Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prize... (P) [Ladydark/Sailingsam]

She had clenched her teeth shut and had her eyes squeezed shut as she shook her head and tried to think happier thoughts. It didn't work as she let out a loud scream and couldn't help herself as she shouted. "Yes it feels amazing." As she looked terrified when she said so, her eyes widening in surprise.

He chuckles and trails the toy around her belly and back up to her breasts, again teasing her nipples. "Look at you... I wonder if I can make you cum by just doing this..." He circles each breast and holds the tip to her nipples for a few moments, then repeats.

She screamed. She couldn't help it. The touch of the vibrator to her navel and herntits was too damn much. "Fuck!" She yelled as she came hard and quick as she panted laying there glaring at him

He chuckles "I think you'll do nicely here..." He pulls the vibrator away and turns it off, it sets it down. "I think I need to step this up a bit..." He moves across the room to the box again, pulling a few more things out, then returning to her side. First he fits a pair of headphone over her ears, then a pair of hightec looking goggles over eyes. "These will help you to relax and accept your new life..." He switches the goggles on first, all she'd see would be coloured lights flashing in a a quick pattern. "Just watch that..." She'd soon be in a trance like state, then he flips the headphones on, there was soft music playing, but there was also hidden messages. They were telling her to always be obident, not to over think anything, to be giggly, and to always crave pleasure. These played over and over. Finally, before he left her to train, he straps a vibrator against her pussy and sets it to high. "There you go my pet... Now I'll be back in a few hours to see how you're doing..." He stands and leaves the basement, ignoring her few cries for help.

She squirmed as she felt the goggles lower onto her face. They were so tight she couldn't move them, so she tried to just keep her eyes shut. Once the headphones were on she couldn't hear anything else he had said and just lay there, in the dark waiting for what was coming next. She screamed and tried to move the vibrator but found she couldn't as it just made it much worse. She was cumming on and on as she lay there. Eventually she opened one eye and saw the colors and became transfixed, opening the other eye as she grinned. She listened to the nice music as she lay there and relaxed as she came again in a loud moan. Her entire thinking process being rewritten as she lay there.

He left her down there alone for several hours before he returns. As he's walking down the stairs he smirks, hearing her moans. "She sounds about ready..." He moves over to her and waits, once she's close to another orgasm, he removes the toy, not letting her cum again. "Alright... Let's see how you're doing..." He turns the devices off and removes them, he smiles at her. "Hello my Pet... How are you feeling now..." She was still tied up so she couldn't move or touch herself.

She looked up to him and bit her lip. She had been so close to cumming and it was killing her that she couldn't cum yet. "I'm feeling really horny sir." She said softly as she looked up at him and moaned loudly.

"Very good..." He reaches up and unties her hands, leaving her legs tied for now. "You can use one hand... Make yourself cum..." He wanted to see how her training went.

It didn't take long, but soon she moaned loudly and screamed as her fingers moved in a blur when she came loudly and squitred on the table. "Oh fuck yes."

"Very good... But not quite ready..." He smiles and unties her legs, helping her sit up. "You can touch yourself this time... Just don't touch your glasses or headphones... Ok Sweety..." He fits the devices back onto her head, switching to the second track, this one telling her that her body was extremely sensitive all over, telling her to wear only the slutiest of clothes and lowering her IQ to that of a 10 year old. While she started on round two, he went back to the box and got another vial and a new needle, returning to her side he fills the needle with a clear liquid. "That should do..." He speaks softly to himself, he then injects half the needle into each breast, it will make them grow slightly. Again he stands and leaves her to her fun, going upstairs.

She nodded meekly as she began to slowly finger herself and moan slightly as she squirmed slightly as she watched the images and listened to the 'music'. She groaned softly but didn't stop when she felt the injections into her breasts. She didn't really think much of it, and it didn't hurt ll that much. Besides, she was too focused on achieving orgasm after orgasm as she slipped another finer into her pussy

Again he had left her alone for several hours, when he returns he again removes the devices from her, then waits for her to notice him. Once she finally looks his way he smiles at her "Hello Sweety.... Think you can stop touching yourself..." He talks slowly, noticing how glossed and hazy her eyes were. "Can you tell me your name... And do you know who I am..." He could see she was quite messy, he'd need to take her up for a bath if he could get her to stop playing with herself long enough.

