Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Make a Deal (vertigis & Tyr)

Bull was enjoying his cup of coffee his cock all polished and cleaned, when his newest girl returned from her shower. Candy didn’t help the situation, but what could you expect, no girl wanted some young slut to take her position as top whore. Still it wouldn’t happen for some time, but soon or later the young ones always earned more than the older cunts, it was just a fact of life. Guys would fuck anything, but they would pay more to stick it in some young fresh pussy, than so old tired out whore hole. Still Candy was far from washed up, and he could still make a shit ton of money off of her ass, and he had no doubt she’d even work harder to prove herself, which just meant money in Bull’s pocket.

Looking up from his coffee, he saw his newest girl standing there, watching Candy hand petting his spent cock, and asking if he enjoyed the blowjob. He clearly knew it was an attempt by Candy to establish pecking order, and showing the new girl that big cock was hers. There really wasn’t much he could do about it; it was going to happen, and to deny anything would sound just like that. Plus if he shoved Candy’s hand off, his best money earner would clap her legs together, and he’d see his profits plummet. No the best thing was to play it straight. So first he started with Candy to minimize damage and make her feel good.

You know how to take care of a guy that is for sure and I appreciate it.

Bull said as he put his hand of hers and held it there. The new girl would just have to learn what made him happy, and taking care of his cock was one of those things. So he took a sip of his coffee and turned his head towards Rachel, while his hand still held Candy’s and Candy’s still held his cock. This was tame; he’d often be fucking one of his whores, while another came home or left, and never think twice about it. So the new bitch would just have to realize that was the way it was, and if she wanted to stay and be with him, she’d have to deal with it. Still there was no reason to just through it in her face. So Bull now turned to do to damage control on his new young soon to be whore.

Oh baby, come here. No one wants you to go, you’re part of this family now. Come here.

He used his hand to make a come hither motion as he tried to fix things.

You don’t want to go home, do you? You promised me we could go shopping, plus we got to get something for Candy, something really nice to replace that outfit, and you can help me.

That was one thing about bitches, if you bought something for one, you had to by something for all of them, or they’d get their panties all in a bunch. They were just strange that way. Now if a few clothes, got them working, so be it, that was the cost of doing business.

The whole situation was making Rachel feel intensely uncomfortable. Like the way both Bull and the blonde woman were both basically nude. Or how her arm was shifting subtly beneath the table, her hand clearly wrapped around his big cock. And most of all the fact that they were staring at her from across the room while talking openly about the blowjob she’s just given him, the brazen woman nearly purring in his lap. She knew she really should leave here. After what had happened at the club last night and now this, it was clearly Bull’s life was one she shouldn’t be involved in. He sold drugs, he had sex in public, and had multiple women living in the same house with him. How could that be right? Rachel wasn’t the sort of girl to get involved in such things. It would be far smarter to just head back home, although she didn’t have any money for a cab and wasn’t even sure where they were exactly. She could figure it out though. She wasn’t stupid. She got good grades. She wasn’t a bad girl or a… whatever this other woman was…

All of that was true Rachel felt yet when Bull called her over, she still found herself walking slowly towards the table, a pink flush on her cheeks. As she came within a few feet of them, the blonde whispered something in his ear and laughed, her obviously skilled fingers with their bright red nails slipping down to play with his balls. Bull had said she was part of their family now. Is that what this was? A family of some kind? Family had always been difficult for Rachel with her addict mother and absentee father, leaving her in the burdensome role of taking care of her younger sister, the only one she really felt close to at all. It was something she had always secretly wanted though. A normal family. Not that there was anything normal about what was going on in Bull’s kitchen right now.

Glancing down uncomfortably at her feet, so that she didn’t have to watch him being fondled and stroked, Rachel shrugged at his question. Did she want to go? Part of her knew it would be for the best. Another part hated the idea of crawling back to her horrible mother and… She also didn’t like the idea of leaving Bull after all the attention he’d lavished on her yesterday and the fun they’d had together. This despite the discomfort and jealousy she was feeling right now seeing him with someone else. Rachel knew they had only really just met and she didn’t have any claim on Bull at all, but it still sucked to wake up to this after all the silly fantasies she’d had the night before.

Also there was still the planned shopping trip as he’d mentioned. It seemed stupid to leave before that happened. There was no reason she shouldn’t get something out of this even if she did decide to go eventually. Rachel knew maybe that sounded bad but… she still wanted the things he’d promised. She could really use the new clothes. Her mother rarely gave her money for anything like that after all with her habits. “Yeah… I mean, no… I guess not. We can still go shopping…” Glancing up at the blonde, Candy he’d just called her, she added, “…and replace the dress. I’m sorry it got all… you know…”

The woman laughed, fixing her in place with her slightly hooded blue eyes, “That’s okay, sweetie. I know it was Bull’s suggestion.” Running her hand possessively over his broad chest, she turned back to him, purring, “…and you’re going to make up to both of us, right, babe?”

Bull had no doubt his new girl probably had her panties in a wedge over Candy’s presence and hand, but there really wasn’t anything he was going to do about it. The tentative steps she made clearly showed her hesitation and reluctance. Yet she came, one step after another, Bulls arm reaching out to guide her closer, knowing she was probably upset at seeing Candy. When she was close enough he would give her a kiss, even though Candy’s hand was still on his cock.

Great, then we’ll have a ball shopping. So Candy anything in particular you want, while I’m shopping, my treat for being so nice about your outfit!

Bull said in a happy jovial tone, his big thick arm wrapping around her with affection, pulling her in till she was touching him. Of course Candy was staking her territory and touching him affectionately, letting it be known she considered Bull hers. Bull left one hand on Candy’s and the other around his new girl, trying to make the best of it.

Why don’t you get something to eat, and I’ll go take a quick shower and we’ll get out of here.

Bull stood up still holding each girl hoping to cut this short before it got worse. He sure loved to fuck, but putting up with the rest of the shit, almost made him want to be a priest, okay that wasn’t true, but he thought it more than once.

I’m glad I’ve got such great special girls around.

It was a lame compliment, but it was better than nothing. Still compliments never hurt, and most girls loved them. It would work out it always did, each girl would probably pledge to show him why he should pick her, it was just their fucking nature, plus a little competition never hurt. He turned to head to the large shower that was at the end of the hall where all the bedrooms were.

Rachel remained a little stiff, a little awkward, as Bull’s big arm pulled her in closer. It was clear she wasn’t feeling the same level of comfort she had with him last evening, after a few glasses of wine and before Candy appeared. Although she didn’t pull away when he gave her a quick kiss, she didn’t respond to it either. If not for the promise of the shopping trip today, Rachel may have made a different choice, but her heart was already set on it. After what had happened at her house and then the club, it felt like she deserved that much, whether she stuck around here or not afterwards. There was no reason to go home empty handed. He could obviously afford it with the drugs he sold.

“Oh, it’s just a dress baby,” Candy purred when he offered to pick her up something while they were out. The woman’s eyes were cold icy shards as they stared at her even as she smiled for Bull, giving him a playful squeeze beneath the table. “It’s no big deal. If you want to pick me up something though, that’s sweet. I trust your taste and you know my size...just like I know yours.” She offered a little laugh, before finishing, “You’ll find something sexy I’m sure…”

A moment later he was finished with them, heading back up the hallway to the shower, telling her to get something to eat before they left. Rachel didn’t feel particularly hungry, especially with Candy glaring daggers in her back, but she hunted herself up a bowl of cereal anyways. Eating it at the counter rather than at the table with her, she heard the woman eventually stand up and gather something from a nearby handbag. Lighting a cigarette, she sat back down, blowing a cloud of smoke into the room as she studied her again.

