Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game...like...thingy...Lookie! =)

Okay so my friends and I did this once because we all had 3+hours until our next class and there's nothing to do on a community college campus. I'm going to list a few totally random, totally outrageous and false things, and we have a debate. You take a side, like you support the statement or not, and give bullshit evidence to support your claim. I think this was our way of telling the history professor that his little in-class debate days are stupid. On to the total crap statements!

Britney Spears is directly responsible for the Holocaust.

Guitar Hero was created by a power-hungry would-be dictator who intends to use the tenth installment of the game to take control of the minds of its players.

The universe was created by Teletubies, hence the explosions in space resulting in pretty colors.

Cats and mice are rival alien species. Lapdogs are the minions of the evil feline alien race. Especially chihuahuas.

All crimes committed by children are indirectly caused by Disney cooperation.

9 minutes, 50 seconds

Britney Spears is directly responsible for the Holocaust... i do not suport this one because she is not smart enough

Guitar Hero was created by a power-hungry would-be dictator who intends to use the tenth installment of the game to take control of the minds of its players... i suport this because the game is so dam addicting

The universe was created by Teletubies, hence the explosions in space resulting in pretty colors... i do not suport this one because they are all gay

Cats and mice are rival alien species. Lapdogs are the minions of the evil feline alien race. Especially chihuahuas... i suport this one because cats are smart as fuck

All crimes committed by children are indirectly caused by Disney cooperation... i do not suport this one because i dont see kids droping pianos on their parents heads.

Britney Spears is directly responsible for the Holocaust. No chance; neither she nor her parents were even born during the Holocaust.

Guitar Hero was created by a power-hungry would-be dictator who intends to use the tenth installment of the game to take control of the minds of its players. Maybe; folks have been working on mind control for ages, with decidedly mixed results.

The universe was created by Teletubies, hence the explosions in space resulting in pretty colors. Can't support this; the Big Bang would've vaporized them all.

Cats and mice are rival alien species. Lapdogs are the minions of the evil feline alien race. Especially chihuahuas. Not at all difficult for me to believe I've got an enemy agent living in my house - and it's not even my wife!

All crimes committed by children are indirectly caused by Disney cooperation. Who knows? Causality and culpability are not the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom