "You need to get that one" she said to Cody before walking off back in to the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Easy......Easy......" she said in a short whisper as she was holding her bow and arrow at the intended target.

Letting go of the string, the force of the bow followed through and the arrow sailed through the air at the animal. A broad smile appeared on the face of the girl as the deer she had been hunting was killed.

"Your tracking skills really helped me out there dad" Jennifer said, looking up to the sky believing her father was watching over her.

"OK, you can carry it back, seeing as you are sitting there doing nothing" turning her head around as well as her back, she watched the red neck leaning against the tree playing with his knife whilst his crossbow rested against his leg.

"I'm the one who taught you to track" he replied, much to Jen's dislike. "You just helped me remember how to do it." Standing up, the woman watched as Daryl sighed and did as he was told, going over to the fetch the large deer. His crossbow now hung from his belt loosely and the knife was put back in it's pocket to allow the man's hands to be free. Picking up the beast, he carried it on his shoulders before marching back to the camp with his comrade.

As she parked the car, Cody realized along with her that they had forgotten to get gas. Maybe it was for the best, after all like his mother he really didn't want to stay out more. "Yea, let's do that maybe tomorrow or in a few days." Going to the back of the car he opened the door and got his bag that was filled with cans. It was heavy for sure, but he managed to carry it inside with ease. Taking it inside, Cody quickly began to open and empty it placing the cans on the floor.

Luckily the two had return when they did, the sun was quickly setting and it would be night soon. Sighing, Cody took out the gun and placed it on the table. Moving through the house he went to check on his mom, leaving the gun behind, as well as the door unlock."Mom?" he called out.

Dave and his boys had made their way to the trail of Cody's and Lily's lake house. Stopping their bikes, they noticed that it would be dark soon. Which meant it would be dangerous to ride back. Going on foot they walked their bikes through the trailing. They knew which one was which, because of the fresh tire tracks. After about a few minutes of walking they finally reached the lake house. It had already gotten dark outside. Parking their bikes next to the car they tip toe'd in, holding onto their guns. Dave looked at the two guys, as he motioned for them to come with him. Waking up the door, they quickly found out that it was open. Entering in, they saw food cans and a gun. Motioning Tim to grab the gun, the man did it instantly placing it into his jeans. Now everything seemed safe. Dave took the initiative, and slowly began to walk down the hall where he found the room Lily and Cody would be in. "My my, now who is this lovely lady?" he said rather loudly holding his shot gun in his had, standing largely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking back with the deer over his shoulders, he couldn't believe he was actually listening to her, but he managed to suck it up. "You know you shouldn't be hunting...you'll never find a good man like that." he said laughing. "A guy won't find a girl who's tougher than him attractive. Being in the kitchen and cooking this deer here.." he said jumping up as the deer hopped in the air and back onto his shoulders. "Now that's attractive.." he said teasing.

Before long the two would return to camp. Daryl laid down the deer on the floor. When asked if he was the one who caught it, he just pointed towards Jennifer. Heading towards a large log that was a few feet away from the camp Daryl sat down as he pulled out a stick and his knife. Slowly he began to shape the stick, cutting it and sharpening it.

The camp was rather small and in the middle of nowhere. It was covered by trees and in the middle of it was an abandonded trailer some of the campers would sleep in the trailer, all but Daryl he would rather sleep on the ground outside. Beside himself and Jennifer there were three other people. A oldman, about fifty or so, his daughter, and a random girl that had came seeking shelter. Daryl thought it was a bad decision to let her in, they had more than enough mouths to feed, but Jennifer was set on helping anyone who came.

"Who is that?!" Lilly whispered to Cody in a fear. As they were upstairs they slowly back in to the bedroom as footsteps echoed below. "Who is that!" She repeated, feeling worried just as much as she did a few hours ago when the zombies attacked. Closing the bedroom door, she rested her back against it to try and barricade herself in with her son. "Where is the gun?" She sighed before being told he left it downstairs on the table. Kicking the door with her foot she felt frustrated and looked at her son like he was a boy again and no longer a man.