“You really have no idea do you? What do you think Bull does for living?”

Shrugging uncomfortably, Rachel dipped her spoon into the bowl. “I know. He sells drugs.”

Candy laughed sharply, straightening her robe out some and closing it now that Bull was gone. “That’s one of the things he does. The other is sell pussy. My pussy, other girls’ pussies… yours. That’s the plan. Don’t think he cares about you, Rachel, you’re just a number in a line. Gonna use you up and throw you away afterwards. That’s what he does to clueless little girls like yourself.”

Rachel didn’t look up this time but her heart started beating a little faster. He was a pimp? It made sense of course. That’s why there were women living here and Candy was one of his whores. Did he really plan to convert her as well? That wasn’t going to happen. There was absolutely no way! She wasn’t some slut!

“Look, we both know you’re in over your head. Go on the shopping trip. I want you to. Spend my money… because, sweetie, it probably is money that I made. I’ve been doing this awhile. I’m good at it but you… I can see you’re not cut out for it. Take what you can get, I don’t blame you for that, and then go home. Where you belong.” Putting out her half-finished cigarette in her mug, she walked past her, dropping it in the sink before whispering in her ear. “Because you definitely don’t belong here, little girl.”

And then she disappeared back into her bedroom, leaving Rachel all alone. She could hear the shower stopping and knew Bull would be back out soon. Dragging her spoon through the corn flakes, what appetite she had was gone though. Just take his gifts and go. Maybe that really was the best idea…

Bull finished his shower, and was drying up, while he was thinking about his present situation. He had no doubt Candy probably stirred it up some way, maybe even tried to poison what he was doing. She’d be subtle or maybe not, but he knew Candy thought he was her man, and nobody got between her and her man. Chuckling Bull got dressed, finding some nice black slacks, and dark blue open collared short sleeve shirt, and dress shoes. Adding to his ensemble, he added a nice thick gold chain about his neck, and fancy gold watch. Checking himself out in the mirror he was pleased as the shirt clung to his broad shoulders and ending above his bulging biceps. Pleased he combed his hair and headed into the main room to see what damage had been done.

Hey baby, you ready to do some serious shopping.

He said as he smiled noticing that Candy was not in the room. Where she’d gone really didn’t matter, all that mattered was she wasn’t there to cause more problems. Normally Bull enjoyed her, but today, she was just a pain in the ass. Later when he found her alone, he might explain to her about being so aggressive when a new girl was around, but overall, in his mind it hadn’t gone too badly.

I know I am! Anything else you need to do before we bail out of here?

Bull advanced on his newest girl, moving right up to her, as if nothing out of the ordinary had gone on this morning, just like she was the most important girl in his life. A smile, a kiss of affection, and a large hand ready to guide her out to the car. Bull knew all the places to take a girl and get her sexy outfits, things that would make her feel like a woman, have eyes following her, and get her exactly the attention he wanted. So as soon as she was ready, he’d take her out to his Viper, with the top down, and speed into the city to do some serious shopping. Before he headed to the obvious lingerie or even adult stores, he would just start with those that he knew had some hot pieces of clothing, like tops and skirts. Better to work her into some sexy whore clothing, than start there, it just gave him a better chance of success. All girls wanted to look good, he knew you just had to help them along.

I hope Candy didn’t bug you too much. She’s a good girl; I just think she’s probably jealous with such a sexy young thing like you coming to live in my place. You okay?

Rachel was still at the counter finishing her breakfast and reflecting on Candy’s words when Bull reemerged. It was strange how dramatically her reaction to him had shifted in less than twenty-four hours. When he’d pushed his way into her mother’s house and stalked her into her bedroom, she’d been terrified of him. Later in the bedroom here and at the dance club, she found herself falling hard for him, feeling safe rather than threatened, and intensely desired and excited. Now she was uncertain again. Even if what Candy said was true though she found it hard to dislike him. He was undeniably attractive in a masculine way in his tight blue shirt and clearly quite successful. Rachel had never really known a successful person, certainly not one who could dress in a solid gold Rolex and drive flashy sports cars. Did he really pay for all of that with drugs and women? The former didn’t bother her so much, the later…

He was also kind though. She hadn’t known a lot of that either. Rachel knew now it might all just be a lie like Candy had said, but that didn’t prevent her from feeling a little surge of warmth as he gave her a gentle kiss and placed his big hand on the small of her back, walking her out to the garage. “No, I’m good…” she muttered at his question about needing anything, ready for their shopping trip, no matter what. Rachel was already decided about that. She was not going to refuse this chance to, for once in her life, buy some of the things she’d always wanted. The chance might never come again and it wasn’t like he couldn’t afford it. Even if the money came from drugs.

And prostitution.

Settling back into the passenger seat of his stylish car, Rachel adjusted the vents, letting the cool air blow over her face. At his question, she shrugged, not really sure yet how okay she felt. She wanted to ask him about what Candy said but wasn’t sure if this was the right moment. Had she been jealous? Maybe. Rachel supposed that was possible. She hadn’t even really thought about it. It had been obvious she hadn’t liked her very much but she’d attributed it to the dress mainly. Maybe Candy thought she was going to replace her or something? She didn’t have to worry. Rachel had no intention of becoming some trashy bleached blonde whore.

“She said you’re a pimp,” she blurted suddenly in a quiet voice -- so much for her waiting until later. “That you sell girls… I mean, like, sex. Is that… is that true?” Glancing up at him with curious brown eyes, knowing it almost certainly was but wanting to hear what he would say.

They were almost to the first store, and his new girl had said little, which was better than her bitching and whining about everything, not that she had so far. She wasn’t asking to be dumped off at any corner so she could walk, which was a good sign, still he was a bit surprised when out of mouth of babe, came a rather direct question about his career choice. For a moment he didn’t say a thing, it would be easy to deny, or to even simply tell her it was an exaggeration, but soon enough she would find out, and things would or could fall apart quickly. So he took the excuse to park the car, before, and to avoid any possible accidents that might occur when she heard his little spiel. Then he turned to her, his face serious but not angry, because there was no reason now to ignore it, as that cat was out of the bag.

Yeah baby its true. I help girls make money. They can either blow some loser boyfriend for free, and fuck some other failure that says he loves her, or take control of their lives.

Bull stopped for a moment, let the words settle in, he knew it was a shock, but it was time she start to see how he looked at the world and why it was full of dumb asses with money to be taken. He looked right at her, never lying, and telling her like it was, almost.

I don’t lock up girls, and keep them prisoner or anything like that. They do it because they want to do it. They make lots of money, they wear the nicest clothes, and buy the things they want. They don’t have to marry some loser with money or bear his ugly ass children.

If she was going to run there really was nothing he could do about it. You couldn’t watch the cunts 24/7 and if they wanted to split, they would. Still he didn’t want to lose this young fresh piece of ass, as he already drooling at the thought of how much he was going to make selling it. So he tried to make this sound normal and reasonable, and not at all like some sales pitch, which it was.

You could go work at some fast food joint, if they were willing hire you, and make in a week what one of my girls does in a few hours. And people won’t tell you this, but my girls for the most part like what they do, they have fun and get paid lots of money, so what’s fucking wrong with that?

Bull didn’t rush her, or demand any answer, he just continued to let her know what the realities were of the real world.

