Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Romance (sispuppet & LaBellaMia)

As he grabbed her hands, she looked at him, grpping his sides and feeling him grab her neck. She didn't break his gaze, even as he touched her breasts and then her sex. She whimpered a little and then felt him move away. Caitlin swallowed and then was surprised when he moved her to her knees before him and asked his question. With wide eyes she shook her head. She had seen the switch in his gaze and the self disgust was gone. Now he was the cold sadist again and she could feel a frisson of fear slip through her but she didn't flinch or try to run.

"No...Mr. Jacobs...I haven't ever..." she began then trailed off, feeling her cheeks flush. "I...never have given a guy oral sex before...I...Is that what you want?" she asked, feeling that nervousness once again bundle up inside of her and sink like a weight to the bottom of her stomach but she didn't dare move. The tension was almost palapble but she just gazed up at him, acting like the proper mistress he had bought and paid for in more ways than what she could count.

Alex only nods in response to her question. He's careful not to speak. His words right now would only be cold and commanding. Alex sees the fear in her eye, hears how reluctant she is in her voice, and watches her unsure movements. All of this serves to excite the wolf inside him though as he corrupts and uses the girl even more. He takes her hands and guides them under the water to his erect cock. Closing her fingers around the thick member, he leads her to start a stoking motion.

From there, Alex lets go and leans back. His eyes stay on the girl, watching her work. It is work. He thinks to himself. It's the job she agreed to do. The thought adds an extra element of excitement, and the man grabs her hair, trying her head up as he takes another kiss. "You know what to do now." He tells her, letting go of her head as he pushes it towards the water.

With his guidance, she took his cock in her hands and started to stroke him, her eyes lowering to the water, seeing the reflective shadows of her hands as the water rippled around them. When he grabbed her hair, she gasped in shock but kissed him back and at his next statement, she swallowed and then realized he meant for her to give him oral sex with his member still under the water. As he pushed, she drew in a deep breath and then sank onto him with her mouth, sucking the tip and making motions as if it were actual sex. She couldn't breathe and her loose hair was getting stuck on her face. She drew up to gasp for air and then went back down on him, going for as long as she could.

Being inexperienced, she lacked the finesse of a girl or woman used to putting a guy's dick in her mouth and she just sucked at random and went down, trying to keep rythym but always having to come up for air. She moved her hair back from her face, tasting nothing but salty soapy water as she brought her mouth upon him over and over again, finally having to come up, gasping for air, her breasts rising and falling rapidly. She drew her hair back and gazed at him before moving her head down once more, dragging in breath before once more taking him in her mouth.

Caitlin's inexperience is obvious, even with Alex's little first hand knowledge of blowjobs. She frequently had to stop for breath, the breaks getting more and more frequent as she goes. The water lessens the tactile sensation her tongue and mouth. Despite all this, is still one of the greatest sexual moments Alex has ever had. Simply having the control and having it happen was serving to get him off. The next time that Caitlin's head goes under the water, he places his hand on her head, holding her underwater as she felates his cock, forcing her to last longer. When she begins to struggle, he relents.

Caitlin busts up from the water, taking in a deep breath as though it were her first one. Alex's hand moves up to her breast, grasping it firmly and massaging it as he waits for her to recover enough. "Again, focus on the head." He says in a commanding tone. Moving his fingers behind her head, he holds the girl's hair in a tight fist as he guides her down again. She seems better prepared this time, taking her time and using a slower movement with her tongue. She takes his advice, focusing most of her effort on the top of the shaft, licking and sucking for as long as she can before Alex lifts her head above the water again so she can breathe.

Caitlin looked at him each time he drew her up and on that final way down, she had finally figured out the best way to do it. Her mouth closed over the tip and she suckled on it, using her tongue to rub the underside and give him pleasure. Of all the ways she had heard of sucking a guy off, this had to be the strangest. Every time he held her down, there was that fear of drowning and just when she thought she might pass out, he would bring her back up. Closing her eyes, she tried to focus on the sucking, not panicking as she was below the water. For a good solid two minutes she worked the tip of his cock before she had to take a breath. At least by holding her hair, it's not in her face.