"They are going to kill us" the woman spoke to herself starting to cry. All she could do was wait for her certain death.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are back!" Jennifer shouted out to the camp once they had arrived. Taking the bow off her back along with her arrows she placed them down on the large log which acted like a bench to sit on. Looking over her shoulder, her ponytail swung as she gazed at Daryl who was now sitting down sharpening a stick.

Knocking on the trailer door, Jennifer saw the old man who was laying down on a bed. "Hey, you OK Pete?" she said, watching him turn on his side to look at the young woman. "Yes, Vanessa is just getting me some water" was his reply.

Vanessa was his daughter and she looked after her father with every need he had. She was in the woods at a small lake collecting some water for her father. On her way back, she headed down to a small beach area to find the woman who had recently joined the group.

The beach was behind the woods down a little cliff, it was brilliantly hidden from sight.

"Adele! I think it is time you come back up now!" Vanessa shouted to her. The woman just ignored her, instead laying down trying to get as much sun as she possibly could in the sun set sky. "So stupid" said the daughter of Pete who was in the trailer.

Walking off back to camp, Vanessa understood why everyone hated Adele. She was a bimbo who didn't believe in any labour or work. Instead she would just go off to the beach and try to work on her tan or swim in the sea. It was ridiculous.

Once Jennifer left the trailer, Daryl had already skinned a part of the deer and chopped of some meat. The stick he was sharpening had been rammed through the flesh and placed on two other sticks over the fire to help it cook.

"What would they do without us" Jennifer said to him, sitting by his side as Vanessa returned to the camp.

"Glad we have something to eat" she said, holding the bottle of water in her hand. "I asked Adele to come back up, but I don't know why I bothered." Waiting for a pause, she continued to speak. "I got some firewood while you were gone to, stacked it up behind the trailer out of the way." Leaving the pair alone she rejoined her father inside.

Cody was scared and shocked, he couldn't believe he had forgotten his gun, but there wasn't anything he could have done now. Never before had he seen a gun that large up so close to him. It seemed one bullet would be able to take him out, no matter where it landed on his body. "No, they're not.." Cody said somewhat to himself, but even he didn't believe the words that came out of his mouth. This time he couldn't comfort his mother.

Dave chuckled as she closed the door on him, calling over his two boys they came and knocked down the door instantly just by their large size. "Kill you? Oh why would we do that now dear?" Dave said as he lowered his gun, his two men kept their guns up just in case. Moving over to Lily, he placed his large hand against her cheek. "You're really pretty aren't ya? A bit skinny but pretty, it's been such a long time since i've seen a woman.." Dave said licking his lips. It was quite obvious what Dave wanted, just by looking at his appearance he looked like a vile person. It seemed Dave would've took her then and there.

Cody couldn't believe what he was doing to his mother. "Stop it!" Cody said out of now where. Dave looked up and watched Cody. "Heh..who is this?" he said turning to Lily. "I don't think we have much use for boys...maybe we should just end your misery huh?" Dave said as he pointed his gun right at Cody, who was crying like a scared little boy at that moment, Dave didn't know what kind of relationship the two had. Either way, Lily was going to be his now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daryl grunted when Jennifer came to sit by his side, he wanted to be alone. "They would die" he replied to Jennifer's question, which was somewhat true, they didn't have the skills to survive, to hunt and find food like he and Jennifer did. Placing his hands on his thighs he sat with his head down as he just started to think and just relax. Hearing Vanessa's voice now he raised his head. "She's just a useless girl who relies on her good looks. She thinks because she's pretty everyone should tend to her. I thought we should've just turn her down..." Daryl said turning to look an Jennifer for a few seconds. "But other people wanted to keep her for some reason." he grunted. "Any who, she'll come back whenever she wants. If she's lucky, they'll be enough food left over for her.