The world is full of loser with pockets full of money, and a smart girl, knows exactly what it takes to empty his wallet. So why date some boy, who takes you to a cheap dinner, so he can get between your legs, and when its done you’ve got nothing to show for it? In most of the fucking world its legal, old profession in the world, and here those same assholes making the rules, and sneaking out to pay some girl to take care of them, go figure. World is fucked up that way.

So he waited to see what her response would be if any.

Rachel’s heart began to beat a little faster, palms sweating lightly, as the car slowed and pulled over to the curb. For a brief moment she thought he was going to tell her to get out. That they were done. It wouldn’t have made any sense really but that was her immediate fear. She’d be left in the middle of town with no place to go except back home. Her mother was probably still drugged out of her mind and in no state to come pick her up either. She might be able to call her step-mother and father but they weren’t always easy to get a hold of and would have a lot of questions about how she got here. Rachel supposed she could even go to the authorities but what happened then? They would probably stick her and her sister in some state run facility or something. Nothing good.

That was part of her distress. The other part was Bull himself. She liked him. She liked the way he’d made her feel and the attention and affection he’d been showering on her since yesterday. He was interested in her and was an adult and had money and fun – all these things she’d always wanted, and how much more strongly now that she’d actually tasted them. It was hard to walk away and even harder if he was the one who made her go. Only he was probably lying about everything wasn’t he? He had just treated her nice because he wanted to use her and turn her into one of his girls…

Staring down at her hands as she ran her fingernails over the pad of her thumb, Rachel listened while he talked, not interrupting and saying anything. It sounded true enough. Candy hadn’t looked as if she was being chained to the radiator. She had obviously chosen to stay with Bull and enjoyed his company. She was clearly a total shameless slut though. You could tell just looking at her that she was a whore. Rachel wasn’t that kind of girl. She was a good student and had stayed out of trouble, avoiding drugs, and sex, and drinking too much, and…

Her cheeks reddened faintly as he brought up working at a fast food place. Rachel knew that wasn’t far from wrong. He’d seen her home and her neighborhood. She wasn’t going to college and, while she intended to graduate high school, that diploma wasn’t exactly going to open a lot of doors. She was probably going to spend her life bagging hamburgers or stocking racks at Walmarts for minimum wage while others enjoyed their youth. She was always going to be poor until she was old and ugly, and never have any of the things she wanted, all because she was unlucky enough to be born to a pair of losers. It wasn’t fair. And then here was Bull with so much money and nice things she could hardly even believe it was real.

“I get it. I understand… I’m not judging or anything,” she added, still not looking up at him or meeting his eyes. “It’s not like you’re forcing anyone.” The emotional blackmail, drug addictions, and eventual dependence his girls likely had on him not really registering in her thoughts at the moment. “And I don’t care what people do. I’m not, like, a prude or anything. But… I… I don’t think I can do that sort of stuff.” Biting her lower lip, she looked up at him, “Do I have to? If I stay? Are we not going to do the shopping thing if I don’t agree or whatever? Because I don’t think I can… I’m not a whore… I’m just not like that…”

It was a good sign when the girl didn’t bolt and immediately denounce his employment choices. So Bull sat there stoically as the young thing finally got to the most important and obvious question, ‘Did she have to?”. Like everything else, to lie outright would just poison what he planned, but to give her the full and complete truth wasn’t in his best interest either. So he took it calmly, not raising his voice or making this an argument. Like catching a fish that was already hooked, you had to draw it in, work it in, and if you weren’t careful it could escape.

Baby, I promised we were going shopping and we are, it has nothing to do with that. I do what I say I’m going to do; those girls are with me because they trust me, like I hope you do.

Never hurt to make a girl feel a little guilty, for questioning his word. Put them at a disadvantage, make it seem like decision that these girl made and did was their own choice, just like it would be hers. Yeah right. All you had to do was lead the fucking cunts to cock and the rest came natural. Bull didn’t laugh he just kept a calm face, not wanting to frighten her away.

Don’t judge these girls they work for a living, they do a job, one that needs doing. Guys don’t want to be with stuck up or ugly girls, there looking for girl that want to be fun, know how to party and aren’t frigid or waiting for marriage or some shit like that.

He wanted to sound like he was defending his girls, that they were doing it something important, like sucking cock or spreading your legs was important. He knew better than to overplay his hand, he just needed to continue to draw her in. Make her feel guilty, make her feel she owed him and that she was doing it for him, that’s how you won over these stupid bitches.

I’m not going to force you if you don’t want to. But if you’re hanging around the house doing nothing, and the other girls are working their ass off so we all have nice things, is that fair? You’re old enough to know we have bills, we have to make money. Maybe there are some other things you could do, if you’re willing.

Bull didn’t clarify what he meant, let her think about it, because she never said no, she had just said she didn’t think she could, but he knew every girl could. For Bull every woman was a natural born whore, some just weren’t worth selling or pimping out that was all. Still rather than try to solve all the problems at this point by trying to force her to say she would, it was better to continue to reel her in, and what got a girl going better than some new threads.

Come on, we have some shopping to do.

Bull said, leaning over to open his door and exit, quickly making it around to her side to let her out.

It was definitely a conversation Rachel had never thought she would be having. The way Bull talked about it made it seemed less weird than she would have imagined though. In fact the calm, slightly defensive way he replied to her concerns made her feel more than a touch self-conscious about her own behavior. She hadn’t been trying to say he forced anyone to sell themselves against their will or that he was dishonest or anything like that at all. She didn’t know him. He’d been nice enough to her so far and Rachel supposed she had made it sound like she felt he was bribing her to whore for him with the promise of new clothes, as if he really thought she was that stupid or something. Biting her lip she shook her head when he halfway scolded her for looking down on Candy and the others as if they were somehow lesser for what they chose to do for a living. Everybody talked that way about prostitutes but at the same time she did feel like she was being rude, judging people for making tough choices and making their way as best they could. She was well aware that she didn’t exactly come from a great place herself and knew what it was like having people look down on you just because.

He was right too. It was their money they were going to be spending today just like Candy had said back at the house. Bull was going to keep his promise to her because he didn’t like to break his word but it was obvious that she was taking advantage. She was just expecting them to give her things while living in their place for free. That wasn’t her fault though! She’d thought that… Rachel wasn’t sure what she thought. That he wanted to date her maybe but now her cheeks flushed pink with how stupid and naivete that sounded. Still he wasn’t saying she had to be a whore or that she even had to go home. They just needed to find a way she could contribute if she was going to stay. That was fair and maybe she could get a part time job or help clean up around the apartment or something. She could even cook. She did that all the time at home.

These were initial ideas but she was too embarrassed to actually offer them right now. Instead she just nodded her understanding, relieved to let it drop and come back to it later. As Bull stepped out of the car and walked around to get her door, Rachel knew she had already made that part of the decision at least. She wasn’t going to run off. Their lifestyle wasn’t really as horrible and shocking as she was making out. That was just being immature on her part. Bull sold drugs and Candy sold sex but that didn’t mean they were awful people. Rachel had the whole summer before school started again and it was not like her mom was going to miss her or anything. Besides after what she’d done she could go hell. She would need to call to check in on her sister of course but there was no harm in staying with Bull for a while, having some fun, and getting a peek at the way they lived. Afterwards she could go back to her normal life. Like he said he wasn’t going to force her into anything.