Sinking down once more, Caitlin took the tip in her mouth once more. Sucking hard as if she were sucking a straw and once more using her tongue to massage the sensitive mushroom shaped head. Of all the ways to have oral sex, she guessed this was the most hygenic. The thought nearly made her snort. Taking initiative, her hands massasged his ballocks and the base of his member as a means to stroke him toward orgasm so that she didn't have to do it any longer.

Alex is close now, he can feel it. Caitlin's efforts are improving, and forcing her to stay under means that the pleasure lasts longer. Hearing the snort though, he pulls her back up hard by the hair so that she's looking him in the eyes. "Is there something funny, Ms. McConnell?" He asks, having a now and twisting it hard before returning her to her task. The addition of her hands starts to build the pressure in his balls. "I'm close." He groans as the only warning. He brings Caitlin up for air one more time before returning her in time for his orgasm.

Alex pushes the girl's head down all the way until the top of his cock is hitting the back of her throat. It comes out fierce and fast, but fortunately for her, but at the same amount as last time. Caitlin is made to swallow as much as she can before being pulled back up so she can breath. Some remnants are left doing down it off her mouth, but the rest is either inside her, our being washed away by the water. Alex falls back against the wall of the tub, painting heavily. His cock twitches in the water, feeling overly sensitive after his orgasm. "That was... amazing." He mutters, feeling out of breath and barely able to concentrate. He feels like all his energy is gone and thoughts of a good night's sleep begin to take hold in his head.

Caitlin came up, gasping wiping her mouth and then closing her eyes. The sticky thickness at the back of her throat had her swallowing a few times before she was sure that she was good. The water was starting to get cold around them and he looked as exhausted as she felt. "Nothing was funny, earlier...." she cleared her throat. "I was just thinking of all the stories my friends were telling me about their experiences with oral sex and how this was probably the most hygenic," she confessed. Slowly, she got out of the bed and then grabbed towels, wrapping one around her before moving to offer him one.

Cait sank down on the side of the tub, wringing the water out of her hair and then she combed it, putting it in a french braid so that it would dry and be wavy come morning. It was still difficult getting her breath back after all of that underwater activity and her lungs and throat felt sore from the strain. "Am I going to be sleeping beside you?" she asked. "I mean...I wasn't sure. Wasn't a question I really thought about asking until now," she said fixing the towel over her nakedness.

“Oh, I see. I guess that is sort of a funny thought.” Alex tells her, feeling ashamed at how he snapped earlier. He knew apologizing would be pointless since the punishments were likely to continue whenever they were involved. After finishing cleaning himself, Alexander stands up and drains the tub before taking a towel and drying himself off. After wrapping the cloth around his waist, he helps Caitlin up. “Yes, I thought that was assumed.” He says, answering her question about her sleeping arrangements. “There are other bedrooms in the house, though none have been prepared for a visitor yet, I’m afraid.”

Picking Caitlin up again with ease, they return to his room where he lays her down on the bed. Heading to the dresser, he finds himself a pair of boxer briefs to slip into before looking around the room. “I’m afraid I don’t have many options for you. Will these do for sleeping in for now?” He asks. In his hands are the thong she had worn to the house and the shirt he had on earlier. He gives them to her before sitting on the bed. His eyes go up to the straps and for a brief moment he considers restraining her for the night. In the end he decides against it. There would be chances to do that at another time, and he was too exhausted to enjoy it now.