Lilly flew forward when he broke down the door. Moving over to Cody she turned around to see a shotgun pointing at her. As he cupped her cheek, holding her in his grasp the mother froze on the spot and cried. Looking out of the corner of her eye she could see two other man holding their guns up looking just as evil as the leader.

Pulling a disgusted face at the ugly older man Lilly's heart thumped wildly when she heard her son try to protect her. Seeing the gun now point at him she tried to get away but his grip on her face was to strong.

"He is my son! Don't hurt him!" Her voice was loud and showed her love for her only child. "Don't hurt him" the sound being softer now and more calm. "No one has to get hurt do they?" Nodding her head she was trying to defuse the situation.

Dave's hand was right by the trigger as Cody stood there lifelessly, crying. He thought his life would be over then and there. Suddenly he heard as his mother cried out. Dave and his boys turned to the mother. "This is your son?" Dave said turning his gazed to Lily, his gun still pointed at Cody. Thinking about the situation for a few minutes, he lowered his gun as he moved over to Lily. "No.." he said in a small tone. "No one needs to get hurt." Placing his hand on her shoulder he softly rubbed it, as he brushed his hand through her hair. "No one needs to get hurt.." he repeated once more. "But that is up to you.." Suddenly his hand made a turn to her chest as he placed a hand that was a bit bitter than her breast onto it. Squeezing it slightly, he showed her just what he wanted.

Cody watched on in horror, but he made sure to keep quiet this time. He wanted to protect his mother, but he realized that by staying quiet it was the only way to keep her and himself safe from this mad man. Looking over at Dave's men, who carried the same type of gun as their leader, Cody knew it was pointless to try for a sneak attack or make it a run for it. His body could barely move at this point.

"So, does anyone need to get hurt now?" Dave said this time asking Lily her own question.

Lilly gulped as he ran his fingers through her hair. She was happy he lowered his weapon, it wasn't pointing at anyone now and face the floor. Gripping her breast, Lilly bit her bottom lip in anger and fear but stayed silent. She wanted to slap him across the face and run but even that wouldn't do much as the two goons in the doorway were keeping guard.

Closing her eyes, this wasn't about wanting to be with him, it was about protecting Cody and herself. Moving her hands around Dave's waist, Lilly smiled.

"How about some privacy then?" Sitting on the bed, she kept her focus on Dave, not wanting to break eye contact. She had to make him think it was all serious. Even if her son cried out she would only tell him to shut up.

"Tell them to leave and you can have me."

Inside, Lilly was cringing and felt disgusted.

Cody's eyes widen, what was she doing?! He couldn't believe she had agreed to be with that guy, when she wouldn't even be with him. Clenching his fist he cried out. "Mom!? What...are you doing?" he said firmly. "Shut it boy. She's probably horny..and needs a mans touch." Dave said chuckling as he licked his lips. "You guys take the kid and beat it." he told his men, who went over to grab Cody, who was fighting a little bit. Once the two men left with Cody, he went over to Lily as he sat down on the bed.

Moving closer to her, he placed his hand onto her thigh as he started to kiss her neck. "It's a shame you couldn't let my boys watch, even your son..I bet he would want to watch.." Dave chuckled, a little bit. Moving his kisses onto her cheek, he soon found her lips, as he started to rub her pussy through her pants. "Awww, I'm glad you realized that it would be easier to just obey. It would be a pain to take you by force.." he told her as he showered her with wet sloppy kisses. "Now come on...I've been dying to have sex since this whole chaos began..all the whores I used to be with are probably already turned..ha!" he laughed as he started to undo her pants.

Meanwhile Cody was taken into the living room, he couldn't help but cry as tears fell from his cheeks and down to his chest. Why did she agree on something like that? Cody couldn't realized she was doing it to keep them alive, all he could feel was his jealous rage. The men threw him onto the floor as they told him not to move a inch.

Thank god, now she had him alone. Her son would be somewhere else in the lake house and out of harms way. If Lilly could somehow get a hold of his gun she would be able to kill him and maybe get rid of the rest. Because of the situation she was in, she couldn't no longer feel sorry for herself and had to start being the person in charge.

