Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the family (Heaven x Aiden)

Taya wasn't sure yet, if her brother had ventured out of his room yet or not. If he hadn't he would soon enough she was sure. Taking a long drink of her own glass, she set it on her desk. Putting herself in fill view of the door. She shimmied the dress down her hips, leaving her standing in nothing. The tattoo that ran down her left side peaking from beneath her arm. There was also a tattoo that ran the length of her spine. "Nothing special no," she said stepping forward and running her hands over Mason's hard chest. Her tongue snaked out to run the tip from his stomach to his chest. "I just want you to make me scream your name." The heel of her right hand pressed firmly against his cock, and her tongue circle the nipple that she found. "I am sure you can manage that," she said as she moved to the other side. Her eyes watching for changes in his expression, as she touched and licked his bare skin.

Aiden's eyes were glued on his sister when she stepped almost perfectly into his view. Her body moved seductively in front of him as she pulled her clothes off. Even if his mind was saying it was wrong, his body was telling him how he felt. He had all but given on listening to right and wrong. He was more focused on the beauty in front of him.

Mason let out a moan as she walked up to him and tasted his bare skin. Her warm tongue sent chills through his body as he felt his spark returning. Reaching down he unfastened his pants a second time today and stepped out of them. "Don't I do that every time for you anyway?" He asked teasingly as he pushed down his boxers and let his almost hardened cock bob in the air.

She continued to kiss, lick, and nip at the tight skin of his torso. Her fingers running lightly over him. Smiling as she noticed him once again dropping his pants and letting the boxers follow. "You never disappoint lover," she said as she let her lips trail down his body, sinking slowly to her knees. She turned them both so the view from the door was perfect. "Mmm, I want to taste you," she said as a hand wrapped around his hardening length. Stroking him gently as her other hand continued to caress Mason's stomach. Looking up at him from her position on the floor she slid her tongue from base to tip, circle the head with her tongue before taking him into her mouth.

Mason moans when he feels his cock sliding past her lips as she begins to suck on him. His hand slid to the back of her head, taking a handful of her black locks into his fist. He could tell something was off about her. She was normally wild and playful, it was just more so this time. Not that he cared, she seemed to be even more fun than normal.

Aiden watched as the show played out in front of him. To him that was what it looked like as they moved perfectly in his view. He watched her wrapping her lips around him and he couldn't help but imagine what it must feel like. The excitement was becoming painfully obvious as it pressed firmly against his jeans.

Taya sucked lightly as her head moved slowly up and down his length. Moaning softly when his hand took a fist full of her long hair. Every return of of mouth she would take him in just a little deeper, her thumb applying just the right amount of pressure at the base of his cock. By now she knew Aiden was watching, the idea making her squirm a little. The hand the rested on Mason hard stomach came between her legs. Her fingers then dipped into between her slick lips, another soft moan escaping around the cock in her mouth.

Mason didn't notice her playing with herself, however Aiden was well aware of it as he watched her play with her folds. Although the shot was perfect, he wished he could get closer. Knowing he would not get the chance to, he accepted his current situation. Mason pushed her head slightly every time she seemed to bring him in deeper. "You love sucking my cock don't you?" He asked in a lustful groan.

Taking in more and more of his cock, she eventually began to feel the head at the back of her throat. Her fingers moved fast over her clit a few more times. Then as she let Mason slip into her throat, her fingers slid into her waiting hole. Moaning at the pleasure that her own fingers brought her, she held still for five counts before pulling back until just the tip remained. Her tongue circled the tip twice before she started moving faster. Pushing him into her throat again before pulling back.

Mason moaned as he felt his sensitive head reaching the back of her throat. Each time she pushed him deeper into her mouth, he could feel his excitement growing for the second time. "Are you ready to taste my come baby?" He asked in a harsh voice. His hand gripping her hair harder as he pushed her onto him faster. His hips were now matching their motions as he felt the familiar pressure building up through his body. He took in a sharp breath as he felt himself release his cum into her mouth.