"I just wasn't sure," she said and then took the thong and put it on and then his t-shirt. It draped her and went down to mid thigh and one of the sleeves was off the shoulder. The sheets had been changed while they had been in the bathroom apparently because there was no sign of the blood and semen that had been leaking down her thighs from earlier. She saw him hesitate with the straps but then he just left them alone. "Goodnight Mr. Jacobs," Cait said softly, not comfortable enough yet to call him Alexander or Alex. It seemed wrong somehow.

She curled up beside him, still a little sore but to exhausted to care and soon enough she was sleeping with no intention of waking up until morning. In sleep her lips were parted, her hands hugging the pillow under her head and her knees drawn up close to her chest, almost as though she were in the fetal position. It was how she had always slept.

“Good night, Ms. McConnell.” He responds in kind. Watching the girl curl up and drift off to sleep, he can’t help but think about just how fragile she appears to be. She’s stronger than she looks though. He tells himself. He runs a thumb along her parted lips before moving his hand up her cheek. Brushing back her hair, he plants a kiss on the girl’s forehead before pulling the covers over them and going off to his own dreams. Alex awakens early the next morning. He didn’t bother setting an alarm, having gotten used to waking up every day at the same time. It takes him a moment to remember the things that had happened the night before. If it wasn’t for the young woman still asleep next to him, then he would be sure it had just been an elaborate fantasy. He reaches forward to wake her up before thinking better of it. He had business to attend to, and besides, she would need her strength for the day.

When Caitlin wakes up, she finds the few clothes she had brought with her are laid out on a chair with a note on top of them. “Ms. McConnell, I apologize that I wasn’t here to greet you when you woke up, but I had some errands that needed seeing to. After you get dressed, you will find breakfast waiting for you in the dining hall. I have also scheduled for a tutor to come by at around noon who will work with you to see how far along you are academically so that the proper coursework can be arranged for you. After that will be a brief meeting with a seamstress who will take your measurements to help you with your wardrobe. I should be back no later than 4:00. I hope you enjoy your day.” The letter is signed with a simple regards from Alexander Jacobs.

When she read the note the next morning, she sighed and then looked at her few outfits. She decided on a worn pair of jeans and an old band t-shirt with Paramore written across it. One of those vintage tees she had gotten out of a thrift shop bin for a dollar. Once dressed, she let her hair down, swiping it to one side to cover the ugly purple bruise on her neck and then made her way downstairs. As she reached the dining room, she saw french toast and fresh fruit laid out with orange juice and cold milk. She ate her fill of breakfast and then decided to explore, thanking the servant and getting her name. Once alone for a couple of hours, she made her way around the house, finding herself in a large library full of first edition novels. Charles Dickens, Thomas Hardy and Jane Austen to name a few. It must of cost a fortune to get them all.

As noon rolled around, the tutor, Mrs. Prince arrived and they spent a couple of hours over pretest books and material before the woman decided on a definite course of action. Given her advanced knowledge of most of what was presented, the woman guessed it would take about six months before she would get her high school diploma. Once she was gone and the seamstress finished taking her measurements, she closed herself up in the library with a few books on her new reading list and found herself immersed in the novel Nicholas Nickelby when the clock struck four.

In his meetings for the day, Alex is barely able to concentrate. His mind keeps going back to his home, and the beautiful young woman waiting there for him. After his lunch meeting, he leaves work for the day to get the shopping that he had planned done. The jeweler is paid extra to keep quiet about the specifications of the order, and even more to rush it for the next day. After a few more stops, he finally returns home. He breathes deep to prepare himself, looking down at the flowers and chocolates in his hands. They seemed so… cliché. What was the message he wanted to achieve with this? She was his mistress, but he was acting like he was courting her. Pushing away his apprehension, Alex steps inside.

He looks around for Caitlin, unable to find her at first. The dining room, and his bedroom are both empty. Soon enough he comes across the closed doors to his library. He gently taps on the door before opening it and walking inside. Clearing his throat, he gives the girl a polite nod. “Good afternoon.” He tells her. Looking down at his hands again, he thrusts them out. “These are for you.” He says, offering the bouquet of green and red roses, and the box of dark chocolate covered cherries. “I hope you like them.” He tells her. Alex catches a glimpse of the book that she’s reading when she reaches for the items.