Turning her face away from his, she didn't like the fact he spoke of letting his friends watch as well as her son. "Your sick" Lilly told him, although her words were taken out of her mouth by his tongue. His kisses found their way to her lips after being planted on her cheeks numerous times.

Closing her legs with his hand between them, she was resisting a little bit even though she willing. It wasn't something she wanted to do but rather had to. Feeling his hands undo her pants, her legs were quickly stripped of clothing and her panties, the polka dot ones were back on show, this time for a different male.

Dave watched as her polka dotted panties came into view. Licking his lips, he got up from his seated position and placed himself between her legs as he pressed his large frame against her. Moving closer he began to sloppy kiss her. The shotgun he had managed to fall slightly down on the ground a few feet away from them. Lowering his hands, he grabbed the waist pants of her undwear as he started to drag them down her petite legs. Pulling back from her, he stood tall over her like a giant.

Now it was his turn as he started to undo his pants, unzipping his jeans and pulling down his white briefs, his seven inch hard cock came into view as he continue to stroke it. "Don't act like you're not going to enjoy this..you're stuck in a house with your son. You can't tell me that you haven't been aching for a cock." Laughing he pushed his hips forward as he offer her his cock.

Throwing his hands forward he grabbed onto her jaw as he pet her cheeks. "Let's enjoy this.." Shoving her mouth to his cock, the tip of it brushed and pressed against her warm soft lips.

When he laid on top of her in the her bedroom, Lilly felt repulsed. Her legs were forced apart as she rested on her back with his sloppy wet kisses falling on her face. Her head turned back and forth, trying to brush him off as she regretted agreeing to this. Dave's large belly almost winded her when it landed on top. It squeezed her and squashed her, making life very uncomfortable.

Fortune was in favour of the mother for the time being as he got up to unzip his pants. After a few seconds, Lilly looked at his hairy seven inch cock standing tall from his groin above his testicles. She wasn't going to enjoy this she thought, no matter what he said. If she had the choice now, she would rather be letting her son touch her rather than his ugly looking man.

Once he grabbed her face, cupping her jaw in his hand, Lilly sat up on the edge of the bed and watched as he pushed his hips forward against her lips. The barrier that her mouth made was useless as he dig his nails in to her skin along her jawline, making her yelp in pain. That wash is opening, as he moaned in pain his cock would have gone straight in to her mouth.

Dave groaned loudly as she took his cock into her mouth. His pubic area would have a slight odor to it. As he quickly grabbed onto her shoulders and started to buck his hips into her face. Running his hands up her neck and onto the back of her head, he grabbed it as he began to fuck her face. "Mmm, your mouth ain't too bad..." he told her, he slid his cock down her throat. "Where you a whore before this world went to shit?" he teased her.

After a few minutes of abusing her throat, he softly pulled out his saliva covered cock. As it came out of her mouth, he slapped it firmly against her face as it rubbed off onto her cheek, nose, and eyes. "Wow, if your pussy is as good as your mouth..maybe I'll keep your around as my little cock pet..huh? I'll protect you..and all you have to do is a give my dick here a nice place to stay inside of you.." he teased her, as he pushed her onto the bed as forced her to turn over to her stomach. Slapping her ass, he grabbed onto her panties as he pulled them down to her ankles, with her bare ass in view he gave it another slap.

"Come on..get on your knees now" he told her as he began to stroke his cock, as he towered over her. "I bet it's been so long since you had a real man worked you huh? I'm going to destroy this little pussy of yours.." Dave said as he placed his hand between her thighs touching the lips of her folds.

The smell from his groin was something distasteful, and sadly Lilly got that taste in her mouth. As soon as his tip touched her tongue she wanted to vomit, she even gagged which only help take him in further. His pubic hair was nearly as rough as a thorn bush, scratching away at her upper lip and the tip of her nose.