“Thanks,” she replied, stepping onto the sidewalk and linking her arm with his as they headed towards the entrance. Rachel blushed a little as she did it, not really used to being all that flirty or forward, but she wanted to show him that she wasn’t upset, that she accepted his lifestyle and appreciated him spending time with her this way, even if she wasn’t the sort of girl he was ultimately wanting. She felt it was her responsibility to at least make sure he had fun today and that she wasn’t a drag, given that he was doing this out of the kindness of his heart. And she really did need the new clothes. That was the truth. “I’m sorry if I seemed like I was… I don’t know, looking down my nose or something. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it, and I’ll try to find some way to pull my weight. And I won’t spend too much today either. I’m not trying to take advantage or anything… it’s just that you said you would and…” She smiled awkwardly, stepping through the automatic doors at his side, looking forward to actually shopping, really shopping, not just bargain hunting, regardless of the circumstances.

Bull guided the young thing into the store. At first he’d let her shop to her hearts content, only pointing out thing that would make her look hotter, sexier, sluttier. He applied no pressure, but he made his opinion known as he tried to guide the development of her attire. Still he knew pushing too hard would just push her away, he just let her know what he liked, and see if she choice anything to please him. Later stores would have more choices to his liking, but his store was a good first start. Plus he did need to dress her up to look as young as possible for some special clients that liked the young ones.

Do you see anything that Candy might like? You are her size so you should try it on to make sure it will work.

Smiling and cordial, Bull let the young woman, have her fun. Waited patiently as she made her way through endless wracks of clothing looking for exactly the right thing to wear that would match some other piece. He knew it was important today to help heal the wounds to be pleasant, to encourage her, to let her enjoy the moment of being special. So he made her the center of attention.

Turn around, you look nice in that. Don't worry what it costs, do yo like it?

Show it to me girl, let me see you strike a pose, yeah like that. You're looking far more grown up now.

That’s hot, and more of that, and I won’t be able to help myself.

You’re gorgeous in that.

On and on he complimented her, made her feel like a woman, and treated her like a queen. When he could his large hands reached out to touch, to graze her, making it all into a game, a fun adult game. She probably had a whole closet back home or old worn out tattered boring clothes; this was about being sexy, being a woman.

Do a little spin for me baby, show me what you got. Work it!

Sitting on the seats for family members or friends to wait and with no one around at the moment, he developed a twinkle in his eye and a mischievous grin.

Come over here. Sit on my lap, and tell me if you’re having fun?

The large strong arms ready to envelope her, to show her affection, and to repair the damage that was done. Bull knew he was going to make every damn dime back spent here so many times over, and it was an investment, but he just wanted to make sure his fucking money didn’t go to waste. So if he had to play the fucking loving boyfriend thing, he would, either way this bitch was going to be a productive whore. Though he was starting to have an idea how she might make him some money sooner, if he played his cards right.

It did not take very long for Rachel’s uncertainty and nervousness to take a backseat to her enjoyment. This was the very first time she had been able to walk into the mall and know that nothing was necessarily off limits. The price tags weren’t going to leave her with a queasy feeling in her stomach because she knew Bull could and was willing to pay for them. Likewise she wasn’t going to have to plead with her mother or father or step-mother over every little tiny item, leaving her to feel like she was still a little girl begging for a toy. Neither did she have to avoid certain types of clothing as inappropriate or too adult. Bull made that quite clear very early on, holding up some of the skimpiest tops and tightest skirts she had ever seen. That embarrassed her just a little but not enough to come even close to ruining the fun of the moment.

Rachel found it almost too much to take in. It was just the first store and she was trying on dozens of different pieces, coordinating a brand new wardrobe all in her head. Her first selections were mostly practical things. She needed some new jeans and shorts as that’s what she was used to wearing and wouldn’t be dissuaded from picking up at least a few pairs of both. She did let Bull talk her into going for a tighter fit and shorter length than usual though, blushing not unhappily at the way he insisted they flattered her long legs and sexy behind. Some of his suggestions struck her as far too slutty or not her color or taste, so she merely smiled and nodded, looking at them politely before hanging them back on the rack. He was paying for the day though and so she felt obligated to try on at least a few of the revealing dresses, mid-riff revealing tops, and bright clingy skirts.

And the whole time he was praising her through the roof. Rachel wasn’t stupid. She knew maybe it wasn’t all one hundred percent sincere, but she enjoyed it immensely anyways. He was being incredibly nice, and not once did he make her feel like he was bored or checking his watch. Whenever he was particularly enthusiastic about one of the outfits she tried on, even if she felt it was maybe a little trashy or too risky, she would add it her other items anyways. Since Bull was purchasing them, it seemed only fair to let him have some things he liked too. She could wear the things when they were together at least.

As they moved on to some of the smaller boutiques with higher end items, mini-dresses and outfits tailored more towards evening wear and the club scene, Rachel picked out a red dress that looked very similar to the one she’d ruined last night, maybe even a little nicer. “I like this one a lot. I think Candy would look really cool in it, especially with her eye color and blonde hair. You should probably tell her you picked it out though…” The woman would be bound to hate it if she thought it was something she’d suggested. It was a weird thing to do in way, given how she’d tried to warn her away, but, really, she didn’t want to be her enemy. Rachel wasn’t trying to steal what Candy had. She had no intention of becoming a whore or anything like that. She did like Bull though, even if he was technically a criminal. She liked him a little more with every minute she spent with him actually.

Rachel was trying on a short blue leather skirt and a black sleeveless blouse with a low draping neckline in front of the mirror when Bull called her over. The store was essentially empty and the clerk was doing her best to look very busy, and not appear to be watching them directly. Biting her lower lip, expecting him to slide his big hand up her leg or along her slim waist, little touches like he’d been giving her all day, she loosed a nervous but not displeased laugh when he pulled her down onto his lap. Sitting atop his knee with her bare feet dangling above the floor – shoes, oh my God shoes, she hadn’t even gotten to the shoe stores yet – she rested against his broad chest as his arms circled around her small frame. “I am. I’m having more fun than… I don’t even remember having this much fun before.” Except maybe during some of the things they’d done last evening. “Thank you so much, you’re… You’re not at all what I thought at my mom’s house. Just please tell me if I’m spending too much, okay? We don’t have to get everything…” Although she wanted too of course. She wanted to fill her closets and dresser until they were bursting, and she didn’t care if anyone asked where it had all came from. “Are you enjoying yourself? We can do something you want too… I don’t want you to feel bored just watching me try on clothes all day…”

So far the shopping was going well, and the general feeling Bull was getting was good, especially after the rather pointed questioning session just prior to coming into the store. The more he could put that behind them, and the more time he had to manipulate her emotions, the better his chances for success were. Each time she picked something, changed to something he suggest or even wore it, the more he knew he had her. Say nice things, treat them like queens, give them compliments, and even if they thought you were bullshitting them, they still liked it. Bitches were all the same, they wanted attention, they wanted to loved, and deep down they wanted to serve. Give them everything they wanted, and they’d do anything to please their man. So Bull continued with his efforts, making sure she got all the attention she needed.

Baby have fun, I like making my girl happy.

Bull let her sit on his knee like some young girl on her father’s leg. Truthfully in a way, he was a father figure to most of his girls, a few had even called him daddy, which didn’t bother him in the least, if that’s what it took to get them to spread their legs so be it. So he supports her with his hand to her back as she cuddle up and talked about the fun she was having.

I’m not feeling bored, I’ve got you in my lap, and I’ve been enjoying the view.

