Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training a Pet (Jacob Winters + I)

Sasha blushed a little as Michael told her she'd be experiencing this over and over. Even if he was going to take hr like that everyday, she wasn't too sure she'd be able to get used to it. Maybe it was better that she let go and openly expressed how amazing it felt though. She was sure Michael her like seeing that from her. Then he was going on about how he would do the same with her ass. No doubt that would take a good deal of training, and just that was going to drive the poor girl crazy. So why did she find herself getting a little antsy and looking forward to it? With all the toys he had said he had before, he was obviously ready to train her to take in his huge cock in time. "Mmg...I'm..I'm not sure I'll be ready for it...Daddy." She didn't want to disappoint him even with her worries. It was clear he was really looking forward to it after all. "I'll...do my best to take it though."

Now it seemed that Sasha would be preparing lunch, and she did have some ideas of what she could make. First things first, she did plan on cleaning up a little. She watched as he reached for the drawer and pulled out a plug, and based on the size and shape, Sasha had a pretty good idea of what he intended to use it for. She listened to his command, giving a nervous nod as she took it. She lifted herself up and off his cock, quickly replacing it with the plug he'd given her. It wasn't quite like his cock, but it still made her groan out a little as she was spread. "Thank you, Master. I'll go take care of lunch." She felt a little odd as she got up off his lap, not used to walking with something like the plug inside her. She did make it to the bathroom where she took a nice, thorough shower, and after dressing up again, she went to the kitchen to fix something up. She had enough ingredients to make a few tuna sandwiches with plenty of vegetables, cut into little triangles. She made sure to have a side of some ice tea to go with them, soon bringing them on a tray for Michael. She gently knocked on the door and peeked inside. "Daddy, lunch is ready."

Back
Top Bottom