Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yes Sir (how_is_you and MissLaVan)

RE: Yes Sir

Amber could taste his pre cum and it made her moan. As she pulled back some she licked the head of his cock while still sucking hard on him. Her head started to move once again, working fast against him. She wanted to make him cum, wanted to fill his hot seed slid down her throat.

Jeremy unwittingly obliged to her desires, his clock twitching in her throat as he came. The load was definitely large, and sure to overflow no matter her experience swallowing. Lucky for her, the man she was tucking could manage two of these loads, which meant one for her mouth and another to some other hole of hers.

Amber's eyes widen when she felt his hot seed hit the back of her throat. She did her best to swallow him yet some slipped from her lips, dripping onto her breast. She pulled back to look up at him, licking just the head of his member. "God you taste good." She looked down to the cum that rested on her breast. Using her finger she scooped it up and licked it off.

Jeremy simply watched the proceeding reaction, and couldn't be any more pleased with how cumming in her mouth turned out...and how much it seemed to turn her on. He smiled at her comment and pushed some hair behind her ear. "I think I got one more in me..."

Amber smirked moving up on her knees so she was face to face with him. She stood close to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Fuck me Jeremy." With that she kissed him deeply. Her breast pressed to his hard bare chest. Pulling back she moaned lightly. "I'm yours...." She moved back, slipping from her soaked thong to lay bare in front of him. Her pussy was clean shaven, wet and in need of him.

Jeremy watched that final strip of fabric peel away, his mind associating it with some sort of erotic ribbon cutting ceremony. For all he knew, she was a virgin, saving herself for this one moment with the one she lusted for. To be safe and know how he should take this, he looked at her as he moved over her. "Are you a virgin, Amber?"

Amber looked up at him not too shocked about his question. "Do you want me to be a virgin?" She asked lightly. She smirked up at him before moving to kiss him deeply. Her lips moved back along his jaw to his ear. "I told you, I'm yours... I wanted you for so long. I'm a virgin... I been waiting for you." She laid back and smiled up at him. She was a little unsure how he would take the news.

Jeremy had no real time to react to the news, whatever it was. He felt her lips on his ear as she spoke, his wonder confirmed for sure. So, take it slow at first, for her pain. Then ravage her afterward, make her feel fantastic. "It's perfectly okay, Amber. I'll be careful with ya." He slowly slid his cock into her virgin home, getting just before the hymen before looking into her eyes. "You ready?"

Amber smiled and let her hand slid over his shoulders. "I trust you" She told him truthfully. She moaned as he slid into her only to stop. She nodded and smiled up at him. "I'm ready." With that she moved to kissed him, waiting for him to break her hymen and the pain she knew would come.

Jeremy simply pushed in the rest of the way at her signal, kissing her neck to ease the sudden and sharp pain that was there, giving her some pleasure through it. He felt his cock not fully sheathed, but deep in, and looked at her reaction.

Amber gasped as he pushed the rest of the way in. Tears burned her eyes but she pushed them back. She moaned as he kissed around her neck. Her hands moved over his shoulders. "I'm ok" she said lightly. Smiling up at him.

Jeremy nodded his head once and slowly began to thrust inside of her, using his entire length now instead of measly half-thrusts. He looked at her expression, waiting for it to change from a painful grimace into pleasurable contortions.

At first it hurt, but soon it was washed way. She moaned and pleasure started to fill her face. Her eyes closed and she pressed up into him. "God.." She said lightly. Her body moved to meet his, maoning as she felt him fully inside her.

He could definitely tell that the pain had run its course, and now Amber was feeling that glorious pleasure like he was. He moaned and gripped her ass in both hands, spanking her lightly as he took one of her nipples in her mouth, sucking, and all the while speeding the thrusts up.

Amber loved the way he gripped her ass and spanker it. She let out loud moans so that he knew she liked it. Her back arched as he sucked on her nipples. Her hands gripped at the sheets of his bed. "Oh god..." If she had known it would feel this good she would of fucked him long ago.

Jeremy sensed that she might be overwhelmed at this rate, and decided to go forward anyway, if only because she said he could use her for his needs and desires. His balls slapped against her ass as his hand did the same every so often, and his teeth lightly bit down on the nipple.

Amber moaned and her body reacted to his. She could feel her walls tightening around his member. There was something about the way his balls and hand smacked her ass that felt turned her on. She found she even enjoyed how he bit at her nipple.

"Mmm..." The father of this girl's friend was definitely enjoying his time here, but the novelty of the position soon wore off. So, in an executive decision, her flipped her over so they were now doggy style, sliding his hands up her back and around to her tits, gripping them as he ravaged her in this position.

Amber let out a gasp when he flipped her over. She looked back at him for a moment before she started to moan loudly. Her hands held tight to bed as her pussy held tight to him. "Jeremy" She moaned out. She couldn't believe she was sleeping with her friends dad, the guy she had been crushing on for years.

Jeremy gave a wide grin to her as she looked back at him, his form hunched over her as he fondled and fucked her hard. His cock was pushing against her cervix every now and then and with particularly deep thrusts, making him wonder how that felt to her.

Her arms buckled at the pleasure she felt. "Jeremy" She moaned loudly. Everything felt so good, her pussy held tight to him as she started to cum. Her back arched and she cried out in pleasure. Her body shock from the power of her first orgasm ever.

He felt her back arch, her shoulders press into his chest as she cane around him, her eyes wild with passion. Jeremy wondered if he looked similar to her. His mouth was dry from his heavy breathing and, eventually, he had to pull out and cum a second time, her back splattered with a similarly sized load as before. He felt sweat trickle down his forehead, the bead dripping and landing right into her ass crack, making him laugh a bit. "Enjoy yourself?"

Amber gasped when she felt Jeremy shot his load over her back. She looked back at him and smiled. "Oh yes... very much so. "She slowly sat up and turned to face him. "Did you enjoy yourself?" She asked lightly. Her hands slid over his chest and she wondered if this was going to become something or if it was a one time thing.

Jeremy laughed at her question, gesturing around her to her back. "Why don't you ask the semen that you are coated in?" Her hands sliding and moving over his body made him think for a bit before he looked at her seriously. "Amber...you're 18. You are a legal adult...so this isn't illegal. With that in mind...how would your parents react if they found out about this? I'll assume you didn't screw your dad for permission to do this."

Amber let out a laugh at his reply. "I'm happy you enjoyed it.." Her hands moved over his body and she took in his serious look. She gave a nod when he spoke of her being 18. She was a little taken back by his question and her stomach dropped. She had a sinking feeling he wasn't going to want to be with her any more. She hadn't expected him to want a full relationship with her (thought she would love that), but she thought he would at least to keep seeing each other like this. "I don't know... but like you said I'm an adult, and it doesn't matter."

Back
Top Bottom