Taya plunged her fingers into herself faster and harder, as Mason thrust himself into to her mouth. Moaning louder around his cock, she could feel her own climax building, she was so close. Her body shuddered a few times as his own body released into her mouth. Feeling as his hot cum shot into her mouth. Aiden must be having the time of his life right now. Not since she had arrived had she heard them have sex. It was either a very quiet boring sex life, or it was just non existent.

Now he was watching his baby sister getting plowed by one of her many guy friends. While she wasn't able to swallow all of it, she let the rest shoot onto her breasts. Her hand finishing the job, until he was done. "How was that lover," she asked standing back up and bringing her own cum soaked fingers first to his lips then hers. "You know this only leaves one more hole for you to fuck tonight. If you think you can keep going that is."

Aiden stood there and watched the couple for the rest of their session before he snuck off to his room to lay down. His body craved release and the images in his mind were giving him amazing visuals for assistance. He spent the next part of the night getting himself off to the sight of his sister. Only in his mind it was his cum that was covering her breast. He was happy that his girlfriend was out for the night. This could have ended a lot differently than it did. Once he cleaned himself up, he was quick to fall asleep. His mind wondering how he was going to go through tomorrow with his sister in the house.

The next morning came as any other usual day. Aiden woke up early and drug his feet as he started up his coffee. Taking a quick shower as it brewed, he finished off his routine with a small bowl of cereal and the newspaper. He was still slightly lost in the actions of the night prior, but he was pushing them away. As long as he kept his mind away from those images, he should be fine. Or so he thought.

Mason left around 1:30 last night, both of them satisfied and exhausted. Aiden had scurried off to his own room before they emerged from hers. She could only guess at what he would be doing now. Waiting until Mason drove off in his pick, she would then turn to walk back to her own room. Closing the door, she crawled into bed. Sleep almost eluding her as thoughts of her own brother thrusting into her as Mason had, filled her mind.

When she woke at her normal time the next day, she went about her own routine with a smile on her face. She took a shower first, while they had cleaned themselves up pretty well last night, she still needed one. Wrapped in only a towel she crossed the hall to her room again. Pulling on a pair of white yoga shorts, that showed a bit of ass check, she went about finding a t-shirt. The one she found was perfect, cropped at the bottom to show her flat stomach, and low at the top to give a good view of her breasts. The material was thinner then it should have been for not wearing a bra. Her dark nipples slightly visible underneath. She let slipped her feet into a pair of flip flops and headed for the kitchen.

As was the norm, Aiden was already sitting at the small round table set up in the center. "Morning big brother, how was the game last night," she asked leaning over the counter to pour her own coffee. Knowing it would give him a good view of her ass.

Aiden knew he should have just kept his eyes on the newspaper when he heard her greet him. But his nature caused him to act otherwise. Once he looked over and got a full shot of her well toned ass, he swallowed a lump in his throat and returned to his paper. "It was alright. Lost twenty bucks to Roger though. That lucky bastard." He lied through his teeth as tried to come up with an alibi. He certainly wasn't in trouble of being caught, was he? He took a long sip of his coffee before turning the page of the paper.

"I hope you didn't break anything last night. You know how I hate that you bring all those guys into my house." He said, berating her as he usually did. Although this time, he couldn't help but fake the seriousness. He was actually glad that he came over this time. Even if what he saw was wrong.

A she filled her cup, Taya had to fight the smile that wanted to break free. So he wasn't going to admit to watching her last night. Fine two can play that game, she would hold out a little longer on letting him know that she saw him. "At least it was only twenty bucks, Julia was pissed the last time when you lost a whole hundred in a bet." Sliding into the chair next to him she propped a leg up on the seat. Making sure he got a small view of the space between her thighs. She wanted him to remember the view he had gotten last night in this very kitchen.

Raising an eye brow at him, "I have only brought two of them home if you recall. Mason who was here last night, and David last week." Taking a sip of her coffee, she set the cup back down in the table.