“Charles Dickens, most people your age only read him when they have to.” He says in his attempt of a joke. “I tend to prefer Jonathan Swift myself.” He says. Looking at the clock, Alex straightens himself and clears his throat. “The caterers should be arriving soon. The guests won’t be long after that. I wanted to speak to you about the dinner tonight.” He takes on a serious, business like tone. “If you wish to view the dinner, there’s two ways to go about it. For the first, I can have you work as part of the staff. You’d be carrying around a plate of drinks or food to the guests in this case.” Alex opens the last bag that he had with him which contains a box of wash away dye. “Alternatively, you could go as my date for the evening.”

Caitlin looked up at the door and stood, smiling when she saw the roses and box of chocolate covered cherries. "Thank you," she grinned and then slowly glanced back at the book and smiled. "I don't mind Charles Dickens that much. Out of all the Dickens books, that one is actually my favorite. The tutor says I'm definitely where I'm supposed to be if not ahead and in six months I'll qualify for my diploma. I'll be a high school graduate. Thank you for that," she smiled and then looked at his bag. At the hair dye, her eyes widened. SHe grabbed it, reading the back to see the color was going to make her hair a lighter shade of red, almost blonde. "I'm a bit of a nerd," she said, looking up and grinning before nodding. "I think I'd rather do the serving tonight. You know...It would be weird going in there without knowing the mannerisms in which to do it...And I don't have a dress or anythingt...I mean... What would you prefer?" she asked then lowered her gaze. "I'm probably more comfortable as a waitress than I am anything else but then if I come to this as a waitress, I can't change my face if I show up at another function as your mistress," she said softly then bit her bottom lip. "If I go as your date, will you help me?" she asked hopefully.

"No problem at all Caitlin. I'm happy to help you with your education in any way I can." Alex tells her, smiling genuinely. The mood feels lighter when talking about her studies and get favorite books. It helps make things easier for the both of them. Alex watches as she reads off the instructions on the dye box. "Yes, that was my thought as well. You would be able to walk among the people without attracting too much attention. You would be surprised how little some of the elites seem to notice the people serving them." He answers her on the thought of working at the party.

He considers her worry about being recognized as wait staff. This planned party wasn't particularly big. He was entertaining some foreign business partners. They wouldn't notice some of the smaller mistakes that may pop up, and having an attractive date would serve to impress them. Nodding as he comes to a decision, he sends a message to the seamstress. She would have something makeshift similar to the cocktail des from last night that would serve for now. "Let's go. I can explain what will be expected of you as we're getting ready." Taking her arm in his, Alex leads her back upstairs.

Caitlin smiled. "I've never been to a fancy party before. Not even to cater though I didn't really do that. I just waited tables at a crappy little joint that you happened into..." she said then shrugged and brushed her hair back from her face. "Let's see," she said, walking into their room and bathroom before opening the box. "Apply to damp hair, let dry naturally and don't apply high heat." She glanced at him then quickly used the sink to wet her hair before brushing it back and then applying the colored gel. She braided her hair once done so it would dry in natural waves and then washed her hands before glancing at Mr. Jacobs once more. "So...how am I supposed to act, speak? Stuff like that?" she asked. She grabbed some make up and then started to conceal the bruise on her neck where he had bit her the night before. She wasn't nearly as sore today as she had been the night before and as she glanced at him she wondered if he would be making use of her before the party that evening. She didn't know what he was thinking, what he wanted really. They were still complete strangers.

She finished concealing the bruise and then turned to sit on the counter, watching him.

