Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sacrifice to the Bloodwolf (valkeryiefirestoorm x mikethebloodwolf)

Sina looked at him. "I think right now I will be fine ill just talk if he acts like a ass again. If I know my sister she surly would have noot been afarid to show him kindess and care for him but when he got out of line she wou;d have hit him"

Mike nodded to her before he looked up as the start of a full moon was starting to appear he then looked at Misa sand said "summon her when you are ready and I will become the wolf so he can say goodbye to her"

"I will after I talk to him first mike so he can know ok?" She said to him as she stood there. Letting the moons rays hit her but the way it hit her it look like shdao like large dragon wings where pressed against her back.

Mike looked at her before he slowly nodded, he was really worried about her now. Once the moonlight hit him, he began to change. there was not a bright light this time, he simply took on his bloodwolf form. The wolf looked down at Misa as he was still taller then her but he said nothing to her at first before he said "You are certainly a very strange girl, you know"

She crossed her arms "how so wolf?" She asked him curious as to why he called her strange. "Is it because my twin died by you bite at your hands but yet you loved her as so to what mike says"

The wolf fell silent for the longest time before he nodded and said "What Mike tells you is correct, I loved her more then anything in this world. I wanted to spend eternity with her, which was why I bite her but she died in my arms just as you said and I gave her the best kind of burial I could"

She nodded "well if I know my twin which I do she would not have accept a bite that would or could have killed her which it did without loving someone full heartdly." She went forward and touched the bloodwolfs arm "I'm just glad she did find someone to love her"

The bloodwolf was silent as she touched his arm before he looked at her and asked "I must know something, she told me that there was a way to spilt me and Mike apart. I would become a spirt". He watched her carefully to see her reaction to it.

She nodded "yes but its black magic and there is a chance that it would kill both oof you as well or another well bad secniro is you go into the casters body aka if I am the caster you go into me and that would not be good at all" she said to him

The wolf was silent as he sighed and said "I see, if I could I would end my own life just to be with her again but If I die then so does Mike as we are connected by more then just this body. I wish I could see her one more time and apologise for causing her death. I was going to change for her, I was going to give up my darkness". He looked at Sina and said "Mike likes you, you know. like really likes you"

"Aww you do have a sweet side" she smiled at him she nodded when he mentioned the mike liked her. She sighed "I due know of another way but its difficult very difficult a fusion. You and mike would be one completer person not two souls in a body and me and my sister well are effected by the gemni curse so if one dies the other would know but would be able to come together to become one person"

"You would have to discuss that with Mike, if it happens. I can depart this world as a sprit and be reunited with the one woman I loved more then anything in this world" The wolf told her as he was considering the idea greatly

She shook her head "your not understanding you and mike would be one person no two spirits in one body but one sprirt with one body" she said to him

"One spirt, one body. If that is the case then I would happily do it. If only to give Mike a chance to live out his happy life" the wolf said to her with a calm look.

She o]nodded "now the memories of both you and mike would be fused into one like it was only one soul at the time" she said to him "but as I said it will be a bit painful and sometimes the fuse can last for a day or two but it depends on the type of person"

The wolf nodded and he touched her shoulder as he said "Thank you, I can't wait to be reunited with your sister. My one true love that I miss every single day". He closed his eyes to make the memories come to life once more and because he was touching her shoulder she would see all the love between him and her sister

"Easy there now furball don't want to get all emotional now do we it might ruin your asshole image a bit eh?" She joked with him. She then looked over at her sisister grave.

"Thats very true, I can't have my image ruined over something like this" he said with a small cheerful chuckle. Though watched the grave. He laid a flower on the grave. It was her favourite flower that he saw her sniff quite often.

She smiledshe smiled as she saw him lay the flower on her grave and sighed "I just need to get the book and well its at my old home in the cellar as long as they haven't torched the place we will be good"

"Mike can get that for you, he is very stealthy and will make very little noise" The bloodwolf told her before he returned to Mike's form and panted slightly as it took sometime for him to recover.

She walked to mike and rested a hand on his shoulder as she saw him start to breath heavy. "I think he bmay be tame after all mike" she said to him and laughed a bit.

Mike chuckled and said "If that's true, then its the greatest thing that has ever happen to me. Along with having you beside me" Mike took her in his arms and kissed her passionately on the lips as a way to say thank you to her for everything that she was doing for him right now.

She blinked as she felt him wrap his arms around her and kissed her passionately. Her arms encircled his neck as she returned the kiss back. almost simintanisouly the wind picked up and hit them her hair seemed to whip out from its tail and acted like a wing in the air whipping in the wind. when she took a step back breaking the kiss she looked at him "we need to get the book from my old home it will probably be protected and surround by the kings men to make sure I do not come back and probably or try to be killed on sight if they see me but I do need to go back to get my weapons"

((sorry the extremely late reply I have been recovering from surgery and had a bout of writers block))

(Why were you in Surgery?)

Mike chuckled lightly and said "Honey, you talking to the best Stealth user in the entire world. Not even the thief guild compares to my skills", Mike placed his hand on his arm before two samurai swords were summoned to him from the house which him smile as he said "I've missed these blades"

Back
Top Bottom