Aiden could see her legs slightly spread as she sat next to him. He had to hide licking his lips by pulling his cup to his lips as well. Why couldn't he just leave what happened last night there, and why now did he notice just now the way she always seemed to wear clothes that fit her tightly. "I learned my lesson last time. Sleeping on the couch can do that to a man." He knew he had over exaggerated just how many men she brought over, but he knew she had slept with more since then. "That still isn't something you should be announcing to the world. Do you plan on bringing your next victim here next week?" He asked, hoping he didn't sound too interested or excited as the idea.

This was proving to be just way too much fun. She could see the way he squirmed as he looked at her, though he tried to hide. "I bet you did learn your lesson." Bringing her thumb to her mouth she bit down on the nail for a second. "Who says I am going to wait until next week, I was thinking of giving David a call later to see if he wanted to 'hangout' again." Knowing that her brother had been watching her, she only want to taste him now. Her thoughts wandered to visions of her writhing beneath him, as he thrust hard into her. Before she knew it a quiet moan escaped her. She hoped he hadn't heard it, or he might ask questions.

So before he even could she decided a distraction was in order. Standing from her seat, she walked back to the counter. Reaching into one of the cabinets she pulled down a bowl. "I was kind of thinking, you and I should spend some time together today. You know just you and me." Pouring cereal and milk into the bowl she rejoined him at the table. "It is suppose to be hot today, we could go swimming." She wanted an excuse to tease him more, and what better way to do that then wearing a bikini and nothing else.

Aiden was too focused on trying not to look in her direction to hear her moan. He let out a small breath as he noticed her walk away. But when he heard her question, he wasn't sure what to say. His mind was screaming at him to say no, but his desire to see more of her again was begging him to say yes. He knew that based on her choice of clothing normally that her bikini couldn't be much more than a few pieces of string. He didn't want to seem to anxious to answer so he decided to see how much she wanted to go. "I don't know, I was thinking of spending some time with Julia after she got home today. She has to work all day tomorrow so we won't see each other much until later." He said as he closed his paper and set it on the table. He risked a chance as he turned to look at her eating her cereal.

Taya stopped mid bite, when he answered. She wanted to glare at him, but resisted the urge to do so. "Come on Aiden, we haven't had any time to just hang out since I got here. You know I won't be here forever, and you have plenty of time with Julia." Quickly finishing her cereal, "don't make me pout Aiden, you know you can't resist me....when I pout." Purposely putting space between the words at the end. Shoving the bowl and spoon into the dish washer, she turned back towards him.

Sliding into his lap, she wrapped her arms around his neck. Letting her lower lip stick out just a bit, "please big brother, take me to the beach and play with me." Taya knew exactly what she was doing when she sat in his lap, she also knew how to play with her own words. "If you really end up missing her, we can send her a text to come join us."

Normally Aiden wouldn't think too much when she would slip into his lap but after what happened last night it was different. He couldn't help but notice that the way she worded things almost seemed like she was trying to sound sexual. With her so close, he couldn't help but look down and notice the way her shirt showed her cleavage as what was covered, showed through the thin fabric. She was playing him like a fiddle and if he wasn't careful, they would both be in for a surprised. "Alright alright, you win. We can go to the beach. But not for very long, I do want to spend some time with her today." He said in a sigh as he closed his eyes, knowing it was the only safe option now. He failed to ignore the way her firm ass felt in his lap.

She squealed a little, leaning forward she planted a kiss on his cheek. Her breasts pressing lightly against his chest as she did. "You are the best brother ever, I can't wait to start playing with you." Deciding he had enough torture for now, she hopped up off his lap. "I'm going to go grab my bikini, you better be ready in thirty minutes," she warned. Skipping off to her own room she closed the door softly. Squeezing her legs together, she dug the heel of her hand against her sex. In the process of trying to turn er brother on, she managed to get herself hot as well.

Eager to get her game started she dug through her dresser for her small leopard print bikini. The triangle of the top, were just barely legal for the beach, the same went for the bottoms. Taya wanted him to see as much of her as possible. "Aiden are you getting ready," she shouted from her bedroom, as she changed. There was no point dirtying more clothes, after putting the bikini on she threw the t-shirt and yoga shorts back on as well. Running a brush through her jet black hair, she bounded out into the living room to wait for her brother. Leaning seductively against the back of the sofa, she was having way to much fun with this.