Knowing it was time for a bit of reinforcement, and to keep her attention, Bull leans in to kiss her. Pulling her in against him, as his hand slides up her back to her head, and guides it to him. Each time they were together, he wanted to reinforce the emotions with the physical, so the two would by synonymous with each other. And if she had any expectation of what he would do, she was probably correct, as the other hand coursed over her tit, and down her body. If there was anything consistent about Bull, was that sexual relations were an active and constant part of life with him.

Are you ready for more?

Of course Bull didn't say more of what; he left the question unaanswered to see how she reacted. The skilled fingers of his large hand work down her body, not in the least shy about it, nor seemingly concerned if someone were to come along or see where his hand was. That he was so much older and her much younger, also didn’t bother him, all he saw was the money he was going to make. His skilled hand reached between her legs as he broke the kiss and whispered.

A sexy thing like you prancing in front of me is worth the wait. Though I must admit, the longer I wait the more I want you.

The hand rubs her through her panties as he told her of his desire. Again he was treating her like an sexual object, knowing the more he broke her of her fears of it, the easier each step was that he asked of her. He whispers in her ear, as he rubs her between the legs.

I want you, you know that. And I think you want me, don’t you? Are you hungry, I know I am? Feel that? Don’t tell me you don’t want that again.

He pulls her, so her leg is up against the shaft of his semi hard cock. All the while his fingers press against the soft fabric, offering little resistance to his strong commanding touch.

Rachel hadn’t expected him to kiss her but neither did she resist it. Underneath all the fun she was having shopping without restraints, the pretty young high school student was still struggling with a storm of barely suppressed emotions. She was confused and scared and mad at Bull and also already very infatuated and maybe a little in love, if she was honest. If she’d had an ideal image of a man in her fantasies, it hadn’t been someone like him, but now there was no room for anyone else in her thoughts. He had burst through her defenses, and made her feel good in so many ways that she barely even knew people could feel until last night. The sexual, yes, very much, yes, but the attention and interest he lavished on her felt truly amazing as well after a lifetime of being ignored and neglected. And even if he was courting her for a prostitute that was also kind of exciting and flattering in a way, even though she would never ever actually do it of course. She could let him try convince her though and continue to shower her with gifts and affection and show her a good time for the rest of the summer. Maybe he’d even decide it didn’t matter because he just wanted to be around her regardless…

Okay, that was silly, she knew that was silly and girlish and dumb, but, still… Maybe.

Blushing as she felt his lips pressing hard against her own, his hand glided up over her pert little breasts before sliding down her slim waist. Anyone could walk in and see them this way. Just the thought of others witnessing her being felt up in public made her heart flutter like a trapped bird, breath growing a little more rapid with each passing second. Unlike in the club she wasn’t floating on a high of ecstasy and cocktails, so the anxiety was enough to make her palms sweat and her small body shift nervously atop his broad lap. Still she didn’t push him away and when he broke their kiss on his own, Rachel stared up into his face, brown eyes wide and curious as she explored his rough masculine features. He always said the same thing. That he couldn’t stop looking at her or resist the desire he felt whenever he did. Like he was some kind of wild animal in her presence. Just like his name almost. It made her feel embarrassed. It made her feel sexy.

“…no, Bull, we can’t…” she gasped as his hands reached between her legs, riding up under her tight little skirt to caress the front of her panties, feeling the outline of her lips through the thin fabric. He began pressing a little harder as he whispered in her ear, parting them enough that he was rubbing against her soft folds and threatening to stimulate her clit. Her breathing grew even more rapid then, squirming as she was pulled in closer, made to feel the warm hard tent of his cock forming beneath her pants with her bare leg. “…oh, God… but we can’t… what if like in the club… and we get caught?”

It was a very good question considering what had happened to her when they did and yet the expression on her face was questioning rather than resisting, as if waiting for him to make the decision for them. The bright shine to her eyes, the way she wetted her lower lip, the tense but excited way her body coiled against his larger one, they all said the same thing. If he wanted to fuck her she wasn’t going to say ‘no’ to him, despite her fear of being seen. As with everything so far it was ultimately Bull’s choice, even if she didn’t quite realize that or the way she continued to let him push her into things she’d never have normally done with anyone else. In the moment it was simply too hard to fight him.

Or the feelings he so effortlessly aroused in her.

Bull wasn’t surprised when the young thing protested his efforts to get frisky in such a public place, explaining her concerns while mentioning the prior problem they'd with being discovered. Looking at her with disappointment as she sat there in his lap, knowing she wasn’t saying no, but only concerned. So for a brief moment, he gave her body respite, and just looked into her eyes for he knew how her body was reacting. In a way he wanted her to come to have a need, a desire to please him, to make him happy. Oh he’d push her, for he knew she wouldn’t do it all without some urging, but the more she wanted to please him, the better his chances were. Still he wanted to keep that fire in her lit, for her worth, her image to grow around herself as a sexual thing.

Oh it’s up to you baby, I don’t want to scare you. I know you’re young and inexperienced; it’s okay to be afraid.

The finger start to gently rubs her as he looked at her with a slightly dejected face, while making it seem that this was all because she was young and inexperienced. It was purposeful, for he wanted her to feel a little guilt for denying him; such things could be as powerful as and even more persuasive than aggressive urging or violence. Slowly his hand began to withdraw ever so slowly, as if he was tentative about what he was doing.

Well since you don’t want it, I guess we should do some shopping. I’m just used to having fun while I shop it’s one of the reason I like going with one of the woman. Still I understand.

Knowing someone else interested in your man would do something to make him happy and you wouldn't, was never a good thing. Bull was familiar with the psyche of women, and didn’t in the least have an issue using all of these against them. They all were self-conscious, worried about how other perceived them, and wanted someone to be there for them. Bull just played on all of that, knowing what buttons to push and when, both physically and mentally. Showing concern as he if he was looking at a scared child.

Why don't you hop off and get your next outfit.

It wasn't negative exactly, but it did sound like a tone a parent would take in dismissing a child. Now he'd see how she would react to it.

Rachel’s expression changed to one of embarrassed bewilderment as the tone of the conservation seemed to suddenly shift. Pulling his big hand out from under her skirt, the warmth and affection from just moments ago began to evaporate, Bull suddenly looking disappointed and even a little offended by her anxious little protests. As naivete as she had shown herself to be since they’d first met, her near total inexperience with sex and relationships came through even more rawly now. She looked blindsided by his sudden about face, completely oblivious to his manipulations, and even before he spoke was starting to run over her previous words in her head in alarmed confusion, wondering what she had said that was so wrong. It was like a switch had been flipped and she wasn’t even sure what she had done to trigger it.

Every word he said after that caused her bright pink cheeks to darken another shade. Scared, young, inexperienced. These were all the things she had been fearing that he viewed her as from the start and now he was actually saying them out loud. Rachel’s voice seemed to catch in her throat, and for a moment she felt something like rage towards the man she’d been kissing just seconds ago. It was easy for him to act like there were no risks involved! He hadn’t been the one trapped in the bathroom stall with the guard last night! He’d gotten to stand safely outside in the hallway while she was made to… to… Rachel couldn’t exactly remember the details as she’d been so high on ecstasy and vodka at the time, but she was pretty it had happened that way. It wasn’t fair to call her scared! Of course she was scared! It had been terrifying and awful and deeply humiliating.

Yet it was like she had already ruined their outing. Bull casually mentioned how this was how he always went shopping with the girls he liked but said he understood she was different. He said it in such way that it was clear he understood she was different because she was still a baby. A bratty unappreciative little teenager he was stuck escorting through the mall because he was man who kept his word, even if she was intent on being ungrateful. And scared. Like some little kid.