Alex listens to her speak as he lays out his own clothes for the night. The dress is dropped off while Caitlin is dying her hair, an elegant strapless number with a slit running up the right side to the hip. He sets out down next to his suit. "This one should be easy enough to deal with." He says, speaking about the party. "The attendants will be mostly older men from Japan. Their views may be a little... old fashioned. The best policy to follow us only soak when spoken to." He walks into the bathroom to see her finishing with her hair. "It would also be best to avoid eye contact and in general to stay close to me the whole time."

Stepping up behind Caitlin, their own eyes lock through the reflection in the mirror. Like that it feels add thigh a switch had been turned on. He means in, kissing the now covered mark in her neck before whispering in her ear. "Most important of all, remember that you're mine. No matter who you meet, no matter what they promise, you will stay with me." The man is practically growling. His hand moves up Caitlin's leg before he presses the palm right against her clothed mound. "All of you." He says as his other hand stays to push her shirt up, running along the bare skin of her stomach.

She flushed as he moved behind her and her bright green eyes watched him as he reached to touch her sex through her jeans and panties. Caitlin blushed deeply as he kissed her neck and then started whispering possessively in her ear. "All of me," she agreed, swallowing and then watching his hand creep up her stomach and she bit her bottom lip, giving a little gasp. "Don't worry...Until you get tired of me, I'm all yours...I won't...ever let another man touch me...or kiss me, or...fuck me...just you..." she swore. "I should get dressed," she suggested, still watching him, looking at him through the mirror. She took initiative, unbuttoning her jeans and then sliding them down, still keeping the thong on before stepping out of the jeans but the thong wasn't much of a barrier between his hand, nor his ability to fuck her from behind if he so chose. "I'm a girl of my word. Young...but I keep my promises Mr. Jacobs and I promised to be only yours until you didn't want me anymore..." she said softly, blushing deeply.

Her behavior was almost out of character but Caitlin was beginning to understand him and what he wanted. Part of her felt a little bit like a whore but she ignored the feeling. This was her life now. She had signed her life away for her mother's health and bills to get paid and now she was living in a big house, with a rich man who had a taste for sex that she didn't particularly care for, but tolerated. He owned her for all intents and purposes and if it meant playing the whore, so be it. Because he was offering her a chance at furthering her education, college, all these things she hadn't dreamed of and even if his ideas of sex were wicked and sadistic, his behavior toward her otherwise was nothing but kindness and an almost doting nature.

"No, you shouldn't." Alex corrects her as he pushes the shirt further up to loose the girl's breasts for his hand. He runs a nipple between his index and middle fingers, pulling on it as he takes to nibbling at her ear. "That's right. No one else. No man, no woman, not even yourself. You're mine, and mine alone." He tells her, clutching at her sex possessively. Caitlin whimpers in response. Whether it was from pain or pleasure he didn't know, and barely even cared. Moving his hand away from her breasts, Alex rests it between Caitlin's shoulder blades and pushes her downward onto the counter. He grabs her thong next, pulling it free from between the teenager's ass cheeks and slides it to one side.

"Mr. Jacobs..." Caitlin starts to say. There's a hint of worry in her voice, as though she's trying to warn him about something. She's cut off by Alex though.

"You only speak when you're spoken to." He reminds her. There's a loud smack as his hand comes down on her left ass cheek to help her remember the rule. "When we're alone, you will address me as sir." He adds, delivering the next slap to her right ass. "Make sure to remember those rules." Taking hold of his cock, Alex aims the head before thrusting himself inside her again. He pushes forward until the entire length is inside of the girl's tight pussy. Pulling back out to the tip, he slams in again, earning a cry before she buries her face against the counter.

Alex grabs a handful of her hair and pulls it to force her face up so that he can look her in the eyes. His other hand falls to her waist, circling around until it's just above where the crotches meet. A finger stretches out to slowly play with Caitlin's clit as he continues his aggressive fucking. "What were you trying to say girl?" Alex asks, making it clear that he has no plans to give her a break while she speaks.