Aiden couldn't help but watch as she almost frolicked to her room to get ready. He decided to wait a little bit to let his body relax before he got up and headed towards his own room to grab his swimsuit. He pulled on the jet black shorts before throwing on a sleeveless shirt. The one great thing about swim shorts was not needing to wear anything over them. He heard Taya call out to him as he made sure his clothes were on straight. "Will you just chill. I will be ready when I am ready." He called out to her as he opened the door and walked into the living room. He silently groaned when he noticed her position, still in the clothes she was in earlier. "Well then, let's go to the beach." He said as he walked over to the kitchen to write Julia a quick not before heading out the door. The beach wasn't too far, although it was crowded. Luckily there was a small alcove that he knew about that was normally empty all day long.

This was actually one of those moments that belonged in a log book somewhere. 'Taya had to wait for Aiden to finish getting dressed on such and such date'. She was always making them at least fifteen minutes later to anywhere.

*****Time skip 20 minutes*****

They took his car, because well he wouldn't be caught dead in her pale pink VW bug, with the eyelashes. While he hated the car she loved it, obviously or she wouldn't have put the eyelashes on herself. Pulling up to the parking area they grabbed their towels and headed for this secret cove that Aiden knew about. This would make her plan run a little smoother of course. When they reached the area, he was right of course. Not a person in sight, and the beach itself was clear of any trash.

As soon as they dropped their belongings on the ground, Taya pounces. Jumping on his back she wrapped her arms around his neck, "take me to the water Aiden."

Aiden couldn't help but laugh when she jumped on his back. He spread his legs a little to maintain his balance. "What are you 8?" he asked playfully s he felt her breast pressed into his back. He tried his best to ignore the mounds against his back. Deciding that maybe the cold water would help keep his mind off of his growing infatuation with her. Even after he had teased her, he reached back to grab her legs so that he could better walk and started to head towards the water. He just needed to remember to enjoy the time here as family, just like the old days. No thoughts of kitchen counters, or cum covered breast. No he had to keep those thoughts away. But even as he chanted those words in his head, he knew it was something that was easier said than done.

"Hey now, I did warn you that your were going to play with me," she said with a laugh as he almost lost his balance. Not that she was heavy at all, at a mere 105 she could actually stand to gain a few pounds. His hands on her legs made her lose her train of thought for a moment. How she wished those hands would travel just a little higher. Reminding herself to take this slow, she focused on breathing not his hands. This was so wrong in the worst way, Taya was planning to seduce her own brother into her bed. He started it though when he stayed to watch her.

The reached the water, the waves licking first at Aiden's ankles. True to the brotherly instinct he continued on. She knew he would be dumping her in the water at any moment. Well he would try anyway, "remember Aiden... you love me," she playfully warned him. Mentally she readied herself to bring him down with her.

Aiden was sure she knew his plan, it was something that every brother did to his sister when they go out to the beach. His body soon adapted to the chill water as he continued to carry her out deeper. He was going to try and toss her, but he wanted to make sure she was deep enough to not have to worry. "You are right. I do love you." He said with a smirk as the water started to raise up to his waist. The water level now just barely brushing against her feel. He knew he was deep enough at this point, as he took in a breath to prepare for the inevitable fall that was going to happen. Crouching down to gain leverage, he pushed up to straighten himself as he attempted to throw her from his back.

The anticipation made her squirm a little every step he took into the water. Squealing when the water came to her feet. "How can you say you love me, when you are going to do this to me?" She asked tightening her grip around his neck. Then it happened, he made the attempt to throw her, but her grip around his and her pulling back set him off balance. Sure she made a self sacrifice as she hit the water first, but it was worth it.

The sudden temperature change had her coming up quickly for air. Letting go of him, she took a step back. She had forgotten to take of her clothes, her t-shirt now clung to her skin, the fabric thin enough you could make out the details of her tattoos. The white yoga shorts were completely see through, every stripe on her bottoms was visible. "That.... was dirty Aiden," running her hands down the length of her body, she watched him secretly from hooded eyes. "You know this means war?"

Back
Top Bottom