Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Game of Bones OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
posted! sorry it took so long, i'm not used to high powered character creation

i also only picked one magic item so far: the ring of prowess, perhaps you can pick the rest?

You get; 1 Blackened Orc Spine Belt, 1 Pair of Taned Halfling Hide Boots, 1 Suit of +1 Bloodthirster Armor, and 1 set of Peerles Gauntlets (used to enhance unarmed strikes)

So, that is your loot, and can be found in the Quintessential Drow (minus the guantlets. Peerless weapon quality is in The Quintessential Barbarian)

Bout your sheet. You mind cleaning it uo a bit? Like instead if putting STR 18+4 you just put 22 and have it be the only thing on that line? Just asking mind you.

Question!

What is the current relationship between Faralos and his 'mistress'? Is she already 'broken in', does she still have full dominance over him? Are they mid-way? I need to know so i can decide how he acts towards her in private. (also, i rolled a 14+28 for his performance the night before, how would that affect her? he'd like to try and convince her that it's enjoyable to be submissive when they're in private)

Good news; You have a +5 bonus to CHA checks with her for 3 weeks.

Bad news; Watch your wording. They will twist meanings to their own advantage whenever they can.

does this cha check affects the prowess check i just made? or is it the result of the oral action?

question! is he normally allowed to leave her room after sessions or is he expected to wait until dismissed?

Technically, they won't ask. They may wonder why your still sporting a hard on though, and shes always dismissed him in the past. So, either way poses a risk.

About the info. I rolled a d100. You got a useful informant who won't rat you out if you treat him right. As in sneak him a few scraps every now and then. Plus, it's a Drow game. They are not meant to be nice. You got the "Soft" one of the sisters. Send your goblin minion to do some more digging, and you may find some blackmail material. Or something more solid.

And yes, he's just giving you the "bare bones" so far. Still, work him a bit, and he can provide a lot more information. He can be a useful asset for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom