Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bound for life. (Mpkdragon and Kittirai)

She chuckles softly remembering his bulge from earlier against her rear.

"I some how doubt that to be honest ."

She smirks non-the-less thinking there could be worse fates for her. Besides, it could be fun and it wouldn't matter much once they got out of her.

Wu lands on his feet and walks over to nevan. He smiles and say. "Wu prefer to gain love of female not have it given." He kisses her cheek. "More fun." He leaps up to the ceiling and wraps his legs around a bar and begins to do sit ups. Every time he goes down he looks at nevan and make a silly face to amuse her.

She laughs lightly not able to help liking the man,monkey, whatever, despite the situation that she had been forced into. Still if this was what was expected of her she would play along with it. Though she had a feeling she likely would need to wait for what ever this pink mist was before she did anything. She didn't like the idea of being forced, but likely it would at least give her the nerve.

Wu stops upond hearing the door open. He leaps down and puts his vest back on. The guard come by and toss two square packages into the cell. Wu picks them up and hands one to nevan. "Grain bar. Have fruit, nuts, herbs, good for you." He smile and ises his tail to open his own. He sits down and begins to eat.

She picks up the package sitting crosslegged as she tears it open looking over the hard pressed bit of food and sighs breaking off a piece and taking a bite of it. Cardboard was likely more flavorful. Still it some how managed to be better than station food.

Wu munches on his bar picking out the fruit and tossing them in his mouth. "Nevan say she from....sta-sta-staton? What is staton?" He take a bite of his bar. "Wu never been off home not know muh about outside space. But not mean wu dumb. Wu was taught. Know human words but still not speak well." He chuckles.

A space station. ....." she ponders a moment wondering what he might know. "It's like a big ship that doesn't go any where an a lot of people live on it. The one i lived on was in the outer belt. I was running a supply ship from the trade lanes to the station when pirates jumped my. and well here i am...."

Wu chuckles abit and looks down. "Wu was caught by banana in cage..." He sighs. "Dont sound very smart do it. Wu embarresed." He looks up at nevan. "No matter. What matter is that wu make sure nevan get home." He nods. "Wu make promise to nevan. Wu keep." He nods ad smiles.

Hehe well if we make it out of here i'll accept that promise. Though right now it's not looking to good is it?"

Wu smiles and finishes his bar. He leaps back up to the bar and begins to do sit ups again. He looks down and smiles at nevan. "No worry we get out tel'an have plan. She very smart." He goes back tou counting as he exercizes.

" Well it's not like i had anything else planned." She smirks finishing off the bar with a small sigh.

Wu looks down fro were he hangs. "Why sad?" He does a few sit ups. "With wu, should be happy." He does a few more sit ups. "Wu nice guy." He chuckles.

"Be that as it may Wu not terribly thrilled at the situation. Nothing against you....."

She sighs , this was true but still captured and forced to be a broodmare was not her idea of a good way to meet a guy.

Tel'an giggles slightly. "I was the same way at first but after thirty years of being together you feel different." She looks at kothan. "We have shared many days together. The konggesi have a saying. Bondish te louf."
Wu looks down at nevan. "Means bound for life." He hangs there for a bit. "Konggesi belive first mate is only mate." He nods and un hooks his legs from the bar grabbing onto it with his tail.

She looks up not entirely certain how he was only hanging on with his tail, particularly considering his mass in a fill g environment...

She stops the thought process, standard physics rarely held up against strange alien physiology and despite looking himan Wu was not.

"Hehe, well. I guess i'll see how it winds up then. Humans don't really have much a saying like that ... least not on the stations, not enough of a gender balance any more. Might still be the same on earth though."

Wu looks down at her. "Wu would like to see earth." He smiles at nevan. "With nevan." He swings a bit and hangs upside down crossig his legs and arms looking like he is sitting upside down.

She lifts her head looking up at him and chuckles.

"Well we would have to get out of here first to be honest. "

She throws her arms up with a smirk crossing them behind her head and leaning back on the floor staring at the ceiling.

Wu smiles lookig down at her. "Soon leave wu promise." He swings and lets go of the rail landing on his hands and feet right above nevan.

Wu smiles and brings his face close to hers. "Hope you ready." He says as a pink smokes drifts around them. "Wu is sorry if this hurts." He presses his lips to hers and cups one of her breasts.

She jerks a little as he lands above her. She was about to protest when he kissed her a soft shiver running through her form at that. It was enough of a surprise she didn't even notice the smoke at first. She pulls her arms from behind her head reaching up hesitantly to rest her hands on his shoulders as the mist washes over them.

Wu breaks the kiss. "Wu is sorry.." His hand pulls down the top of her clothes and plays with her right nipple while he leans down and takes the left one in his mouth.

Moans and gasps can be heard from the other cells as the pink smoke fills the room. With his free hand wu guides nevan to the bulge in his pants. He raises his head and looks at her his eyes glazed over with uncontrolable lust. "Nevan mosha necoto wa." He says slyly returning his mouth to her breast and using his free hand to rub between her legs.

She flinches a little as her top is pulled down, pale skinned breasts bouncing lightly as they are freed from the scan material covering them. She shivers softly, quickly presses her lips to his again her hand pressing against that contained bulge, palm slowly rubbing against it as she slowly parts her own legs for his hand.

She had no clue what he said though her fingers slipped into his hair gripping it tightly as his lips closed over her rapidly stiffening nipples.

Wu gently pulls off her clothes and places his mouth back on her nipple and slipping his fingers inside her. Wu uses his free had to pull diwn his pants and let her feel his raging hard cock. He sucks hard on her nipple as he thrust his fingers in deep.

She rocks her hips against his hand , her own fingers sliding down his chest to wrap about his cock, closing about it and slowly starting to stroke across the length. Her other hand remains in his hair , gripping it tightly.

Wu grabs her legs and opens them eide placing the tip of his cock near the entrance of her pussy. He slowly pushes it in and begins to thrust. His eyes still glazed over as he looks down and nevan. "By gods. So tight." He begins to thrust a little harder ad he holds her legs open.

She gasps loudly as her legs are spread wider, her hips lifting up to raise her ass of the floor. Nether lips parting a little against the tip of his cock just before he thrusts. her head drops back with a cry as he penetrates her, her fingers clawing at the ground under her.

Back
Top Bottom