Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nightstalker ~ Gypsy Prisoner ~ DarknessEmbraced666

Her every touch or kiss sent shivers down his spine, sparks through every part of his body as his lips softly moved across her forehead. His words softly spoken. "Natalya love you. Lets get some sleep."

She relaxed again as he kissed her forehead and she yawned softly before nodding. "Okay." she whispered while moving closer to him. Natalya laid her head down on his chest, her silken curls falling over his shoulder and his chest a little as she nuzzled her face against his chest then closed her eyes with a sigh, slowly falling asleep.

Feeling her body relax against his he pondered how each and every one of her touches, even the lightness of her long red tresses teasing his broad shoulders and muscular chest had their effect on his effect and whether she realized just how sexy and alluring she was. The nuzzle sent off more sparks in him and he knew before morning or just as he woke up he would want her again unless she took the lead, his eyes closed slowly as his large body sunk a little lower into the mattress. Soon dreams were filled of them both on the road, traveling from city to city performing at as many venues as they could.

As he relaxed as well, she fell asleep with him, a small smile on her lips. She slept peacefully through the night, her dreams similar to his. She dreamt of traveling far and wide with him, living a life of freedom and peace with her people and the man that she had fallen in love with. The next morning, she slowly began to wake up and she stirred with a soft groan, closing her eyes a little tighter before opening them with a soft yawn.

Ross's dream became more vivid, one of the towns they had visited he had proposed to her in an earlier town. This one they fully consumated the wedding in so many ways. Every part of town they did it in and by morning his undergarments had tented out way more than usual. He was still dreaming as he began to moan out the words. "Oh god yes Natalya, take it between your hands stroke me then milk my balls dry."

Natalya heard Ross moan and she lifted her head to look up at him, blushing as he spoke. "Ross." she squeaked softly before noticing that he was still sleeping. She shifted a little before pausing when she felt her leg softly brush against him. Looking down, she saw the tented undergarments and blushed brighter. Slowly she pulled out of his arms and sat up, slipping away from him before reaching down and slowly pushing his undergarments down to expose his hard cock. Her hand then moved to shyly wrap around him and she began slowly stroking him.

Ross began to moan even louder, the dream so vivid and realistic as he felt the softness of her young tender small fingers wrap around the girth of his shaft, precum oozing out the tip slightly. His sacs filled and tightened, passion burning to his core as hips lifted involuntarily trying to get her warm soft mouth to take it deep. His words groaned out as he gripped the sheets tightly. "Yes Natalya, take me deep in your mouth, let me feel those lush full lips wrapped tightly around my cock."

Natalya continued to blush as he moaned and continued to speak. She looked down at his cock as it rested in her small hands and she thought about what he said before she leaned down and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, suckling softly on him before beginning to take him a little deeper, her tongue running over his cock.

Ross moaned and groaned even louder as the warm soft confines of her mouth wrapped around his shaft, hard tight sacs gave rise to even more need for a release which would come soon and he knew it. His eyes glazed over fully as he moved only slightly, long thick fingers of one hand running gently through her hair gripping it as he forced the tip deeper into her mouth. His words almost screamed out as he felt a few jets of thick white ropey cum hit the back of her throat. "Take it all Natalya, drain me dry and look for me."

Natalya was taking her time, suckling on him while slowly taking him deeper. So when he grabbed her hair and forced the tip of his cock deeper into her mouth, she was surprised and she made a soft sound in the back of her throat, trying to pull back before she felt his cum filling her mouth and throat. She did her best to swallow before reaching up and pulling his hand away from the back of her heat, pulling back and coughing softly as she placed her hand against her lips.

Ross moaned and groaned, his blurry glazed over eyes opening a little as he glanced down towards his lower body. It had not been a dream as he noticed her mouth covered in his hot white creamy spunk. Those full lush young lips still looking so inviting as he ran long thick fingers lightly down her spine. His words softly spoken. "Natalya you are so good to and with me."

Natalya looked up at him as he opened his eyes and looked at her. She swallowed again and licked her lips absently while blushing brightly, shivering when she felt his fingers running along her spine. His words made her smile slightly and she brushed her messy hair back from her face. "So, what were you dreaming about?" she asked softly as she laid back down.

Ross's body was coated in a thin layer of sweat, his cock still lightly pulsating as he watched her move to lay back down. His cheeks heated at her softly spoken words, eyes opened a little more as he spoke hoarsely. "Natalya it was a town we stayed in, we got married and made sure the wedding was proper by having sex in so many places."

Natalya rested her head on one of the pillows and gazed at him, watching him as he spoke. She could see his blush and she smiled before blushing herself when he told her what he was dreaming about. "Married?" she said softly. "And I didn't know to consummate a marriage, you had to have sex in a lot of places." She was obviously teasing him a little by the giggle in her voice as she spoke.

Ross smiled widely at the combination of her words, her giggle along with the reddening of her cheeks. Leaning down he softly kissed her lips tasting himself on her, the saltiness helping his partly dry throat as eyes opened more. A sly grin spread across his face as he spoke teasingly. "Oh yes Natalya, you were so good at it too."

Natalya could see him smile and it just caused for her to blush brighter as he kissed her. Finally she smiled gently while gazing up into his eyes. "Ross..." she said, trailing off with an even brighter blush after he spoke, covering her face while laying there next to him. She pouted cutely before peeking up at him from between her fingers.

Ross noticed the deep coloring to her cheeks before she hid her face, reaching down he ran several long thick fingers through her long red tresses as he spoke. "Natalya you know you love me. Lets start today with you showering and I will organize you some breakfast before you go out."

Natalya lowered her hands when he ran his fingers through her hair and she smiled shyly at him before nodding slightly. "A shower sounds good." she said softly with a small smile. She sat up and stretched with a soft sigh, shivering a little with a smile and running her fingers through her hair.

Ross's face lit up with a wide smile across it as she sat up, leaning in close his lips softly touched her forehead, cheeks then lips before moving from the bed. Taking his robe and tying it loosely around his waist his words left hanging in the air. "Natalya I love you so much."

Natalya smiled back at him as he kissed her forehead. She watched him slip on his robe and tie it. "I love you too Ross." she said softly with a blush. Slowly she also slipped out of the bed as well and she slipped on her night gown that laid on the ground before heading out of the bedroom. Heading down the hall, she entered the bathroom and got ready for a shower.

Ross smiled and whistled, a spring in his step as he moved about the kitchen organizing their breakfast. Bacon and eggs were soon cooking along with orange juice, tea and coffee served and ready on the table Placing the plate of buttered toast on the table he thought about his own work and laughed softly knowing they would not like it but it was after all his life and he needed to live it as he saw fit.

Natalya took a quick hot shower, making sure to wash her hair thoroughly before getting out. Wrapping a towel around herself, she headed down the hall to the bedroom her things were in. Opening the dresser, she quickly got dressed in one of her dresses and blouses before putting on a little of her jewelry and her shoes. Sighing, she quickly pulled her hair back into a braid as she headed down the steps.

Ross was still whistling softly as he served up the bacon and eggs onto two plates setting them down on the table before pouring his coffee and taking a few sips of it along with his juice.

Natalya could smell the bacon and eggs that were cooking and her stomach growled as she entered the room, smiling at him as she moved over to the table and she sat down. "Everything smells great." she says softly while smiling up at him.

Ross smiled and watched her walk across towards the table and sit down, her words made him feel even happier about breakfast as he took a few sips of his coffee. "Thank you." He said softly.

Back
Top Bottom