She squeaked when he slapped her ass and winced. She was caught somewhere between panic and pleasure and sucked in a breath when he slammed into her. Once again he's turned into the beast and thrusting in and out of her with the force of his entire weight, making the counter dig into her with every inward thrust. He was touching her to, making her feel hot and bothered. Cailin didn't understand what was going on but her body was rising toward something. His question seemed foggy and far away and then he was forcing her to look at him in the mirror. She gasped, giving soft whimpers every time he moved into her. "I...I forgot to...tell you yesterday...I'm not...I'm not on the pill. I was so nervous I forgot...I might get pregnant...I can't...oh...I can't get pregnant Mr. Jacobs," she panted, whimpering with each thrust.

Caitlin watched him, grunting and moaning in unison as he pistoned his hips into her. This wasn't love making. This was fucking at the purest and basest levels. Nothing but lust driving his hips into her body each time.

Alex starts to slow down a little when she warns about her lack of birth control. A voice in the back of his head warns him that he should stop this now. He couldn’t risk impregnating the girl. That would create all sorts of problems for the both of them. “I can’t get pregnant, Mr. Jacobs.” At these words, he pulls back and hesitates for a moment before slamming into her again. He brings his hand down once more, harder than he did before. Caitlin’s ass has a burning red mark of Alex’s hand that isn’t fading quickly.

“I told you, refer to me as sir” He reminds her thrusting hard when he emphasizes the word. “You can’t?” He asks in a low growl. It’s obvious her meaning that it would be bad if it happened. “Why not? You’re mine. You belong here.” As wrong as it is, the idea drives him to fucking the teenager harder. The thought that every pump of his seed inside her could result in pregnancy drives him wilder with excitement. His fingers start rubbing her clit faster and he brings his other hand up to play with her nipple. He leans down, putting all his weight on her as he whispers in her ear. “Put this body of yours to use, take my cum, and give me a child.”

She cried out as he slapped her backside once more and then her eyes widened. She remembered their earlier conversation and then it disappated. He seemed to become possessed and started to move harder and faster within her. HIs hands were touching her in sensitive places and Caitlin moaned, lowering her head, gripping the counter, feeling tears in her eyes as he fucked her harder and harder. She swallowed and then heard his voice in her ear and panic filled her.

Insides tightened and Cait gave a cry as she dived head first into her first orgasm. Her inner muscles tightened around his thrusting cock, her channel flooding with her essence and that essence dripping down her thighs, over his cock and fingers. Her eyes shut tightly and her fingers gripped the counter to the point of giving her white knuckles. Her mouth parted and Caitlin found herself moaning, not sure of what was happening inside of her but her thoughts were scrambled and she couldn't think coherently at all as he continued his thrusting.

As Caitlin is fucked into her first orgasm, the walls of her young pussy tighten around Alexander’s cock. Alex grunts as he thrusts into her all the way, pushing her body hard against the counter. He freezes, shuddering as his cock pumps the teenage girl full of his cum for the third time in less than a day. He doesn’t relent, doesn’t let go of her body until every last drop is out of him. After that he falls back, ready to collapse. Sitting down on the tub, he pants and catches his breath. As the fog of arousal starts to clear away, Alex tries to think about the revelation properly. She was at risk of getting pregnant, something that would not go well for all involved. Getting her on some proper control as soon as possible would be the best choice. Until then, there were temporary options that would be just as effective. He would have someone go down and pick it up for him later. For now there was a party to get ready for.

Alex stands back up and looks at his hands. Some of her dye had rubbed off on him after his forceful grabbing. Turning around, he steps into the tub and turns on the shower to wash himself off. “You’ll want to get fixed up soon.” He tells Caitlin, pointing out her hair to her. A thought comes to him and he walks over to the girl again, water dripping down him from his half-finished shower. He brings a hand down and cups her mound, making her tense up from the sudden touch to the sensitive area. “Don’t clean this up.” He instructs her. Wear something over it, but don’t clean it out until after the party.” It was a dangerous request, but Alex won’t relent. He wants to know that Caitlin is full of his cum as they entertain the guests.