As his hands touched her body, roaming all over it before planting on the back her head, Lilly felt his power come to the front as his blowjob turned in to a face fucking session. There was no way for her to move or regain composure. Even her hands on his stomach tried to push him off but it was no use. When he was finished with her, she was relieved when he pulled out, but he insulted her dignity by slapping her face with his wet cock.

Falling on to the bed, rolled on to her tummy like a rag doll, Lilly felt his dirty hands pull at her panties. He must of been so desperate for this, he couldn't even bother to take them off properly, instead leaving them at her ankles.

She refused his order, not bothering to get on her knees and instead moaned. "I don't want this!"

Dave wasn't excepting her to refuse his order. Slapping her ass more and more with great force he squeezed it as he held some of the skin into his hand. "You're going to listen to me.." he growled. "I told you if you want that kid and yourself to live..you're going to answer to my commands. Dave turned red, he was a bit tense now, everything was going perfect until she opened her mouth.

Moving over to the side of her bed, he grabbed onto his shotgun. Lifting it up as he loaded it, he poked it right at her asshole. "Here's the deal, since you want to act like a dumb bitch.." he said pushing the barrel of the gun hole right against her own hole. "Either I fuck you..or my gun right here does..and I don't think you'll want him giving a go at you..." There were anger in his eyes as he gazed at her.

Meanwhile in the living room, Cody was sitting on the floor cuddled up as the two men watched over him. He could hear a slight moan from his mother as she cried out. "Heh, Dave is probably drilling her..that lucky bastard." one of the men said, as Cody couldn't help but shiver at the thought of that fat man taking her.

"Agh!!!!" She cried, feeling a smack across her ass. "Aghhhh!" Another cried followed, as he continuously beat her ass with his hand, her skin turning a dark red colour. Lilly was sure everyone in the house would of heard her screams, she hoped her son wasn't worried about her. "Ughhh" was another moan now. It was much quieter than the previous two as it came as more of a shock. Feeling the cold barrel of the shotgun poke in at her ass, Lilly thought he was going to shoot her and kill her.

"You can...you can, please!" She begged looking over her shoulder at him and the gun. She could also see her ass cheeks glowing red with hand prints.

"Don't hurt my son that is all I ask!" The mother said.

She was making him quite inpatient now, all he wanted to do was fuck her, and she was making it hard. With all the sexual frustration he had built up and now with his hard cock, he quickly grabbed her and forced her to get on her knees and hands. Raising her thin body with his muscular hands, it was like lifting up a rag doll for him. "I don't have time to pay fucking games okay?!" he said unleashing his rage onto her. "If you don't want to listen to me don't..I'll take you either way!" Grabbing her hips he pulled and slammed her right onto his cock as her pussy was pierced with his thick large cock.

"Awww..fuck.." he groaned with a soft smile on his face, closing his eyes as he was savoring her pussy. "Mmm.." rolling his hips softly, he was exploring the walls of her vagina. "I forgot the pleasures a woman could bring to a man..." he said softly to himself as he started to nail her, quickly picking up the pace the entire bed started to rock and shake.

Pounding her like a dog, as he towered over her. Dave wished that she would have been more sluttier maybe even riding him, but he guessed this was good enough.

Her hands rested on top of the sheets, sinking slowly in to the material and the mattress below. The same could be said for her knees as Lilly was on all fours like a prized dog waiting to be judged. When he started to fuck her from behind, she gasped and let out a few moans and groans. "Ugh.....fuck" she said, biting her bottom lip as her body was pulled back on to his thick cock. It had been a long time since she had been with another man, precisely the night that all of this happened. The outbreak and people dying.

Lilly cried, a tear falling down her left cheek as she thought of her husband. She had never got over it and every time she saw her son he reminded her of the man she lost. As she was being used and abused, her breasts juggled in her pink top, the only item of clothing she was wearing apart from her white socks and panties by her ankles.

As he slowed down and rolled his hips, she felt horrified that he tried to feel every inch of her walls. He soon had enough of that though as she felt him start to pound her more urgently with conviction.

Back
Top Bottom