Rachel pressed her lips together tightly as he told her to hop down, feeling sick, feeling like her face was on fire. This wasn’t how she wanted things to go. They were supposed have fun. She wanted him to have fun! She wasn’t too young. She hadn’t been too young last night! The feeling of rejection was devastating to the young woman, reminding her of all the other rejection in her life from her mother, her teachers, and her biological father in particular. Hesitating where she balanced atop his knee, bare legs exposed beneath her short flirty skirt, Rachel suddenly leaned back into him, placing a somewhat clumsy kiss on the side of his mouth. She tried to make her voice sound amused and light-hearted, giggly almost, even though that wasn’t her normal personality. “No, no, I’m not scared! I was just worried is all… I don’t want you to get in trouble… But I was just being silly.” Running a hand over the tent in his pants in what she hoped was a seductive manner, she added quickly, a touch of nervousness in her voice, obviously trying very hard to pass this moment off as nothing and get back to where they were a minute ago. “I do totally want it. Bull, don’t pay any attention to what I said. It was nothing. I’m just excited and sometimes just say stuff I don’t mean and… Let’s have fun, okay? Okay?”

No little girl wanted to stay a little girl, they all wanted to grow up, and Bull just played on that when he manipulated her. Sometimes he wished he could be just straight forward, but that was life, later he’d be far more direct. So for now he settled with just playing along, and getting her to do what he wanted. The girl already apologizing and trying to make up for her childish outburst, by acting like an older girl, reaching out and running her hand along the shaft buried in his pants. The young thing telling him she wanted it, that it was nothing and she wanted to have fun.

Good I’m glad you’re not scared.

He pulled her back in, again giving her attention, while resuming touching her, rewarding her with affection for being sexual. The attention and touch meant to reinforce her natural desire to be wanted. Bull knew what he was doing, how to draw these little sluts in, till they were serving his cock and his wallet. The large skilled hands softly grope her as he kept her hot and bothered while he talked.

I’m glad you want me too. I was worried you might be having second thoughts about us.

The groping continues, till he stops, his hand not leaving her young body this time. He even leans in to kiss her, as he keeps her small body close to his. More sure that he had her attention, and that she was trying to be all grown up, he returned to advancing his plan, one little slutty step at a time.

Why don’t you put on one of those skirts or dresses you picked out, but leave the underwear off, that way we can play and no one will see.

He winked at her, like they were two lovers trying to sneak a private moment. So it was them against the world. Everything was about drawing her in, making her want to make him happy, feeling obligated to him. Even if he was giving her the clothes, she would feel a need to reciprocate in some fashion. Also he wanted to keep her sexual side front and center, so she thought about it as a way to show her appreciation, and as part of her new growing self-image. The quicker she accepted her sexual side the better his chances were. So he would reinforce it by showing his appreciation for her after every sexual act, till she began to on her own initiative to use her body to make him happy and to show her appreciation. Now he was manipulating and encouraging her, but in time, she would become a very sexually overt little girl, knowing that was how she got the attention and affection of men.

Come on… off with you, and come back and show me what a big girl you are.

For once Rachel didn’t second guess herself at the wave of relief she felt when Bull pulled her back into his powerful arms, big hands gliding over her soft curves approvingly. She had wanted to repair whatever damage had been done between them due to her hesitation and it had worked perfectly. Unaware that the entire moment was just another game on his part, a means to manipulate her emotions and make her work for his affection, she actually felt a small surge of victory, especially when he voiced his concerns about her wanting him. To her that meant this was not just one sided then. He was sensitive to the thought of her rejecting him just as she was worried about him doing the same because she was so young and unwilling to becoming of his girls. Rachel felt it equalized the relationship between them somewhat, even when in reality of course the power was only further tipping in Bull’s favor.

Melting into his warm passionate kiss, she ran her small hands over his chest, feeling the impressive muscles through his tight shirt. Rachel supposed he was right too. What did it matter if someone saw them? He wasn’t embarrassed to be seen making out with her in public. Why she should feel self-conscious then? She could only imagine the things her friends might say and think if they saw her with him but most of that would be raw jealousy. He was attractive, strong, amazing in bed, with enough money to buy her anything in the store she desired. Most of the girls at her school would have been drowning in envy. …not if they knew he was a drug dealer… not if they knew he was a pimp…

Rachel pushed those annoying concerns away for now, not about to let them jeopardize her fun again. This was a chance a day like this one might never come around again after all. Bull’s next suggestion made her blush darkly though. The thought of removing her panties so that he could reach up under her skirt or whatever else he had in mind was enough to give her pause again. It was so risky and if anyone caught them she’d be humiliated beyond words, maybe even in serious trouble again. Biting her lip, she gazed back at him as he winked, like it was one big game the two of them would share together, and Rachel knew this would be a breaking moment if she refused. He’d be certain she really was the scared boring little girl he’d suspected a moment ago.

That was what decided it as much as anything. She wasn’t a baby and it wasn’t that big a deal. She would show him she was willing to loosen up and have fun just as much as him. Blushing as he shooed her off his lap, Rachel spent the next fifteen minutes deciding on her next outfit, wanting to make sure the skirt was long enough that there’d be no accidents or anything. She eventually decided on an indigo blue sundress with a black weave pattern on the low neckline and hem. The loose blousy skirt came down to just above her knees and offered a peek at her pale chest and cleavage. Stepping back over to him once it was on, she slipped her slim bare arms around his neck, cheeks a rosy shade of pink as she whispered, “Okay, they’re off, Bull. I left them in the dressing room with my jeans…”

Bull smiled as the girl slipped back into his embrace, her natural desire to please shining through. The little thing just had a natural tendency to please, which Bull knew would make her a good whore. The world was full of givers and takers, and Bull liked to take from the givers. So he caressed her as they kissed and talked, the little thing finally scampering off to find an outfit and hopefully remove some of the clothing that was obstructing their fun. Yell at them, scream at them, and you might get them to do what you want, but a little coercion, dare, or even tell them they were acting like a child, and you usually had a much better result. So Bull grinned when she returned and informed him that she’d gotten rid of the panties and left them in the changing room.

See I knew you could do it. Sexy grown up girl like you, if you watch all those shows the movie stars are always doing it too, but that isn’t important, what’s important is you did that for me.

To emphasize the point he draws her in close and gives her a very adult kiss, the strong fingers on his hands clutching her as his mouth opened and his tongue invaded her mouth. He held her in his lap, letting her barely protected pussy grind against his bulge. Loving the feel of her young eager body in his lap, Bull worked to warm her up, to turn her on. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to fuck her, but he wanted her to start thinking that way. Such that her desire and need would help her break out of her shell, to be more open. Lack of panties would remind her all day about her womanhood, her desires and her needs. Shy girls for a while were okay for a few whores, but in the end he needed girls that accepted their sexuality and knew how to use it. All of this was training, to teach her that her sexuality pleased him, made him happy, that without it he wouldn’t be interested.

Now why don’t we gather all this stuff up so I can pay for it, and head to the next store.

Bull saying all this while she was in his lap, and his hand were kneading her tender young flesh with the skill of a man who knew his way around the female form. Wanting to keep her aroused, to flame her desire, and knowing it would help break down barriers, like public affections, or even more.