She was in a state of shock, trying to catch her breath as he moved to get a shower. She glanced at him and then pushed herself up and gasped when he touched her pussy once more. "Y-yes sir," she stammered and then swallowed, washing her hands and then cleaning up her legs. On shaking legs, she exited the bathroom and then put on a pair of panties and a bra before grabbing her dress. She re-entered the bathroom, fixing her hair so that it was pinned off her neck in a neat but stylish updo and then she washed her hands and neck free of any traces of dye. Her naturally dark-red hair was now nearly blonde and it was strange looking at herself as a strawberry blonde versus her normal auburn.

After making sure her make-up was right, she put on her dress and smoothed it out, foregoing panty hose and just putting on the open toed high heels that had come with the dress. Her insides felt like jelly and her legs wouldn't stop their quaking. God help her. What had happened to her. It had felt good. In a weird, shocking sort of way. It was hard to explain. Adding a black choker necklace with a cameo to her neck, it completed the look. Now she looked her part. Hostess and gold digger. It's what they would all think anyway, even if it wasn't true. Unless gold diggers fucked men for money to pay medical bills. In all her life, she'd never heard anything of the sort. Of course, she was only seventeen.

"Do I look...appropriate...mister.....I mean...sir?" she asked softly, glancing at him and hoping she looked approrpiate for the dinner. She definitely wanted to take a shower but she couldn't. He hadn't given him permission. Damn him.

Alex finishes his shower quickly, and dries off before getting dressed in his suit. Spraying on some cologne, he turns to the girl when she asks how she looks and his jaw drops. To say she looked beautiful would be an understatement. The outfit gave her an elegant look, but it was the choker she put on that got his attention. At least now I know she likes wearing them. He thinks to himself. Running his fingers over the necklace along her neck, he tilts Catilin’s chin up. “You look perfect.” He tells her before leaning in to kiss her. His hand moves to her waist, holding the girl tight as they’re lips and tongues meet. “We should go downstairs” He says, feeling out of breath after they come apart. He knows staying up here would just lead to them going again, and they didn’t have time for that.

As they make their way to the foyer, Alex explains a few more things about the evening. “I would recommend you take your time with any drinks you get. The party may last a while, and you don’t want to end up having more than you can handle. Only shake hands if they reach theirs out first. That’s becoming more a hygiene issue than anything else these days.” There are workers already present getting things cleaned and ready, and the caterers have started to set up for the meal. He sees a look of nervousness on Caitlin’s face. “Don’t worry, no one would have heard anything.” He tells her, guessing that is what she’s worried about. There’s a knock at the door. “It sounds like they’re here.” Alex holds out his arm for Caitlin to put her hand through. “You’ll be fine, don’t worry. I’m sure the guests will love you.” He tells her with a smile as they walk to the front to greet them.

As they walked downstairs, she felt a bit like Cinderella. Did she have to worry about how she looked? Did she worry she would make a complete muck of herself when she greeted her Prince Charming? Cait had never in her life been party to the richer side of life and as they descended, her gaze swept the already redecorated foyer and open dining room door. Drinks were being carried around by servers and men and women alike were speaking in soft murmures with soft music playing in the background. She took a deep breath and then kept her head lowered. Don't speak unless spoken to. Don't make eye contact, stay close. All the things he had told her ran through her head and she walked arm and arm with him.

"Ah Alexander," One older Asian man was saying as he greeted them and gave a bow, typical of someone raised in a Japanese culture. "There you are...and who is this lovely young woman?" he asked, turning to look at Caitlin. Caitlin watched his hand come out toward her and she raised her own, giving it a shake before dropping her hand once more. Would they be going by her real name? That was certainly something that hadn't been discussed upstairs.

Back
Top Bottom