She looked up and moaned as she withdrew all but one finger which slowly ran in and out of her pussy. "I don't know my name mister. I musts forgot it." Sue shook he read and looked a hum confused. "I don't know you do I?" She asked as she let out a soft moan as she giggled

He smiles at her "Your name is Cindy... And you can call me Sir... Now can you be a good girl and put both hands on your head..." He wanted to see how her obedience level was, would she need another session or not. He could see she was quite horny, which he liked, he was also glad her breasts at grown slightly.

"Oh okay sir." She giggled and stroked her pussy a bit faster. She hesitated a bit before sliding her hands up past her head and putting them behind it. "Like this sir?" She asked softly.

He smiles brightly at her "Yes... Just like that..." He moves a bit closer to her "I want you to keep them there... And stay sitting up..." He reaches behind him and licks up the vibrator again "I want you to try and count to ten for me... Be a big girl..." He flicks the toy to max and holds it between her dripping thighs, right against her pussy, he wanted to see if she could obey and cum at the same time.

She nodded. "Okay sir." Then she gulped when she saw the toy coming to her as her eyes widened. "I can try sir." She looked at him hopefully then moaned loudly as she arched her back when the vibrator touched her sensitive pussy lips. "Oh one.... Two ahhh." She screamed and came and quickly recovered. "Three.... ughhhh. four..." She was panting and sweating now. "Five... six oh my god... seven." She arched back and screamed a she came again. "Eight ugh.... nine... please." She pleaded with him before she came and screamed. "TEN!"

As soon as she finished counting he took the toy away, turnin it off. "Did my good girl enjoy counting..." He smiles at her "You can put your hands down now... But no touching ok... It's time we went for a bath... Would Cindy like lots of bubbles?" He stands and holds out his hands to her.

She nodded meekly and looked up at him with a smile. She brought her hands down to her side as she squealed. She loved baths! At least she thought she did. She loved bubbles even more. "Oh please please master, can i have a bubble bath?" She asked excitedly as she grabbed his hand and leaped up, causing her tits to sway and bounce in the process.

He smiles at her and reaches up, cupping one of her large breasts, pinching the nipple slightly. "Of course you can have a bubble bath..." He then leans closer and kisses her softly "And Master's going to join you... Now follow me..." He takes her hand like you would a small child and leads her upstairs to main floor, then up another set of stairs to the second floor. "Now be good and sit there... You can only play with your breasts while you wait..." He sits her on the counter while he starts to fill the bath and adding the bubbles.

She giggled softly and nodded as she obediently followed him. She was also glad that he was joining her in because bubble baths alone were always boring. She shivered as he set her on the counter with it's cold feel as she waited. "M'kay." She said as she began to rub and knead her sensitive breasts. "Mhmmm." She muttered and flicked her erect nipple. "They feel so good master." She let out a soft moan.

He turns and smiles at her "That's good... They'll feel even better in the warm soapy water I bet..." He moves to stand before her as the tub filled, it was a large tub. He gently spreads her legs and starts to tease her slowly with two fingers. "This is your special place my pet..." He makes her look at him as her eyes start to gloss, he was giving her some of her first orders. "Unless I say so... Only Master can touch here... Even you can't touch it... Understand? Only Master touches here... Say it my pet..." He continues to pump his fingers into her slowly, making her really concentrate to pay attention.

She had been looking around until he made her look at him. It was a nice big room, but oh those fingers felt good. She sighed as her eyes glossed over and her figure became rigid. She nodded slowly and waited for him to finish speaking before she repeated in a monotone like voice. "This is my special place. I cannot touch it and no one else can unless master says it is okay to." She repeated and say there squirming slightly. She had become quite wet as her pussy dripped with juices at his touch. It felt so good and she couldn't imagine anyone else ever touching it

He smiles at her and continues to to tease her as a reward, but pulls his fingers away before she could cum. He wanted to see if his commands were working, would she resist touching herself. By the time his little lesson was finished, the tub was full, he was impressed that she wasn't touching herself as she helped her stand and lead her to the tub. "Is Cindy ready for her bubble bath..." He smiles at her, standing by the tub, he pulls her closer and kisses her softly before helping her to step I to the tub with him. He pulls her closer and has her sit on his lap, he slowly runs his hands over her soapy body, pinching and pulling her nipples lightly.

She imbed obediently into the tub with him as she sighed at the feeling of the warm soapy water. Cindy was glad her master was pleased with her progress. And wanted to rub her special place down there, but figured it wasn't right. She didn't know why, but the thought was quickly dismissed as she felt his hands roam and pinch her nipples. Sighing softly she leaned back. It was hard not to grind her ass on the throbbing monster running down her leg as she sat in his lap, but she didn't want to make him angry so she continued to sit there

Back
Top Bottom