Rachel relaxed her body as Bull pulled her in tight against her broad chest, turning her head and parting her lips so that he could give deliver a deep passionate kiss. The rough fabric of his trousers rubbed against her pussy through her skirt, letting her feel his warm rigid length, letting her feel his arousal and approval both. She did want to please him, she found, even knowing the truth about how he made his money. The last two days had been exciting and new and filled with things she’d never experienced before in her young life. Maybe if she had been older and less a virgin she would reacted differently. Rachel had never been with or even known anyone remotely like Bull though. The effortless way he could make her feel good and the shopping bags full of new clothes he’d purchased for her already – it was hard not to fall under his spell. The boys she knew from school didn’t remotely compare. They barely knew what they were doing any more than she had when fooling around and were all mostly broke. Bull seemed so much more adult, so much more confident and in control of his life and the world around him. Rachel knew she had already fallen for him before she even found out about Candy and the rest of it. She knew that was bad but it was true. All she really wanted was some assurance that she didn’t have to do what they did to stay with him, and, for now at least, he seemed to have given her that.

As his big hand moved under her skirt, running its rough palm over her soft inner thigh, she gasped and wriggled atop his lap, eyes nervously scanning the store to see if they were being watched. Bull didn’t seem to care though. Even while that embarrassed Rachel it also pleased her a little. He didn’t care who saw them together. He really wasn’t afraid. It was exciting and risky and hot, but she couldn’t help worrying, especially after what had happened at the nightclub. Or what she thought had happened. It was hard to remember details between the alcohol and the ecstasy.

“Okay, I will,” she whispered, reluctantly sliding off his lap as he gave her behind a firm little squeeze and sent her off to carry her things up to the counter to check out. Rachel had tried not to splurge out of respect but he really didn’t seem to care, always encouraging her to try on other things, so long as the skirt was a little shorter or the neckline a touch lower. She had quite an armload when they finally reached the cashier and the price instantly brought the color back to her cheeks. There was no way she could have ever afforded these things on her own, not even on installments. The cashier simply scanned his card though and off they went with a few more bright bags in their possession.

Walking close with him down the center of the hall, wrapping her slim bare arm around his, Rachel asked, “Where would you like to go next Bull? I could use some shoes, if that’s okay. Whatever you want to do though. I’m having fun… “ Her voice lowering a little shyly before she added, “…if there’s something you want me to do so you’re having fun too, just say. I want to. Really I do.”

(OOC: Welcome back! I hope you had a nice vacation ^_^ )

Each touch of her body was meant to keep her aroused, to remind her that she was there as a woman. Bull paid for the items, and soon they were headed back to the car. He knew she’d seen the price, and that what he’d paid was far beyond her current means, and that she wouldn’t have had any of these things without him. And even if she didn’t realize it yet, she was bought and paid for, every time she looked at or wore these clothes she would be reminded that she owed him. No she wouldn’t just turn into a whore because of clothes, but just like some recreational drugs didn’t turn one into a drug addict it was a start. Clothes could make the man; clothes could make any girl into a whore or slut too. Dress her like a slut or whore and she’d start thinking like a slut and/or whore that was just the facts of life. Girls that dressed up sexy, usually put out.

Her small arm entwined with his as she asked about shoes, and her desire for some, but so too she just as quickly offered up her willingness to have fun. Bull smiled back knowing he could take it from her at any time, but her willingness to be sexual was an improvement, another step forward. She wanted to please him to reward him for buying her things, and that her body was the price. Oh she may couch the logic in affection or things like love, but the result were the same. She was selling her body, offering it up.

Sure baby, I want you too!

Bull said as he guided her back to his car. His hand mostly holds her about the waist, but sometimes cupping her ass as they made their way back to his car, always reminding her of her sexuality, objectifying her body. He was reminding her just with his touch that she was a sexual thing to him, and that her worth was based upon it. Reaching the car he again, opened the door for her and let her get in first, before closing it after her, then went around getting in the driver’s side.

Are you hungry for a snack baby?

Bull said reaching down between his legs, and showing her that his cock was semi hard, by wrapping the fabric of his jeans around his length with his hand. Bull again knew this spot wasn’t totally private, but enough that the chances of discovery were low. Like the public bathroom stall, he was desensitizing her to having encounters in places other than a bedroom. So today, he was going to over and over again, find places that were anyplace but a bedroom.

There was a lightness to Rachel’s step as they returned to the car together, slim arm entwined with his muscular one and her slender young body pressed flirtatiously close while he smiled down at him in obvious approval. Moments like this one were exceedingly few in her life. Her mother never took her shopping, unless dragging her along to the grocery store in her rare sober moments counted, and she had never had a father around enough in her life to take her anywhere. She went out with friends, and sometimes they had fun, but they were mostly broke all the time and the security guards usually chased them out of the mall if they lingered too long. Being treated to what felt like lavish gifts and made into the center of someone’s attention, someone who genuinely seemed to like her both personally and, yes, sexually, was new and exciting. Rachel had never been anyone’s girlfriend either, at least not in a serious way, and this felt like what being an adult was supposed to be like in her still impressionable mind.

She was finding that if she didn’t think too hard about last night or this morning or what Bull did for a living everything was so much better. Rachel knew she could ruin things by overthinking them. She was a serious girl by circumstance, having to deal with her drug addicted neglectful mother and look out for her sister in between struggling to keep up halfway decent grades at her shabby impoverished high school. There wasn’t time to be much else. In her heart though she was still a young woman who wanted to have fun and enjoy life and be romanced and all those things she imagined normal girls her age were enjoying while she was stuck at home living in a dump and listening to police sirens echo through the neighborhood each and every night.

Bull kept an arm wrapped around her waist as they walked, happy to be seen with her despite their age difference, and that did a lot to combat any embarrassment she felt over her short skirt or lack of panties. His big hand wandered from its perch on her slender hip down her behind, giving it a light squeeze through the flimsy fabric from time to time. It made her blush a little but she thought she mostly liked it. Rachel was determined to show him that she was fun and open-minded and most of all appreciative. Even if things had gotten a little weird last night at the club and awkward with Candy, he was still a good guy, basically. Tough and hardened and jaded maybe, but overall he seemed to care and want her around, it hadn’t just been a quick one night thing. And he’d kept his promise too, even knowing she might just take the cloths and run. Not that Rachel was that kind of girl. She didn’t use people.

Slipping into the passenger side seat of his car, she watched as he dropped behind the wheel and then pushed the seat back, making some space. Rachel didn’t understand at first until he used his hands to outline the rigid length of his clock, causing the color in her cheeks to brighten. They were in the middle of a parking lot. Someone could easily walk by and see them. The fact he would also likely be mentally comparing her to Candy earlier made her feel intensely uncomfortable. Still, she wasn’t going to make an offer and then immediately back out like a coward. Rachel knew very much of that and he’d get tired of her games, and she couldn’t even blame him.

“Okay…” she said, glancing out the windows one more time before lowering herself down in the seat and bending over so that her face was posed above his lap, brown hair hanging down to either side in silky tresses. Unzipping his slacks, she reached into his boxers and pulled him out gently, finding him already hard as a steel rod, although considerably warmer against her soft fingers with their light pink polish. Extending her tongue between her lips, she ran it along the length, then looked up at him, seeing if it liked it before gently wrapping them around the swollen head. Concentrating, Rachel lowered herself carefully, trying to keep her throat open this time so she didn’t choke, especially if he decided to press her head down, although she doubted he would. He had been gentle ever since the shower they’d shared after all, not like that asshole guard in the bathroom stall. He wanted her to herself too. It was just a selfish thing with Bull…

Bull watched as the young thing acknowledges his request, and though he could sense some reluctance, she still dropped her head into his lap. Her long locks dangling down as she worked his slack and freed his monster. Without any more encouragement, her mouth and tongue went to work on his length giving it the attention every woman should give her man, if she wanted to keep him happy. So he smiled as her tongue and lips began to dance over his shaft, enjoying the touch of the young woman. Soon her mouth stretched open and she fed the large bloated head of his cock into it.

There you go baby! That’s how you take care of your man.

Affectionately he strokes her hair as she fed his cock meat into her mouth. Like before he rewarded her with warmth and caring when she was being sexually compliant. Letting her know this made him happy, and this was the way to keep him happy. All young girls feared being alone, losing their man, it was part of their self-consciousness., that he took advantage of.

Empty his balls … and he’ll never go anywhere else. Suck that fucking cock! Show it how much you want it.

Bull almost said empty his balls, and you’ll empty his wallet. A good save at least. He groaned in pleasure as his newest little whore, got her training in. For there was nothing like some practice on a big cock like his, to make a girl an expert on giving head. Still Bull didn’t want this to be all romantic and loving like some couple making out at the drive in or some shit like that. Treat them like a princess and you got a stuck up princess, treat them like a slut, and you got a slut, simple as that.

You like that don’t you? You like the taste of my cock, turns you on doesn’t it?

Bull’s large hand now reaches over her, and takes advantage of her lack of panties. The big hand lifts her short dress, so that he had complete access to her little tight exposed pussy. So as she worked his length and learned a very marketable skill, his hand rewarded her with some attention. The long fingers rubbing her pussy and caressing her ass, making sure she got pleasure and affection while giving head in a car like a whore. It was these kinds of thing that even with Johns, her body would remember, and seek out. She would not only learn to sell her body, but to seek attention from the men she would service, as Bull taught her.

You love that cock don’t you? You can’t get enough of it can you? Work that dick, show it how much you care.

Bull’s fingers worked her twat, enough to get and keep her aroused, but not enough to get her off. Intentionally Bull wasn’t going to let her come, he wanted to keep her on edge, keep her wanting more. He wanted her aroused, hungry, in need, desperate for more. He knew exactly how to use these bitch’s bodies against themselves, how to make them betray them, so they served him and his purpose. It was all a game, and one he knew how to play very well.

It was strange how quickly change could come. With one awkward exception Rachel had never really sucked a man’s cock before yesterday or had much experience with sex at all. Now in less than forty-eight hours she had gone down on someone at least four times, five if her hazy recollection of the club security guard counted. She no longer found it so strange or felt at all weird doing it. There were still some jangled nerves due to the fact they were in a public parking lot, anyone could walk by and see her head bobbing on his lap, but giving head was no longer a scary or unusual thing. That allowed her to focus on what she was doing and, while Rachel doubted she’d ever be as a good as Candy, who was a whore, a shameless one in fact, there was a noticeable improvement in her talents as her comfort in pleasuring Bull increased.

And he obviously enjoyed her attentions so she must be pretty good at it, she thought. He continued to praise her as her soft lips slid over his thick length, cheeks puffing out from the sheer size and then drawing inwards as she applied some suction to him. Her wet little tongue swirled around his shaft, stroking the smooth flesh, keeping him moist while she gradually lowered herself down further, getting into it as he encouraged and teased her at the same time. Did she want his cock like he was saying? It made her sound like a slut, and Rachel didn’t think she was a slut, but she did enjoy making him happy, especially after he’d been so awesome to her today with the whole shopping trip. The way he kept stroking her hair lovingly and the way his cock grew harder and tensed when she opened her throat to him, gurgling a little but managing not to choke this time, there was something far more intense about it than she would have thought. It was obvious she was making someone feel good, someone she liked. That it was her responsible for it. She was able to create this feeling in Bull.

The blush in her cheeks grew a shade darker when she felt his big hands pushing her skirt up over her hips, exposing her behind where she knelt in the passenger seat, as well as her pink little pussy. Anyone who peeked in through the windows would now see Rachel’s firm young ass pointing directly at them as she swallowed and salivated over his big shaft. That wasn’t the end of it either. He began to squeeze her behind affectionately and then stroke her bare sex, rough fingers slipping between her lips, expertly seeking out her clit to tease and rub and pinch. Rachel’s thigh pressed together around his hand, the temperature in the cab seeming to rise several degrees. A quiet muffled moan formed in her throat as she pulled back slowly from his cock and then lowered herself again, making no effort to stifle it. Rachel decided he would like to hear it, would like to hear that he was making her excited too.

Between her quiet little moans and the lewd wet noises of her sucking, the car was now filled with the sounds their fucking. Fighting with her gag reflex, Rachel let a few more inches of him slip into the snug tunnel of her throat, milking his big cock, while her hips began to rock slightly, humping herself on his thick fingers as they slipped inside her pussy. It wasn’t at all what she imagined their outing would be like but somehow it seemed right. He had been teasing and touching her all day and Rachel only know realized how badly she’d wanted to cum. He’d been so good to her as well, keeping his promise even when she refused to be a part of his little world, guaranteeing he’d find some way to let her stay at his place without having to sell herself like the other girls, that he deserved this too. Sucking his cock, which wasn’t so bad, especially with his fingers working between her legs, seemed like a small enough reward and she was happy to give it to him. She wanted him to like her. She needed it. It felt so good to have someone who actually desired and cared about her for once…

The hot little thing didn’t say much as she dutifully had her mouth full of his cock. There was the muffled moans and groans as she slurped away on his growing piece of meat. Again and again her head bobbed, while his finger played with her wet twat. Bull let her do her stuff, knowing she wanted to please him, to make him happy, to show him she was growing up. No matter if she was growing up or not, his cock was growing and she was feasting on it with loud wet sucking sounds. He didn’t force her down, instead just letting her take as much as she could, as his large arms reached over her, and his big fingers teased her little pussy. So as her mouth worked to drain his balls, his fingers worked to keep her as aroused as possible.

That’s it; my girl is learning how to take care of my cock. Go you sexy fucking thing, suck that fucking dick. You know how to make me happy.

Not that Bull really thought she was anything special when it came to sucking cock, because she wasn’t. No he’d met enough bitches with far more skill and talent, but like all his girls she could learn. He'd make sure by the time he was selling her ass, she’d know how to suck cock like a real whore.

Relax baby, work it in there, and don’t take it all at once. Just try to go a little deeper each time and holding it there. You’re going to choke on it, but that’s normal, it takes practice. You’re doing it.

New girls were almost always skittish. Yeah some were natural whores, or they were raised in the business, their mom or sisters were whores, and they knew that’s what they were going to be if they wanted the nice things. Otherwise living in this neighborhood they were going to end up fat, pregnant and on welfare. This little cunt’s mother had properly done everything to support her habit, and this one probably thought she was different and special. She wasn’t, but there was no reason to burst her bubble yet.

I know you can do it. You aren’t a little girl anymore, I can tell, you aren’t afraid. That’s it baby you’re getting it. I knew the first time I saw you that you were special. You doing it, I’m getting close. You’re going to be my girl, you’re going to make me happy.

For Bull it was so nice to have bitches like this around. You could dump a load in them anytime you like, and they appreciated it, and wanted it. Why because they were dumb cunts that because you fucked them, they thought you loved them.

Back
Top Bottom